Smalltown Werewolf PYP - F is for Finished!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Snark

Re: Smalltown Werewolf PYP - D3: C is for Carnage

Postby Snark » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:44 pm UTC

Djehutynakht wrote:Alright, it being Day 3, killing the rest of the aliens should now be our top priority, as I believe they invade if we don't get them all by the end of tomorrow. But getting two in one night is... favorable.
This sounds more like really poor alien posturing than legitimate ignorance. Who gets the day that we literally lose wrong by two days?
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:05 pm UTC

I had a quick skim through Frogman/Echo's posts to see if I can see anything obvious. Nothing particularly stood out to me at first glance, apart from the fact that frogman didn't post much and Echo didn't give anybody as scummy in her big post on everyone, although she did highlight several people for rereads. I'll look at her in more detail when I get a chunk of free time. No opinion as yet.

Snark has yet to respond to this question., which is concerning, given that he has posted since and is reading the thread (he saw my comment on being mistaken with his analysis of my results). Please answer the linked question, Snark. Otherwise, I haven't seen anything to shift him from my previous position of town-leaning neutral.

That suggests to me the two scum in {mpolo, Van, znirk} is a likely possible case, but far from conclusive.

That's a really lazy comment by DJ. It makes me think he's either druid or jester. Or scum trying to look like one of those. I'm actually leaning more druid, since they simply want to get killed somehow.

@DJ - who do you think is most likely scum and why? Also, are you under mind control and who did you target last night?

I agree that we should wait for Dr Ug to report back before proceeding with any irreversible actions such as voting roadierich. If he reports a failure to submit again, I'm going to be highly suspicious.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

RoadieRich
The Black Hand

Postby RoadieRich » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:31 pm UTC

Lawrencelot wrote:Ok I want to vote Roadierich now, any thoughts before I do so?

It's quite fair. I'd probably do so myself in your position.

The only point I'd raise, is why would I claim to have killed Sungura when a number of people believed I killed CF, who was generally considered scummy by everyone? False Claiming is only a risk if someone tracked me, and I was generally townie enough on most people's lists that I don't consider that likely very. I could have gained some major town points there.
73, de KE8BSL loc EN26.

Snark

Postby Snark » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:43 pm UTC

@jimbob

Wanted to ensure max voters, had no guarantee another would hammer, more likely another would vote second to last.

@roadie

Wine. Also risk of being found out.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:03 am UTC

More looking-for-connections-and-other-juicy-info (again, mainly pointing out things that relate to players of known-ish alignment or that otherwise stand out to me):

I note that jimbob went quite hard on both patzer and Lawrencealot (and Snark) around page 8. This was after Lawrencealot's mason claim, but before weiyaoli backed him up. I know that in Draculafia this was how he got me lynched D1 so it's definitely something he *does* do as scum, but that's one datapoint with no town data to contrast. So FoS jimbobmacdoodle and if someone has any more info on him now or the following day I'd really like to hear it.

CF bussed Opus pretty hard. Heh.
SirG suggests piling votes on Opus to force him to dive, giving us free reign to lynch him in following days if necessary.
jimbob then analyses others, including Opus, finds him kind of scummy.
weiyaoli claims, calls out Vytron for trying to out Sungura as Lawrencealot's buddy
Van withdraws from voting Law, goes for Opus, has gut feelings on Znirk, Snark, CF
Stuff happens, D1 ends.

