2015 Secret Santa by Suzaku - Game Over

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Snark

Re: 2015 Secret Santa by Suzaku - D1 - Christmas Cheer

Postby Snark » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:09 pm UTC

freezeblade wrote:I am very much on record with the opinion of "D1 suuuuucks"

Unless someone does something super scummy, we're all groping around in the dark.

Which is why lynch the lurker is all the rage. Most people feel bad about voting for someone day 1. I'm not against lynch the lurker but prefer it greatly when no one lurks at all.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:14 pm UTC

It doesn't look like anything particularly scummy is happening at the moment, but it's pretty surprising that we've already got three votes on Misnomer (mine (random), freezeblade , and Snark). I think that he's either third-party or scum, but I'm leaning towards third-party. He definitely doesn't feel like town, with how he's been pushing people with questions about roles and how he thinks people should answer them, but I'm not confident that he's scum yet.

Unvote (Misnomer)
FoS: Misnomer

(My previous vote on him was random. This is genuine.)

"Therefore it is in the interests not only of public safety but also public sanity if the buttered toast on cats idea is scrapped, to be replaced by a monorail powered by cats smeared with chicken tikka masala floating above a rail made from white shag pile carpet."

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:36 pm UTC

EBWOP: The reason that I didn't just keep my vote as it was is that I wouldn't have voted for him now if my random vote was on someone else, it would just have been a FoS. Also, (even though I use them) I don't believe in keeping random votes, and having three on him at this point felt a bit too many. Maybe the last bit's just the 'most people feel bad about voting for someone day 1' Snark was talking about.

"Therefore it is in the interests not only of public safety but also public sanity if the buttered toast on cats idea is scrapped, to be replaced by a monorail powered by cats smeared with chicken tikka masala floating above a rail made from white shag pile carpet."

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:45 pm UTC

Effective immediately Lawrencelot replaces Vytron.

patzer has informed me that she accidentally read a spoiler.
Effective immediately Djehutynakht replaces patzer.

Please be careful not to read game spoilers in the discussion thread; replacements don't grow on trees.
Pronouns: he/him/his > they/them/their >> it/it/its
Time Zone: JST (UTC+9)
─────────────────────────
Some guy on the Internet wrote:The thing about the inevitable, it has a bad habit of actually happening.

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:55 pm UTC

I don't know why Misnomer is so popular for votes, either. He's been pretty... normal? Townie, even? Different than usual but that's hardly grounds for a lynch (or maybe it is, I guess?)
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:12 am UTC

DJ if you plan on holding us hostage by lease let us know now and we'll just get it over with now.

In all seriousness I would be ok with a lurker lynch for day 1 if no one royally f's up. I always hate it though because it seems like such a waste. But i'd rather keep the people who actually want tobplay and put in the effort around for at least a little while.

I don't think we're at the point where we really need to do that though. Especially with two new players and no time limit set yet.

Also Some things that stick out as weird to me so far:

- the three early votes on misnomer. Need to look into that more. Probably mostly benign.

- misnomer's questions. Role based or just his way of generating content and discussion?

- snark's groups. Seems role related possibly. Or just at least an odd way of grouping things. Also it's weird that there are three food items and one non food item as the group names.

I don't know yet if the latter two points are role based or not. But i kinda hope that there are roles that have post requirements. Makes things fun and generates discussion.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:48 am UTC

crucialityfactor wrote:Especially with two new players and no time limit set yet.

I think the deadline is somewhere around 3pm UTC on Monday, according to the rules posted in the OP.
"In general, days will last for 4 RL days. Nights will last for as long as it takes me to process night actions. Weekends will count as half time."
Also
Suzaku wrote:Restrictions on submitted roles:
No flavor-writing/influencing roles.

