Newbie New Year Mafia - D5

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Re: Newbie New Year Mafia - D2

Postby flicky1991 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:53 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:so my focus today will be on the other 4 players
I'm confused - you've just said I'm likely town, therefore everyone else on the wagon is likely town, so wouldn't your "focus" be on everyone who wasn't voting for Whale? Or did I misunderstand the post?
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:59 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:
jimbobmacdoodle wrote:so my focus today will be on the other 4 players
I'm confused - you've just said I'm likely town, therefore everyone else on the wagon is likely town, so wouldn't your "focus" be on everyone who wasn't voting for Whale? Or did I misunderstand the post?
You misunderstood. There are 10 players alive. I'm not scum, and I consider all 5 on PW's wagon as likely scum, ergo 4 left to look at.

You don't get a free pass, mind you, and if you're scum, then there's a chance your buddy is on that wagon.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:01 pm UTC

Here's the four main D1 wagons. Green is conftown. Red is scum. Put myself in blue.

Spoiler:
LaserGuy - 1 (flicky1991)
somitomi - 1 (bessie)
flicky1991 - 1 (cemper93)
Madge - 4 (Sabrar, somitomi, BoomFrog, Vicarin)
No Lynch - 2 (Hari Seldon, Madge)
Peaceful Whale - 1 (LaserGuy)
Hari Seldon - 1 (jimbobmacdoodle)

Not voting: Peaceful Whale

LaserGuy - 1 (Hari Seldon)
somitomi - 4 (bessie, Madge, Sabrar, Vicarin)
flicky1991 - 3 (cemper93, BoomFrog, LaserGuy)
Peaceful Whale - 1 (flicky)

Not voting: Peaceful Whale, somitomi

somitomi - 2 (bessie, Sabrar)
flicky1991 - 5 (cemper93, BoomFrog, LaserGuy, Vicarin, Madge)
Peaceful Whale - 1 (flicky1991)

flicky1991 - 4 (cemper93, LaserGuy, Madge, Vicarin)
Peaceful Whale - 5 (flicky1991, BoomFrog, Hari Seldon, Sabrar, somitomi)
Madge - 1 (bessie)
cemper93 - 1 (jimbobmacdoodle, )

Not voting: Peaceful Whale, ,

This is where I'm at reads-wise... dark green is likely Town.

Spoiler:
LaserGuy - 1 (flicky1991)
somitomi - 1 (bessie)
flicky1991 - 1 (cemper93)
Madge - 4 (Sabrar, somitomi, BoomFrog, Vicarin)
No Lynch - 2 (Hari Seldon, Madge)
Peaceful Whale - 1 (LaserGuy)

Not voting: Peaceful Whale

somitomi - 4 (bessie, Madge, Sabrar, Vicarin)
flicky1991 - 3 (cemper93, BoomFrog, LaserGuy)
Peaceful Whale - 1 (flicky)

somitomi - 2 (bessie, Sabrar)
flicky1991 - 5 (cemper93, BoomFrog, LaserGuy, Vicarin, Madge)
Peaceful Whale - 1 (flicky1991)

flicky1991 - 4 (cemper93, LaserGuy, Madge, Vicarin)
Peaceful Whale - 5 (flicky1991, BoomFrog, Hari Seldon, Sabrar, somitomi)
Madge - 1 (bessie)
cemper93 - 1 (jimbobmacdoodle, )

Not voting: Peaceful Whale, ,

Madge is looking pretty bad here. The wagon on her was likely all town. She was on two wagons against townies and off-wagon on PW (though in fairness, cemper and I aren't looking too much better in this regard).

PW's read on moody/Madge here is suspicious.

I think this is as good of place to start as anywhere.

Vote: Madge

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:02 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:You misunderstood.
Oops, I get it now. (Also, I think your "likely scum" should've been "likely town".)
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord

Hari Seldon

Postby Hari Seldon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:07 pm UTC

Hari Seldon wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:Sabrar was asking me for an ordered list and that was what I was responding to. I am still providing reads as I go.