Van nursified Znirk
mpolo states no night actions failed - now that we know that mind control fails when the target dies, does that mean only one alien submitted an action D1? If so, massive FOS on anyone who didn't get their main night action in either.
frogman states Suzaku is town
YOLOSWAG killed Vytron (so not a wolf)
patzer tracked Znirk, who didn't target anyone
Dje puts an OMGUS vote on moody - suspicious
Following frogman's investigation, faubi is ok voting Suzaku (trying to look townie?)
jimbob analyses SDK/freezeblade's content, believes him scum-to-neutral
Dje joins the patzer bandwagon with "explanation to come"
Echo does a post-substitution readthrough, has no read on SDK/fb, thinks CF neutral-to-town, wants to do a re-read on faubi
Dr Ug admits to no D1 action, thought SirG and CF might be druids, Vytron and SDK/fb both anti-town, gets a non-town ping on Suzaku
Echo reads deeper, definitely thinks SDK/fb is not town
A few people, including jimbob, pick up on strong connection between Sabrar and patzer now that the latter is likely lynch target (obviously now we know what that connection is), most seem to agree that lovers/siblings more likely than scummates (I don't necessarily agree, but I now know I was wrong)
jimbob does big reads on several players, key points being CF = neutral, faubiguy = alien
YOLOSWAG lay suspicion on fb, Diemo, CF, Dje, patzer, Faubi, Znirk - currently right on 3/4
z!dim gave some quick reads, so let's see what we've got and see if anything sticks out - Suzaku confirmed town unless Echo is scum, Diemo fine to kill, didn't really read SirG, thought I looked scummy, jimbob leaning neutral, Dr Ug neutral, planning to vote freezeblade
Van votes for freezeblade but actively notes that it's more that she thinks patzer is town
Snark is keen to hammer freezeblade
Stuff happens, D2 ends

YOLOSWAG killed z!dim. This pretty much confirms him as town, or at least not-werewolf-not-alien, which makes him ok in my books (although he could still be traitor (unlikely) or lone wolf (possible))
Suzaku killed patzer
Van tried to nursify zombie!dim
mpolo says aliens tried to mc Sungura
RR killed Sungura

I am definitely in the "Djehutynakht is a jester" camp. Anyone with an NK to spare and no idea who to spend it on might want to take Dje out to help clear the air. I don't know what to think of jimbob, but given he's dropped his FOSes with a fairly even spread I'm actually inclined to think he's town. I've just realised that mpolo probably needs a closer look because I feel like he's doing a lot of active lurking. I've also realised that Dr Ug did actually have a decent burst of content, and his reads included some accurate values (one admittedly post hoc), so I might lean town on him.

zombie!dimochka's comment on "Suzaku is confirmed town unless frogman/Echo is scum" pinged Sungura, and frankly it does ping me too. I would really like to get some kind of confirmation on at least one of the two, but investigative roles seem to be a bit thin on the ground now.

Also, while I'm more of the opinion that YOLOSWAG is town, the possibility of him being Lone Wolf is concerning since he would effectively have two kills per night and can always lay claim to the less incriminating of the two. Despite my aforementioned suspicion of Echo, I would suggest that he propose research into YOLOSWAG.

So my suspicions list are:
{Echo, Suzaku} - if either of them flips scum, the other is under instant suspicion
{Znirk, mpolo, Van} - assuming jimbob is right, there's at least one scum, and I suspect two (although I guess if that's the case, then that clears Echo)
{jimbob} - still keeping my options open on him, but I don't suspect him of lying as much as some seem to

I feel ok-ish with Snark - I get the weird feeling he's one of the independent roles, but I'm mildly happy with the content he's put forward

I may not be around for the next few days, so I'm going to pick someone on my suspicion list who really has pinged me so far:

Vote mpolo

Both for potentially being in a high-scum concentration group as identified by jimbob, and for having contributed a lot of posts that I would count as "active lurking" - either giving minimal information or stating that he finds a player scummy/not scummy with little-to-no evidence.
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:20 am UTC

I probably am guilty of a little bit of active lurking, though this was predicated by real life getting really busy. (And a little bit of laziness because of the juggernaut this thread was at the beginning of the game.)

While I am town, my power is not the most useful in the world, so you could do worse for a mislynch. (It is, however, funny that in the same post where he votes for me, he also says that we should take my N1 result into account and look hard at certain people. If he really thinks I am scum, he should be screaming "LA LA LA, I don't hear you" when reading my results.)