I took this as no roles that would have post requirements.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:51 am UTC

Random thing that pinged me upon re-reading:

- SirGabriel posted his list very fast in response to Misnomer's request. He later went on to say that he hasn't heard about some of the alignments and apparently did not take the time to look them up (or maybe could not look them up due to restricted access at work). This might indicate scum-team wanting to quickly appear townish from the beginning, especially coupled with Misnomer's later statement that he thinks SirGabriel to be Town and SirGabriel's possible (but a bit too transparent) attempt at role-fishing.
Of course these are slim clues at best and I might just be seeing things.

Lawrencelot

Postby Lawrencelot » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:12 am UTC

Hi all. I did a very quick skim of the thread but probably a bit too quick since there aren't too many things that stood out to me (or maybe that's just how this game went so far?). I found Misnomer's request about the roles odd, and I agree with Sabrar that the interaction with SirGabriel was odd, but I don't think it's a scum-team interaction.

I also did not understand Snark's grouping thing at all. Snark, why did you make groups of players?

Will see if I can do a closer reread this weekend

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:19 am UTC

I will be with visiting family until Monday afternoon, so my time may be a bit limited for the remainder of this game day.

I should be able to post something at some point, but thought I'd give a heads up in case people think I've gone super-lurky. Nothing particularly significant has stood out to me so far, but once I get a chance, I'll try to do a reread of everything said, and form an opinion on who is most likely scum. Hopefully those who have not yet said anything (if there are any?) will have posted something by then.

Unvote

since there are multiple serious votes around now.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Misnomer

Postby Misnomer » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:36 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:Random thing that pinged me upon re-reading:

- SirGabriel posted his list very fast in response to Misnomer's request. He later went on to say that he hasn't heard about some of the alignments and apparently did not take the time to look them up (or maybe could not look them up due to restricted access at work). This might indicate scum-team wanting to quickly appear townish from the beginning, especially coupled with Misnomer's later statement that he thinks SirGabriel to be Town and SirGabriel's possible (but a bit too transparent) attempt at role-fishing.
Of course these are slim clues at best and I might just be seeing things.

More detailed post to follow, but just for clarification I'm not saying I believe SirGabriel to be Town, merely that if I had to hazard a guess based off of his response as per my challenge then I would have gone for Town.
moody7277 wrote:The role of SDK in this game will be played by Misnomer. [/soapopera]

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:46 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:SirGabriel posted his list very fast in response to Misnomer's request. He later went on to say that he hasn't heard about some of the alignments and apparently did not take the time to look them up (or maybe could not look them up due to restricted access at work).

Yes, I was at work. I doubt I could access any kind of mafia wiki, I'm surprised I can even access this site (for some reason the web filter blocks fora.xkcd.com but not forums.xkcd.com).

Also, I don't think I've done this yet:

Unvote

Not sure who I'd put a serious vote on, except for one of the people who hasn't posted yet, if there are any, but I don't have time to check that at the moment.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:17 am UTC

Lurker lynch is certainly better than no-lynch, but only marginally. I will come back to this after class (as penance for my statistical misspeak, it's a math class).
Image <-- Evil experiment

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:38 am UTC

Probably too early for this, but here's my readthrough to here:

Spoiler:
jimbobmacdoodle Guesses SirG is town, mafia, SK; Randomvote. Didn't really see anything to comment on in SirG. Unvotes.

Snark randomly groups players to analyze, votes Misnomer for entrapping question. Suggests lynch a lurker.

Sabrar RandomVotes jimbobmacadoodle. Unvotes, but sees small tell in jimbob's answer. Alignments likely "normal". Corrects statistics. Ranks roles. Ranking was made as newbie, affected by SirG. Deadline ought to be Monday. SirG's post was pretty quick after Misnomer: team?

SirGabriel RandomVotes Minestrone. Alignment list. Explains diff werewolf/mafia. Some roles were unknown. Game is not bastard, may be only mafia and town. Asks for ranking of role-likelihood. Unvotes, mentions work posting.

moody7277 Misnomer has an unusual faction; randomvote Vytron. Roles are likely crazy. Hints at SirG possibly being SK downplaying. Krampus mention had nothing to do with roleclaiming.

