The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

jimbobmacdoodle

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:28 am UTC

RoadieRich wrote:Secret Hitler
Spoiler:
Only three votes so far. I'm glad there's the stalled parliament rules - three failed elections automatically enacts the next policy on the deck

And looking at the deck, I almost hope they do. :twisted:

Incidentally, it's been my experience that Liberal Policy victories are extremely rare: I've seen it happen twice, once when the Fascist and Hitler were the first parliament, and they enacted a liberal policy to avoid suspicion, but didn't get any other chance to influence policy.

The second time, Hitler forced a stalled parliament to see what would happen, and lost. :roll:

Secret Hitler:
Spoiler:
I played a series of three RL games of this last night, once as fascist, the other two times as Liberal. The first two games ended with a Liberal Policy victory. The third ended in Hitler being elected chancellor after only 3 fascist policies were enacted (all because of a triple fascist draw, I believe), when 4 liberal policies were already in play. Hitler had been involved in selecting 2 liberal policies already, so everybody believed him to be trustworthy!
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:13 pm UTC

MMM II

Spoiler:
Tonight I will (try to) unleash the Cauliflower Power! We'll see how that works out for me.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:20 am UTC

MMMII
Spoiler:
No notes for me this night it seems. :( Decided to watch moody, as hopefully scum would expect me to watch the Cop instead. Never was good at mind-games unfortunately.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:12 pm UTC

MMMII:
Spoiler:
I'm using my vig ability on generalz tonight. I have also received another note, which I accepted. Let's see what happens. If one of mpolo or moody aren't killed tonight, I'm going to be getting paranoid about them being a mafia team!
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:25 pm UTC

MMMII
Spoiler:
*grumble, grumble* nightless setup *grumble, grumble*

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:56 pm UTC

MMM II:
Spoiler:
Don't mind me, I'm just here to watch the puppies.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:33 am UTC

MMM II

Spoiler:
So, according to DJ, I'm dead. Had a one time PGO if I weren't recruiting, and I figured with being out as masons I'd better utilize it. Sure enough, I get my flavorful night message saying that I was visited, by Sabrar, and he ended up dead. Won't know if this is a good thing or not until DJ posts the day start message later. However, I was also visited by dimochka, who is apparently a SK or something because I didn't think he's scum, and since I had blown my one-time shot with Sabrar, that was the end of it. Moral of the story, don't piss off the cheerleaders.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:19 am UTC

MMM II

Spoiler:
Now the dog doesn't like me? Sheesh!
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

generalz

Postby generalz » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:53 am UTC

MMMII
Spoiler:
So it seems we have at least 4 deaths tonight, including yours truly! Well, it was fun while it lasted :-)

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:09 am UTC

MMMII
Spoiler:
Extremely frustrated right now. I pick the right target to watch both nights (granted N1 was easy) but scum has 1-shot ninja AND the SK is a Ghost. And then I get killed by a 1-shot PGO because it depends on the timing of the different actions, so it was impossible for me to see the scum anyway. What's the point???

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:50 am UTC

MMMII @bessie
Spoiler:
bessie wrote:Currently Sabrar thinks Suzaku created his role. I’m not sure why, maybe from some interaction they had in their last game together.
My rant from here and Suzaku's reply to it.

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:18 am UTC

MMM II
Spoiler:
Ugh. Target accepted the note, but was dead by the time I got to the meeting.

On the plus side, it seems like I live to lynch another day. Onward and spiraling downward!

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:05 am UTC

OK, if nobody else wants to claim Secret Santa for themselves, I'm going to run it this year.

Theme: Australian Christmas on a hot summer's day. Any aussies, feel free to post some Christmas Australiana you want to make sure I hit.

Anyone who doesn't want to / have the time to play interested in co-modding? Just want someone to look over the set up and help me balance it (I'd like to give it a "fair shake of the sauce bottle" myself first, just to see how I go, though!). Sabrar's already volunteered but he'd rather play so if I can find another kind soul that would be excellent.

For those who haven't played Secret Santa, it's kind of what it sounds like - you submit a role to the mod, the mod shuffles them all up, modifies them for balance, and assigns them randomly amongst the players. Unlike my impromptu game, you don't have any chance of getting your own role back. People tend to submit christmassy roles, but people also submit roles of their own invention or standard roles, so no pressure to be creative! It's always a highlight and I hope that I can do it justice.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

dimochka
Location: A few different places->NYC->LA->NYC. He/Him/His please.