DJ's "slip" about the date of the alien invasion seems too perfect a piece of alien posturing, which would make the jester/druid theory likely.

YOLOSWAG is pretty certainly townie. (Lone Wolf is an outside chance, I suppose.)

Roadie Rich's defense arguments are very winey, but I'd like a result from Dr Ug before we decide what to do with him.

If jimbob is telling the truth, there is certainly a scum between Van and znirk. Van tried to nurse an alien, so that if she is scum, she is likely wolf or lone-wolf. (With no doctors present, nursing is just a permanent roleblock.) She nursed znirk previously. I guess that re-reading znirk should be my first priority.
Image <-- Evil experiment

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:09 am UTC

ConMan wrote:mpolo states no night actions failed - now that we know that mind control fails when the target dies, does that mean only one alien submitted an action D1? If so, massive FOS on anyone who didn't get their main night action in either.

We may have only one alien left (initially 2-4, we've killed 2 and know that's not all of them, so it has to be 1 or 2 remaining). Freezeblade was lynched at the end of the day and never got a night action, and to quote the Aliens role description: "If the mind controlling alien is killed, then the mind control on their target is instantly cancelled." Mod won't talk about night action order, but this phrasing suggests to me that mind control happens before night deaths: dimochka's mind control action did succeed, then was canceled when the controlling alien died.

SirGabriel wrote:
mpolo wrote:A mind control attempt on Sungura failed.

Interesting. Given her fairly harmless ability, I suspect the aliens were trying to force her not to hide tonight so that someone could kill her. It also probably means the remaining aliens were afraid of her scumhunting ability. I would recommend looking closely at people she suspected of being alien (unfortunately, I don't have time to do that at the moment, but I'll try to get to it later).

From Sungura's last living post:

Sungura wrote:
Spoiler:
SDK(freeze) - Alien
Fabiguy(zombie!Dimochka) - Alien
HBC|YOLO - Alien?

Jimbob - Wolf
Frog(echo) - Wolf?
Suzaku - Wolf?

In the post before that she had Frog(echo) as Alien and Suzaku as Alien(?); she explains in her last post that she still sees them as teammates but more likely werewolf than alien.

Dr. Ug, where are you? Djehutynakht, any actual contributions, or statements about what you've been up to last night?

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:00 pm UTC

#HBC | YOLOSWAG wrote:Znirk, I meant how my N1 kill was a werewolf and N2 was an alien. So I'm unaligned with them and it'd have to be argued that I killed 1 of my own partners which would fly in the face of either of those wincons.

Sorry. I misread my notes and had Vytron the wrong way round (I thought for a moment that he had flipped town after all his weirdness). OK, then you're making a lot more sense.

Given my protection-blocking power and my current nurse status, I suppose there are worse people to mislynch than myself. Still I would like to point out that I'm fairly clearly not on team werewolf (voted for the d1 wolf lynch early, action withheld in night 1).

I realise it's harder to argue that I'm not alien either. The aliens we've caught so far had no kill actions, so my night 1 power might not have been directly useful to anything the faction can do; and my vote on the d2 alien lynch came very late and thus made no real difference (although it was hammer-by-proxy, since Iggy had already announced an intention to finish the matter). It occurs to me that my proposing blanket mind control claims might even look suspicious under this assumption (alien who knows what the mind controls are, and wants to see if anyone will lie about it? But then, who would have any reason to false-claim mind control/not-control?)

If anyone wants a statement from me on anything specific, I'll be sporadically available for the next 5 hours or so.

Ah, and correcting a brainfart from my previous post:

Znirk wrote:We may have only one alien left (initially 2-4, we've killed 2 and know that's not all of them, so it has to be 1 or 2 remaining). Freezeblade was lynched at the end of the day and never got a night action, and to quote the Aliens role description: "If the mind controlling alien is killed, then the mind control on their target is instantly cancelled." Mod won't talk about night action order, but this phrasing suggests to me that mind control happens before night deaths: dimochka's mind control action did succeed, then was canceled when the controlling alien died.