Lawrencelot (nee Vytron) Misnomer's request and interaction with SirG unusual, Snark's grouping unusual.

emlightened Randomvote Misnomer. Unvotes Misnomer to prevent wagon.

Freezeblade Randvote Snark. Most likely generic factions. Town may have things to hide, vote Misnomer. Good number of indies. Standard roles are relatively unhelpful in list. Hates D1.

patzer Misnomer has bold play, Jimbob not so cautious, Misnomer 3rd-party. Votes Minestrone randomly. Turns into Djehutynakht.

Madge Wild roles will abound. Misnomer seems normal or maybe not or maybe.

Minestrone Votes freezeblade for disingenuous claim of rolefishing against Misnomer. FoS for Sabrar and freezeblade for stressing non-sane roles.

crucialityfactor Argh, D1. Analysis of CFs list, thinks SirG a werewolf. Agrees that Misnomer has unusual faction. Misnomer judges jimbob unfairly. Rolespec is very limited. Hates D1. OK with lurker lynch, but there is weirdness - lots of votes on Misnomer, reasons for questions, reasons for Snark's groups

Misnomer OMGUS, asks for input about alignments. Votes jimbob for caution, comments to Sir G. Questions SirG's ranking of werewolf/second mafia. SirG looks towny just for answering. Early-game cautiousness is a scumtell. First question was "riskier", jimbob essentially made "no comment" on the listing. Practically all roles are going to be wild, defends cautiousness argument. Not fixed on SirG town, that's only from the list.

Some thoughts on this:
jimbob: Maybe a little "playing it safe" in his response to Misnomer, and hasn't really done much since. Now with limited access. Neutral leaning scum.
Snark: Weird grouping technique, puts a serious vote out quickly. Brings up lynch a lurker. Neutral
Sabrar: Positing teamwork due to timestamps may be true, but I get ninjaed enough to discount this. A certain leaning back on newbieness to diffuse attention on him. Neutral.
SirGabriel: Quick answer on alignment, asks for likelihood of roles. That he would suggest normal roles suggests that (1) he got a normal-ish role and (2) he sent in a normal-ish role. Neutral slight town lean.
moody: Relatively strong conclusion that Misnomer has an unusual faction, suggests SirG as SK for suggesting only two alignments. Neutral slight town lean.
Lawencelot: Points out a few unusual things. (Due to replacing, little content.) Neutral.
emlightened: No real content at all. Leaning active-lurk scum.
Freezeblade: Attack on Misnomer for saying town has less to hide seemed a little out of place. Neutral with slight scum lean.
Djehutynakht (all posts by patzer): A lot of yes-manning. Due to replacement, I leave as Neutral.
Madge: One fairly wishy-washy post. Neutral leaning scummy.
Minestrone: Good call on freezeblade. Need more content. Neutral-lurky.
crucialityfactor: Lots of complaints about D1. Thinks SirG likely werewolf for fixing on that unusual alignment. Wonders if some weird posts are influenced by roles. Neutral leaning townie.
Misnomer: Tries to generate content. Most suspicious of jimbob. Lots of defense of that position. Neutral slight leaning scum for defensiveness.

Which leaves me with the lurker as most scummy:

Vote: emlightened

To encourage more active participation.

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:47 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
crucialityfactor wrote:Especially with two new players and no time limit set yet.

I think the deadline is somewhere around 3pm UTC on Monday, according to the rules posted in the OP.
"In general, days will last for 4 RL days. Nights will last for as long as it takes me to process night actions. Weekends will count as half time."
Also
Suzaku wrote:Restrictions on submitted roles:
No flavor-writing/influencing roles.

I took this as no roles that would have post requirements.

