Speed: Normal - Pseudo-Nightless (Night actions must be sent in advance during the day prior - backup and conditional action submissions are permitted).
2. DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE GAME OUTSIDE THIS THREAD.
3. Please stay on topic.
4. Don't lurk through the whole game; if you need to drop out, tell me. Really bad lurkers risk replacement or modkill. I am serious about this one!
5. If you aren't part of the game, please do not post in this thread.
6. You’re alive until you are hammered in a lynch, or the mod tells you that you're dead, by PM or in thread.
7. If you die, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," which reveals no information.
8. You may not post verbatim or quote from your role PM or any other messages sent to you by the mod. Paraphrasing is fine.
9. You may not edit your posts.
10. You may not play to lose, or act in a way that is clearly against your win condition.
11. You may not use encryption systems in order to communicate privately or circumvent these rules.
12. This is a game; it’s meant to be fun. Personal attacks or other offensive behaviour towards other players will not be tolerated.
Specific Game Rules:
2. You may post in thread during the day phase but not the night phase. It is night when the deadline is reached, the mod posts a day-end post or a hammer vote is cast. Note that this means you may not post content after a hammer vote or after the deadline.
3. All votes should be made by posting on a new line, IN BOLD. For example,
4. You do NOT have to unvote to change votes, but it makes things easier and will be very much appreciated if you do. You can unvote in bold and on a new line, like this:
5. If you have questions, either post them IN BOLD in this thread, or PM me. I may not answer, but at least I can promise to never lie in any official communication about the game.
6. You may only communicate with other players by PM if I have specifically said you can do so. You must CC me in all PMs.
7. This game is nightless - see details below.
8. At the start of each day phase I will reveal the alignments of all players killed since the start of the previous day phase. Role names will be also revealed, precise role details however not.
9. If the deadline is reached and no player has been hammered, then the person with the most votes at the deadline will be lynched.
10. A tied vote at day end will result in No Lynch in all cases.
11. You can vote not to lynch anyone by casting a vote for "NL" or “No Lynch”. “No Lynch” will be treated exactly the same as any other player for determining votal results.
Back-up Kill: Y
If X is lynched or otherwise killed at the end of the day, I will treat the Mafia as having decided to kill Y that night instead.
Please confirm in the thread that you've received your role pm and read the rules. Day 1 will start after a sufficient majority of players have confirmed but latest 24 hours from now as everybody should already be aware of the intended starting date.