The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

LaserGuy

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:58 am UTC

Fridge
Spoiler:
Oh, wow, I think bessie's going for it... and on that bs read too.

Okay, so prediction time: Scum is bessie/heury. Very outside chance it's Sabrar/heury. Night kill will be... flicky. Possibly outside chance of PW, but they don't need to kill him I don't think. Scum will push for lynch on moody (for general scumminess) or Sabrar (for pushing my mislynch). Very pretty.

[edit]Also, overreacting to being read as scum is apparently the wrong move for me.
Last edited by LaserGuy on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:25 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

bessie

Postby bessie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:42 am UTC

Fridge Mafia
Spoiler:
So I’m betting the night kill will be me or Sabrar. Probably me. That’s why I’m being so forward about my town read on Sabrar. But if I die I don’t think that anyone will make the connection that I also received Znirk’s cop result, because I’ve never seen this happen with the backup role. Thinking about it I can’t remember a game where the backup actually received and used a power. When I was the backup I was the first townie killed.

Hi plytho, you played a good game, but you were so spectacular in Shakespeare III that I will always be suspicious of you!

Some advice for anyone playing scum against town me. Do not try to get me lynched; you need to night kill me. You can never go up against my meta. It is a force to reckon with in itself. WoT2 was my scummiest D1 ever. I had 5 votes, 1.5 hours from deadline, with no other serious lynch candidates. My lynch was such a sure thing that I went to work without submitting a night action. But my townie-meta-force would not allow it to happen. Scum is always deflected back upon itself.

LaserGuy, I hope you’re town (for many reasons). I will be quite disappointed if you are scum and tried to take on my meta again in this game.

Man, someday I’m going to be scum again, and I will be so totally fucked forever after on this forum.

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:36 am UTC

Fridge
Spoiler:
bessie wrote:Sabrar – Town. I wasn’t sure until D2.
Subtle. :D

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:44 am UTC

Fridge Mafia
Spoiler:
bessie wrote:So I’m betting the night kill will be me or Sabrar. Probably me.
yup

bessie wrote:Hi plytho, you played a good game, but you were so spectacular in Shakespeare III that I will always be suspicious of you!

Some advice for anyone playing scum against town me. Do not try to get me lynched; you need to night kill me. You can never go up against my meta. It is a force to reckon with in itself. WoT2 was my scummiest D1 ever. I had 5 votes, 1.5 hours from deadline, with no other serious lynch candidates. My lynch was such a sure thing that I went to work without submitting a night action. But my townie-meta-force would not allow it to happen. Scum is always deflected back upon itself.
My first mistake was actually thinking you were scum. If I'd known for sure you were town I probably wouldn't have gone that far. I figured some early conflict with my future scum buddy would help us out for the following days :D .
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

plytho

Postby plytho » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:58 pm UTC

Fridge:

Spoiler:
This is looking good for scum. Lynching the bulletproof townie. They’re going to kill cop!bessie who won’t be protected by moody’s group doctor because he’s targeting Peaceful Whale.
That leaves Sabrar, flicky and moody alive. Probably outing Peaceful Whale to moody. Unless moody didn't use his power tonight, or he's changed his mind about his targets.

Ooh, hammer. Risky move. I hope you get away with this 'newbie mistake' :D
With the Hammer moody might be more likely to change his targets, leaving out Peaceful Whale and resulting in a strong town block :?

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:22 pm UTC

Fridge mafia
Spoiler:
Noooooo! I hammered lazerguy, which is kinda good but now I look like scum. I can't beileve I did that... ugh. At least it's a townie kill, does night start now? No one else got to post!
My meta for future reference
Spoiler:
cemper93 wrote:Your meta appears to be "just writes whatever is on his mind and doesn't remember what happened more than five hours ago"

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:40 pm UTC

Fridge
Spoiler:
............. :evil:

I'll give some thoughts later when I'm not quite so furious. Good job town. Scum deserves to win.

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:01 pm UTC

Oops
Spoiler:
cemper93 wrote:Your meta appears to be "just writes whatever is on his mind and doesn't remember what happened more than five hours ago"

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:06 pm UTC

Edit: forgot the spoiler on my last post, deleted post as soon as I could, pls forgive me!

Fridge mafia:
Spoiler:
I think it's GG. With Bessie and lazerguy gone, it's moody flicky and Sabar! 3-2 ratio!!! As soon as anyone votes for anyone but mafia, we'll jump on them and hammer them!!! I've got roleblock, huery has rolecop, I think we've won!!! If they lynch lynch moody or flicky D3, its game over. My first game of scum and I had everyone fooled!!!