Yes, the op says 4 RL days, but I don't think Suzaka has posted anything else about day end. I don't think he'd just end it on us without first specifying.

Also, flavor text is the text that the mod uses to spice up the day end/day start posts. Instead of just posting "this guy died, he was this" they would post "the town dragged this guy through the town square and hoisted him up ye olde lynching post....etc."

So it's in the rules that no role can influence the mod's posts, but not individual players.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:49 am UTC

I find posting restrictions fun, but I thought I was the only one.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:33 pm UTC

crucialityfactor wrote:Yes, the op says 4 RL days, but I don't think Suzaka has posted anything else about day end. I don't think he'd just end it on us without first specifying.

I think the rule is specific enough, but it does not hurt to ask:

@Suzaku: Is there currently a deadline set for the end of Day 1?

crucialityfactor wrote:Also, flavor text is the text that the mod uses to spice up the day end/day start posts. Instead of just posting "this guy died, he was this" they would post "the town dragged this guy through the town square and hoisted him up ye olde lynching post....etc."

So it's in the rules that no role can influence the mod's posts, but not individual players.

It never occurred to me that we could have roles that influence the mod's writing but I concede that it's possible.

mpolo wrote:I find posting restrictions fun, but I thought I was the only one.

For me it would depend on the specific restriction, whether it appeals to me or not.

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:45 pm UTC

Yesterday's modpost didn't post, lets see if today's does.

Incoming
Some guy on the Internet wrote:The thing about the inevitable, it has a bad habit of actually happening.

Madge

Postby Madge » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:02 pm UTC

Sorry, I'm really not feeling well these last few days, so I put all my energy into quickly taking over Vytron's game he can't mod anymore.

I generally am better in the mornings so hopefully I'll have a quick read-through and better post in the morning.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:10 pm UTC

Votals:

jimbobmacdoodle - 1 (Misnomer)
Minestrone - 1 (patzerDjehutynakht)
Misnomer - 2 (freezeblade, Snark)
VytronLawrencelot - 1 (moody7277)
freezeblade - 1 (Minestrone)
emlightened - 1 (mpolo)

Not Voting (7) - crucialityfactor, Madge, VytronLawrencelot, Sabrar, emlightened, jimbobmacdoodle, SirGabriel

With 14 alive, it requires 8 votes to hammer.

Deadline: 2016/12/22 00:00 JST (12/21 15:00 UTC).
Deadline is soft, so posting and voting may continue until I call night (or there's a hammer vote).
Remember this game is pseudo-nightless - please submit night actions before the deadline.

Stuff people asked the mod:
In a PM, someone wrote:Are roles and alignments in any way connected or are they independent?

I edited the roles for clarity and/or rule compliance, then randomly assigned alignments. Roles were then further twerked for some small semblance of balance.

crucialityfactor wrote:Is there any additional setup/role information you'd be willing to share to make help open up the conversation a bit?

At least some of you are town :twisted:

Sabrar wrote:@Suzaku: Is there currently a deadline set for the end of Day 1?

Yep. ↑↑

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:I will be with visiting family until Monday afternoon, so my time may be a bit limited for the remainder of this game day.

No problem. Thanks for letting us know.

Did I miss anything?

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:56 pm UTC

Suzaku wrote:
crucialityfactor wrote:Is there any additional setup/role information you'd be willing to share to make help open up the conversation a bit?

At least some of you are town :twisted:

You think you're being evil, but honestly that's way more info than I was expecting. You are putty in my hands Mod. Putty.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:26 pm UTC

Are you saying that that was new information to you, crucialityfactor?

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:53 pm UTC

mpolo wrote:Are you saying that that was new information to you, crucialityfactor?

I'm just taking what I can get. Closed setups make me loopy.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:00 pm UTC

FoS: cf for not knowing some of us are town (or at least being surprised some of us are town).
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:34 pm UTC

moody7277 wrote:FoS: cf for not knowing some of us are town (or at least being surprised some of us are town).

