Sign-ups (for PLAYERS)

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

somitomi

Re: Sign-ups (for PLAYERS)

Postby somitomi » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:28 pm UTC

Unlikely Superheroes and Improbable Supervillains

Super strength? No. Super speed? If only. Flight? Yeah, right. When it came to the superpower lottery, your ticket said "Please play again." But when the forces of evil rise up and all of the A-list superheroes are busy, who will stand against them? Will it be Flatulence Man? Hamster Woman? The Human Ham Sandwich? Heroes are needed: Who will answer the call?

Mod: LaserGuy
Speed: Day phase 6 days, 1 day night phase
Size: Ideally 10+
Setup: Moderate. Intended to be balanced. No hidden mechanics or abilities, but many unusual powers that could lead to a lot of unexpected weirdness.

Game start: Early May

Players:
1. Sabrar
2. bessie
3. Wam
4. moody7277
5. Peaceful Whale (I'll try guys! I won't leave you!)
6. Freezeblade (SPOON!)

Replacements:
1. somitomi (so sleepy)
―◯‐◯ FG Discord ◯‐◯―

SuicideJunkie

Postby SuicideJunkie » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:13 pm UTC

Super strength? No. Super speed? If only. Flight? Yeah, right. When it came to the superpower lottery, your ticket said "Please play again." But when the forces of evil rise up and all of the A-list superheroes are busy, who will stand against them? Will it be Flatulence Man? Hamster Woman? The Human Ham Sandwich? Heroes are needed: Who will answer the call?

Setup: Moderate. Intended to be balanced. No hidden mechanics or abilities, but many unusual powers that could lead to a lot of unexpected weirdness.

Players:
1. Sabrar
2. bessie
3. Wam
4. moody7277
6. Freezeblade (SPOON!)

Replacements:
1. somitomi (so sleepy)
2. SuicideJunkie (Bump to Players if necessary)

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:32 pm UTC

Players:
1. Sabrar
2. bessie
3. Wam
4. moody7277
6. Freezeblade (SPOON!)

Replacements:
1. somitomi (so sleepy)
3. jimbobmacdoodle (also bump up if needed).
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Thu May 02, 2019 2:32 am UTC

Players:
1. Sabrar
2. bessie
3. Wam
4. moody7277
6. Freezeblade (SPOON!)
7. Vicarin

Replacements:
1. somitomi (so sleepy)

dimochka
Location: A few different places->NYC->LA->NYC. He/Him/His please.

Postby dimochka » Thu May 02, 2019 3:41 pm UTC

Players:
1. Sabrar
2. bessie
3. Wam
4. moody7277
6. Freezeblade (SPOON!)
7. Vicarin

Replacements:
1. somitomi (so sleepy)
4. dimochka (also bump if necessary. optimally want this to end in May; I have 3-4 relatively light weeks at work until craziness restarts)
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu May 02, 2019 4:12 pm UTC

Players:
1. Sabrar
2. bessie
3. Wam
4. moody7277
6. Freezeblade (SPOON!)
7. Vicarin
8. BoomFrog (Okay, but I'm skimming the thread if needed, and definitely (and defiantly) not rereading)

Replacements:
1. somitomi (so sleepy)
4. dimochka (also bump if necessary. optimally want this to end in May; I have 3-4 relatively light weeks at work until craziness restarts)
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Tue May 14, 2019 3:34 pm UTC

Players:
1. Sabrar
2. bessie
3. Wam
4. moody7277
6. Freezeblade (SPOON!)
7. Vicarin
8. BoomFrog (Okay, but I'm skimming the thread if needed, and definitely (and defiantly) not rereading)

Replacements:
1. somitomi (so sleepy)
5. Mark_Cangila (Oh I'm late)

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Tue May 14, 2019 7:03 pm UTC

Mark_Cangila wrote:5. Mark_Cangila (Oh I'm late)

We might need you if Freezeblade doesn't show up on D2
―◯‐◯ FG Discord ◯‐◯―

SuicideJunkie

Postby SuicideJunkie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:35 pm UTC

GhostBusters: Total Protonic Reversal

When there is something strange in the neighbourhood, you call the Ghostbusters. But when the Ghostbusters find themselves in a strange situation and it don't look good, who do they call?

Mod: SuicideJunkie
Speed: 5 day days, 2 day night
Size: Minimum 7, preferred 10.
Setup: Medium Bastardry: Reversi + unusual powers.

