Sign-ups (for PLAYERS)

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Dr Ug

Re: Sign-ups (for PLAYERS)

Postby Dr Ug » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:50 am UTC

Mafiaballs: Newbie Mafia:

Mod: Dr Ug

Newbie: (Has played 4 games or less) - initially closed to signup by IC (inexperience challenged = non-newbies)'s, I will open this if I don't get enough newbies in the next few days.

I would plan to start this in ~7 days, unless signups are seriously low. If signups fill up quicker, I will start the game sooner.

Also, if there are more than 12 people who want to play, still sign up (unless the game has already started) - I can alter the setup for however many we get signing up.

Players:
1. arduous
2. meatyochre (only played 1.5 games so far)
3. <nyssa> (woo first game)

Replacements:
Last edited by Dr Ug on Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:19 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Where did my old signature go? :(

meatyochre

Postby meatyochre » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:03 am UTC

yay for fellow nubs!
Dark567 wrote:"Hey, I created a perpetual motion device"

"yeah, but your poster sucks. F-"

tastelikecoke

Postby tastelikecoke » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:05 am UTC

Newbie: (Has played 4 games or less) - initially closed to signup by IC (inexperience challenged = non-newbies)'s, I will open this if I don't get enough newbies in the next few days.

I would plan to start this in ~7 days, unless signups are seriously low. If signups fill up quicker, I will start the game sooner.

Also, if there are more than 12 people who want to play, still sign up (unless the game has already started) - I can alter the setup for however many we get signing up.

Players:
1. arduous
7. tastelikecoke (I'm still qualified!)

Replacements:

BigNose

Postby BigNose » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:57 pm UTC

Players:
1. arduous

Replacements:
1. BigNose - I think I'm at game 5, but 1 was D1 lynch. Will go in game if allowed. Missing 31/07-08/08.
Adacore wrote:In all honesty, BigNose has been pinging me slightly with almost every post since the start of the game. But he always does - I was utterly convinced he was anti-town for most of Wizardry2 and he was the High Wizard. I just can't read him.

Two-Fry

Postby Two-Fry » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:28 pm UTC

Players:
1. arduous
10. Two-Fry (Still a newbie, right?)

Replacements:
1. BigNose - I think I'm at game 5, but 1 was D1 lynch. Will go in game if allowed. Missing 31/07-08/08.
podbaydoor wrote:^What this person said.

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:14 pm UTC

Signups are still running - Please sign up Game will start on Thursday, July 22nd, around noon EST, with however many players we have.

Wizardry Mafia - a totally open setup
Mafia with Wizards! Fun and Fireballs!
Modded by Aardvarki and ElectricHaze

Wizardry Mafia will begin around Thursday, July 22nd, at approximately Noon o'clock EST. There will only be two factions (town/scum), plus two independents, unless we get 22 players or more.

It will be a turbo game, days will be approximately 48-72 hours long, and you will be expected to post at least once per real-life day. Lurkers are not tolerated by wizards, and you should not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

Please include with your signup whether or not you'd like us to post the spell list before the game starts. Odds are we'll just decide on majority vote.
1. _infina_ (Yes, please do.)
2. Jay (Yes to revealing)
3.TwoFry (Jumps on reveal bandwagon)
4. Sledgehmr (Reveal. Calling it totally open otherwise is bastard modding : p)
5. arduous (Derp.)
7. Brooklynxman (Castus Spelllistus revelus)
8. velvet_octopus (Show spells please)
10. Not A Raptor (A wizard is never lynched; he dies exactly when he means to.)
14. Van (Vote: Reveal Spell List)
17. Kocc42 (Hidden)
19.Weiyaoli (DM)
20. Dr Ug (pulls out his Wizzard hat again... and votes for spell list revelation)

Alternates:
1. tastelikecoke (with this amount of people there's bound to be replacements; reveal it!)
Who has never killed an hour? Not casually or without thought, but carefully: a premeditated murder of minutes.

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:33 am UTC

Players:
1. arduous
5. ElectricHaze (This is the last newbie game I'm qualified for :( )

Replacements:
Who has never killed an hour? Not casually or without thought, but carefully: a premeditated murder of minutes.

poprocks and coke

Postby poprocks and coke » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:07 pm UTC

Players:
1. arduous
4.Poprocks and coke

Replacements:

tastelikecoke

Postby tastelikecoke » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:50 pm UTC

Players:
1. arduous
4.Poprocks and coke

Replacements:
2. tastelikecoke (I'm hesitant, maybe I should go back to here)

Aardvarki

Postby Aardvarki » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:15 pm UTC

It seems signups for Wizardry Mafia have dropped off. We can run with 12 players, but I would prefer a larger player base if possible.