Postby dimochka » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:32 pm UTC

Madge wrote:OK, if nobody else wants to claim Secret Santa for themselves, I'm going to run it this year.

Theme: Australian Christmas on a hot summer's day. Any aussies, feel free to post some Christmas Australiana you want to make sure I hit.

Anyone who doesn't want to / have the time to play interested in co-modding? Just want someone to look over the set up and help me balance it (I'd like to give it a "fair shake of the sauce bottle" myself first, just to see how I go, though!). Sabrar's already volunteered but he'd rather play so if I can find another kind soul that would be excellent.

For those who haven't played Secret Santa, it's kind of what it sounds like - you submit a role to the mod, the mod shuffles them all up, modifies them for balance, and assigns them randomly amongst the players. Unlike my impromptu game, you don't have any chance of getting your own role back. People tend to submit christmassy roles, but people also submit roles of their own invention or standard roles, so no pressure to be creative! It's always a highlight and I hope that I can do it justice.

I'll co-mod!
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:56 pm UTC

Madge wrote:OK, if nobody else wants to claim Secret Santa for themselves, I'm going to run it this year.

I like the sound of this very much. I'm looking forward to references to cold seafood lunches at the beach with "Six White Boomers" playing on the radio. I think I'll be able to play in this one.
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:17 am UTC

Madge wrote:Anyone who doesn't want to / have the time to play interested in co-modding? Just want someone to look over the set up and help me balance it (I'd like to give it a "fair shake of the sauce bottle" myself first, just to see how I go, though!). Sabrar's already volunteered but he'd rather play so if I can find another kind soul that would be excellent.

Madge, dimochka, I'll co-mod if dimochka would rather play. Or I'll play.

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:47 am UTC

MMM II:
Spoiler:
Quite a night. I think we've come out ahead in this. Though, looking at who's left, it looks like Madge and mpolo are going to control the lynch, both being semi-confirmed town. Either way, mpolo has to be killed tonight, as madge is VT, but it will be interesting to see what they come up with.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:05 am UTC

MMMII @mods
Spoiler:
How was adnapemit's bodyguard ability supposed to work if moody could be PGO? She protects him and dies immediately given the right circumstances?

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:36 am UTC

MMMII: @Sabrar
Spoiler:
If someone targeted Moody for death, Adnapemit would, in essence, jump in and sacrifice her life for his automatically.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:41 am UTC

MMMII
Spoiler:
So she didn't need to target him at all. That makes sense.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:18 am UTC

MMMII:
Spoiler:
I really wish I hadn't died last night, as I think today could be quite interesting. I killed generalz, which should be pretty easy to figure out. He killed me as well! I'm guessing an attempt to recruit Mafia may have led to moody's death, but there could be two killers out there (the other killed Sabrar). If moody's recruit failed, hopefully mpolo knows the target and can get them lynched.

I might avoid spoiler reading for now to see what I can figure out. Current top scum picks are dimochka and Carlington. Moody is confirmed Town and I'm willing to buy Madge's claim now, because of the breadcrumb. That leaves Znirk who is still my towniest read behaviourally. If mpolo has a cop result, this should be easy.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

kalira

Postby kalira » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:26 pm UTC

MMMII: (apologies, it's a bit long)

Spoiler:
Wow that's a lot of death. Let's see if we can parse this...

I think Znirk is right -- likely all the kill powers went off without overlap (PGO, SK, Vig, NK).

mpolo's thought that moody's PGO killed generalz doesn't make sense to me. I'm thinking it's more likely jimbob targeted generalz. He already said in his last post on D2 that his top picks for scum were GoP (lynched), generalz, and Madge -- it would make sense for him to target one of the two remaining unlynched in his top scum picks, and since Madge is alive...

moody killing generalz doesn't make sense for another roundabout reason anyway -- his death. He knew he was hunkering down last night as a PGO, so why would he accept any notes? The PGO note states that it would target "the first person to attempt to interact with him." There was no reason to accept a note from any town power because that person would be dead just by the attempt, and obviously he wouldn't want to accept one from non-town, so he could have safely denied notes. Which means that if he'd been targeted by generalz, he should still be alive, right?