:twisted:
Spoiler:

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:29 pm UTC

Fridge:
Spoiler:
Okay, some thoughts now that I'm a little more coherent.

I feel a bit better knowing that I was hammered by scum rather than town. In hindsight, I probably should have been more suspicious of Peaceful Whale... I had figured out he probably had chat (his posts alternating between obvious newbie and fairly solid with very little in between), though the apple comment had led me to believe it was probably a mason chat. Town might have a shot if they get suspicious of the hammer and start digging into PW. Scum has played very well and I do think that they ought to win this considering how badly disorganized town is. I had definitely never considered that particular pairing.

I do think this setup is very scumsided. 1 mislynch to LYLO + daychat + roleblocker + rolecop? Plus townie powers are weaker than normal and we have a couple of vanillas? Scum was going to win this more often than not. I've played on 3 person scumteams in 13 player games that were weaker than this one.

Actually pretty happy with my townie game over all. Correctly picked out two of the three scum and most of the townies. Other than the getting lynched part, of course.

Sabrar's reads in this game have been spectacularly bad.

[edit]
LaserGuy wrote:bessie and heury's reads are super correlated (bessie and PW's are too). I kind of wonder if maybe plytho wasn't on to something after all. Or I just have a fixation on wanting to catch bessie as scum

And therefore heury and PW's reads are correlated. Gah, I'm such an idiot. It was all right there.
Last edited by LaserGuy on Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:59 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:52 pm UTC

Fridge @plytho:
Spoiler:
I mentioned I didn't have chat twice, maybe scum!bessie picked that up when she thanked me for reminding people. Especially when I replied with "you're welcome".

I think bessie was being sarcastic in thanking you here. Loudly proclaiming that you don't have chat in a daychat game often means that you do. It's possible to slip that you don't have chat in a way that's townie (mpolo did it convincingly in Dark Tower), but the way you did it looked very scummy.

plytho

Postby plytho » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:18 pm UTC

Fridge @LaserGuy

Spoiler:
Yeah, obviously, I wasn't really trying to signal to my scumbuddy the first time, just trying to be a helpful townie. The second time I was expressing the (probably true) statement that a chat partner would have held me back :D

There was a tiny bit of hope when I made that statement but following bessie posts made clear that wasn't happening.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:31 pm UTC

Fridge @plytho:
Spoiler:
Saying "Oh, I just remembered that scum have daychat, so they're probably coordinating as we speak", isn't really helpful townie though; it's WIFOM because the implication is that you don't have chat, and therefore are town. At the very start of the game, you could probably get away with saying this as helpful townie, but I think even a bit later in the game, regardless of your actual alignment, people are going to be suspicious of a comment like this.

Again, compare to mpolo in Dark Tower, where he believably forgot that scum have daychat and got a lot of townie credit for it (he was a neutral Guardian Angel who was barely paying attention, in the end). That is, he made a comment to the effect of believing that scum had night chat, and had to be corrected.

[edit]Too bad Sabrar isn't online. Having me be so chatty on Gojoe post lynch would be giving him fits :)

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:34 pm UTC

Znirk wrote:Fridge
Spoiler:
bessie wrote:Sabrar – Town. I wasn’t sure until D2.
Subtle. :D

Fridge
Spoiler:
Exactly the right amount of subtle in this case. No one besides Sabrar is experienced enough to realize she has basically announced that she is a backup and copped Sabrar. Actually no one (except maybe jimbob :p) would put it together since I gave the unusual boost to backup that they get the results from the role they took over.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:08 pm UTC

Fridge Mafia

Spoiler:
So Moody and I are lovers just for today. That's pretty awesome! Assuming Bessie is killed that is. 5 players left. If moody or is lynched, then if my scum partner's night kill is succesful, we win the game! Now to maybe somehow scum slip.... I could forget these spoilers accidentally :twisted: That seems rather cheap.
I wonder who made moody and I lovers for the day? It increases the chance of a town lose at this point. Doesn't seem smart from town perspective.

Edit: looks like Laserguy's bulletproof saved bessie.
Dang it! I bet bessie copped me and I am likely the lynch subject today. I hope peaceful whale can make it on his own with 2 others the last day. At least we still have chat when I'm dead. :twisted:
Last edited by heuristically_alone on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:17 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

You can learn to levitate with just a little help.