My point is, if the goal is to prevent Mafia from realizing your Town reads, why does it matter if it is in list form or spread out between posts? To subscribe to the theory, you ought not provide Town reads at all.
Laser, could you address this.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:12 pm UTC

Hari Seldon wrote:
Hari Seldon wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:Sabrar was asking me for an ordered list and that was what I was responding to. I am still providing reads as I go.

My point is, if the goal is to prevent Mafia from realizing your Town reads, why does it matter if it is in list form or spread out between posts? To subscribe to the theory, you ought not provide Town reads at all.

The goal was never to prevent Mafia from realizing my townreads. The goal is to prevent Mafia from being able to immediately pick out who is being overwhelmingly read positively as Town and optimize their kills accordingly. This is less of an issue at this point in time, since we've got so many very strong townies and mafia is shorthanded, that it makes more sense to just PoE the remaining mafia.

BoomFrog

Re: Newbie New Year Mafia - D1

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:13 pm UTC

Somitomi should not claim any results unless they are scum indicative. Especially don't claim proof of sanity. Scum's fear of a sane watcher is more valuable then us knowing for sure.

Sabrar wrote:@BoomFrog: why did you post 5 minutes after day is over?

Accident. I didn't see wam had called deadline. That post took much longer to write then I thought it would because it turned out there was some merit to the fear of lynching a PR and I was considering that NL might have been better.

Sabrar wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:
Sabrar wrote:Ninjad. Are you still defending Madge?

Yes. And I'm surprised you don't see it. We'll get into the details of it D2 I'm sure.
I'm listening.

Sigh... well there are two ways to do this, either you believe I'm town and trust my judgement or we just start with Madge claiming and then I'll explain.

So who thinks Madge should claim? I'm against obviously.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:15 pm UTC

I believe you're town and this time I don't trust your judgement.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:18 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:Or I guess if Vicarin left a breadcrumb and scum-team found it than she would have probably agreed to it.

PW did say he found a bread crumb.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:20 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:I believe you're town and this time I don't trust your judgement.

Fair.

This is basically Shakespeare all over again.

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:20 pm UTC

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad PW was scum because it means we're winning, but I would be extremely surprised if his lying about being asleep had anything to do with it and I stand by it.

Obviously the people who voted for him are either much smarter than me (as is likely the case with Bessie, who goes off the naughty list for this) or are just lucky.

I'm willing to claim but again would rather not. Shocked at Vicarain being the target.

No strong opinions on alignment to post yet. Still thinking about it.

Somi/Bessie are town. BF not wanting me to claim FMPOV is town points but that doesn't put him into the town category because wine.

Laserguy/Hari neutral.

Flicky unsure; I think I'm biased by yesterday's wagon.

Jimbob & Cemper unsure; they hasn't done anything to be memorable to me.

Sabrar I don't know why but I'm thinking him scummy and I'm not sure I have any justification for this.

^ Those are some prelim thoughts.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Hari Seldon

Postby Hari Seldon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:22 pm UTC

LaserGuy wrote:
Hari Seldon wrote:
Hari Seldon wrote:

The goal was never to prevent Mafia from realizing my townreads. The goal is to prevent Mafia from being able to immediately pick out who is being overwhelmingly read positively as Town and optimize their kills accordingly. This is less of an issue at this point in time, since we've got so many very strong townies and mafia is shorthanded, that it makes more sense to just PoE the remaining mafia.

Doesn't stating Town reads lead to Mafia being able to pick out who is being read as town? I do not comprehend the logic here. I am asking because my feeling is that you did not actually have this intention coming into the game. My suspicion is that you closed yourself off because of the early pressure on you; and wanted to limit the information we'd have if you were flipped.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:27 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:
jimbobmacdoodle wrote:You misunderstood.
Oops, I get it now. (Also, I think your "likely scum" should've been "likely town".)

