The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Sabrar

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrar » Tue May 22, 2018 4:16 am UTC

Diemo wrote:Ok, thanks. I am wondering whether I should start MetaMafia next week or wait till Alien Mafia is over.

Alien is over, when do you start? :D

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Tue May 22, 2018 5:51 pm UTC

Soon, soon. . .

Actually, it will be at least a day, sorry.
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
--Douglas Adams

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 22, 2018 6:59 pm UTC

bessie wrote:You are BoomFrog.
You are brilliant, clever, witty, and, well, you are BoomFrog. Your posting restriction is that to activate your power , during the day you must be scummy enough to have at least a third of the votes on you, and still manage not to be lynched.
Power: Because mere mortals can never really know the mystery of BoomFrog, you are a Commuter, and will spend the night in your Ivory Tower.

:D

*Peeks down from ivory tower.*

Don't get your hopes too up though, I still don't trust myself to keep a good work/life/mafia balance. Right now I'm supposed to be working and doing some taxes... :(

Will peek in again later though.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

bessie

Postby bessie » Wed May 23, 2018 3:28 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:*Peeks down from ivory tower.*

Don't get your hopes too up though, I still don't trust myself to keep a good work/life/mafia balance.

Nope, can’t do it. I’ll be here, confidently and patiently anticipating your return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9afV7h-XkU

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu May 24, 2018 11:46 pm UTC

Meta Mafia:
Spoiler:

Madge

Postby Madge » Fri May 25, 2018 12:03 am UTC

I wonder who that attractive person with that attractive avatar is???

seriously though i almost opened the spoiler thinking it was me and wondering what the hell i wrote in there this morning.

in other news: WOOF
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Madge

Postby Madge » Fri May 25, 2018 12:08 am UTC

Meta Mafia

Spoiler:
I decided to go with Bessie because a) I love her so much and b) she's got basically the opposite style to me and I always talk about rebooting my meta and I want to see how it feels to BE bessie.

This also means that I am REALLY STRUGGLING right now.

I have made a draft post up in google docs because BEssie must do something like that because SHE ALWAYS USES SMART QUOTES

Also I won't be posting from work because Bessie NEVER posts from work. But because I am not Bessie I will be composing my posts at work because like I actually have stuff to do (oh wait I have to meet with my project owner and discuss design review comments in like an hour NVM)

and yes I can't talk about ME ME ME ME ME on the thread so I am going to be posting a lot of spoilers

also yes it is very Madge to copy Bessie's avatar but to make it about her own pooch.

IN OTHER NEWS: Vanilla townie. D1. FML!
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

bessie

Postby bessie » Fri May 25, 2018 1:15 am UTC

Meta Mafia II

Spoiler:
Ok I’ve forgotten just how much work it is to set up a game, and I hardly even did anything! Diemo did all the hard stuff! And I was so worried that I was going to let Diemo down, because something important came up last night and I didn’t have a chance to write the flavor for the role pms. But today by an extremely unusual twist of fate I was home at 1:00 pm (this never happens). So I sat at my keyboard and furiously pounded away for a couple of hours, and wrote the flavor for most of the submissions (some players submitted multiple names and Diemo hadn’t made his decisions yet). Except for Snark, Diemo wrote that one, because most regrettably I think I only played one game with Snark (his and my times on the forum never seemed to intersect, the last period he was active I wasn’t playing because BessieDog was dying). Then Diemo showed up, finalized the setup, and assigned the names and the roles (yea! everyone got someone on their request list, except Vicarin and threetwoone, who didn’t submit names, they got two of the roles I had written up because they were on someone else’s list). I tidied up the flavor for the OP, and then Diemo did the important parts; he set up the game thread, put together the flavor with powers and alignments for the role pms, and sent out the role pms.

I am already laughing my head off at LaserGuy’s and Madge’s avatars and confirmation posts. They both already receive an A+ for role playing.

Giving it one more hour before Sabrar shows up, at 3:00 am his time.

Oh, and gotta love the RNG.

Madge

Postby Madge » Fri May 25, 2018 1:39 am UTC

Meta Mafia II

Spoiler:
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME BESSIE

ME ME ME ????