See I was willing to believe that mpolo was more on my joking plane. But I think right here we have the beginnings of an overreaction.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:59 pm UTC

To me it was obvious that crucialityfactor's first post was made in jest. I think that a townie would have clarified this in his reply to mpolo but I have no idea why anyone would maintain the joke when it's obvious that people will jump to conclusions based on anything, however small it is.
I would say Jester but honestly I think it's way more likely that the joke was made on impulse and doesn't mean anything.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:11 pm UTC

crucialityfactor wrote:
moody7277 wrote:FoS: cf for not knowing some of us are town (or at least being surprised some of us are town).

See I was willing to believe that mpolo was more on my joking plane. But I think right here we have the beginnings of an overreaction.

Overreaction would have been a vote. This is a yellow sticky note to revisit later if I see anything more definite.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:16 pm UTC

For the record, I fully understood the joke.

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:04 pm UTC

moody7277 wrote:
crucialityfactor wrote:

Overreaction would have been a vote. This is a yellow sticky note to revisit later if I see anything more definite.

Yes, that's why I said beginnings. :) And also a safe move on your part. Jump on an obvious joke comment that can be construed in a negative way but really doesn't give you enough of a leg to stand on with your outrage. Then see how things go. Maybe it snowballs and everyone gets up in arms about me and you can help push towards lynching me over nothing. Or no one follows along with you and you can just easily let it go and slink back into the shadows like nothing happened. You didn't actually vote for me so no harm no foul no one can accuse you for being bloodthirsty and grasping at straws because you didn't actually commit to anything. In addition to this you can just play it off as a "yellow sticky note" that you can call on a day or two from now and pretend that this proves that I've been acting scummy all along. I see your game moody. I've seen it many times.

@ sabrar. I learned a long time ago that there is no "townie" or "scummy" way to react to any situation. People will jump on things if they choose to. They will pigeonhole you if they decide that you should be lynched and they will find "evidence" to back up suspicions. To you the townie thing to do would have been to say "chill guys, it's just a joke". Where to other players maybe backing down and showing fear would in fact be a scummy thing to do. Scum don't want to rock the boat after all, they want people to like them and have good feelings about them. The game of mafia very easily turns into a circular argument of "townie would do this, so a scum would want to be like a townie, so you're scum, but a scum wouldn't want to be too obviously trying to act townie so you much be townie, and on and on and on" Trying to craft a message or come across in a certain light doesn't matter because 10+ people will read your words and there will be probably 6 or so different interpretations.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:42 pm UTC

@crucialityfactor: yeah, I kinda see your meaning. Only way to avoid posting something that cannot be used against you is to lurk but then it's even more scummy, right? As I said above, I don't hold the joke against you and your detailed response currently seems townie to me. Although others might disagree and argue as being too self-defensive, just proving your point. :lol:

Snark

Postby Snark » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:00 pm UTC

crucialityfactor wrote:@ sabrar. I learned a long time ago that there is no "townie" or "scummy" way to react to any situation.
False. Otherwise, there is literally nothing to do in this game besides report night results like cops. Maybe a really, really good player has no obvious town or scum tells, but most players do and it's completely ok to look for them.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:21 pm UTC

I think "townie" and "scummy" certainly do exist, but are flavored by the player's meta more than anything else. That and slips of course, which are much more concrete than a meta "scummy answer"
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

Minestrone

Postby Minestrone » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:38 pm UTC

D1s tend to drag on around here, especially when there's not much information, so it's worth emphasizing that in this case we're already almost halfway through day one. Given that, I'd like to double down on my vote for Freezeblade. They're still my biggest scum read in this game so far. Since I first voted them their posts have been thin and contentless, complaining about the lack on information on D1 while voting one of the people trying to generate information. Lurker lynches are sometimes good D1, but active lurker lynches are even better.

As for the crucialityfactor thing, I can see it being a joke or a nontown slip. I don't think it's that important right now.