Sorry, thanks for the correction!
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Hari Seldon

Re: Newbie New Year Mafia - D1

Postby Hari Seldon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:27 pm UTC

LaserGuy wrote:
Peaceful Whale wrote:In all my games, even when I’m town, I’ve been seen as pretty scummy.

*Squints at this*. Is this a slip?

Also, in bin Chicken you were overwhelmingly viewed as Town, IIRC.

Also, why did you think this was suspicious? It seemed obvious what he was trying to say, and as I said before, we experienced a situation very similar in the last game. Why did you think this was different?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:29 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:This is basically Shakespeare all over again.
Except in Shakespeare you read me correctly.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:41 pm UTC

Btw I think jimbob's scum.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:50 pm UTC

Hari Seldon wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:
Hari Seldon wrote:
Hari Seldon wrote:

Doesn't stating Town reads lead to Mafia being able to pick out who is being read as town?

Not as easily as ordered lists do, no. If five or six people all have the same player at the top of their list, it's much more likely that player would be protected by a doctor/watcher, for example, and mafia might try to select someone else to avoid that outcome.

I do not comprehend the logic here. I am asking because my feeling is that you did not actually have this intention coming into the game. My suspicion is that you closed yourself off because of the early pressure on you; and wanted to limit the information we'd have if you were flipped.

You are incorrect on all counts here.

Also, why did you think this was suspicious? It seemed obvious what he was trying to say, and as I said before, we experienced a situation very similar in the last game. Why did you think this was different?

Because it looked like a slip and was accompanied by a statement that I felt was not true. In Fridge mafia that I referenced (in my EBWOP), PW was scum but was overwhelmingly read as Town until the very end of the game. He basically only lost because everyone else ended up confirmed.

Hari Seldon

Postby Hari Seldon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:03 pm UTC

Peaceful Whale wrote:Vote Bessie

Who is obviously town again. :roll:
Curse her townie meta!!!

(This is a joke Vote)

(If Bessie is actually scum, I take full credit for her lynch, if she is lynched)

(Halloween)
Peaceful Whale wrote:Is that a mod question? I think the setup I given so none.

Less serious note:
Me, boomfrog, and Bessie. :P
Bessie most of all, just look into her cold eyes!

(New Year)

PW is without a doubt the most befuddling character I have ever come across.

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:06 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:@somitomi - unless you tracked someone to Vicarin, hopefully it should be obvious, but don't claim (you might want to consider claiming getting a positive result of some kind, but I'm not sure that's a good idea). If you did get a result leading to Vicarin, don't claim yet, because they might also be PR targeting Vicarin.

BoomFrog wrote:Somitomi should not claim any results unless they are scum indicative. Especially don't claim proof of sanity. Scum's fear of a sane watcher is more valuable then us knowing for sure.

Understood.
BoomFrog wrote:So who thinks Madge should claim? I'm against obviously.

I still think she shouldn't. We already lost one PR and have another one out.

It's a pity Peaceful Whale hasn't voted (not even in RVS), but that might not be accidental.
―◯‐◯ FG Discord ◯‐◯―

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:37 pm UTC

Here's where my thoughts are a bit more:
1) I don't think scum are likely to be playing a long-term gambit of last-minute lynching one of their own instead of a townie in return for super town cred. Therefore, there was scum on PW's wagon iff flicky is scum (potentially just flicky).
2) scum!LaserGuy would be unlikely to point out a slip by his buddy, if the slip was not obvious (which this wasn't), therefore LaserGuy is probably town.
3) I think flicky is probably town, therefore so are BoomFrog, Sabrar, Hari and somitomi by 1)
4) By 2 and 3, the remaining two scum are in bessie, Madge, cemper (and me looking from a neutral's point of view).

I'd support lynching any of those three, now.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:19 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:

Not that part. The other part. The secret townie club.

Also, I'm 95% you are town now, and I moved off Flicky with you, so I'd say I read you correctly. It's really just this Madge disconnect that's bothering me so much, but it's outweighed by other evidence so I'm assuming it's genuine.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:28 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:Btw I think jimbob's scum.