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri May 25, 2018 3:00 am UTC

Meta Mafia II
Spoiler:
This will be hard. PW was my second choice and I'm still stuck in the original mindset I created for myself.
VT by the way :(

Madge

Postby Madge » Fri May 25, 2018 5:23 am UTC

@Heuri in the sign-up thread: I'd be happy to run a newbie-friendly setup again if I can think of some flavour, if nobody else wants.

Oh, it could be:

OPTICAL/AUDITORY ILLUSION MAFIA

it'll be Laurel VS Yanny, Blue and Black VS White and Gold, The Dancer Is Spinning Clockwise VS The Dancer Is Spinning Counterclockwise, Whatever That Shoe Colour Controversy Was.

.... no i don't think i can write coherent flavour on that premise. What is topical now?

STEAMED HAMS??? STEAMED HAM MAFIA?????

YESSSSS

Madge

Postby Madge » Fri May 25, 2018 5:29 am UTC

Roles:

Scum:
Supernintendo Chalmers
Oven
Skinner's Roast

Town:
Skinner
Mrs Skinner
Krusty Burger
Krusty Burger Grill
Krusty Fries
Utica, Upstate NY
Windowsill

Serial Killer:
Aurora Borealis

YES THEY DON'T MAKES SENSE BUT THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF IT

okay i'm going to get back to doing my actual job now

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Fri May 25, 2018 5:31 am UTC

Meta mafia II
Spoiler:
A little bummed about not being in this game, but intrigued that I am existing as a role! I already read a couple spoilers before forgetting I had signed up as a possible replacement, which is a shame since I would have loved replacing threetwoone and playing as myself. Can you PM me his role? I'm curious.
It's all for the best since I'm way too busy for this game. That tournament Thingyman puts on started and my game has 17 players and 36/12 phases.

Madge, that sounds like such a fun flavor setup! Doesn't matter to me who runs one. And you do an amazing job.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

You can learn to levitate with just a little help.

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

Madge

Postby Madge » Fri May 25, 2018 5:32 am UTC

I now have the All Star: Steamed Hams remix in my head. Thanks. :roll:

Madge

Postby Madge » Fri May 25, 2018 6:29 am UTC

Great now I want to make a setup themed around it rather than recycle one off mafiascum

Roles will include:

Steamed Hams but every time he says Steamed Hams the speed increases by 15%
You are a vig, but you can only use your power if each day you write at least 50% more posts than the previous day

Steamed hams but there's a different animator every 13 seconds
You are a jack of all trades and will be assigned a new power each night. The powers are predetermined before the game but you will not know your power for that night until night falls.

Steamed hams but it's voiced by jeff golblum
You have the ability to send messages to everyone else who is playing, but they will be all signed "Jeff Golblum" (i.e. will be anonymous)

Steamed Hams but it's all star
You are scum and your kill is only active if you start your first post each day with the next word in Smashmouth's All Star (e.g. your first post on D1 must begin with Hey, your first post on D2 must begin with Now, etc)

IT WILL BE THE MOST WELL-BALANCED GAME EVER

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri May 25, 2018 6:37 am UTC

Meta Mafia II
Spoiler:
Looking forward to see bessie!Madge attack Madge!LaserGuy for that confirmation post.
wam is one of the very few players who should have no trouble replicating my amount of posts.
Will be funny to see jimbob lurking D1.
moody with his scummy meta playing as Vytron??? I predict a D1 lynch here.

PS: Love you Madge!

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Fri May 25, 2018 7:53 am UTC

Meta Mafia II:
Spoiler:
Yes, I picked freezeblade. No I am not surprised I rolled scum :roll: . I'm a rolecop to be precise. I'll leave it up to my teammate(s) to decide if they want to reveal themselves.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Fri May 25, 2018 12:47 pm UTC

heuristically_alone wrote:Meta mafia II
Spoiler:
A little bummed about not being in this game, but intrigued that I am existing as a role! I already read a couple spoilers before forgetting I had signed up as a possible replacement, which is a shame since I would have loved replacing threetwoone and playing as myself. Can you PM me his role? I'm curious.
It's all for the best since I'm way too busy for this game. That tournament Thingyman puts on started and my game has 17 players and 36/12 phases.

