[T] MoA Replay - Game Over - Mafia wins - FBI loses

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

BigNose

Re: [T] MoA Replay - Night 1 - Who ya gonna kill?

Postby BigNose » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:04 pm UTC

Chandani wrote:
Dr Ug wrote:Chandani - I have a question - what colour is my hat?

...What? Your avatar isn't wearing a hat... If I'm supposed to go off traditional mafia hats, then it would be a gray color, but if you're just being random, I say orange. Because I like orange.

BigNose wrote:Point to note:
The Agent has already selected his target, so we have 1 Snitch in the game.

So maybe the question is: if you were the Agent, who would you pick as a Snitch (to be on your side) and also likely to NOT get lynched as the game progresses.

On that basis, my list would be: Mav, Weeks, Wei and Dr Ug

Just a point of clarification, but Mav can't be converted. Since she's the Godfather.

Apparently bio is 'missing', according to mpolo, so I'll vote for him for now.
Vote: bio

Chandani, 2 points:
I know that Mav can't be voted for, but that doesn't mean he can't be in the list. If he wasn't GF, it would've been him I voted for, as he is, I voted for my second 'favourite'.
Dr Ug's comment was a stab at you to say something, preferably about the game content/options.

@Lataro - Fair enough

Unvote

Vote: BIO
Adacore wrote:In all honesty, BigNose has been pinging me slightly with almost every post since the start of the game. But he always does - I was utterly convinced he was anti-town for most of Wizardry2 and he was the High Wizard. I just can't read him.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:11 pm UTC

I would like to repeat myself just to make sure all Capos read this:

A question to my dear Capos: is there any one of you who is sure to be online at the deadline (24 hours after the start of night post)?
Not A Raptor: Mav can be a very wily and dangerous player.
roband: Mav has a way of making everything seem right.
ELEPHANT SCIENCE - MORE ELEPHANT SCIENCE
- NEW: Elephant Math!

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:12 pm UTC

Ahem.
Gender Pronoun Thread wrote:Mavketl -- she/her/hers = they/ze = chipmunk
She might not care if BigNose keeps using the wrong pronouns, but it bothers me, so . . . I'm just going to point this out once, and then the modkills will start.

Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?

Postby Weeks » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:19 pm UTC

THANK YOU MOA

You know, I kinda expect the Capos to be a little more active, what with being possible scum and all

Also, thanks for the vote of confidence BN. And, uh, what are you doing?
TaintedDeity wrote:Tainted Deity
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Dthen wrote:FUCK CHRISTMAS FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK YOU TOO FUCK OFF

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:42 pm UTC

I can't promise I'll be on right before deadline, I'll be on on and off though the day, but I can't make any promises for the end. If I'm reading this correctly, day end is ~7:45 EST, in about seven hours.

Also, Weeks, everyone besides Chipmunk is possible scum, I don't see why you put extra emphasis on only a few.

FoS Weeks
DS9, after being told the story and moral of the boy who cried wolf by Julian.

Garak: "Are you sure that's the moral?"
Julian: "Of course. What else could it be?"
Garak: "Never tell the same lie twice."

Elvish Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Postby Elvish Pillager » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:34 pm UTC

So maybe the question is: if you were the Agent, who would you pick as a Snitch (to be on your side) and also likely to NOT get lynched as the game progresses.

On that basis, my list would be: Mav, Weeks, Wei and Dr Ug

Therefore, on that basis:

Vote: Weeks

Vote: BigNose

A Snitch lynch is a mislynch. A Snitch lynch is a mislynch. A Snitch lynch is a mislynch.

Granted, there's some small chance that Weeks is the Agent, and it's probably better to lynch a Snitch than a mafia if they have equal chances of being the agent. But it looks like you're explicitly suggesting we try to lynch Snitches here. Not to mention being winey as hell.

Mavketl, I'm pretty sure I'll be online at the deadline. I can't promise I will be though - my potential to get distracted and have an absorbing intellectual conversation with someone over dinner is more important to me than this game is :P
Also known as Eli Dupree. Check out elidupree.com for my comics, games, and other work.

GENERATION A(g64, g64): Social experiment. Take the busy beaver function of the generation number and add it to your signature.

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:41 pm UTC

Vote Count

ForAllOfThis - 1 (Dr Ug)
b.i.o - 4 (mpolo, Lataro, Chandani, BigNose)
BigNose - 2 (ForAllOfThis, Elvish Pillager)

9 Votes needed to kill immediately, or 7 Votes at deadline.

Deadline is 6 hours, 5 minutes from now.

