Girl Scouts Admit Trans Girls--Homophobe calls for Boycott

Seen something interesting in the news or on the intertubes? Discuss it here.

Moderators: Zamfir, Hawknc, Moderators General, Prelates

Jahoclave
sourmilk's moderator

Girl Scouts Admit Trans Girls--Homophobe calls for Boycott

Postby Jahoclave » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:44 pm UTC

Link

So, long story short, the girl scouts only care that you think of yourself as a girl in order to be admitted. Unfortunately haters got to hate.

A reportedly 14-year-old Girl Scout has joined with parents and Scout alumni to call for a boycott of the widely popular Girl Scout cookies, claiming the organization is using cookie proceeds to push a radical homosexual agenda at the expense of the Scouts’ safety.

Spoiler:
A reportedly 14-year-old Girl Scout has joined with parents and Scout alumni to call for a boycott of the widely popular Girl Scout cookies, claiming the organization is using cookie proceeds to push a radical homosexual agenda at the expense of the Scouts’ safety.

The girl, identified as Taylor from Ventura County, Calif. – but whose parents have asked her last name and troop number be withheld – made a YouTube video calling for the boycott after she was shocked to discover Girl Scouts USA, or GSUSA, has been admitting transgender boys who claim to be girls into scout troops.

After controversy arose over the potential admission of Colorado 7-year-old Bobby Montoya last month, The Girl Scouts of Colorado released a statement explaining, “We accept all girls in kindergarten through 12th grade as members. If a child identifies as a girl and the child’s family presents her as a girl, Girl Scouts of Colorado welcomes her as a Girl Scout.”

Rachelle Trujillo, vice president for communications of the Colorado Girl Scouts, added, “If a child is living as a girl, that’s good enough for us. We don’t require any proof of gender.”

According to a report in the Baptist Press, Trujillo also affirmed transgendered children are currently serving in Girl Scout troops across the U.S., though she declined to give details.

Taylor, however, cites in the video GSUSA materials that outline the importance of the Scouts’ all-girl format and expresses concern about 12th-grade boys passing themselves off as girls.

“The real question is, why is GSUSA willing to break their own safety rules and go against its own research institute findings to accommodate transgender boys?” Taylor asks. “Unfortunately, I think it is because GSUSA cares more about promoting the desires of a small handful of people than it does for my safety and the safety of my friends and sister Girl Scouts, and they are doing it with money we earned for them from Girl Scout cookies.”

The video itself appears below:

“Right now, GSUSA and councils are focusing on adult agendas that have nothing to do with helping girls,” she continues. “I ask all fellow Girl Scouts who want a true, all-girl experience not to sell any cookies until GSUSA addresses our concerns. I ask all parents of Girl Scouts who want their girls to be in a safe environment to tell their leaders why you will not allow your girls to make any more money for GSUSA.”

“There are better ways to support Girl Scout girls,” she concludes. “You can still support your favorite Girl Scout without giving GSUSA more pocket money.”

Really, I'm just kind of happy to know that the girl scouts let trans members in. And, really completely annoyed that they can be so progressive while the boy scouts are stuck in a centuries ago bigoted mindset. I'd actually like to be proud of some of my achievements rather than disgusted at the organization, even if they were forced upon me by parents.

Роберт

Re: Girl Scouts Admit Trans Girls--Homophobe calls for Boyco

Postby Роберт » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:48 pm UTC

has been admitting transgender boys who claim to be girls into scout troops
Huh?

People assigned female at birth but who identify as male and claim to be girls? The editor of this article sucks.
The Great Hippo wrote:[T]he way we treat suspected terrorists genuinely terrifies me.

Diadem

Postby Diadem » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:59 pm UTC

Yeah whoever wrote that article hasn't got a clue what they are talking about. They use 'transgender boy' in the quote from the girl who is complaining. Nothing wrong with that, a quote is a quote. But in the article proper they should at least take care to get their terminology right. Oh well, this is more likely shoddy journalism than a case of ill-will. The article seems fairly neutral otherwise.

