Wams belated simple game - Day 3

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

mpolo

Re: Wams belated simple game - day 2

Postby mpolo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:15 pm UTC

Jailkeeper or Doctor is possible from what I have said. (Bell just rang for class…)
Image <-- Evil experiment

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:16 pm UTC

Just popped in real quick before bed so I don't go behind on this game again, reposting my list in light of this.

TOWN
mpolo
Sabrar
Jimbobmacdoodle
moody7277
plytho
LaserGuy
SCUM
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:36 pm UTC

LaserGuy wrote:Are you convinced plytho is scum? The phrasing here kind of feels like "so plytho is scum, just need to figure out who the buddy is".

I'm not convinced. There's been a couple of things that I thought were peculiar, most recently his dismissal of your perfectly reasonable explanation of what was going on with your D2 opening vote. That's why I said I needed to get my thoughts together on him.

And now, mpolo claims PR. Considering I've been the only one interested in voting him, he was under zero duress, so this looks good barring any contradictory claims.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:02 pm UTC

For a second I thought there may be a loophole with the rolecop using their result but that's still easily counterclaimed. So mpolo moves all the way up. Leaving moody and jimbob at the bottom. Followed by LaserGuy Madge and Sabrar.
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

plytho

Postby plytho » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:26 pm UTC

plytho wrote:
moody7277 wrote:Next bit of homework for me is to get my thoughts together on the plytho issue, and see if he is associated with scum!mpolo or scum!Madge.
I have some more homework for you: could you please explain the relative scumminess of somitomi and jimbob that lead to your voting somitomi over jimbob?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:36 pm UTC

mpolo wrote:Jailkeeper or Doctor is possible from what I have said. (Bell just rang for class…)

No. Doc is not possible from what you've claimed because it could be the diagonal in which case we have RB and Doc but scum has no PR. But thank you for clearing that up, game is now solved, scum-team is in {LaserGuy, moody, plytho}, we lynch them in any order and we win.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:38 pm UTC

This is 1000%, should I get nk-d tonight just remember to follow this plan and we're good. Luckily I know I can count on Madge to sheep me. :P

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:46 pm UTC

@Madge: why did jimbob move down below me in your list?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:47 pm UTC

Regardless, it's imperative that we lynch LaserGuy today.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:52 pm UTC

If LaserGuy is town then my point about moody and plytho being the scum-team still stands. If LaserGuy is scum then technically jimbob could be his buddy.

plytho

Postby plytho » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:54 pm UTC

Why is town LaserGuy incompatible with scum jimbob?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:55 pm UTC

Because of my super-secret information.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:57 pm UTC

Which at this point would not be beneficial to reveal.

plytho

Postby plytho » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:08 pm UTC

Ooh, a puzzle :D

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:13 pm UTC

Why is Doctor/Cop/Strongman not possible from what I said? But you are correct, I am a jailkeeper, and targeted Sabrar last night.
Image <-- Evil experiment

plytho

Postby plytho » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:17 pm UTC

Doctor - goon - roleblocker has no mafia PR (diagonal)

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:25 pm UTC

Oh damn. I had a completely different read on the situation. Now is the time for any counterclaims people if you have one.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:31 pm UTC

@Madge: why didn't you ask for any result D2? Weren't you interested in them?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:38 pm UTC

If anyone is Cop, Doc or Tracker then just come out and claim. Also don't take any RB claim at face value, scum can easily fake it.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:41 pm UTC

Unvote

Need to think things through.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:56 pm UTC

mpolo being Town simplifies the analysis but doesn't really change much FMPOV.