Spoiler:
All of the role PMs will be shared at the end of the game. But this is yours:

You are heuristically_alone. You’re pleasant and funny, and your good nature, even when facing the noose, always makes playing with you a positive experience. You should try to inject some humor in your posts, and use “haha” often (never LOL).

Vanilla Townie

You are a Vanilla Townie

Win Condition: You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Abilities: You have no special abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect.
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
--Douglas Adams

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Fri May 25, 2018 3:09 pm UTC

Meta Mafia II (electric boogaloo)
Spoiler:
I'm the town jailkeeper! Holy shit I rolled town.

On a side note, I lost my old meta file and I'm realizing I don't quite remember Snark's meta, other than that he does many short posts, usually no longer than a few sentences, and that he tunnels. Which means this should be pretty easy! I need to hit the stacks and read a few games of his again.
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Fri May 25, 2018 3:39 pm UTC

Just in case you want it, here is Google's cached version of your avatar freezeblade.
Attachments
315710.jpg
315710.jpg (34.69 KiB) Viewed 1487 times
BlitzGirl the Primordial

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Fri May 25, 2018 3:57 pm UTC

Thanks!

This is going to be so confusing...
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Fri May 25, 2018 5:53 pm UTC

Diemo wrote:
heuristically_alone wrote:Meta mafia II
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
All of the role PMs will be shared at the end of the game. But this is yours:

You are heuristically_alone. You’re pleasant and funny, and your good nature, even when facing the noose, always makes playing with you a positive experience. You should try to inject some humor in your posts, and use “haha” often (never LOL).

Vanilla Townie

You are a Vanilla Townie

Win Condition: You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Abilities: You have no special abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect.

Spoiler:
I love that bessie noticed that I never say "lol". Just "haha".
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri May 25, 2018 6:23 pm UTC

Meta Mafia, not a spoiler:

You are all delightful.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Fri May 25, 2018 7:58 pm UTC

Meta Mafia
Spoiler:
mpolo is amazing, he even remembers my fav number <3

LaserGuy sucks, who forgets me? I have the best meta on this board, even if I haven't played for five or six years now. Yknow, back in the Good Ol Days when people looked for ALICE and ootd just made up shit as he modded his crazy games. Lemme say, *I* remember LaserGuy, so we must have overlapped somehow at some point. I was good, and then this is what sealed it and turned me into a crazy meta player ('cause I was always right...so for a while it was meta if I survived n1 or not, then that was too easy and so then it was use it to protect town by claiming they are scum, etc etc.) Princess Bride, killed N1, called every single anti-town person anyway.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Fri May 25, 2018 8:19 pm UTC

Meta Mafia 2 non-spoiler: I feel like all people watching from the side-lines should pick one of the non-assigned players and start commenting on the game as if they were (preferably with avatar changes too)!
BlitzGirl the Primordial

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:45 pm UTC

Meta Mafia II

Spoiler:
Playing as Vytron is going to be...interesting. As vanilla scum, I can die to protect the other two PR scum, and I can be annoying to town and be in character. Typical self-vote will likely be early on.

In other news, how the chirp did fb!Snark end up putting all three scum in Team Orange? And his reasoning on it is just plausible enough to make the theory look good. Scum tactic should be to ignore it as early game weirdness and play through.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Fri May 25, 2018 11:20 pm UTC

Meta Mafia not spoiler:
I signed up as replacement and then proceeded to read spoilers, because I'm not in the game. I is dumm... :oops:
—◯-◯

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Fri May 25, 2018 11:51 pm UTC

I did the exact same thing haha.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Madge

Postby Madge » Sat May 26, 2018 12:16 am UTC

Meta

Spoiler:
Being Djehutynakht, I probably don't have time for this game since I need to spend so much time figuring out how to spell my username every time I log in, but I'll do my best.

My sides!