The game begins tomorrow at noon EST. Sign up soon, or get left behind!
-Aa
Weeks wrote:The only Dexter I really know is the one with the lab

Azrael001

Postby Azrael001 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:33 pm UTC

Signups are still running - Please sign up Game will start on Thursday, July 22nd, around noon EST, with however many players we have.

Wizardry Mafia will begin around Thursday, July 22nd, at approximately Noon o'clock EST. There will only be two factions (town/scum), plus two independents, unless we get 22 players or more.

It will be a turbo game, days will be approximately 48-72 hours long, and you will be expected to post at least once per real-life day. Lurkers are not tolerated by wizards, and you should not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

Please include with your signup whether or not you'd like us to post the spell list before the game starts. Odds are we'll just decide on majority vote.
5. arduous (Derp.)
6. Azrael001 (I'll play, but I better get an awesome role.)
17. Kocc42 (Hidden)
19.Weiyaoli (DM)
20. Dr Ug (pulls out his Wizzard hat again... and votes for spell list revelation)

Alternates:
1. tastelikecoke (with this amount of people there's bound to be replacements; reveal it!)

felltir
has a sniper scope and a trigger finger.

Postby felltir » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:14 pm UTC

5. arduous (Derp.)
9. felltir (SHOW THE SPELLS)
17. Kocc42 (Hidden)
19.Weiyaoli (DM)

Alternates:
Spoiler:
RoadieRich wrote:He's a super flexible furry martial artist from London. She is a Rabbit breeding mad scientist from Michigan. They fight crime!
The Great Hippo wrote:I THINK THE SOLAR SYSTEM MIGHT BE AN ATOM OF OXYGEN.

Blog

he/him/his

Aardvarki

Postby Aardvarki » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:18 pm UTC

Due to the majority vote, we have posted the spell listing for your perusal.
5. arduous (Derp.)
17. Kocc42 (Hidden)
19.Weiyaoli (DM)

Alternates:
-Aa

jayhsu

Postby jayhsu » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:57 pm UTC

I will be out over the weekend. I might have some internet access, but I'm not sure; forgive me. I'll still want to take part in Wizardry, but if I haven't responded to role PM after a day, replace me and throw me on replacements.

Thanks.
-Jay

poprocks and coke

Postby poprocks and coke » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:58 pm UTC

Players:
1. arduous

Replacements:
3. Poprocks and coke (I might be away from the internet for a while in a week or so.)

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:10 pm UTC

Well, been a little leery of the whole turbo aspect, but I'm not *that* busy, and c'mon, wizards. I'll give it a go.

Due to the majority vote, we have posted the spell listing for your perusal.
5. arduous (Derp.)
11. ameretrifle (wizardry does not live in the unwilling heart... what do you mean, "wrong series"?)
17. Kocc42 (Hidden)
19.Weiyaoli (DM)

Alternates:

Aardvarki

Postby Aardvarki » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:40 pm UTC

Last call for signups for Wizardry Mafia! The game will begin today in about three hours, I am just finalizing the role PMs.

The way it's looking, there will be either one or two independents and no cult.

Because of the complex nature of the game, I will also be providing a few hints and tips for spell interactions publicly at the start of the game.
-Aa

blackfuse81

Postby blackfuse81 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:06 pm UTC

Players:
1. arduous
4. blackfuse81

Replacements:
3. Poprocks and coke (I might be away from the internet for a while in a week or so.)

Two-Fry

Postby Two-Fry » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:32 pm UTC

Players:
1. arduous
10. Two-Fry (Still a newbie, right?Wizardry Mafia will be my 5th game, remove me if that's a problem)

Replacements:
podbaydoor wrote:^What this person said.

frogman

Postby frogman » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:42 am UTC

I desperately need two replacements in Frogzombie.
yeah yeah yeah

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:44 am UTC

frogman wrote:I desperately need two replacements in Frogzombie.

Er... Could you post who person #2 (not-Lataro) is in the game thread? It might be useful information to know.
Van wrote:I like simple games.

Like Wizardry.

WARNING: Is acting like NaR.
Kellsbells: NAR is a sillypants
Not_A_Raptor: :p
Kellsbells: That is my expert assessment

Misnomer

Postby Misnomer » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:41 pm UTC

Players:
1. arduous
4. blackfuse81
6. Misnomer
10. Two-Fry (Still a newbie, right?Wizardry Mafia will be my 5th game, remove me if that's a problem)

Replacements:
moody7277 wrote:The role of SDK in this game will be played by Misnomer. [/soapopera]

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:13 am UTC

note: by reply, I meant add yourself to the guest list.
notenote: the game will start no sooner than the 23rd of August

Clue Mafia II
Host: Vieto

Guests:

Emergency Guests:

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:47 am UTC

notenote: the game will start no sooner than the 23rd of August

Clue Mafia II

Guests:
1. Dr Ug (in the office, with his new ipad)

Emergency Guests:
Where did my old signature go? :(

Dark Loink

Postby Dark Loink » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:28 am UTC

Clue Mafia II

Guests:
2. Dark Loink (this was my first mafia game...It was Miss White, with the candlestick, in the lavatory!