Last one before I get lynched...

moody:

1. Votes mpolo
2. Surprised at my immediate reaction to his vote. This feels Townie to me.
3. Doesn't understand my vote, grumbles about his meta.
4. HG2G
5. somitomi NAI, hypothesis as to why I voted him.
6. Explains his hypothesis after I explain my reason for my vote.
7. Quick reads of me, bessie, jimbob, Madge. No real concerns here.
8. Reads of remaining players. mpolo scummy, Sabrar, plytho, townie, unsure about somi. Correctly guesses that Sabrar and I were meant to be scum in v1.0.
9. somitomi was bored, content improving. Questioning about Madge.
10. Summarizes the action so far. Pokes Madge.
11. mpolo and somitomi most likely scum, wildly uncertain about Madge.
12. Consolidates to somitomi, resulting in his lynch. Possibly worth giving him a closer look if jimbob flips scum, though it's not super strong.
13. Response to Sabrar re: his vote on me.
14. Votals seem unhelpful. Would have been better to see where jimbob moved first.
15. Doesn't see Sabrar's reason for his vote, asks for a full case. I'm being somewhat reasonable. I almost want to raise a skeptical eyebrow at moody for being the only person in the game who has unequivocally taken my side in this whole affair.
16. Deep content dive on me. Tries to approach me cynically but doesn't find much that concerns him. Hard to fault this.
17. Discussion with jimbob about wagon analysis and the shifts in my reads.
18. More discussion with jimbob about wagon analysis.
19. Likes mpolo/Madge team, hasn't done a deep dive on plytho.
20. Deep dive on Madge. Content decidedly lacking; scummy. moody seeing a lot of the same stuff that I did.
21. Deep dive on mpolo. Low content, scummy.
22. Thinking about me/Sabrar/plytho, but on my side. Wording here a bit funny.
23. Response to my question on plytho, is concerned about him but not definitely scum. mpolo Town barring counterclaims.

What's the term for the opposite of OMGUS? For the most part, moody's content looks very solid to me and broadly agrees with my view of his Town play over the past few games. If I were to adopt a cynical view, in moody's phrasing, there is a scum play where you strongly link yourself to a scummy Town player, that player gets lynched, then it sort-of clears the scum and it's possible that moody's remarkable magnanimity toward me is alignment informed. Barring that, I think his reads look sensible and his content thoughtful and find very little that is overly concerning.

Sabrar:

In lieu of a read, here is a picture of a puppy (not mine, though I did have a similar-looking JRT when I was younger).
Spoiler:

plytho

Postby plytho » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:06 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:This is 1000%
:lol:

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:08 pm UTC

Putting everything together:

Town

LaserGuy: Spoiler Alert... he's vanilla Town.

mpolo: Barring counterclaim, I believe him.

Sabrar: If he's scum there's no way this was ever going to be won so I'm just not worrying about it.

moody: I don't really see anything objectionable, content looks very solid. There's an edge case where maybe he's buddying me to look better when I'm lynched, but outside of that I'd be very surprised if he's scum.

plytho: Possible... I have a lot of reasons to believe he's scum, but he's trying so damn hard to be reasonable that I worry that I've stumbled into the plytho tunnel abyss from which no read can escape... also worried because I don't see any likely buddies for him. I can't rule out moody beyond that I don't think he's scum anyway. Possible, but unlikely buddies with Madge as well, though probably not with jimbob.

jimbob/Madge: Most likely pairing... some interesting associatives, especially D2... jimbob's progression on me feels scummy and forced. Madge's content is notably lurky D2 and there's a few other things I find suspicious.

Scum

plytho

Postby plytho » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:59 pm UTC

plytho wrote:
Sabrar wrote:This is 1000%
:lol:
But also, this whole progression based on mpolo's claims would be an incredible feat to pull as scum. Sabrar is good but I don't believe he's that good.

plytho

Postby plytho » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:23 pm UTC

Which brings it down to 4, one short.

I like my jimbob-moody connection. The fact that moody hasn't answered my question about it supports that.

In fact, looking at moody's posts D2 I don't find a single opinion on jimbob. I think moody's last opinion on jimbob was when he put him at neutral (+1) D1. @moody: do you have an opinion on jimbob?

Neither Madge nor LaserGuy look townie enough to me to just lynch the other three at this point.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:23 pm UTC

Technically Jailkeeper is the absolute worst false-claim for scum because you can be assured that there will be a counterclaim. You could get lucky with any of the other PR-s but not that one. So mpolo is basically confirmed.

@LaserGuy: talk to me.