WAIT A FRUIT VENDOR IS AN ACTUAL GAME ROLE I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE

also I am meant to be studying / applying for a "temporary promotion" type job this morning, but instead I'm going to go Beast Mode Bessie. I'm going to try and stay on top of posts as they come in but we'll see how that goes :/

Oh me yarm LASERGUY HAS ME IN STITCHES except I DON'T HAVE A NIECE OR SONS I hope you are talking about your REAL LIFE and not ME becuase I LOVE YOU LASERGUY

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sat May 26, 2018 11:53 am UTC

Meta Mafia
Spoiler:
Don't like wam's response, he seems to be defending too hard against a (mostly) joke-post. However I would feel bad if we were to lynch him D1 again and he usually drive a lot of conversation. IGMEOY for now.

Madge

Postby Madge » Sat May 26, 2018 12:53 pm UTC

Meta Mafia

Spoiler:
THIS IS SO MUCH FUN. I really love playing in Bessie's style. I don't think I can keep it up - maybe not even for the rest of the Day - but I'm going to try to do it for as long as I can. Forcing myself to pick through everyone's posts for bad points is fun. But would be tiring long-term. And spending like 10 minutes going through an old game thread for one reference so I could achieve my goal of underline linking something is definitely not a good use of my time.

and Sabrar, no, Bessie hasn't been mentoring me. I gave her access to my google doc I'm using to keep intel on Bessie and draft posts, but that's only because I know she'd LOVE the attention / peek behind the curtain / etc.

@Bessie because I know you're reading this and have a huge database of mafia content, do you have some links to really characteristic debates you've had with Sabrar or similar? Maybe some posts you would particularly like me to try to emulate?

I am dreading having to make a town-scum list but I have to due to woof-grr.

I'm not taking winning this game too seriously, so I am going to take some pretty arbitrary scumreads and just follow them through as much as possible (which as bessie is great). Given my success when I actually try I'm not too concerned about this.

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Sat May 26, 2018 4:55 pm UTC

Why is the Meta Mafia thread still "Pre-game"? :P
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)
----

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat May 26, 2018 11:09 pm UTC

Meta Mafia II
Spoiler:
BoomFrog wrote: You are all delightful.
Does this include me me me? :P

Sungura wrote:mpolo is amazing, he even remembers my fav number <3
+1, mpolo is among the best of us. And your bunny avatar is so adorable!

other ship wrote:This will be hard. PW was my second choice and I'm still stuck in the original mindset I created for myself.
Sorry about that, Diemo assigned the roles. You should have known anyway that it was not destined to be. Hmmm, wouldn’t that have been the most epic game, though, with Sabrar and I playing each other. He would be playing a passive-aggressive, stubborn, tunneling, mean little female puppy, and I would be an assertive overconfident calculating know-it-all that is never wrong. We could have spent the entire weekend shitposting. :lol:

I was thinking about playing but RL is so busy this month, and anyway I really wanted an opportunity to comod a game, because I’m too insecure to mod one by myself. My thoughts were to play as Sabrar (but wouldn’t have happened because), Zen (pull a gambit like claiming a role that would most likely never be in the game like a Deprogrammer and see where it went?), or BoomFrog (do something totally outrageous like sheep every other player in turn and switch my vote in every post?). :shock:

Madge!bessie wrote:@Bessie because I know you're reading this and have a huge database of mafia content, do you have some links to really characteristic debates you've had with Sabrar or similar? Maybe some posts you would particularly like me to try to emulate?
Sorry Madge, gotta play mod so I’m not even acknowledging your post. But if anyone is interested, my and Sabrar’s entire history can be summarized by reading X-men mafia starting at about page 11. Or just go straight to this post.

Commentary on the game so far.

Super impressed by everyone. They’ve all managed to incorporate the subtitles of their characters into their roleplaying so well.

Hahaha, Sabrar must be so frustrated having to play like Zaphod Beeblebrox when he is really DeepThought. :lol:

Fun fact, Djehutynakht’s avatar is a picture of a mummified head on display at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (he’s said this before somewhere on this forum). See more about it here. Ooooh, and it looks like the head was recently confirmed to be that of Djehutynakht, and not of his wife as some believed, read about it here, tmyk. :)

LaserGuy’s going to make me split my side open. So is freezeblade, his Snark-list post is brilliant!