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:11 pm UTC

Fridge:
Spoiler:
So Moody and I are lovers just for today.

Okay, I officially have no idea how Town was supposed to win this.

[edit]Oh! bessie is still alive. So Town still has a chance of winning. Of course, if she copped heury as scum, then we still lose moody. From Mylo that goes to 2-1 assuming NK goes through, which is fine.

[edit2]Actually, I think a mass claim could almost solve this.
Last edited by LaserGuy on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:24 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

plytho

Postby plytho » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:24 pm UTC

Fridge:
Spoiler:
Well, moody now presumably knows bessie and Sabrar are town. Bessie has another cop result (that wasn't one shot right?). So she either has another townie confirmed or knows about someone who's scum. I think town have a decent chance. Not sure what the lovers will do though. I assume flicky did that? He's the only one whose power I don't know.

Edit: like, do the lovers just mean one dies if the other does or does it affect the 'play to your win condition' rule?

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:31 pm UTC

Fridge @plytho

Spoiler:
Lovers usually means that if one dies then the other does too. If this is flicky's power, I have absolutely no idea why he's use it here. If we were in LYLO, it would basically guarantee a town loss, as heury correctly noted. I guess if he's assuming I'm scum and one of the other two is scum, then maybe it would make sense... this is a very risky power to use though.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:35 pm UTC

Fridge
Spoiler:
Lovers just means they are lynched together, alignments don't change and they don't learn each others alignments. The effect this game is only for the day phase so doesn't affect deaths at night.

@LaserGuy, between moody's one-shot, your bulletproof, and bessie inheriting your bulletproof if you didn't use it, town was very likely to block the night kill at least once this game. The lovers power basically lets town get two lynches instead of one.

I do agree that the lovers thing doesn't work how I hoped, because not knowing if a townie will be saved means strategically the power shouldn't be used most of the time. It worked out this time how I had hoped though, so it's all coming together for a climatic and fair finish. It's basically a very awkward vig shot. I don't think I'll use the role again, but maybe in a larger game as a day-power. It works a lot better if you know the numbers alive when you choose to use it.

I'm pretty happy with the noisy cop though.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:40 pm UTC

Fridge:
Spoiler:
Oh! I didn't realise that bessie's power collected a backup of every dead townie's power. I thought it was just the first townie death. That's an interesting way of doing it.

In other news, heury definitely just outed himself as scum. There's no way he should have jumped to that conclusion without knowing bessie's role.

[edit]I assume that means bessie also received word that she was the NK target. Yeah, heury's toast.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:26 pm UTC

Fridge Mafia:
Spoiler:
My streak of getting the D1 tunnel completely wrong is continuing according to plan. :cry:

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:53 am UTC

Fridge Mafia
Spoiler:
Sorry about doubting you LaserGuy. My gut told me you were town, but my gut is very historically unreliable. I was thinking about trying to swing the lynch to heury, but scum hammered while I was asleep.

Because FMPOV at least one of [flicky, Peaceful Whale] is scum. And all Sabrar’s scum reads are wrong (I’m kinda laughing about that one).

Thanks for the bulletproof. I was correct in my guess that I would be the night kill target.

And by the way, it is very mean of all of you that have quoted me in the Gojoe thread when I can't read it. I know who you are because I get the notification. You’re doing it just to tease me, aren’t you?

Hi Lataro! I've seen you browsing the forum. :D

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:48 am UTC

Fridge Mafia
Spoiler:
bessie is claiming Super Backup, which would really clear her if true. However if no one claims Cupid then she could be scum using that ability instead, though it's a risky move to claim so early as normal backup could be in place.

I've contemplated briefly to 'counter-claim' backup in order to force scum!bessie to change her claim but I still don't think it's a good idea to go that route.

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:05 am UTC

Fridge:
Spoiler:
Sigh, I think I've ruined it, now hey see me as scum... I think Sabar is expecting a weird role. Becuase huery and moody are now in love... I made huery and moody love each other but that was becuase of a roleblock with weird side effects that I didn't know would happen. Maybe I can make a role up? Oh well wish scum luck.
Spoiler:

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:20 am UTC

Fridge:
Spoiler:
Sorry about doubting you LaserGuy. My gut told me you were town, but my gut is very historically unreliable. I was thinking about trying to swing the lynch to heury, but scum hammered while I was asleep.

No worries. You had reason to doubt me, and I had reason to doubt you. As far as mislynches are concerned, it worked out rather well with you inheriting my powers anyway... far, far better than had we ended up settling on moody as a compromise lynch, say.