LaserGuy wrote:[ninja by Madge… :shock: ... yeah, I definitely get a buddy vibe there.]
You talked a TON about how Cop should present their result. Did it never occurred to you (especially after Madge's "Waiting before I say anything." that Madge could be slow-playing a Cop-result? jimbob would have been a pretty good check.

plytho

Postby plytho » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:49 pm UTC

I think I got the puzzle from earlier (more or less) unfortunately there weren't 1000 pieces.

I'm having some trouble filtering out confirmation bias from actual scummy stuff when looking at jimbob's moody mentions.

There's some (2 at least) places where it feels like jimbob is prodding moody to say more (and helping him with suggestions). There's a huge jump in the reads lists D1(from scummy(?) to second towniest based on gut) and it isn't supported by anything but gut. Jimbob is also explicitly linking LaserGuy to moody based on the votals. (Which implicitly implies himself, obviously). Hmm, moody's particularly strong town read of LaserGuy might be buying into this. A moody lynch would lead to a LaserGuy mislynch, while a LaserGuy mislynch would lead to a vindication of moody based on his read.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:51 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:@LaserGuy: talk to me.

LaserGuy wrote:[ninja by Madge… :shock: ... yeah, I definitely get a buddy vibe there.]
You talked a TON about how Cop should present their result. Did it never occurred to you (especially after Madge's "Waiting before I say anything." that Madge could be slow-playing a Cop-result? jimbob would have been a pretty good check.

Technically I talked about how a cop could present their result, rather than should (also the context was more in the case of a guilty rather than innocent result), but be that as it may.

I did consider the possibility that Madge was a PR early in the day, though, admittedly not in a whole lot of detail. She could have just as easily had a result on me as jimbob (or anyone else; moody was her scummiest read D1 for whatever that is worth) judging by her early posting. The thought didn't occur to me in my immediate reaction to Madge's post above, first because I was literally just finishing my read on jimbob where I had been musing about the two of them being buddies and received immediate feedback to that effect and second, because I was leaning toward the idea that moody had a tracker-clear on me that he was using to partially justify his support of me.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:56 pm UTC

LaserGuy wrote:because I was leaning toward the idea that moody had a tracker-clear on me that he was using to partially justify his support of me.
Tracker only clears people after one of the scum is dead. This feels too weird to be coming from scum...

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:59 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:because I was leaning toward the idea that moody had a tracker-clear on me that he was using to partially justify his support of me.
Tracker only clears people after one of the scum is dead. This feels too weird to be coming from scum...

That's why I say "partially". Tracker getting a no result doesn't guarantee a Town clear, but in a game with a bunch of vanillas and at least one scum that is always doing something, a negative result is worth a fair amount of townie credit.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:04 pm UTC

I disagree, depending on who the other scum is they can probably avoid getting tracked/blocked a fair amount of time. But this is not that relevant right now.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:32 pm UTC

I currently don't support a LaserGuy lynch.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:57 pm UTC

I picked a really bad day to be unwell, and not able to think straight, but here goes anyway. Looks like I missed a lot during the day, which I somehow need to process.

Mpolo claimed PR, and as much as I don't trust him aside from that claim, the lack of counter-claim makes it very likely true. For the record, I am not counter-claiming mpolo. That leaves scum candidates as plytho, moody, Madge and LaserGuy (I'm going to continue to rule out Sabrar for previously stated reasons).