Now that I think about it, the order of operations is irrelevant. Dimochka's mind control action cannot have failed. It either never happened (because Dima died before taking his night action), or succeeded and then was canceled. The attempt on Sungura must come from (one of) the surviving alien(s).

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:43 pm UTC

OK, wait: Looks like I've completely confused myself. Conman was talking about N1, not N2. I'll just shut up over here.

Echo244

Postby Echo244 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:13 pm UTC

ConMan wrote:Despite my aforementioned suspicion of Echo, I would suggest that he propose research into YOLOSWAG.

1. She.

2. Hmmmm. Lone wolf is a possibility, and a double-kill would make such a superb scum-killing record easier to achieve. However, we know YOLOSWAG is not an alien, with one alien kill to their credit, and they also have a wolf kill of Vytron, plus asked RoadieRich to kill CF, who was a wolf. It doesn't rule out Lone-Wolf-ness but my, that's a lot of anti-town dead. All my investigation would tell us is Town or Lone Wolf, while we still have aliens and a wolf team to hunt. Good suggestion, might go with it, nominations are still open. Mind you, I have a pair of scum blocking things on my tenure committee so the likelihood of any result is low.

Right. Going to look at Snark and Znirk now.
Unstoppable force of nature. That means she/her/hers.
Has committed an act of treason.

Echo244

Postby Echo244 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:23 pm UTC

Snark:

Summary of posts

Spoiler:
D1
Role thoughts - early suggestion of forcing everyone to vote Suzaku
Worries about Conman's role; pro-voting-Suzaku but not done it himself; against informal voting for vig kills; tries to get Druids to claim.
Pro-claiming-mind-control; anti-frogman-claiming-research-target.
Argues with Znirk about Druids claiming being "mutually beneficial"
Would-have-voted Lawrencelot for vote-blocking RoadieRich's D1 kill; argues with SirG about Druid plan
Drops Druid plan due to "spoilsports"
Owns Fallout 4; Lawrencelot scummy; town to scum list forthcoming; defends Plan Druid; requests modprod on Dr Ug
Note on Lawrencelot's claim, possibility of third-party-ness
Initial feeling is that Lawrencelot's claim is a lie; trying to force another mason into the open?
Jumps all over SDK, would vote him.
Argues for lynching Lawrencelot after the mason claim, but before weiyaoli's
Wants people to have better content by day end, including RoadieRich who just responded to modprod

D2

Summary of actions claims and deaths; waiting on Dr Ug's results to act.
Diemo jester or druid, promises content soon
Long pause... Diemo/Madge is jester or scum, need to lynch or kill; freezeblade alien, patzer not; wants the hammer on freezeblade; doesn't want to be nurseblocked.
Hammers freezeblade.

D3

Summary of action claims and deaths; worried about scum dictating lynch; player analysis to come.
Player analysis as promised. Leaning scum on me, Znirk, RR, Suzaku, Dr Ug. Madge and Dje leaning jester.
Set theory on scum counts and who was in which lynch train. Waiting on Dr Ug and mpolo's results.
Reconsiders set theory on scum counts.
Unsure on RoadieRich now we know he killed Sungura; waiting for Dr Ug
Picks up on Dje's getting the date of the alien invasion wildly wrong.
Couple of answers to direct questions.

Hmmmm. I don't like that early bit. Lots of gambits; the Suzaku vote/unvote, the Druid plan. Kept pushing Lawrencelot until weiyaoli backed him up. Likes his power to take votes from people. Went after (Alien)freezeblade N1 and Madge N2 with his vote denial power. Wants to hear investigation results before acting on his reads... I'm thinking possible wolf from early actions, but D2 and D3 have been townier. And yet with the heavy anti-alien focus, that doesn't rule out wolfness.