Hmmm, I have said it before, in like every game, Madge is one of the craftiest cleverest players and can’t be trusted, and everyone that says she is a passive player that only posts stream-of-consciousness thoughts is WRONG . Interesting that she can copy my grammar and playstyle and do the same type of analysis and snarky comments that I do if she is properly motivated. :wink:

Pity that they will all probably get down to business soon and taper down the role playing. Except for LaserGuy. I predict he will continue with this as long as he is in the game. 8-)

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Sun May 27, 2018 12:00 am UTC

Meta
Spoiler:
Really, Sangura?
SUNGURA
:evil:
Was so tempted to quote that and fix it for madge but that would be bad of me.

oooh and there was another meta where I was picked too? awww people <3
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Sun May 27, 2018 2:31 pm UTC

Meta Mafia
Spoiler:
Madge!bessie's remark about LaserGuy!madge is my new favourite thing. It's an uncannily bessie-like response to an uncannily Madge-like post...
—◯-◯

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Sun May 27, 2018 9:10 pm UTC

Meta Mafia 2:
Spoiler:
It's not very freezeblade-y to give long thorough notes posts of re-reads, so I'm going to put my usual notes in this spoiler instead.

freezeblade - Notes me playing him. Thinks it sounds scummy. Promises to vote people for confirmation post. Votes me after I point out that I am. Arbitrary grouping of playeres into teams. Puts SDK, Mark, wam as one team labelled as alright. Puts mpolo, Vicarin, Madge as obv-town. Puts me, moody, LaserGuy as scummy team, due to suspect members. threetwoone, Sabrar, plytho - fan of their team, indie vibes. Teams were randomly selected. Grouping mechanic intended to create discussion.

LaserGuy - Lots of role play talk. Calls Sabrar town and Vicarin scum in amongst a deluge of role-playing comments, but answers his numbers question anyway.

Madge - Welcomes newbies. Asks threetwoone to introduce themself. Doesn't like freezeblade's comment about voting for confirmation posts. Nothing to pick up from confirmation posts. Thinks Mark's question about PMs is scummy and he was trying to day chat with buddies. Challenges plytho over assuming no day chat, and thinks he's trying to lull into a false sense of security, and says we should be conservative until we know more. Doesn't think we should claim fruit initially. Thinks it's useful for fruit vendor to claim who received fruit. Responds to Mark on Werewolf/SK thoughts. Thinks we should be concerned about the possibility. Suggests that Mark might be fishing, and that he's being active because he has to check PMs. Notes Sabrar's picking on freezeblade for limited content. Various other comments on Sabrar reads list. Wants actual opinions from moody. Thinks Mark's focus on werewolves etc is possible newbies scum tactic. Thinks wam and Mark could be scum buddies. Coaches Mark on being found scummy. Doesn't like Sabrar focusing on her role and not on catching scum.

Mark - Pregame, asks for thoughts on werewolves/SKs. Also asks about PMs stuck in outbox. Points out that Madge never answered his question, despite her promising to, found it suspicious. Brought up the question for conversation initially, and then as defence to attack. Lurked previously, because didn't know what was going on. Votes Madge for trying to ignore SK/werewolf question.

moody - Answers Vicarin numbers question. Most worried by 9/2/2. No comment on fruit vendor. Posts very basic thoughts on SDK/me/Vicarin, basically saying that of those three he'd only be able to get a read on me eventually. Asks wam to comment on Sabrar/Madge/freezeblade in return. Piling on RVS is not scummy. Posts early reads list. freezeblade - neutral/slightly scummy (superficial), me - slightly townie (varied reasons), LaserGuy - insufficient data, Madge - townie (varied reasons), Mark - slightly scummy (interest in werewolves, and nothing else), mpolo - slightly townie (interesting setup specs), plytho - townie (discussion over fruit?), Sabrar - slightly townie (assorted reasons), SDK - neutral, threetwoone - insufficient data, Vicarin - neutral/slightly townie, wam - slightly scummy (defensive of Mark, 2/3 list thing). Put Sabrar as townie, despite everyone being scum due to "properly paranoid townie paradigm". Would watch Mark or wam, maybe LG N1.

mpolo: Decides not to bother with trying to guess from characters. Answers Vicarin's question on numbers. Thinks fruit vendor is low in utility. Likes setup 6. Having trouble separating role-playing from scum hunting. Concerned that SDK put wam at three votes during joke phase. Wam's response possible overreaction but understandable. Doesn't understand pressure on Mark. Neutral on fruit claims topic.

plytho: Assumes 10-3 no daychat until further info is available. Points out who knows what about the setup. Discusses with Sabrar on why we should claim on receiving an apple. Thinks we should wait until D2 to decide on what to do about it.

