Excellent, a good night for a change, one mafia down, only one town (and them one of the more suspicious looking players), and 3 different people used abilities on me:
Firstly, I received a Berry Juice. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't know this except for my ability, but thanks to being able to replicate it, I know that I can give either a poisoned (immediate death) or kill-immune version. I'll be VERY interested to see whether a) anybody claims to have given me it, and b) see if they explain the poisoning effect.
Secondly, I've received a paranoid watcher action (receives random result if nobody visited the target), presumably because somebody watched me. That means that they'll be able to flush out anybody who lied about not targeting me.
Thirdly, I can render somebody vote and lynch immune for a day, hence why I am today.
My plan is:
1) Wait for everybody to say whether they targeted me or not.
2) If 3 people claim, ask for the berry juice user to claim their ability. If a different number of people claim, ask the watcher to claim who didn't claim then vote for one of them as lying scum.
3) If the berry juice user claims and truthfully gives the full role, and says they give me the kill immunity, drink it and use the watcher action tonight on whoever is most townie - Esthr, maybe, or the paranoid watcher, if I know who it is.
4) If the berry juice user gives their ability in full, but doesn't say what they gave me, challenge them on it, then drink it (unless they claim poison). In either 3) or 4), if I drink it and die, we have a confirmed scum.
5) If the berry juice player doesn't claim the full ability, vote them for being lying/misleading scum. Of course, if I don't get poisoned, there's no guarantee that the player is not scum.
Overall, I'm pretty confident about today. I might press for further claims later, if I don't catch out the berry juice user, or lying scum of some kind.