I'm surprised though. I had always heard that the scouts in the USA are so backwards they are mooning the future. For example I heard that they don't allow gays at all. Am I wrong, or did this change recently?
It's one of those irregular verbs, isn't it? I have an independent mind, you are an eccentric, he is round the twist
- Bernard Woolley in Yes, Prime Minister

rath358
The bone of my bone

Postby rath358 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:02 pm UTC

At the top, BSA doesn't think very highly of gays. A lot of this is attributed to their funding from the Mormons.
On the level of individual camps and troops, they can be a lot more accepting.

TheGrammarBolshevik
Location: Going to and fro in the earth, and walking up and down in it.

Postby TheGrammarBolshevik » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:04 pm UTC

Diadem wrote:I'm surprised though. I had always heard that the scouts in the USA are so backwards they are mooning the future. For example I heard that they don't allow gays at all. Am I wrong, or did this change recently?

Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts are separate organizations.
Nothing rhymes with orange,
Not even sporange.

omgryebread

Postby omgryebread » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:05 pm UTC

Diadem wrote:Yeah whoever wrote that article hasn't got a clue what they are talking about. They use 'transgender boy' in the quote from the girl who is complaining. Nothing wrong with that, a quote is a quote. But in the article proper they should at least take care to get their terminology right. Oh well, this is more likely shoddy journalism than a case of ill-will. The article seems fairly neutral otherwise.

I'm surprised though. I had always heard that the scouts in the USA are so backwards they are mooning the future. For example I heard that they don't allow gays at all. Am I wrong, or did this change recently?
It's almost certainly ill-will. Check out the front page of the website. A few seconds scan, and it's pretty clearly worthless for objective reporting.

The Girl Scouts are vastly more progressive than the Boy Scouts. They used to be all about homemaking and shit like that, but they veered off and are now not affiliated with the Boy Scouts (and much cooler.)

No boycott will work, because thin mints are too delicious.
avatar from Nononono by Lynn Okamoto.

Роберт

Postby Роберт » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:07 pm UTC

Diadem wrote:Yeah whoever wrote that article hasn't got a clue what they are talking about. They use 'transgender boy' in the quote from the girl who is complaining. Nothing wrong with that, a quote is a quote. But in the article proper they should at least take care to get their terminology right. Oh well, this is more likely shoddy journalism than a case of ill-will. The article seems fairly neutral otherwise.

World Net Daily probably has an official policy to misgender trans individuals, actually. And you're confusing Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts. Very different organizations.

Edit: ninja'd
The Great Hippo wrote:[T]he way we treat suspected terrorists genuinely terrifies me.

Diadem

Postby Diadem » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:09 pm UTC

TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:
Diadem wrote:I'm surprised though. I had always heard that the scouts in the USA are so backwards they are mooning the future. For example I heard that they don't allow gays at all. Am I wrong, or did this change recently?

I did not know this. But how does that work at joint events? Or for mixed groups?

Unless no such events and groups exist in the US. But that sounds a bit 19th century even for US standards.
It's one of those irregular verbs, isn't it? I have an independent mind, you are an eccentric, he is round the twist

Dauric
Location: In midair, traversing laterally over a container of sharks. No water, just sharks, with lasers.

Postby Dauric » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:15 pm UTC

Diadem wrote:
TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:

I did not know this. But how does that work at joint events? Or for mixed groups?

Unless no such events and groups exist in the US. But that sounds a bit 19th century even for US standards.

There's no joint events or mixed BSA/GSA events unless they're organized at the individual troop (ie: effectively neighborhood or community) level by the individual troop leaders.
We're in the traffic-chopper over the XKCD boards where there's been a thread-derailment. A Liquified Godwin spill has evacuated threads in a fourty-post radius of the accident, Lolcats and TVTropes have broken free of their containers. It is believed that the Point has perished.