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:45 pm UTC

To be entirely fair, I'm always pretty thin on D1, because, well, I hate them.

You may read it as scummy because, well, I've had the previous 9 games or so as scum.
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

Lawrencelot

Postby Lawrencelot » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:04 pm UTC

Haven't really done a reread, but some more things that stuck out:

crucialityfactor's play reminds me of how I usually play as scum somehow. It comes off as a bit agressive and defensive to me.
mpolo has more content than what I'm used of him, maybe because of the time of the year? If it has no real life reasons I don't know whether it makes him more scummy or townie, since I usually can't read him anyway.
Freezeblade complaining about D1 sounds scummy to me, but is also typical of him, so this makes most of the D1 sucks talk neutral.
I like Snark for disagreeing with CF. But Snark, could you answer my previous question please?

Misnomer

Postby Misnomer » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:43 pm UTC

I was originally planning to do a player post analysis, but it quickly became clear it wouldn't be much of a worthwhile exercise at this stage in the game - too few players have too little content.

So instead I decided to rank everyone based primarily off of my gut feelings from their play so far. Results as follows:

Nice
Madge & mpolo
Patzer/dj
vytron/lawrencelot & Cruciality factor
Sir Gabriel = minestrone
Snark
Jimbob
Freezeblade
emlightened
sabrar
moody
Naughty

To my surprise despite my earlier misgivings jimbob came up reasonably middling on this. Therefore with than in mind:

Unvote
Vote: moody
moody7277 wrote:The role of SDK in this game will be played by Misnomer. [/soapopera]

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:53 pm UTC

@Misnomer: It's hard to argue with gut feelings, so I have just one question for you. Madge posted in the thread 3 times with no big content and half of that was spent apologizing why she couldn't post more. Why is she at the head of your Nice list?

Misnomer

Postby Misnomer » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:03 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:@Misnomer: It's hard to argue with gut feelings, so I have just one question for you. Madge posted in the thread 3 times with no big content and half of that was spent apologizing why she couldn't post more. Why is she at the head of your Nice list?
Possibly a side effect of how I drew the list up: I did it by comparing pairs of players and judging who seemed scummiest, filling in the gaps as I went along. It probably has the impact of putting players with relatively little content further up the list.

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:06 pm UTC

Misnomer wrote:I was originally planning to do a player post analysis, but it quickly became clear it wouldn't be much of a worthwhile exercise at this stage in the game - too few players have too little content.

So instead I decided to rank everyone based primarily off of my gut feelings from their play so far. Results as follows:

Nice
Madge & mpolo
Patzer/dj
vytron/lawrencelot & Cruciality factor
Sir Gabriel = minestrone
Snark
Jimbob
Freezeblade
emlightened
sabrar
moody
Naughty

To my surprise despite my earlier misgivings jimbob came up reasonably middling on this. Therefore with than in mind:

Unvote
Vote: moody

I know it's really hard to be unbiased about yourself. But, where you do rank yourself so far and why?

Misnomer

Postby Misnomer » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:14 pm UTC

crucialityfactor wrote:I know it's really hard to be unbiased about yourself. But, where you do rank yourself so far and why?
You're asking me to rank myself based off of my own gut feeling? :shock: Well, based on my method I'd clearly come up at the very top of the townie side of the list - I'm not going to consider any other player more likely to be town when I know for certain that I am myself.

If you're asking me how townie I feel I've come across as so far this game, then I'd say leaning town with a fair chance of being third party. My opening behaviour's been bold, but I've not been seeking to push a particular course of action or get myself generally recognised as a townie, which doesn't map on to usual 'scum leading town' strategy. At the same time, it is unusual and was quite a swift jump away from random voting.

...but of course, that's all become wine by the very fact I've posted it. :roll: Out of curiosity cf, what sort of answer were you expecting from me?

Return to “Mafia”