Also, remember to send in your day actions *before* this night ends, otherwise they will be unused. You ARE allowed to change your target as long as actions have not yet been processed. You ARE allowed to send in conditional targets based on who gets killed.

Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome

Postby Brooklynxman » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:07 pm UTC

Totally read that as the agent has selected me as his target. I don't know why. Maybe I subconsciously think you are a snitch. Other then that, you aren't just saying a snitch lynch is okay (it is mathmatically the same as nl) you are actively trying to get us to snitch lynch instead of hunt down the agent.

Vote: Bignose
We figure out what all this means, then do something large and violent

The thing about changing the world...once you do it the world's all different.

I'm Angel. I beat the bad guys.

Spoiler:

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:46 pm UTC

Lataro wrote:Also, Weeks, everyone besides Chipmunk is possible scum, I don't see why you put extra emphasis on only a few.
I just think it's likely that one of the Capos is FBI right now, and to me concentrating on 1/3 odds is easier than concentrating on 1/14.
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.

cycoden

Postby cycoden » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:25 pm UTC

Da Mod wrote:(The FBI agent) could be either in a Capo position or a Made Man position (this will be randomly determined)

Weeks wrote:
Lataro wrote:Also, Weeks, everyone besides Chipmunk is possible scum, I don't see why you put extra emphasis on only a few.
I just think it's likely that one of the Capos is FBI right now, and to me concentrating on 1/3 odds is easier than concentrating on 1/14.
Weeks, I don't get why you agitating against our bosses. Sure its possible that the agent would target a Capo, but then we should let our Godfather sort this out (through requesting private investigations on targets) and derecruit him.

In the meantime:
Vote: weeks

mpolo wrote:Cycoden: Very cautious in his wordings. Only one post.
I'm still getting my head round the mechanics of this game.

I am about to go to work, I'll try and sneak a look in at lunch time to see if weeks has given me cause to reconsider my suspicion.
VectorZero wrote:SEXUAL INTERCOURSE DISGUSTS ME!
Spoiler:
Bulvox wrote:This is probably one of the few times that I'll agree with Cycoden on anything. I just wish that my brain worked like that.

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:38 pm UTC

Bio has just been really inactive so far. Whereas BN has actually:

1) Put Mav into a list of suspected snitches. What? I don't get why you felt you needed to add the GF's name, adding no extra benefit except for saying you think Mav is unlikely to be lynched normally.

2) Offered himself up for lynch. I'm not sure what he is trying to achieve with that; it doesn't actually help matters any, as we are just making the situation worse by lynching a 'innocent' person, especially if we get no voting patterns data as people would then vote for you. Too much WIFOM.

3) He talks about people keeping their head down being suspicious, and then goes and tries to put himself in the spotlight.

I think tbh these are little things but I'd feel more comfortable lynching someone who I feel is acting odd rather than someone who isn't here at all.
And you thought I was crazy...

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:11 pm UTC

Unvote

So it seems the choice is bio or BigNose. bio has been absent, and in this game that is Baaad news. BigNose said "lynch me, it's for the best", which is just strange if he's not FBI. It makes me think that perhaps he's a snitch? That combined with the thing that BXM pointed out:
Brooklynxman wrote:

Totally read that as the agent has selected me as his target. I don't know why. Maybe I subconsciously think you are a snitch. Other then that, you aren't just saying a snitch lynch is okay (it is mathmatically the same as nl) you are actively trying to get us to snitch lynch instead of hunt down the agent.

Really makes me think snitch here, which would make BigNose a mislynch, unless there's no other alternative (it is possible he's trying to make us think he's the snitch, but is really the agent).

I think it is possible he offered himself as a sacrifice for whoever was getting attention before this:
BigNose wrote:But lynching a Snitch ensures that the game goes on longer and gives us more chance to find/lynch the Agent.
The other option is to lynch a Mafiosa, which is WAY worse.
to:
BigNose wrote:I still think it's worth Made-men to come forward and fall on their swords.

Certainly, I offer myself up as a sacrifice in these early stages.
is quite a change of position, without much explanation.

There were three votes between these two posts. BXM jokevoted for lataro, then unvoted and voted for Chandani. I voted for FAOT. Neither seem to have had that much attention on them, so it seems like a strange move to self-bus - but still possible.

I'm also very suspicious that FOAT followed this up by putting a vote on BigNose.

On that basis, I think FAOT is still the better lynch as I'm concerned he's the agent who's recruited BigNose, but given the impending deadline, I think it's better to lynch a possible snitch, than someone who appears to just be lurking (still a big offence in this game, but it was changed to 24 hour days less than 24 hours ago, and he may not have seen that yet).