Griffin

Postby Griffin » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:16 pm UTC

My understanding is they don't have mixed events because they don't have anything to do with each other. Mixes between them are probably handled the same way girl scouts would mix with with any other scout group or with some camp that has non-girl-scout members. The organizations are very much their own things, from what I understand.
Bdthemag: "I don't always GM, but when I do I prefer to put my player's in situations that include pain and torture. Stay creative my friends."

Bayobeasts - the Pokemon: Orthoclase project.

Radical_Initiator
Just Cool Enough for School

Postby Radical_Initiator » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:18 pm UTC

Griffin wrote:My understanding is they don't have mixed events because they don't have anything to do with each other. Mixes between them are probably handled the same way girl scouts would mix with with any other scout group or with some camp that has non-girl-scout members. The organizations are very much their own things, from what I understand.

This, to the best of my knowledge. Despite the name and the idea that Juliette Gordon Low founded the organization after meeting Baden-Powell, there is no official link between the two organizations. In fact, I'm not sure about this, but I think Girl Scouts wasn't actually the original name of the organization.
I looked out across the river today …

Dark567
First one to notify the boards of Rick and Morty Season 3
Location: Everywhere(in the US, I don't venture outside it too often, unfortunately)

Postby Dark567 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:19 pm UTC

Jahoclave wrote:Really, I'm just kind of happy to know that the girl scouts let trans members in. And, really completely annoyed that they can be so progressive while the boy scouts are stuck in a centuries ago bigoted mindset. I'd actually like to be proud of some of my achievements rather than disgusted at the organization, even if they were forced upon me by parents.
The BSA is more of a national organization of the Boy Scout troops then a bureaucracy in-and-of itself; it has little control of what happens on the troop level(the level on which most membership decisions are actually made). The BSA really has no way of policing its troops. I knew of a few troops that allowed trans and gay members in(and for that matter atheists, of which I am one).

That being said the BSA's positions allow its member troops to discriminant, and that is really disappointing.

@radical: It was originally called Girl Guides.
I apologize, 90% of the time I write on the Fora I am intoxicated.

Yakk wrote:The question the thought experiment I posted is aimed at answering: When falling in a black hole, do you see the entire universe's future history train-car into your ass, or not?

Dauric
Location: In midair, traversing laterally over a container of sharks. No water, just sharks, with lasers.

Postby Dauric » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:21 pm UTC

Radical_Initiator wrote:
Griffin wrote:My understanding is they don't have mixed events because they don't have anything to do with each other. Mixes between them are probably handled the same way girl scouts would mix with with any other scout group or with some camp that has non-girl-scout members. The organizations are very much their own things, from what I understand.

This, to the best of my knowledge. Despite the name and the idea that Juliette Gordon Low founded the organization after meeting Baden-Powell, there is no official link between the two organizations. In fact, I'm not sure about this, but I think Girl Scouts wasn't actually the original name of the organization.

"Girl Guides of America", according to Wikipedia

Gah, ninja'd.
We're in the traffic-chopper over the XKCD boards where there's been a thread-derailment. A Liquified Godwin spill has evacuated threads in a fourty-post radius of the accident, Lolcats and TVTropes have broken free of their containers. It is believed that the Point has perished.

snow5379

Postby snow5379 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:31 pm UTC

I have no problems with the Girl Scounts allowing boys to join. I do have a problem with the "living as a girl" part though... I don't think gender roles should even exist in our society and that they should just accept anyone who wants to join. For the record I feel strongly against transgender people because they propagate the idea of identifying with a gender role... something no one should do in my opinion.

mike-l

Postby mike-l » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:38 pm UTC

GSUSA wrote:After controversy arose over the potential admission of Colorado 7-year-old Bobby Montoya last month, The Girl Scouts of Colorado released a statement explaining, “We accept all girls in kindergarten through 12th grade as members. If a child identifies as a girl and the child’s family presents her as a girl, Girl Scouts of Colorado welcomes her as a Girl Scout.”