My current guess is LaserGuy and Cemper. I'm curious why you pick JimBob, but I guess it can wait.

Actually, yeah, I think my question I want most answered is bottom four scum picks from Bessie, LaserGuy, Cemper and I guess Madge.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:37 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote:
Sabrar wrote:Btw I think jimbob's scum.

My current guess is LaserGuy and Cemper. I'm curious why you pick JimBob, but I guess it can wait.

Actually, yeah, I think my question I want most answered is bottom four scum picks from Bessie, LaserGuy, Cemper and I guess Madge.

Madge, bessie, cemper, jimbob, probably in that order, with vanishingly small chance of flicky at the end.

bessie

Postby bessie » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:41 am UTC

Well all right, where did I leave off?

bessie wrote:
Madge wrote:@PW: in case you didn't get it, my elaborate accounting of my RL schedule is sarcastic and having a go at people for judging you for not being precise with yours
Why do you keep covering for him?

Vote: Madge

Sabrar wrote:Hi bessie! Who will you tunnel next?

Sigh. Probably Peaceful Whale.

Hmm, or BoomFrog.

Tasks:
1. Evaluate my position on Madge.
2. Analyze Peaceful Whale’s linked post for
... a. scumslip where he indicated his partner, and
... b. look for evidence of links to second partner.
3. Tunnel BoomFrog.

Start with : Analyze today’s content.

Sabrar wrote:Meta-read but nope. Madge would never kill the newbie player N1 unless someone like BoomFrog persuades her. Note, I don't think this is the case here.
Sabrar wrote:Or I guess if Vicarin left a breadcrumb and scum-team found it than she would have probably agreed to it.
Agree with Sabrar’s first quote, that Madge would be against killing a newbie until N2. Agree with Sabrar’s second quote that Vicarin may have left a breadcrumb. Note that if the scum team was clever to find the breadcrumb they probably wouldn’t have too much trouble figuring out that his target was likely Madge. So there’s balancing Madge’s reluctance to kill a newbie with her instinct for self-preservation. I think that even with a pretty clear crumb Madge would still need to be persuaded, so this would indicate her partner may be the one leading the scum team.

LaserGuy wrote:Everyone on PW wagon looking very good today.
I need to think about this, but I don’t necessarily agree. I’ve previously said that I think there were reasons for scum to want to keep town!Peaceful Whale alive. There may also be reasons for bussing him. I will need to take a look at the end of day voting more closely, the wagon switched after I left for work.

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:You misunderstood. There are 10 players alive. I'm not scum, and I consider all 5 on PW's wagon as likely scum, ergo 4 left to look at.
Hmm. Interesting. First your slip. Second that you’ve used the PW wagon, and no other information spread throughout 16 pages of content, as the basis to narrow your lynch field to four players.

Madge wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'm glad PW was scum because it means we're winning, but I would be extremely surprised if his lying about being asleep had anything to do with it and I stand by it.
His flip indicates I was possibly correct about why he lied; that maybe he didn’t go to sleep waiting for the game to begin, he went to sleep waiting for his scum partners to reply to something in chat.

Madge wrote:Obviously the people who voted for him are either much smarter than me (as is likely the case with Bessie, who goes off the naughty list for this) or are just lucky.
I didn’t vote for Peaceful Whale. You may place me back on your naughty list.

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:Here's where my thoughts are a bit more:
1) I don't think scum are likely to be playing a long-term gambit of last-minute lynching one of their own instead of a townie in return for super town cred. Therefore, there was scum on PW's wagon iff flicky is scum (potentially just flicky).
2) scum!LaserGuy would be unlikely to point out a slip by his buddy, if the slip was not obvious (which this wasn't), therefore LaserGuy is probably town.
3) I think flicky is probably town, therefore so are BoomFrog, Sabrar, Hari and somitomi by 1)
4) By 2 and 3, the remaining two scum are in bessie, Madge, cemper (and me looking from a neutral's point of view).

I'd support lynching any of those three, now.
What’s your hurry? Worried about the day’s discussion?