Where did my old signature go? :(

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:14 pm UTC

since the more people alive, the harder it is to get a lynch to actually go though, can we have modkills on anyone who does not post within the span of a game day?

unvote
vote: BN

I think that puts us at one vote short of 7, with about 2.5 hours left.

At this time, I distrust weeks far more than BN, however, the confines of not wanting a NL confine my vote. from being wasted there.

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:18 pm UTC

Lataro wrote:since the more people alive, the harder it is to get a lynch to actually go though, can we have modkills on anyone who does not post within the span of a game day?

unvote
vote: BN

I think that puts us at one vote short of 7, with about 2.5 hours left.

At this time, I distrust weeks far more than BN, however, the confines of not wanting a NL confine my vote. from being wasted there.

I get the distinct feeling that this is a bad thing to ask for. It's too unpredictable. Assuming repeating mislynches, this would swiftly whittle down our numbers.
Van wrote:I like simple games.

Like Wizardry.

WARNING: Is acting like NaR.
Kellsbells: NAR is a sillypants
Not_A_Raptor: :p
Kellsbells: That is my expert assessment

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:48 pm UTC

Um... NaR... why didn't you vote?

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:49 pm UTC

I've been glossing over a few things, accidentally. Lataro's request for modkills struck me as something that needed addressing.

Vote: BN
Van wrote:I like simple games.

Like Wizardry.

WARNING: Is acting like NaR.
Kellsbells: NAR is a sillypants
Not_A_Raptor: :p
Kellsbells: That is my expert assessment

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:55 pm UTC

Just in case someone is going to be weird and unvote:

(to ensure we get a lynch in)

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:12 pm UTC

Cool. I'm here now, and so I'll definitely be here at deadline. Was there something you wanted me for, Mavketl?
Also known as Eli Dupree. Check out elidupree.com for my comics, games, and other work.

GENERATION A(g64, g64): Social experiment. Take the busy beaver function of the generation number and add it to your signature.

Chandani

Postby Chandani » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:17 pm UTC

It seems like we're almost at a hammer.
Need someone to do so?

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:31 pm UTC

Lataro wrote:since the more people alive, the harder it is to get a lynch to actually go though, can we have modkills on anyone who does not post within the span of a game day?
Well, I may consider such a strict modkill policy if I think it is really needed, but I would much prefer that y'all just participate. This *is* a Turbo. You should all be expecting to make multiple posts each day.

Vote Count

b.i.o - 3 (mpolo, Chandani, BigNose)
BigNose - 8 (ForAllOfThis, Elvish Pillager, Brooklynxman, weiyaoli, Dr Ug, Lataro, Not A Raptor, Mavketl)
Weeks - 1 (cycoden)

9 Votes needed to kill immediately, or 7 Votes at deadline.

Deadline is 1 hour, 15 minutes from now.

Also, remember to send in your day actions *before* this night ends, otherwise they will be unused. You ARE allowed to change your target as long as actions have not yet been processed. You ARE allowed to send in conditional targets based on who gets killed.

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Re: [T] MoA Replay - Night 2 - 1 down, 15 to go

Postby MasterOfAll » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:09 am UTC

Okay, time is up. BigNose has been killed. He was a loyal member of the mafia.

It is now Night 2.

15 Players, 8 Votes to kill before deadline, 6 Votes needed to kill at deadline.

Deadline is set for 24 hours from right now.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:15 am UTC

Vote: Weeks

reasons stated N1, but due to the constraints of the game, couldn't be voted on.

mod prod on bio and michaelandjimi, who to the best of my knowledge, did not post at all N1. Not sure if there were others.

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:27 am UTC

Lataro wrote:mod prod on bio and michaelandjimi, who to the best of my knowledge, did not post at all N1. Not sure if there were others.
I will send a PM to both of these players; feel free to let me know if anyone else is deserving.

michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby michaelandjimi » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:39 am UTC

I am around. Sorry, I wasn't around until just a short time ago - new city, wanted to check it out. I should be around for... say, the next 4-5 hours, then it's my sleepytime. I'm catching a flight tomorrow morning, but I should be around for the last 3 hours of the day (assuming it's 24 hours).

Now, looking at the past day. Distancing is a traditional tactic used by cults who've not had a chance to communicate. As such, FoS on mpolo, cycoden and Chandani, because given there would have been 2 FBI, I think it's likely that there's one voting BigNose and one voting someone else, just to be sneaky. Assuming presence at the relevant time, of course. Leaning slightly away from cycoden and twowards the other two, because bio seemed like a wagon that it would have been easy to jump on without arousing suspicion.