Rachelle Trujillo, vice president for communications of the Colorado Girl Scouts, added, “If a child is living as a girl, that’s good enough for us. We don’t require any proof of gender.”
Good for them

Boycott calling ignoramus wrote:I ask all fellow Girl Scouts who want a true, all-girl experience
What exactly about hanging out with people who identify as female isn't a 'true all-girl experience'?
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

Dauric

Postby Dauric » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:41 pm UTC

mike-l wrote:
Boycott calling ignoramus wrote:I ask all fellow Girl Scouts who want a true, all-girl experience
What exactly about hanging out with people who identify as female isn't a 'true all-girl experience'?

<snark> It's obviously the cooties. </snark>

Dark567
Location: Everywhere(in the US, I don't venture outside it too often, unfortunately)

Postby Dark567 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:41 pm UTC

mike-l wrote:
For that matter whats wrong with hangout with people from the opposite gender? I kinda just wish the two organizations were integrated. As much as a hassle as that would be with the different aims and programs.

Yakk wrote:The question the thought experiment I posted is aimed at answering: When falling in a black hole, do you see the entire universe's future history train-car into your ass, or not?

Роберт

Postby Роберт » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:43 pm UTC

mike-l wrote:

You and I know exactly what she means. (Edit: Also, they need to identify AND PRESENT as girls. Just a clarification.)

Where, exactly, she thinks trans girls should be able to go is beyond me, though. Does she really want trans girls to join the Boy Scouts? Also, does she want trans boys in the Girl Scouts? Somehow I don't think trans boys in the girl scouts would be a "true all-girl experience" either.
Last edited by Роберт on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:44 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Griffin

Postby Griffin » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:43 pm UTC

I'd much rather see the Girl Scouts spin off a coed group or a group for boys (Boy Guides? Wilderness Explorers? Coed Rangers?) than do any sort of integrating with the assholes at the BSA.
Bdthemag: "I don't always GM, but when I do I prefer to put my player's in situations that include pain and torture. Stay creative my friends."

Bayobeasts - the Pokemon: Orthoclase project.

The Great Hippo
Swans ARE SHARP

Postby The Great Hippo » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:48 pm UTC

snow5379 wrote:For the record I feel strongly against transgender people because they propagate the idea of identifying with a gender role... something no one should do in my opinion.
Why are you singling transgendered people* out? Do you also feel just as strongly about cisgendered people*? They're doing precisely the same thing, aren't they?

* This is the right nomenclature, right? Anyone?
Last edited by The Great Hippo on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:49 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

mike-l

Postby mike-l » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:48 pm UTC

Роберт wrote:
mike-l wrote:

You and I know exactly what she means. (Edit: Also, they need to identify AND PRESENT as girls. Just a clarification.)

Of course we do, I'm just calling her wrong.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

philsov
Not a fan of Diane Kruger

Postby philsov » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:49 pm UTC

At the top, BSA doesn't think very highly of gays. A lot of this is attributed to their funding from the Mormons.
On the level of individual camps and troops, they can be a lot more accepting.

I came in to post the same. It's because the BSA is funded by bigots that they have to adopt the bigotted stance themselves. And, yes, at the local level they can be very accepting of both gays and atheists (sometimes within the same member. The horror.).

Also, regarding both the GSA and BSA, there is a branch of Scouting that is co-ed, dubbed Venture(or Explorer) that's ages 14-21. It's headed primarily by the BSA, but it's the "next step" for a lot of girl scouts that are still in the program when they're teenagers. So while there is officially no overlap... there is. However, due to its co ed nature I don't think being of trans nature would be sufficient criteria for preventing her from joining should time ever progress to that point.

That said:

Good for the girl scouts. Not surprised by the outcry. Still buying thin mints like a boss.

Edit: Hyperlink corrected.
Last edited by philsov on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:03 pm UTC, edited 3 times in total.
The time and seasons go on, but all the rhymes and reasons are wrong
I know I'll discover after its all said and done I should've been a nun.

mike-l

Postby mike-l » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:49 pm UTC

The Great Hippo wrote:
snow5379 wrote:For the record I feel strongly against transgender people because they propagate the idea of identifying with a gender role... something no one should do in my opinion.
Why are you singling transgendered people* out? Do you also feel just as strongly about cisgendered people*? They're doing precisely the same thing, aren't they?