Game start: July 2nd, or after minimum players reached.

Details:
- Game may start with a Night Zero, depending on the number of players.

Reversi rules mean that everyone is trying to eliminate their own faction, including themselves.
- Town players must try to lynch town players until the mafia outnumber them.
- Mafia players must try to lynch mafia players until there are no more mafia.

Grittier Details on Reversi:
Spoiler:
Faction win conditions:
  • Town wins when all classical threats are eliminated and at least one member of Town is still alive.
  • Mafia wins when the Mafia faction controls the lynch vote. (50%+0)
  • Cult wins when the Cult controls the lynch vote. (50%+0 unless Mafia has 50%)
  • Independents have their independent win conditions.

REVERSI Special Wins
  • If your role PM indicates you are TOWN, then you must ensure the Town faction does not win in order to personally win.
  • If your role PM indicates you are MAFIA, then you must ensure the Mafia faction is eliminated (including yourself) in order to personally win.
  • If your role PM indicates you are CULT, then you must ensure the Cult is eliminated (including yourself) in order to personally win.
  • If your role PM indicates you are a SURVIVOR, then you must get yourself killed (ie: be lynched or NKed) in order to personally win.
  • If your role PM indicates you are a JESTER, then you must not be lynched (ie: survive or be NKed) in order to personally win.
  • If your role PM indicates you are an UNDERDOG, then you must be eliminated before any other factions lose in order to personally win.
  • If your role PM indicates you are a TRAITOR, then you must ensure your faction wins in order to personally win.
  • Personally relevant Faction vs Personal win conditions will be explained in the role PM.

Players:
  1. +
  2. +
  3. +

Replacements:

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:00 pm UTC

When there is something strange in the neighbourhood, you call the Ghostbusters. But when the Ghostbusters find themselves in a strange situation and it don't look good, who do they call?

Details:

Reversi rules mean that everyone is trying to eliminate their own faction, including themselves.

Spoiler:
Faction win conditions:
  • Town wins when all classical threats are eliminated and at least one member of Town is still alive.

REVERSI Special Wins
  • If your role PM indicates you are TOWN, then you must ensure the Town faction does not win in order to personally win.
  • If your role PM indicates you are MAFIA, then you must ensure the Mafia faction is eliminated (including yourself) in order to personally win.
  • If your role PM indicates you are CULT, then you must ensure the Cult is eliminated (including yourself) in order to personally win.
  • If your role PM indicates you are a SURVIVOR, then you must get yourself killed (ie: be lynched or NKed) in order to personally win.
  • If your role PM indicates you are a JESTER, then you must not be lynched (ie: survive or be NKed) in order to personally win.
  • If your role PM indicates you are an UNDERDOG, then you must be eliminated before any other factions lose in order to personally win.
  • If your role PM indicates you are a TRAITOR, then you must ensure your faction wins in order to personally win.
  • Personally relevant Faction vs Personal win conditions will be explained in the role PM.

Players:
  1. +
  2. +
  3. +

Replacements:
  1. jimbobmacdoodle (bump me up only if minimum number isn't reached)
BlitzGirl the Primordial

wam

Postby wam » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:02 am UTC

Details:

Spoiler:
Faction win conditions:

REVERSI Special Wins

Players:
  1. wam (hopefully I have enough time for this)
  2. +
  3. +
  4. +

Replacements:
Come join us playing mafia signup here

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:40 pm UTC

Details:

Spoiler:
Faction win conditions:

REVERSI Special Wins

Players:
  2. freezeblade (this should be even more fun than the small version!)
  3. +
  4. +
  5. +

Replacements:
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:56 pm UTC

Details:

Spoiler:
Faction win conditions:

REVERSI Special Wins

Players:
  3. moody7277 (if there's a steady paycheck, I'll believe anything you say)
  4. +
  5. +
  6. +

Replacements:
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:14 am UTC

Details:

Spoiler:
Faction win conditions:

REVERSI Special Wins

Players:
  4. +bessie (I might want to move to replacements if you get enough players)
  5. +
  6. +

Replacements:

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:55 am UTC

Details:

Spoiler:
Faction win conditions:

REVERSI Special Wins

Players:
  4. BoomFrog (Alright, in the name of supporting weird ideas. Also, I will be gone camping until July 8th)
  5. +bessie (I might want to move to replacements if you get enough players)
  6. +
  7. +