Maybe I'm just antsy because mpolo called what I did "statistical rambling". :P

Mav - I'd favour late conversion and protection attempts with respect to when you use them, barring new information. You're essentially invincible, and, purely statistically, you're likely to be more effective when there are more people to target.

For now, for reasons cited earlier

Vote: Chandani
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby michaelandjimi » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:39 am UTC

Especially because this game is damn quick, and I got a modprod in my inbox :(

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:45 am UTC

I feel like this game is going to be forced into "follow any bandwagon that gets speed"

With such short days, and no real time or ability to steer votes if something does come up, it's basically "rubber stamp on whoever gets the most votes just to ensure we lynch something"

As is, this has a massive advantage for FBI, since they can more or less stir up bandwagons and town is too fragmented to do much about it.

If you want me to cop someone tonight, and then lynch me to tomorrow to confirm my alignment on the results, I wouldn't be too offended. Send me a PM or whatever with who you want me to target Chipmunk if that's the case. With this many people and this short of days, this is going to degenerate into a very shallow game.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:52 am UTC

Oh look, all three Capos are on at the same time.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:56 am UTC

TBH, with this cycle, I'd expect the FBI not to be on the BigNose wagon. Because the FBI have everything to gain from letting the day run to a nolynch.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:04 am UTC

Here is a handy list to keep track of people.

People who posted but did not vote before my request to vote:
mieulium

After that:
Weeks

No posts at all during N1:
michaelandjimi (I'd rather keep the Capos alive for now, though, so be gentle with this one :P )
b.i.o

Once again, I would like to ask all of you to vote.
If you can afford it, vote on who you want to see dead. If we're nearing a deadline and we're looking at a no-lynch, vote on whomever you can get lynched. Don't make a habit of always being the person "having to" bandwagon.

Lastly, I have reason to believe that cycoden is not the FBI Agent.

michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby michaelandjimi » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:08 am UTC

In which case, again, it's quite likely that they'd be supporting a differing lynch.

But I don't think that they'd rely on a no-lynch, especially considering BigNose is Mafia and they'd've known it. It's a better situation for them to kill off a Made Man than to no-lynch.

Oh, and look, you voted for BigNose...

By the by, if you want to keep Lataro and have me perform his tactic of investigating and then lynching me, I'd be fine with that, Mavketl. Also, check my big post as I've addressed you in there. Just making sure you don't miss it :P Also, remember Mav, that if there's a cult-y game and you're sure of someone's innocence, better to not declare it unless they're under fire.

michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby michaelandjimi » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:09 am UTC

Oh, the top of my last post was addressed to Elvish Pillager. Who, incidentally, I am inches away from voting for.

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:14 am UTC

Elvish Pillager wrote:TBH, with this cycle, I'd expect the FBI not to be on the BigNose wagon. Because the FBI have everything to gain from letting the day run to a nolynch.
I don't think this is true. Surely a mislynch is better for FBI than a no-lynch? If we no-lynch for 4 days, we go from 14/2 -> 13/3 -> 12/4 -> 11/5 -> 10/6, which is still ok. If we mislynch for 4 days we go from 14/2 -> 12/3 -> 10/4 -> 8/5 -> 6/6, which is probably game over (barring a derecruit being successful). I think the agent / snitch were likely on one of the wagons.

And Ninja'd.

I agree with MaJ - Mav you should probably keep confirmed townies to yourself - after all, you're invincible. The knowledge isn't going to disappear.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:14 am UTC

michaelandjimi wrote:But I don't think that they'd rely on a no-lynch, especially considering BigNose is Mafia and they'd've known it. It's a better situation for them to kill off a Made Man than to no-lynch.

We have a lot of players, and lynching mafia is only a 50% improvement on their recruit, and leaving wine around the bandwagon-target's alignment seems like it would be very useful for the FBI. We're pretty much relying on the voting record to help decide the lynch each day, and it tells us very little if we don't get any concrete information.

I'm also really not liking the Weeks vote. Voting Weeks for not voting would be understandable, but Lataro and cycoden are voting Weeks because... because Weeks said the Capos are likely to be recruited, so we should watch them closely? Well DUH! That's true! I don't trust the other Capos at all, and they shouldn't trust me! Why anyone would vote for a player based on them having said something that is both true and relevant is beyond me. I'd vote for Lataro or cycoden, but one's a Capo and the other Mavketl believes to be not the Agent, so neither of them is a viable target, but still, ugh!

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:21 am UTC

michaelandjimi wrote:Oh, the top of my last post was addressed to Elvish Pillager. Who, incidentally, I am inches away from voting for.