BoomFrog wrote:
Sabrar wrote:

Not that part. The other part. The secret townie club.

Also, I'm 95% you are town now, and I moved off Flicky with you, so I'd say I read you correctly. It's really just this Madge disconnect that's bothering me so much, but it's outweighed by other evidence so I'm assuming it's genuine.
So you are defending Madge because you have a Secret Townie Club read, like you did in in Shakespeare?

BoomFrog wrote:Town
-secret club members-
dimochka
Madge
freezeblade
Um, you do realize that there’s scum on that list, don’t you?

BoomFrog wrote:Actually, yeah, I think my question I want most answered is bottom four scum picks from Bessie, LaserGuy, Cemper and I guess Madge.

How did you miss this? You quoted it two times.

Madge

Postby Madge » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:50 am UTC

bessie wrote:
Madge wrote:Obviously the people who voted for him are either much smarter than me (as is likely the case with Bessie, who goes off the naughty list for this) or are just lucky.
I didn’t vote for Peaceful Whale. You may place me back on your naughty list.

Nah, but you attacked him hard, and I don't think you'd do that if he was your buddy. That's what I meant.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:42 am UTC

bessie wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:Town
-secret club members-
dimochka
Madge
freezeblade
Um, you do realize that there’s scum on that list, don’t you?

Yes, I am aware that I'm fallible, but the evidence is strong enough I don't want to lynch her.

BoomFrog wrote:Actually, yeah, I think my question I want most answered is bottom four scum picks from Bessie, LaserGuy, Cemper and I guess Madge.

How did you miss this? You quoted it two times.

:| Obviously, I mean an updated list that incorporates the vast amount of new information we have. I understand you are going for aggressive accusing, but try and think about context a little bit here.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:28 am UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:4) By 2 and 3, the remaining two scum are in bessie, Madge, cemper (and me looking from a neutral's point of view).
How sure are you of this percentage-wise?

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:48 am UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:I'd support lynching any of those three, now.
"Any"? Are you getting a scummy vibe from all three, or are you just happy to do so based on the rest of the logic in that post?
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:55 am UTC

Unvote: Madge

I think I'm going to tentatively revise my bottom four to this. There's some weird interactions between bessie and PW that I need to think about some more.

bessie > Madge > cemper > jimbob

bessie

Postby bessie » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:00 am UTC

Madge wrote:Nah, but you attacked him hard, and I don't think you'd do that if he was your buddy. That's what I meant.

Hmm, interesting, unlike you jimbobmacdoodle considers my non-vote on Peaceful Whale to be more important than all my D1 content. But he did consider LaserGuy’s earlier content to be more important than LaserGuy’s non-vote on Peaceful Whale. Guess he needed to find an excuse to kick LaserGuy out of his lynch pool.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:35 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote:I'm curious why you pick JimBob, but I guess it can wait.
I skimmed through the players' read on PW and what stood out to me is jimbob putting him as townie twice despite the acknowledged scummy content. Plus I didn't like this post when I first read it and don't like it now. It feels like posturing.

bessie

Postby bessie » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:47 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote:Yes, I am aware that I'm fallible, but the evidence is strong enough I don't want to lynch her.
Ok, I’m going to make a, um uh, meta read too. :oops:

I think Peaceful Whale slipped in this post that moody was his scum partner.
Peaceful Whale wrote:@Mod: why was moody replaced? Is he ok?

See also this post.
Peaceful Whale wrote:Hi Madge! Your moody’s Sub right? What happened to moody, I don’t think the mods said...

@moody are you okay? (Post in gojoe, don’t spoil it!)
Peaceful Whale can be a bit…hmm...twitchy? The second post quoted above pinged me slightly when I first read it. The first post reinforced suspicions I already had. I think Peaceful Whale was feeling a bit abandoned.

