The Intel is solid. Raxxon will be transporting a VIP through a sector heavy with civilian traffic. This makes the mission a tricky one. You’ll be working alone as they try to throw you off their tail. Don’t be fooled. You need to get in and get the job done, before the chance passes by. Just be sure to not get caught in the crossfire.
(Stolen from the website)
Standard Rules (minus ones that do not apply):
2. Please stay on topic at all times.
3. Lurking is frowned upon; if you need to drop out, please let me know as soon as possible. If someone feels that another player isn't contributing to game play, please make me aware. Modkills will be handed out if replacement cannot be found without regard to balance.
4. If you aren't part of this game, please do not post in the thread.
6. You may not quote the contents of any PM related to this game, but you can paraphrase.
8. You may not edit your posts unless explicitly told to do so by the mod (which is not in any way expected to happen).
9. You cannot ruin the game for other players.
10. You must play to achieve your win condition.
11. Please make an effort to include me on all PMs. Mistakes happen but make me aware if they do.
1) You will all be dealt one card. This card will be referred to in your role pm as your initial card. This card will have one of the below roles on it.
2) You will all pass this card to the person below you on the list. The card passed to you will be referred to as the passed card.
3) Groups of cards will then be shuffled and redistributed. The card you receive from this will be your role card. This card tells you your win conditions, and if you are 'armed'.
4)The cards will be shuffled in the following order, according to their position: 1, 2 and 5 are shuffled and redistributed, then 3, 4 and 5 are shuffled and redistributed.
5) Your first post in the game should include a role claim. You should claim one of the following: VIP, Bystander, Agent, or Undeclared. You are free to change this claim at any time.
6) You have until deadline to discuss everyone's roles, and what cards you saw.
7) Before deadline, you must pm the mod with a target, even if you are unarmed. You can change this at anytime up until deadline.
8) After deadline, I will announce who everyone's targets are. Any Agents fire their weapons first, shooting their targets. Assassins, if they have not been shot, then fire their weapons, shooting their targets.
9) If the VIP is not shot, the Blue team wins. If the VIP is shot, the Red team wins. If the bystander is alive, they win. If the neutral decoy is dead, they win. If the bystander is shot, the person who shot the bystander also loses.
10) The Blue team consists of the VIP, Agent, and Blue Decoy roles. The Red team consists of the Assassin and Red Decoy roles.
The roles and their win conditions for this game are:
Agent - You win if the VIP is not shot. You are part of the blue team. You are armed.
Assassin - You win if the VIP is shot. You are part of the red team. You are armed.
Red Decoy - You win if the VIP is shot. You are part of the red team. You are not armed.
Bystander - You win if you are not shot. If you are shot, both you and the person who shot you lose.
The full rules can be found here.
If anything is not clear, please feel free to pm me, or post a question in bold in the thread.
Your role pm's will be released shortly.
Some strategy hints from the rulebook:
You also need to use social deduction to win. Who is talking straight, and who is lying to your face? When should you lie? Some roles need to conceal their identities, while others seek the truth. Look your fellow players in the eyes and learn their secrets.