Time is off by one hour

Need the mods or admins to do something for you? Post here. Read the "About" post first.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

marcgaston

Time is off by one hour

Postby marcgaston » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:07 pm UTC

I just posted a message and the time was off by one hour. Right now it is 22:05 CET which would make it 21:05 UTC. However, if the effect is not onetime then this post is timestamped 10:05pm UTC.

Cheers

Marc

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Re: Time is off by one hour

Postby SecondTalon » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:16 pm UTC

Board time looks accurate to me in that you posted this a few moments ago and it's showing the correct time.

Double-check your time settings. User Control Panel - Board Preferences - Edit Global Settings. Verify DST is off.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Re: Time is off by one hour

Postby phlip » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:41 am UTC

Also, note that due to the way that phpBB calculates time differences, the time stamps will be shown in your local time, but if you have it configured to add a "timezone" marker to the time format it will (incorrectly) always say "UTC". If that's happening to you, go into the board settings (same place as ST just mentioned) and make sure that the "My date format" option doesn't have an 'e' or 'T' in it... if it does, remove that letter.

Code: Select all

enum ಠ_ಠ {°□°╰=1, °Д°╰, ಠ益ಠ╰};
void ┻━┻︵​╰(ಠ_ಠ ⚠) {exit((int)⚠);}
[he/him/his]

Return to “Site/Forum issues”