Sabrar: Thinks we should claim on receiving an apple. Wonders if I could be scum for second joke-vote. Thinks I'm normally against it, except when scum. Answers numbers question. Engages with plytho on apple discussion, pointing out that scum might know the setup already, and therefore town might gain more info. Gives early reads with everybody as scum, or no conclusion, except me as neutral and Madge as nice list. Thinks wam sounds defensive, threetwoone has good responses. Made reads list to generate reactions. Thinks more likely moody town, but otherwise not scum with Madge/LG, possibly with me. Would lynch me/Mark/Vicarin/wam. Doesn't like freezeblade's lack of content.

SDK: Apologises for lurking. Third to vote wam. Posts info on setup. Sabrar made good point on setup info re. fruit. Doesn't like being picked on (role-playing?).

threetwoone: Asks freezeblade about teams (didn't notice max of two fruit teams...). Answers questions re. experience from Sabrar. Doesn't expect much from his reads. Thinks Madge arguing with Sabrar is her own initiative.

Vicarin: Votes wam in first post. Asks questions about numbers. Sabrar's post weird, re. indie friends. Claims aren't going to narrow down setup for mafia much, but would help secondary scum faction. Discussing strategies at this point probably unhelpful.

wam: Eager to get started. Proposes discussion of 2/3 from me, Vicarin, SDK being scum. Asks mpolo about playing in accordance with Sungura's rules. Town points for Mark's chattiness. Eagerness was to try to live up to Sabrar's meta. Thinks piling on for RVS scummy, was fishing for reactions. Explains Mark read further. Wants Sabrar to make up his mind about his opinion on him. Getting weird vibe from Sabrar this game. Likes Madge's content. Neutral on freezeblade for added activity.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Sun May 27, 2018 9:11 pm UTC

Meta Mafia 2:
Spoiler:
I'm not liking freezeblade's Team Orange currently.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Madge

Postby Madge » Mon May 28, 2018 3:17 am UTC

Meta mafia

Spoiler:
Normally I'd post and talk about my life and reply to Mark but I'm bessie now so I can't. I wrote up a reply in gdocs and am calling that good enough.

I did an EOI application today. It's like a job application Lite for a 16 month job doing something that sounds super cool and is far away from my Evil Boss. Also it's like $10,000 more per year which'd be nice. I'm not sure if I did a very good job but I tried. Maybe not my best but I tried. It was a bit of a moonshot anyway but anything to give you hope right? :lol:

I really do think Mark is being scummy it's not just bessie-play. At first I didn't really, just thought regular newbie, but the way he's reacting is interesting.

My greatest fear is that people are going to find my bessie personality more enjoyable to play with than they will find me to play with :lol:. But I'm glad people are impressed by my roleplaying ability, I'm doing a lot of work into it and am glad it's coming across.

Just never, ever expect me to do this again :lol:

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Mon May 28, 2018 3:38 am UTC

Meta Mafia
Spoiler:
Madge wrote:My greatest fear is that people are going to find my bessie personality more enjoyable to play with than they will find me to play with :lol:. But I'm glad people are impressed by my roleplaying ability, I'm doing a lot of work into it and am glad it's coming across.

You are so fun to play with no matter what! You'll always be wanted.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Mon May 28, 2018 4:09 am UTC

Meta 2: Electric Boogaloo
Spoiler:
I think Mark believes that a werewolf has a recruit ability, when the Matrix 14 page linked in 1st post clearly gives the werewolf faction an NK and not a recruit ability. I know there are other places where werewolf is synonymous with cult leader, but mafiascum doesn't roll like that (because mafiascum is horrible and stupid). I thought this confusion would get sorted out by now, since it goes back to pre-game, but maybe soon?

Return to “Mafia”