Reference this post.
BoomFrog wrote:Players who are Peaceful Whale: Peaceful Whale
Yep, he get's his own category. This post was very interesting:
Peaceful Whale wrote:Purely scumswho doesn’t care?
Developing a new language?
Creating a master plan and is distracting us?
Not realizing that they’re woofing?
Filter?
Evil mod?

This is the kind of stream of consciousness posting that I love to evaluate. He's just spouting off whatever he can think of. Notice he didn't propose "townie who doesn't care" or "townie messing around". If PW was scum he would know for a fact that I'm town and I don't think he would have excluded that possibility. I think this catagory is actually, "People who didn't get it but didn't care." which puts him in a townie natural reaction category. Townie points here too.
So BoomFrog, now that Peaceful Whale’s scum, what do you think of him not considering the “fact” that you are town in his stream of consciousness post?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:49 am UTC

@bessie: suppose BoomFrog is scum. Who is the third?

bessie

Postby bessie » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:03 am UTC

@Sabrar: I don’t know. Thinking about it on N1, I was sure the scum team would be Madge and BoomFrog, and possible (likely) Peaceful Whale. TBH, the thing that makes me hesitate the most on Madge is the NK. I think she would have tried her hardest to ensure a newbie got to play a compete cycle, unless she was really scared or her scum partner was someone that could pressure her through respect, or through sheer force of will (which narrows the field to about two).

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:14 am UTC

bessie wrote:TBH, the thing that makes me hesitate the most on Madge is the NK.
This is what makes you hesitate the most? Really? Not the wagonomics?

Madge

Postby Madge » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:22 am UTC

For the record, the hypothetical Madge-BoomFrog conversation where BF wants to kill Vicarain would go something like this:

M: Who are we killing tonight? How about [someone]
BF: So I think we should kill Vicarain
M: Nah, I'd really prefer to not kill a newbie, it's not fun to die!
BF: I think they're a good choice because [some reason]
M: I would really prefer [someone], but if you're set on Vicarain, then that makes sense. [alternatively: oh, wow, yeah, if they're cop they have to go]

I don't want you all thinking I'd oppose killing the newbie tooth and nail. I'd object once and then probably relent, if it was BF. If it was someone I didn't know as well then I might try and push my weight.

I'm not sure how much wine me posting this makes but I feel like it's something I should mention?

Bessie's quote on BF is very, very interesting to me. His logic almost seems like he should conclude BF is scum based on the quote he supplied but.... he doesn't. (Bessie, thank you for quotes! I didn't even think to ask but your posts are much more readable to me now.)

I think my naughty list has BF and jimbob today. Nice list Bessie and Somitomi (of course)

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:02 am UTC

That post has so much fine I feel drunk from reading it.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:03 am UTC

*wine. Stupid phone ruined my joke.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:18 am UTC

Concerning my top 3 scum list, and what I meant by lynching any of them now, that wasn't intended to mean, let's vote and hammer them quickly, but rather, without looking further at D1 content, this is where my focus will be. Also, I figured if I could get my pool small enough, I could make a case for lynching everybody in that pool, to win town the game.

As for why I excluded LaserGuy based on that scum slip comment, but nobody else based on interactions with PW, it's because I was reminded of it in thread by Hari, whilst thinking about the list. I haven't yet, but will at some point over the weekend, look at all interactions with and about PW.

Sabrar, I'd say I'm roughly 65% happy with my list at the moment. I give it about a 15% chance I'm wrong on flicky being town, and another 10% on LaserGuy. The last 10% is my general lack of certainty regardless of how many facts and points I see, and includes me being wrong about 1) or 2).
BlitzGirl the Primordial

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:00 pm UTC

Madge wrote:Bessie's quote on BF is very, very interesting to me. His logic almost seems like he should conclude BF is scum
Second "BF" should be "PW", right?
jimbobmacdoodle wrote:Concerning my top 3 scum list, and what I meant by lynching any of them now, that wasn't intended to mean, let's vote and hammer them quickly, but rather, without looking further at D1 content, this is where my focus will be.
That sounds very different from "I'd support lynching any of those three", to me.
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord

Return to “Mafia”