I was thinking about trying to swing the lynch to heury, but scum hammered while I was asleep.

It was a surprise to me too. I was... not happy about it. I was expecting to be lynched, but not quickhammered overnight.

Because FMPOV at least one of [flicky, Peaceful Whale] is scum. And all Sabrar’s scum reads are wrong (I’m kinda laughing about that one).

I hope you guys will get there. In retrospect it's pretty obvious that PW is scum, but they've done a very good job of disguising his scumslips for newbishness, which, kudos for them. I get the feeling that the accidental hammer might be a bit harder to overlook though.

I think Sabrar's reads were kind of contaminated by his scumread on me. I was going after plytho, and I'm scum from his POV, so plytho must be Town; likewise in D2 I was tunneling pretty hard on heury, so if I'm scum, that makes heury Town. I'll be curious to hear from him after the game, but that's what makes sense to me.

Thanks for the bulletproof. I was correct in my guess that I would be the night kill target.

My pleasure :D

bessie wrote:And by the way, it is very mean of all of you that have quoted me in the Gojoe thread when I can't read it. I know who you are because I get the notification. You’re doing it just to tease me, aren’t you?

Don't know what you're talking about :)

[edit]Wait, am I reading that right? The mechanic that makes people lovers is a scum power? Yikes! Or is PW just confused?

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:23 am UTC

Fridge
Spoiler:
BoomFrog wrote:Lovers [...] The effect this game is only for the day phase so doesn't affect deaths at night.
But both affected players think, or at least say, that it'll last until the beginning of Day 4. What's going on there, I wonder?

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:27 pm UTC

Fridge Mafia
Spoiler:
LaserGuy, I know what you did. :twisted:

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:39 pm UTC

Fridge:
Spoiler:
The plan that Sabrar is going to suggest (kill moody/heury, flicky targets flicky/Whale) will fail because scum has a roleblocker.

Hunt scum Sabrar. You have all the information you need. You just need to admit that you were wrong about your reads earlier.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:29 pm UTC

Fridge mafia

Spoiler:
Pretty sure mafia has lost. I have no idea why Peaceful Mafia decided to throw in that he dies in place of whoever he targeted. Totally ruins our false doctor claim we had planned from the beginning
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:51 pm UTC

Fridge mafia
Spoiler:
Sigh I messed up. Scum will probably lose now. Maybe I can claim that it's an newbie mistake? I doubt it. I'm sorry huery for ruining this for you. At least I tried.
Spoiler:

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:10 am UTC

Fridge:
Spoiler:
bessie wrote:Lots of great posts

I like how bessie works through the endgame. Very methodical, checking all the angles. Town is lucky that this day ended up being a lot longer than usual so they can really hash the details and claims out. A shame that there's virtually no chance she'll actually see this to completion since she will inevitably be NKed tonight.

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:59 am UTC

Fridge
Spoiler:
Quote from Sabrar, let's not give him a notification (sorry Bessie btw)
@bessie: any idea why Znirk would investigate me instead of someone he found scummy?
Because confirming something I'm already confident of is not very useful when I could instead be testing and perhaps falsifying a weak hypothesis. It's a gamble, influenced in part by the noisiness of the cop.

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:28 am UTC

fridge:
Spoiler:
I doubt scum will win. At least I tried.
Spoiler:

bessie

Postby bessie » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:56 am UTC

Fridge Mafia
Spoiler:
I feel I am missing something important about the setup. I know that everything should be there if only I was smart enough to figure it out.

I’m starting to get worried I am being worked over by scum!Sabrar. :?

LaserGuy, it’s not very polite of you to continue to have this one way conversation with me in the Gojoe Thread. :evil:

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am UTC

Fridge mafia
Spoiler:
so there is pretty much no hope for scum.
Unless I can come up withan extremely compelling case against Sabrar that Bessie will just eat up. But it has to come from Peaceful Whale, not me....

Edit: I mean need to convince flicky that Sabrar is the scum
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:50 am UTC

La Mafia du Réfrigérateur
Spoiler:
Sab the Rar wrote:Thank you. If 'No' then it's inconsistent with bessie receiving results on N1
... or would be if I had been lynched, which isn't how I remember things.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:54 pm UTC

Fridge:
Spoiler:
I think Sabrar's new plan should work.