Although that power says the "first person..." Presumably all kills happen simultaneously last, which means if someone (say Sabrar) targeted moody to Watch, he would come closer to first in the order than generalz. It could be conceivable that Sabrar targeted moody, dying to moody's PGO, leaving moody open to attack from anyone after. Still can't see moody accepting notes last night, though. Sabrar's power didn't come with note-sending afaik, so if generalz targeted moody, it would be the only note he received, and as discussed earlier, there would be no reason to accept any notes.

Generalz had to get people to accept his notes to kill them. He apparently didn't send one to Madge as he said he was going to. If he was expecting to be alive at start of day today, that's a surprising decision for him to make. Would make town (more) distrustful of him as it would be going back on his promise that he would, and there was no guarantee Madge would be targeted by another note-sending power that he could conceivably claim was his. Unless he did try to send Madge a note and was redirected. Hmm... possibility: scum!Madge would probably have more than an inkling that generalz was the SK. Scum!Madge gets presumed SK to target her at night and has scum!redirector (possibly herself) send him to someone else that is a threat to Mafia, thus scoring a double Mafia-directed NK. I could see her redirecting him to jimbob (given the mention above that she was among his three scummiest at last post). Would jimbob have accepted a note, if he thought generalz was sending one to Madge and therefore he would be protected against the possible SK?

I could see Sabrar targeting moody for Watch -- moody was pretty much confirmed town, so it was possible someone would target him for the kill. moody didn't tell anyone (aside from mpolo?) about or imply his PGO status that I can tell (which is in and of itself curious -- somewhat understandable, but in a game like this with so many powers, you gotta think that some Town power is likely to hit you first and make you vulnerable again before the kills process), so Sabrar wouldn't have known not to target him.

So, my guesses are:
jimbob Vig'd generalz
generalz SK'd jimbob (by way of scum!redirect from scum!Madge?)
moody PGO'd Sabrar
remaining Mafia NK'd moody (only possible bc he PGO'd Sabrar who targeted him "earlier" in the night)

Man that would be damn elegant (and lucky for Mafia) if it is correct. No way for generalz to defend his towniness or get scum into trouble by saying he did in fact target Madge.

The only other option I can see if scum had redirect and redirected generalz would be that Mafia targeted jimbob for NK and redirected generalz to moody. They definitely wouldn't have tried to double up kills on moody as they wouldn't have known he had a defense (offensive defense) mechanism of any kind. Also that double-up would leave one of our four dead folks from last night (likely jimbob or moody) still alive, so it's a non-starter.

MMMII mods:
Am I reading the PGO note correctly there? Kills the first person in night action order to target PGO, then leaves him open to other targeting abilities? If the PGO kills someone who was targeting him with a kill, does that kill still succeed, or is it blocked?

With a semi-nightless night and notes that have to be accepted, how do any redirecting abilities work? If A sends night action with note to B, but C redirects A to D, when is the note sent? Could B accept the note and then just not see anything come of it because of the redirect? Or are all notes held until a certain point?

If Z sends night action with note to Y, but Y wants to redirect Z to X, could Y wait until they see a note in their inbox before submitting their redirect?

I'm guessing at this point that you won't need any replacements, but just in case, I'm asking questions as if I were a player, so I don't want any more info than you would give them :D
plytho wrote:Isn't bowling just a subcategory of pottery?

kalira

Postby kalira » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:31 pm UTC

MMMII:

Spoiler:
Of course, for all "scum!Madge," you could also imply town!Madge and still scum!redirect. This is why I hate this game sometimes. So much wine.
plytho wrote:Isn't bowling just a subcategory of pottery?

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:27 pm UTC

MMM II @kalira
Spoiler:
Thanks for following along unspoilered. I hope we won’t need any replacements, but real life emergencies happen. I’m going to let Djehutynakht decide if he wants to answer your questions. He may decide to put them in a spoiler, because if you were to replace you would have extra information.

MMM II
Spoiler:
Gopher of Pern, sorry you got killed so soon! I really appreciate you replacing into the game. Unfortunately heuristically_alone was drawing suspicion, and mpolo already had his cop action submitted on heuristically_alone before you joined the game. (And I’m sure my dog would have liked you a lot if you weren’t wearing the Boggart costume!)

I put my dog in there as a one-off joke about SDK’s “well documented” medical condition. I didn’t know DJ was going to continue with it in the D3 flavor. Any spectators that don’t know what we’re talking about should read this http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=110128.