You're inches away from voting for a Capo? Really? :|

Chandani

Postby Chandani » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:22 am UTC

Dr Ug wrote:I don't think this is true. Surely a mislynch is better for FBI than a no-lynch? If we no-lynch for 4 days, we go from 14/2 -> 13/3 -> 12/4 -> 11/5 -> 10/6, which is still ok. If we mislynch for 4 days we go from 14/2 -> 12/3 -> 10/4 -> 8/5 -> 6/6, which is probably game over (barring a derecruit being successful). I think the agent / snitch were likely on one of the wagons.
I agree with MaJ - Mav you should probably keep confirmed townies to yourself - after all, you're invincible. The knowledge isn't going to disappear.

According to the first post, the FBI section wins when they control 50% of the votes and the Godfather hasn't used the 1-shot conversion attempt.
Taking that into account, mislynching would still be worse, since we would lose on the fourth day instead of the 5th day.

I think Mav should keep the information to herself unless we're planning to lynch the person right then and there. I mean, the FBI knows who isn't in their group. It might make the agent want to convert them later on, but we do know that, and would be watching for changes.

So while there was some slight interest in lynching cycoden, it probably wasn't enough to warrant the information at this time. However, considering the speed of the game, Mav may have wanted to prevented a sudden lynch from occuring quickly.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:44 am UTC

Ok, it looks like b.i.o and mieulium have the least content so far. Mieulium active lurked a little. From the rest, Brook is pinging me a little due to weird posts; FOAT also suggested weird strategies earlier. Chandani seems to have gotten flack, but she gets a slight newbie bonus. Everyone else seems quite neutral, except, well, the capos.

b.i.o has said absolutely nothing. I think there's a chance that they simply have internet problems or something. mieulium not so much.

Vote: mieulium

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:00 am UTC

I've just reviewed mieulium's posts (all two of them!) and I hardly would call their lurking "active". I thought Mav's post meant that mieulium had voted after to call to vote. I guess not?

On the other hand, it really doesn't sit well with me that you're recommending a lynch based on inactivity, when you didn't vote and hardly said any more yourself. I really don't see a meaningful way to decide between you and mieulium.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:25 am UTC

The good news with this whole thing is that we proved that so many people were active close enough to deadline that a bandwagon can, in fact, be turned around, if the mafia decides that that's for the best. Unfortunately for me, I don't really have the ability to be on close to the deadline.

I'm not going to harp on b.i.o, since he's already been modprodded, so need to look at this more closely. (But as I will develop below, lurking is REALLY BAD in this game.)

It is reasonably likely that one of the Capos has been recruited. However, the possibility that the F.B.I. agent is recruiting Made Men so as to have his recruits fly under the radar is also reasonably likely. Which means that the two snitches that are running around could be anyone.

As Mav has said, it is important that everyone vote. On the other hand, it is even more important to the mafia that everyone post substantive posts, because that's the only way we're going to catch someone in a slip-up. Lurkers, active or otherwise, are going to be very detrimental to our chances.

I take it that we have two investigations left, and that one of those two might be compromised. It could be that the result we already got back was compromised, but the chances of that are somewhat lower.

MaJ: I didn't mean to belittle your statistical analysis -- you yourself said you were rambling by the end of it. Hence my appellation.
Image <-- Evil experiment

ForAllOfThis

Postby ForAllOfThis » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:45 pm UTC

MaJ is acting the most scummy but is a capo. Being a capo makes him more likely to be a snitch than an agent and we've been told not to vote for capo's but I definitely think we should keep an eye on him.

I think voting b.i.o would be a wasted vote, too easy a target and I think that if b.i.o was the agent we would of seen a replacement or something by now. Weeks is acting fairly suspicous but as E_P pointed out is basically saying "Be careful of the capo's they're quite likely to be converted", which I agree with. However the chances of a capo being an agent is quite unlikely. So..

Vote: Not a Raptor

There are two reasons behind this vote. The first is that there was quite a lack of content in the last two post's and the second is that NaR voted BN without much explanation. Generally there hasn't been a lot of contribution from NaR which isn't helpful. This seems like the actions of someone who is trying not to draw attention to themselves so to me seems like the best lynch candidate.

ForAllOfThis

Postby ForAllOfThis » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:26 pm UTC

EBWOP: Generally there hasn't been a lot of contribution from NaR, which isn't helpful. *Forgot the comma.

I'll be out for a whilst now so seems unlikely that i'll be around with the lynch deadline. Might try to access from my phone but it's quite fiddly.

Return to “Mafia”