Actually, isn't not identifying as a gender considered to be transgendered?

Belial
A terrible sound heard from a distance

Postby Belial » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:50 pm UTC

Blah, I was hoping I could get to that post before anyone replied. So let's try this again.

HawkNC wrote:Things that are not up for debate in this thread: the existence of trans people. I hope your next post contains an argument with more relevance to the topic. -Hawk
addams wrote:A drunk neighbor is better than a sober Belial.

They/them

Роберт

Postby Роберт » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:52 pm UTC

mike-l wrote:
The Great Hippo wrote:

Actually, isn't not identifying as a gender considered to be transgendered?

I'm pretty sure agender is separate from trans and androgynous, although trans is often used (incorrectly) to mean "not cis". That's my understanding.

buddy431

Postby buddy431 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:58 pm UTC

The U.S. is somewhat unique in having separate scouting movements for boys and girls - anymore, most scouting organizations are co-ed. You can look at worldwide members of the WOSM (which accepts both boys-only and co-ed groups), and see that many of them anymore admit boys and girls (on the other hand, you can look at the list of members of the WAGGGS, and see that there do remain many girls-only guiding organizations, even in nations that have co-ed scouting organizations). In many nations with both a scouting organization and a guiding organization, it appears that the scouting organizations tend to be more popular. An interesting exception appears to be the UK, where the girls-only guiding organization has more members than the co-ed scouting organization. And again, all are independent, able to set there own rules on who to admit and such.
Gellert1984 wrote:Also, bomb president CIA al qaeda JFK twin towers jupiter moon martians [s]emtex.

Diadem

Postby Diadem » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:02 pm UTC

Griffin wrote:My understanding is they don't have mixed events because they don't have anything to do with each other.

Yes, what could a youth organizations that focusses on outdoor activities, camping and other survival skills and earning badges, with strong emphasis on friendship, character development and camaraderie, possibly have in common with a youth organization that focusses on outdoor activities, camping and other survival skills and earning badges, with strong emphasis on friendship, character development and camaraderie?

I really see no reason for these organizations to be separate, except bigotry.

And I don't think they are in other countries, are they?

It's just so 19th century, separating boys and girls.

Lostdreams

Postby Lostdreams » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:05 pm UTC

I am pleased to still be able to buy those tasty cookies, perhaps I will buy extra this time.

Dauric wrote:
mike-l wrote:

The medical field has long since applied the dual banded period vaccine to solve this problem.
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:
TrlstanC wrote:But, I'm still curious, did no one else ever learn about creationism in science class at some point, at least those who went to public school?

Sorry, we just learned science.

CorruptUser

Postby CorruptUser » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:06 pm UTC

Lostdreams wrote:I am pleased to still be able to buy those tasty cookies, perhaps I will buy extra this time.

Dauric wrote:
mike-l wrote:

The medical field has long since applied the dual banded period vaccine to solve this problem.

Vaccine? Whatever happined to Kerosene? Kerosene is a pretty good cure for cooties; just don't smoke.

Dark567

Postby Dark567 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:09 pm UTC

Griffin wrote:I'd much rather see the Girl Scouts spin off a coed group or a group for boys (Boy Guides? Wilderness Explorers? Coed Rangers?) than do any sort of integrating with the assholes at the BSA.
Ironically, the BSA already has multiply coed groups:
Venturing
Sea Scouts
Learning for Life

At least part of the reason the BSA has these is because its program was different then GSUS and many girl scouts wanted to do those BSA activities, so the BSA started Co-Ed programs to increase its membership. The National BSA ultimately has two goals: to increase membership and increase funding(donations). It's many offshoots help it do this by opening up to both genders, and in the case of Learning for Life, opening up to all sexual orientations and non-theists, all while be able to go back to the Mormons and claim the Boy Scouts(just one division of the BSA) doesn't allow gay's and girls.