Sabrar, how does mpolo claiming PR affect your read on LaserGuy? In other words, why did the claim mean you need to re-evaluate?
LaserGuy wrote:D2 jimbob’s content is essentially dominated by his evolving read on me. To the extent that he engages other players, it is almost entirely focused on how they feel about or engage with me. As I note above, jimbob’s approach to me personally is quite hostile, demanding immediate answers to his questions and escalating rapidly from FoS to lockscum in his read of me over a remarkably short period of time. I commented earlier that I felt people were looking for an excuse to vote for me, and as much as I feel it applies to plytho, I get that vibe really strongly from jimbob in his progression here.
That's mostly because the arguments surrounding you have been the main topic of the entire game Day until the past 24 hours or so. Madge has been almost completely AWOL, so there's been nothing to pick at, mpolo has been stuck in the past until just now (which I also said I found suspicious already), and I've already explained my Sabrar town read is strong enough that I don't feel a need to really prod him at all. I do definitely need to re-read plytho and moody, but as noted above, I've been unwell, and lacking time, so I haven't got to it until now. I will be doing those, plus Madge, after this post. As for my "demanding immediate answers", yes, I expect answers. They don't have to be immediate, but if they're not going to be, then I at least expect an acknowledgement. I seem to remember that I'm not the only one complaining about lack of responses. The fact that you've done it multiple times for me is why I got hostile over it. You've only got yourself to blame for why my opinion on you has deteriorated so much.
plytho wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:settled on the idea that I scum was attempting convoluted plan (why?) to lynch Madge (why?) with apparently no support from my buddy (why?) does not follow to me at all.
A possible reason would be to control the narrative and get an easy mislynch. I wouldn't expect very visible buddy support here. Especially after the backlash.
This reminded me of something I was considering at one point earlier. I feel like scum-buddy!Madge might even have instructed LaserGuy to attack her early, e.g. because she knew that it wouldn't matter too much if she got lynched, for example. I need to think more on this though. Don't know if I'll have time for a full buddy analysis between now and deadline, beyond what I've done previously, so I'll probably just wait until there's another flip or two.

Right, onto reads.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:13 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:Sabrar, how does mpolo claiming PR affect your read on LaserGuy? In other words, why did the claim mean you need to re-evaluate?
I had a strong Cop-read on Madge.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:40 pm UTC

@plytho: Caveat: this kind of post-hoc analysis is a bit fraught

As of 15Mar 430pm
somi -0.5 to +4.5, jimbob +1

somi
post 5: decides to stop the HG2G thing, removes RV. comments on the jimbob-somi idea, says he knows it is wrong due to being town, but doesn't believe jimbob to be scum. couple of other translations.
post 6: tries to glean something from reactions to his RP, revised T->S list with this in mind has Sabrar and me up top, LG and jimbob at bottom.
post 7: response about reaction reads wrt plytho, read on jimbob rather uncertain
post 8: asks me about his change in the jimbob read, also response to plytho about the same, votes LG

The main point some people had was he vastly reduced his read upon being accused of being scummates with jimbob. somi says it only looks vast because of a small range

post 9: continued discussion with plytho about reads, upset that Madge has him second scummiest, troubled by mpolo's lack of attention

jimbob
post 9: removes RV, asks plytho about Sabrar and LG, gambit theory about somi, previous example on the code issue, questions to somi about points made in HG2Gese
post 10: fluff
post 11: deadline fluff
post 12: case against plytho, votes plytho.
post 13: responding to plytho's rebuttal: explanation of his point about adopting meta secretly being sinister, LG's case more likely to be town than plytho's sheeping, earlier concerns superceded
post 14: reads of mpolo and Madge, slight town on her, mpolo as scum.
post 15: displeased with votals
post 16: read on somi, puts him at slightly townie
post 17: read on LaserGuy, puts him at slightly scummy with uncertainty
post 18&19: comments about how he would have broken the tie had I not

Content looks good to me. The case on plytho has one point I agree with, the sheeping of LG. Improved from the points LG was making against him.

As of my vote 19Mar
somi -1, jimbob +2.5

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:45 pm UTC

plytho wrote: @moody: do you have an opinion on jimbob?

Well, based on PoE, scum have to be in {Madge, jimbob, plytho}.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:32 pm UTC

Madge (previously second towniest start of D2):
Spoiler:
Asks why we are voting LaserGuy. Madge never gets night killed. Hard to judge LG versus Sabrar. LaserGuy seems more reasonable. Sabrar logic that Madge is town non-existent. Likes mine and plytho's posts. Goes AWOL for three days. Decides to try and contribute. Likes my logical cases against plytho and LaserGuy. Likes LaserGuy's case about plytho re. snap vote. LG being really evasive makes her uncomfortable. Puts LG, plytho as bottom scum, me Sabrar towniest. Pops in to update read following mpolo claim, with mpolo, Sabrar towniest, and me swapping with Sabrar.
There's hardly anything in Madge's content to analyse, which makes generating a read here quite tricky. The thing that stands out to me the most is her both liking LaserGuy's case against plytho, yet simultaneously putting him as scummiest. That and her multi-day absence, although I'm not sure I should treat that as alignment indicative, despite my natural instinct to call any lurking scummy.