Emergency Guests:

_infina_

Postby _infina_ » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:31 am UTC

Clue Mafia II

Guests:
2. Dark Loink (this was my first mafia game...It was Miss White, with the candlestick, in the lavatory!

Emergency Guests:
1. _infina_ (in the lounge, with the lynch)
Spoiler:
keozen wrote:It took us exactly 3 pages to turn a discussion of a loved children's book series into smut...
TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:Only if your friends know what rhino dong smells like.

Malo mbwa mwitu

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:42 am UTC

Clue Mafia II

Guests:
3. Not A Raptor (Note to self: Don't die so quickly again)

Emergency Guests:
Van wrote:I like simple games.

Like Wizardry.

WARNING: Is acting like NaR.
Kellsbells: NAR is a sillypants
Not_A_Raptor: :p
Kellsbells: That is my expert assessment

ThinkSweet

Postby ThinkSweet » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 am UTC

Clue Mafia II

Guests:
4.ThinkSweet (I hope I get to meet Tim Curry)

Emergency Guests:
</rant>

dotproduct

Postby dotproduct » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:24 am UTC

Clue Mafia II

Guests:
5. dotproduct (Not A Raptor, with the self-vote, in the first 2 days)

Emergency Guests:

arduous

Postby arduous » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:16 am UTC

Clue Mafia II

Guests:
6. arduous (Prof. Plum, Candlestick, Ballroom, every single time)

Emergency Guests:

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:38 am UTC

arduous wrote:Clue Mafia II

Guests:
7.weiyaoli (zomg, clue)

Emergency Guests:
And you thought I was crazy...

BigNose

Postby BigNose » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:12 am UTC

Clue Mafia II

Guests:
7.weiyaoli (zomg, clue)
13. BigNose (Clueless, so not much use in this game!)

Emergency Guests:
Adacore wrote:In all honesty, BigNose has been pinging me slightly with almost every post since the start of the game. But he always does - I was utterly convinced he was anti-town for most of Wizardry2 and he was the High Wizard. I just can't read him.

BigNose

Postby BigNose » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:21 am UTC

Players:
1. arduous
4. blackfuse81
6. Misnomer
12. BigNose - I think I'm at game 5, but 1 was D1 lynch. Will go in game if allowed. Missing 31/07-08/08.

Replacements:

Misnomer

Postby Misnomer » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:04 am UTC

Clue Mafia II

Guests:
7.weiyaoli (zomg, clue)
8. Misnomer (stuck in the secret passage)

Emergency Guests:
moody7277 wrote:The role of SDK in this game will be played by Misnomer. [/soapopera]

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:53 am UTC

Clue Mafia II

Guests:
7.weiyaoli (zomg, clue)
9. Adacore (parenthesised witty comment)

Emergency Guests:

tastelikecoke

Postby tastelikecoke » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:41 am UTC

Players:
1. arduous
4. blackfuse81
6. Misnomer
7. tastelikecoke (I'm hesitant, maybe I should go return back again to here)
12. BigNose - I think I'm at game 5, but 1 was D1 lynch. Will go in game if allowed. Missing 31/07-08/08.

Replacements:

mister k

Postby mister k » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:02 pm UTC

Clue Mafia II

Guests:
7.weiyaoli (zomg, clue)
10.mister k (you know its cluedo right? Crazy Americans....)

Emergency Guests:
Elvish Pillager wrote:you're basically a daytime-miller: you always come up as guilty to scumdar.

Flying_Cookie

Postby Flying_Cookie » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 pm UTC

Clue Mafia II

Guests:
7.weiyaoli (zomg, clue)
10.mister k (you know its cluedo right? Crazy Americans....)
18. Flying_Cookie (If Vieto's the host, doesn't that mean he dies Night 0?)

Emergency Guests:
Flying_CookieTM

_infina_

Postby _infina_ » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:06 pm UTC

Players:
1. arduous
4. blackfuse81
6. Misnomer
7. tastelikecoke (I'm hesitant, maybe I should go return back again to here)
11._infina_(Insert witty comment here.)

Replacements:
Spoiler:
keozen wrote:It took us exactly 3 pages to turn a discussion of a loved children's book series into smut...
TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:Only if your friends know what rhino dong smells like.

Malo mbwa mwitu

meatyochre

Postby meatyochre » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:07 pm UTC

infina is forbidden from claiming anything on D1. Anything!
Dark567 wrote:"Hey, I created a perpetual motion device"

"yeah, but your poster sucks. F-"

Return to “Mafia”