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:16 pm UTC

Fridge:
Spoiler:
sigh, way to go Sabar. I really think boomfrog shouldn't have made me and huery scum, against all the veterans!?! Sigh, well at least we tried. I don't see a way to get out of this. No matter what, I'll be revealed scum to flicky. We kill Bessie. Flicky know I lied. If we kill Sabar, bessie investigates me. Unless we roleblock here, but then flicky and Bessie kills me. I was hopeful. But we lost. That's what I get for being prideful... now I can't be a noob becuase they'll think being a noob is my meta scum. Oh well, way to go town. You've managed to win. (If only me and huery didn't kill Bessie, we're idiots for not realizing she was bullet proof)
Spoiler:

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:05 pm UTC

Fridge:
Spoiler:
@Peaceful Whale,

As I said earlier, I think you guys actually did quite well. D1 and D2 you looked very good. D3 was rough on both of you because you were both under a lot more scrutiny and, in the end, you may have been defeated more by mechanics than by your play. You had no way of knowing that bessie was bulletproof at the time you decided on your kill since I hadn't flipped yet... but killing her was the correct decision based on what you knew at the time, and, had the kill gone through, I imagine you would have won the game. Town got very lucky with our flips being the correct order to maximize the utility of bessie's role. First game as scum is always tricky, so don't feel too bad about losing if that's how it works out.

Player alignments are usually randomized, so it was just luck of the draw that you and heury ended up together. AFAIK, mods rarely pick teams of players the way that they'd like. Especially if it ever became known that a mod liked to do this, then players would end up metagaming the mod all the time instead of actually playing.

A few suggestions I'll give you to think about for playing scum going forward (taken with a grain of salt since I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination. These are just things that stood out to me):
-Never ask questions like this. This question is way too specific, and asks about exactly the correct mechanic. This is huge scumtell as a townie never would have reached the conclusion this was the right question to ask. If you need to know how a mechanic like this works as scum, PM the mod or ask in your scumchat. Asking in public chat reveals that you know insider information about another player's role, which looks very bad. Better to be completely wrong about the mechanics involved. Scum always has better information than town, so you need to pretend to know less than you do. This is a common mistake made by newbie scum (I did it my first game, and, ironically, was also caught on it by bessie).

-Never change your claim after you've already made it. Your original falseclaim as doctor was super solid. Changing it to bodyguard after-the-fact makes it look shadier, and, as it happened, made it look weird and incompatible with the setup. Work out exactly what you want your falseclaim to look like before you claim it. Careful with things like this too; heury never said he was "vanilla pudding", just pudding. Don't add extra information that isn't there. (Speaking of which, oh wow, are you really 13? If so, I'm extremely impressed).

-Your apple breadcrumb was an awesome red herring. Major points to both of you for that. You both may have difficulty getting away with this in the future though :)

-Hammering me obviously looked super-shady and your justification for it was not great. You would have been much better off voting for me early, say if you had contrived a reason here. If you're going to hammer, much better to let heury do it in this situation since people were already suspecting him, and he was the alternate wagon anyway. I realize that your hammer was actually an accident, but voting is the most important action you take, so be sure that you double check before placing your vote if you don't want to hammer. This is hard to do when you're starting out, but it really helps to be proactive and vote earlier in the day. Your vote isn't permanent, so you can always change it later as new things develop.

-Something to work on going forward for you (as either town or scum) is to try to get information out of people. Don't just speculate about someone being scummy so late in the game without justification. Ask questions of people, build up reasons in your head why they might be scum, look for inconsistencies in their stories. Try to draw inferences that lead to the conclusion that someone is scum. Don't just ask "What if they are", since that's skipping all of the hard parts. This is important to do as town as that's how you find out who is scum. It's important to do as scum because it makes you look like town.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:51 am UTC

Hearken unto me, denizens of XKCD mafia. For I am YOLOSWAG, using my friend's account.

Myself and a couple of other people I am trying to get onto this site for the crossover game are having difficulties registering (my own account is registered, but I changed my password and never received a confirmation email and thus can't sign in) at the moment. I've contacted a few admins with a link to the assistance thread we made for it, so we're waiting on that. If they're unable to help us though, I may ask you all if you'd be willing to jump onto my site for the game. I'm in contact with an admin there so I guarantee it would be a quick, smooth process.

No need for any action at the moment, but wanted to provide a quick update and post this in case any of y'all have insight/history with this issue. I did see a few of y'all make a post in forum issues about wonky emails. I'll keep everyone abreast.

Return to “Mafia”