Replacements:
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:51 am UTC

Details:

Spoiler:
Faction win conditions:

REVERSI Special Wins

Players:
  4. BoomFrog (Alright, in the name of supporting weird ideas. Also, I will be gone camping until July 8th)
  6. +
  7. +

Replacements:
  2. mpolo (If this starts after July 7, bump me up. Weekend is going to be impossible…)
Image <-- Evil experiment

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:00 am UTC

Details:

Spoiler:
Faction win conditions:

REVERSI Special Wins

Players:
  6. +
  7. +

Replacements:
  1. jimbobmacdoodle (don't think I can commit to this after all, unless things are desperate - too much wedding planning!)
  2. mpolo (If this starts after July 7, bump me up. Weekend is going to be impossible…)
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:58 am UTC

Details:

Spoiler:
Faction win conditions:

REVERSI Special Wins

Players:
  6. +Sabrar (only because noone else is playing, expect me to be lurking)
  7. +

Replacements:
  1. jimbobmacdoodle (don't think I can commit to this after all, unless things are desperate - too much wedding planning!)

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:58 pm UTC

Fridge Mafia II: Heart of Ice

There's nothing to eat in the fridge. There's only one choice. The freezer. With everything coated in a sheen of frost you'll never know what it is until it's time to eat.

Mod: BoomFrog
Size: 3 to 100
Setup: Low: unusual roles, possibly useless or counterproductive powers.

Game start: Aug 8th

Details:
PyP (Pick your poison). When you sign up send in a PM to BoomFrog with a food that you might find in a freezer.

Players:
  1. +

Replacements:

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:34 pm UTC

There's nothing to eat in the fridge. There's only one choice. The freezer. With everything coated in a sheen of frost you'll never know what it is until it's time to eat.

Details:
PyP (Pick your poison). When you sign up send in a PM to BoomFrog with a food that you might find in a freezer.

Players:
  1. Freezeblade (Nobody puts freezeblade in a freezer!)
  2. +

Replacements:
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:45 pm UTC

Details:

Players:
  1. +

Replacements:
  1. somitomi (would play, but I'll be away for ten days after the 16th of August)
―◯‐◯ FG Discord ◯‐◯―

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:53 pm UTC

Details:

Players:
  2. Sabrar
  3. +

Replacements:
  1. somitomi (would play, but I'll be away for ten days after the 16th of August)

bessie

Postby bessie » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:44 am UTC

Details:

Players:
  2. Sabrar
  3. bessie
  4. +

Replacements:

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:18 pm UTC

Details:

Players:
  2. Sabrar
  3. bessie
  4. Mark_Cangila
  5. +

Replacements:

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:39 pm UTC

Details:

Players:
  2. Sabrar
  3. bessie
  4. Mark_Cangila
  5. moody7277
  6. +

Replacements:
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

wam

Postby wam » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:44 pm UTC

Details:

Players:
  2. Sabrar
  3. bessie
  4. Mark_Cangila
  5. moody7277
  6. wam ( limited content 25th August to 1st September)
  7. +

Replacements:
Come join us playing mafia signup here

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:59 am UTC

Details:

Players:
  2. Sabrar
  3. bessie
  4. Mark_Cangila
  5. moody7277
  6. wam ( limited content 25th August to 1st September)
  7. EGW
  8. +

Replacements:

SuicideJunkie

Postby SuicideJunkie » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:01 pm UTC

Knife After Dark

Size: 5+
Setup: Low: Not quite mundane, but definitely featuring night kills!
Highly extrapolated theme from a four line radio commercial in game.

Game start: After Fridge II

Details:
GTA:Vice City; V-Rock Ad wrote:ANNOUNCER: He was just the boy next door…

OLD MAN: Hi! Well hello there Danny! I didn’t know it was hockey season.

BOY: Hey can I borrow a knife?

ANNOUNCER: A deadly curse, a deranged killer, a small town in tears!

Knife After Dark - rated R for Retarded.

Players:
  1. +

Replacements:

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:06 am UTC

Knife After Dark

Details:

Players:
  1. +

Replacements:
  1. Freezeblade (bump up if not enough players to run)

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:30 am UTC

Knife After Dark

Details:

Players:
  1. BoomFrog (full real BF this time)
  2. +

Replacements:
  1. Freezeblade (bump up if not enough players to run)

Return to “Mafia”