@Madge - why did you end up being AWOL for several days? I also don't understand your LaserGuy opinion re. his case against plytho. You seemed to like it, but then put his as most likely scum. Please explain.

moody (previously third towniest start of D2):
Spoiler:
Posts end of day votals, due to being trending discussion, but doesn't find them helpful. Accepts his vote meant my vote wasn't needed. Sabrar being insane puppy. LaserGuy being reasonable. Asks Sabrar for logical case on LaserGuy. Applies "cynical view" read to LaserGuy. Not impressed with either Sabrar's case on LG or LG's response (not clear, probably former). Concludes nothing much scummy from him. Rapid shift in LG reads D1 to D2 most concerning, but thinks more likely just a bad misread. In favour of an mpolo-Madge team. mpolo been squirrelly. Madge meta NG for D2. Not looked at plytho yet. Does cynical view read of Madge. Notes her high number of early posts including mpolo. D2 content less than stellar, gives scum rating. mpolo cynical view read. Notes distinct lack of content. Finds different read through style unhelpful, and notes sheeping of LG. Assigns strong scum rating against him. Not going to get any more out of LG/Sabrar debate. Firmly on team LaserGuy. Needs to get thoughts together on plytho, seems to assign him as scum already, but later says not convinced is scum, and notes things that are peculiar. Notes mpolo PR claim, and accepts. Doesn't answer requests for read on me by plytho.
Hmmm... I'm really not liking D2 moody at all. He gets a small amount of credit from my D1 read of him, but there's nothing much that strikes me as townie from much of his play since then. First off, moody gets a negative point for being the deciding vote on a townie, although alone this is pretty weak, as noted in my N1 read of him. This however becomes particularly bad if LaserGuy is scum. Not sure how to perceive it if he is town, as that would mean a three-way town battle late on D1. Probably NAI (he'd need to vote as town or scum on one of the wagons), maybe slightly townie (I feel like scum would have preferred my or possibly LaserGuy's lynch over somitomi's). The fact that mpolo is essentially confirmed town means that moody's strong scum read for most of the game on him looks pretty bad on the surface, although to be fair it wasn't entirely unreasonable. His not responding to plytho re. a read on me also doesn't look good for reasons similar to why I don't like that LaserGuy didn't even acknowledge my earlier questions. I can certainly understand why plytho is linking us from this point (and the others he raised). I don't like his LaserGuy town read at all, mostly because it goes against my strong scum read of him. His mpolo/Madge team seemed to be rather plucked out of thin air. The only basis for it seemed to be their low content from D1 and early D2. Finally, his plytho suspicions have come out of nowhere, especially given that plytho was his joint-towniest read D1. About the only townie thing I'm seeing is that his cynical view reads seem reasonable, but this is reduced due to plytho's (and mine) being missing. Conclusion: likely scum. Would make a lot of sense as a LaserGuy buddy.

@Moody - how did you decide the order of who to cynical view read? It seems like you went for the low-hanging fruit to me (i.e. those with low content), aside from LaserGuy (who you were explicitly asked to look at, IIRC). Why have you not done a read of plytho in the same manner? Why has your opinion on him changed so dramatically? Why did you wait so long to respond to plytho?

(Ninja'ed by moody's update on me, questions updated but doesn't affect overall observation).