It's actually pretty ingenius.

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:18 pm UTC

Diadem wrote:I really see no reason for these organizations to be separate, except bigotry.

This makes sense before puberty, but there is a strong practical concern with taking male and female teenagers out into the woods together, which appears to be Taylor's actual objection.
I mostly post over at LessWrong now.

Avatar from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, owned by Hasbro.

Роберт

Postby Роберт » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:21 pm UTC

Vaniver wrote:
Diadem wrote:I really see no reason for these organizations to be separate, except bigotry.

This makes sense before puberty, but there is a strong practical concern with taking male and female teenagers out into the woods together, which appears to be Taylor's actual objection.

If that was her objection, than she should worry about homosexual girls, not trans girls.

Jahoclave
sourmilk's moderator

Postby Jahoclave » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:25 pm UTC

Vaniver wrote:

Which really means that you've got to be really dedicated to the off-chance of getting some to pretend to be trans. Then again, I'm probably doing that whole critical thinking thing again.

Dauric

Postby Dauric » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:28 pm UTC

Jahoclave wrote:
Vaniver wrote:

Which really means that you've got to be really dedicated to the off-chance of getting some to pretend to be trans. Then again, I'm probably doing that whole critical thinking thing again.

Either that, or they buy in to the belief, consciously or otherwise, that biological males are genetically hardwired to be rapists and no girl or their 'virtue' is safe if there's a penis in the area regardless which brain it's attached to.

Note: I'm not agreeing with the idea, but I've heard it expressed one way or another often enough.

Diadem

Postby Diadem » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:31 pm UTC

Vaniver wrote:

eh, what practical concerns? That they might enjoy the camp a little bit more with some extracurricular activities? The sheer horror!

CorruptUser

Postby CorruptUser » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:31 pm UTC

People with that kind of thinking traditionally assign more culpability on those magnetic vaginas rather than the penes of steel.

Elvish Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Postby Elvish Pillager » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:48 pm UTC

Роберт wrote:
mike-l wrote:Actually, isn't not identifying as a gender considered to be transgendered?

I'm pretty sure agender is separate from trans and androgynous, although trans is often used (incorrectly) to mean "not cis". That's my understanding.

Depends how you think about it. If "trans" means "Your identification set is different than the one you were assigned" then agendered people are trans, because we're typically assigned either (male only) or (female only) and we don't identify as that. But if "trans" means "You identify as something that you weren't assigned", then we're not trans.
Also known as Eli Dupree. Check out elidupree.com for my comics, games, and other work.

GENERATION A(g64, g64): Social experiment. Take the busy beaver function of the generation number and add it to your signature.

Dauric

Postby Dauric » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:55 pm UTC

Elvish Pillager wrote:
Роберт wrote:
mike-l wrote:Actually, isn't not identifying as a gender considered to be transgendered?

Depends how you think about it. If "trans" means "Your identification set is different than the one you were assigned" then agendered people are trans, because we're typically assigned either (male only) or (female only) and we don't identify as that. But if "trans" means "You identify as something that you weren't assigned", then we're not trans.

"Trans" is the Latin prefix meaning "across", "beyond" or "on the opposite side". Proper use would indicate identifying with the opposing gender, where the prefix "a" means "without", so the proper use would be "agender" for one that does not identify either way.

CorruptUser

Postby CorruptUser » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:57 pm UTC

Though be sure to use that prefix as an adjective and not a prefix, or it's offensive.
Last edited by CorruptUser on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:58 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Роберт

Postby Роберт » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:58 pm UTC

Elvish Pillager wrote:
Роберт wrote:

Hmm... wikipedia defines transsexual the way I was thinking, and transgender as "not cis", basically. No wonder I was confused. If trans is short for transsexual, I'm right, but if it's short for transgender, I'm wrong. At least, according to wikipedia.

Return to “News & Articles”