More later, maybe.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:36 pm UTC

MMMII:
Spoiler:
Knowing what I do about my own and generalz's death, I think I've figured out what happened last night. Generalz and I mutually killed each other. Sabrar watched moody, and moody was killed by some kind of bulletproof scum. A recruiting PGO mason sounds quite strong, so I'd fully expect there to be some kind of counterbalance. Sabrar's death is hinted at by the flavour if I'm right - moody set up some kind of electrical trap (or simply hid amongst lots of cabling) due to being the AV guy.

I expect somebody to point out that there's no way I'd target two of my townier reads, and me killing generalz makes more sense. I think if somebody figures it out then they are likely not scum.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:42 pm UTC

MMM II:

Spoiler:
I'm used to subbing in as scum, it's alright. It's damn hard to shake off suspicion given to you because you replaced in. I just hope I didn't give any tells about my scummates.

If you want to know what happened FMPOV:
Scum killed moody.
Sabrar got killed by moody.
Generalz and jimbob killed each other.

Though, I have to say, PGO and recruiter in one package? Is he paranoid? Or wanting friends? It seems contradictory! :P
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:07 pm UTC

MMM II @ Gopher

Spoiler:
I think the PGO part comes from the kzinti costume (but not directly a la 2014) since they're kind of aggressive. Recruiting mason, as you may have seen, was done by me giving out walkie-talkies. Only nerds could use them, so I had a limited pool to choose from.

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:54 am UTC

Secret Hitler:
Spoiler:
If I'm looking at this the right way, it seems that a fascist president has an interest in under-reporting the number of fascist policies they are dealt, and over-reporting the number of liberal policies. That way, later in the game, the odds that a fascist policy was forced look better, based on which cards are claimed to remain in the deck. Therefore, I am going to pay attention to who claims to have gotten most liberal policies as president
Kewangji: Posdy zwei tosdy osdy oady. Bork bork bork, hoppity syphilis bork.

Eebster the Great: What specifically is moving faster than light in these examples?
doogly: Hands waving furiously.

Please use he/him/his pronouns when referring to me.

bessie

Postby bessie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:50 am UTC

MMM II
Spoiler:
Gopher of Pern wrote:I'm used to subbing in as scum, it's alright. It's damn hard to shake off suspicion given to you because you replaced in. I just hope I didn't give any tells about my scummates.
I hear you. Once I replaced Vytron as lone scum. Never before or since have I put so much effort into a game (until maybe this one). I worked all weekend on it and it didn’t matter, the other scum faction had already decided to kill Vytron so I died N1.

Confirming moody’s speculation that the PGO power was inspired by the costume. Moody, I know you asked to be a generic kzinti, but the only kzin I’m familiar with is Speaker-to-Animals, and I didn’t have time to read the rest of the Known Space series. I had the idea that a PGO would fit with this character. I also wanted to make moody immune to any notes from Madge (as a generic kzin, he wouldn’t want to do anything dishonorable and jeopardize his opportunity to earn a name). I’m not sure if Djehutynakht was going to incorporate that into the game, but it didn’t matter as Madge blew her virginity the first night anyway. The mason part of the role was DJ’s idea, and it’s from your stereotype.

Some random observations. I think moody and mpolo were playing a really good game. They found each other with their nerd breadcrumbs. They managed to make a least some of the players think mpolo was the one with the PGO power, and moody succeeded in drawing the mafia kill. Unfortunately for town, they also drew the watcher. I can’t figure out why jimbobmacdoodle accepted a note last night. It seems to me he suspected generalz was a serial killer that had to pass a note.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:13 am UTC

MMM II

Spoiler:
bessie wrote:They managed to make a least some of the players think mpolo was the one with the PGO power, and moody succeeded in drawing the mafia kill. Unfortunately for town, they also drew the watcher.

The plan mpolo and I had worked perfectly except on that point. I'm going to want a very clear explanation as to why the order of operations was as it was after the game ends. I have a guess as to why, but I'd like an official word on it.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:11 am UTC

MMMII:
Spoiler:
My current theory based almost entirely on claims is that Carlington is scum. With a method to protect the claimed Doctor N1, and not using it on him, I think he's making something up.

If he is a town jailer, then I think Znirk or Madge and dimochka must be a scum team, due to game balance (many protective roles, even if they are voluntary acceptance). I'm inclined to believe all their claims though.

I'm not sure if scum!Carlington has a team-mate. If he does, dimochka would be my best guess.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:49 am UTC

It's almost officially December now, so, Secret Santa has gone into signups.