FoS moody

plytho (previously scummiest after D1 tunnel):
Spoiler:
Jokes on my mistaken vote analysis. bessie was fine target for anyone. Gives ordered list (me, LaserGuy scummiest, Sabrar, Madge towniest). Comments on why he thinks I should have broken the tie. Asks LaserGuy about his conclusions re. somitomi and lack of vote on me. Thinks LG argument for clearing players looks circular. Mpolo is weird. Asks him about need to choose between me and plytho. Asks me about my comments re. LG team analysis. Pinged by moody's mea culpa remarks. Wants LaserGuy to answer his questions. Points out where he feels I was trying to show that I was doing my townie duty. Also comments on mpolo secret messages. Didn't like the response, due to mpolo apparently agreeing with us all along, rather than saying "whoops, I messed up". Responds to various LG questions. Further explains his comments re. my meta. Explains concerns with LG vote (felt pre-determined). Didn't break tie because was waiting to see where my vote went. Needs to think more about my response re. LG team analysis. Further explains this and concludes it as very townie. Responds to LG scum-slip statement. Suspicious of moody, couple of pings. LG sinking, me rising, mpolo and moody still there. Reviews buddies for moody. Finds good reasons for me being buddy, also thinks LG possible buddy with moody. Continues arguing with LG re. questions, scum slip, tie breaking etc. Explains his reasoning re. Madge vote looking concerning. Picking up scum tells from 4/6 players, not from Sabrar, so focusing elsewhere. Discusses with Sabrar re. NK likelihood. Asks for evaluation of somitomi versus me. Doesn't think scum!LG would kill Sabrar. Trying to give LG a fair read, and disagrees with his reasoning. Continues arguing with LG. LG voting Madge as gambit now makes sense. Might have voted Madge to control the narrative. Doesn't want to mislynch LG. Accepts mpolo claim. Leaving moody and me at bottom, followed by LG, Madge, Sabrar. Asks why town LG incompatible with scum me. Likes the me/moody connection. Notes lack of moody posts D2 with opinions on me. Having trouble filtering out confirmation bias from scummy stuff. Notes the jump in my opinion on moody on D1.
I'm not seeing anything scummy in plytho's D2 content really at all. His responses to LaserGuy definitely come across as townie. His team analysis seems reasonable (if wrong, assuming his conclusion is a moody/me team). I'm not entirely certain why LaserGuy has moved back up the stack in scum terms, from where I thought plytho had him earlier in the Day, but I don't see that as scum-motivated moving (especially if LaserGuy is town). Now that I've taken a bit of time away from my D1 tunnelling, I'm happy to put him as town, although behind mpolo and Sabrar.

Town
mpolo
Sabrar
plytho
Madge
moody
LaserGuy
Scum

I will vote moody as a compromise lynch to LaserGuy, if people don't want to lynch him. I don't see myself voting anybody else unless I need to save myself.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:35 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:
jimbobmacdoodle wrote:Sabrar, how does mpolo claiming PR affect your read on LaserGuy? In other words, why did the claim mean you need to re-evaluate?
I had a strong Cop-read on Madge.
Just to clear this up, your earlier scum read on LaserGuy was just reinforced by your belief that Madge was a cop, right? She only posted that read earlier today... So how does mpolo claiming (and therefore ruling out Madge as cop) render the rest of your suspicion on LaserGuy invalid?
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:20 pm UTC

It does not render it invalid. It makes my whole PoE invalid, to the point that I need to rethink some things. Also LaserGuy strongly town-read mpolo D1 and we now know it wasn't because they were buddies and he switched it up to a PoE scum-read D2. Also this is a very townie point/mistake. LaserGuy's tone is more frustrated townie in my opinion. I'm not a big fan of his conclusions but they could be genuine.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:35 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:@Moody - how did you decide the order of who to cynical view read? It seems like you went for the low-hanging fruit to me (i.e. those with low content), aside from LaserGuy (who you were explicitly asked to look at, IIRC). Why have you not done a read of plytho in the same manner? Why has your opinion on him changed so dramatically? Why did you wait so long to respond to plytho?

--At the time, I was thinking of the Madge-mpolo scum team, so that's why I went with those two. The lower content was a coincidence.

--plytho post by post is only becoming a priority now due to him being more likely scum. That only happened due to mpolo's claim seeming to be genuine putting him in the more likely than not town category with LaserGuy and Sabrar, which means by PoE he is in the set of possible scum.

--This afternoon was the first time I've had about an hour free to consider plytho's question about late D1 and put together that post.

Return to “Mafia”