You arrive at your Mum's house in your rusty holden ute to drink some white wine in the sun with the whole family. Lucky, too, because you almost popped a great big boomer with your bull bar when you were chucking a u-ey after stopping by the bottle-o. As you pull in, you notice a bunch more cars than you'd expected; it looks like your mum invited quite a few more people than you expected, and you recognise your holier-than-thou hipster cousin's fixie. You hate that guy! You could kill him! Steeling yourself for a potential confrontation, you adjust your sweat-covered Bintang singlet, grab the carton of VB and head to the door...

Mod: Madge, comod TBC (dimochka/bessie/sabrar have all volunteered. Bessie and Sabrar both said they'd be willing to play, so if Dim isn't, then I guess he's co-mod by default?)
Speed: What do people want? Last one was a turbo with 4-day Days, does that sound good? Going for pseudo-nightless again as I think we can pull it off.
Bastardry: Possible naive roles or other concealed mechanics, though no spoiler reading or alignment changing. Possibly very poorly balanced.

Head to the sign up thread to sign up: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=37971&p=4111859#p4111859
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:35 am UTC

MMMII
Spoiler:
Let's see who freaks out over that last post, which is a complete lie :mrgreen:

@Madge - Yes, I still prefer co-moding over playing this game.

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:46 am UTC

Excellent, I guess that would settle it then since Bessie and Sabrar would both want to play and Sabrar has already signed up and submitted a role. Thanks so much!

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:56 am UTC

MMMII:
Spoiler:
Wait, what just happened? Did dimochka just self-hammer at possible LYLO??? Awaiting his flip with baited breath now to try to figure out what is going on. I'm assuming that he's scum but lover with town (or some kind of similar free kill on lynch) based on his last comment - in this situation town would never self-hammer, unless doing so allows them to take out scum. But if town!dimochka knows they are lover with scum, they would have announced as such, surely? Town!dimochka as lover with a player of unknown alignment is also unlikely to self-hammer unless they are convinced their teammate is scum, I would assume.

Yeah, I'm confused...
BlitzGirl the Primordial

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:46 am UTC

MMMII:
Spoiler:
So I took a peek at dimochka's spoiler to try to figure out what he meant and he was just lying. I assume he is scum from the statement. Assuming the game isn't over, there's still 1 scum left.

I think I can clear mpolo, based on the mason chat thing. In addition, I think there's a fair chance now that Carlington is telling the truth about jailing dimochka N1, as that would conveniently explain the single kill N1. That in turn implies Carlington is town as well. Assuming I am right on both counts, I think there is an optimal play. Unfortunately, I think it is unlikely to pan out for various reasons, in particular because it requires coordination and no godfather: Carlington roleblocks Madge. Mpolo cops Znirk. If there is no scum kill, mpolo now can confirm Znirk as town or scum. If he is town, then we know Madge must be scum. If mpolo is killed, then Znirk must be scum because Carlington's block did not succeed. If Madge or Carlington is killed, Znirk must be scum, regardless of mpolo's result because of the failed block.

Of course, mpolo's self-protection could be more useful than a potentially unreliable cop result, but it depends on its nature. Also, the single kill N1 could easily be explained by Matt being the Mafia target. Finally a Town result on Znirk and no kill might be because Znirk is a godfather and withheld his kill.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:56 pm UTC

MMMII @Jimbob
Spoiler:
If you're wondering - I hammered early specifically to prevent town from coordinating night actions. As far as who my buddy is... not telling :)

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:32 pm UTC

MMMII @ dimochka

Spoiler:
Am I not your buddy? :(
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:20 am UTC

Back in March/April, I ran a Wheel of Time-themed Mafia game. In the new year, once this year's Secret Santa is over, I'd like to run another one set some time later in the story line. I was planning on Suzaku being my co-mod, but he seems to have vanished off the face of the Earth (I hope he's alright) - he hasn't responded to a couple of messages I sent him quite some time ago, and they are still sat in my outbox. As such, I'm looking for a co-mod to help me with balancing and making the game interesting. Flavour knowledge isn't required, though would of course be advantageous (I can talk you through the relevant bits of background for coming up with a cohesive idea if need be). If you're interested, please let me know.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:45 am UTC

MMMII @ GoP
Spoiler:
You are! Until I killed myself, I was visiting your grave regularly. But we still have a living buddy!

Return to “Mafia”