Znirk:

Summary of posts

Spoiler:
D1
Talks about role and town win conditions - wants sibling survivors dead
Reminds the thread players cannot self-target
Third on the Vote/Unvote Suzaku shenanigans, after Vytron (wolf) and non-zombie-dimochka (town); querying rules, dithering about his power and getting Heathered.
Answers one of his own rule questions
Points out the trap Snark was trying to lay for the Druids
Says he's lost the thread, will catch up
Jumps on Snark for the Druid plan.
Proposes the the Druid plan was deliberately inept (cui bono?)
Rule question on Opus
Calls Lawrencelot voting RR a "teenage moment", agrees with Sungura on Opus, votes Opus and awaits response.
Doesn't want to alignment claim when Sungura misreads then catches herself on some wording of Znirk's
Defensive on possible druidic status; pushing focus back to Snark
Against killing Lawrencelot before investigation, as his role is useful to town.
Picks up Sabrar defending patzer if Opus dives;ok with the Opus lynch

D2

Asks for early commitment to mind-controlled-ness; claims none for himself.
No night action; OK with being nursed. Promises reread.
Gets modprodded - illness, a few questions about language.
Analyses patzer and freezeblade, votes freezeblade, responds to people's prods

D3

Not mind controlled, investigation denial might be due to inactivity, thinks jimbob is lying and doesn't want YOLOSWAG to murder him.
1-2 aliens left, brings up Sungura's list, asks after Dr Ug and a helpful contribution from Dje
Defensive post while calling himself not the worst mislynch, corrects brainfart.
Shuts up after another misread.

More neutral. Late vote on Freezeblade could have been bussing, not much else to read from D2. No known power to use since Van nurseblocked him. Probably not a wolf because of how early he was on the Opus bandwagon. Could still be an alien. Our strongest evidence against him is the logic of who's been on which bandwagon from jimbob. More likely than Van or mpolo, with whom's he's been bracketed as "N of these are scum", but I'm not immediately convinced from the readthrough.

Van's read as fairly towny; if I find time at the weekend, I'll look at mpolo, but if jimbob's info is good, znirk is probably still going to be bottom of that mini-list for me. Nothing conclusive but just looking a bit hard to survive, and the late D2 vote looked bussy.

Of the two, I'd be looking more at Snark than Znirk on behaviour.

There are others I want to look at. Not voting yet.
Unstoppable force of nature. That means she/her/hers.
Has committed an act of treason.

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:03 pm UTC

A thought: With lots of killing going around, and not necessarily much of it in town hands, the potentially very useful Dr. Ug is still alive after two nights. That suggests to me that either Ug is a werewolf himself and the aliens have no kill powers, or that Perry Ordinary has a protection power and is in favour of scumhunting. 'Course that argument would be more solid if the good doctor had actually published anything to make him a threat to anti-town, but there was no reason to expect he'd miss his N1 action, and he made a clear promise to investigate for last night.

Rereading mpolo and jimbobmcdoodle (in the context of "if I and Van are non-scum, either mpolo is scum or jimbob's results are fake"): Mpolo posted relatively little, but I find myself agreeing with a lot of it. Explicit Sungura fanboy with several mentions of following her opinion, but since she turned out to be town and has correctly identified the alignments of several of the dead, I guess that's nothing to hold against him.
Jimbobmcdoodle: lots of posts, and long ones. Basically publishing his ongoing notes on people, but still his signal to noise ratio seems unfavourable. Maybe talking for the sake of talking? That's something I'd latch on to in a face-to-face game, but I have difficulty judging it in a play-by-forum context.
Bottom line, I have no real explicit points of suspicion against jimbob. However my gut feeling still says that both Van and Mpolo are non-scum, and jimbobmcdoodle is a liarous lying liar.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:03 pm UTC

I'm kind of coming to a similar conclusion on jimbob. Van could theoretically be a wolf, but that seems unlikely. And on znirk, he honestly hasn't stuck out all that much until very recently. I still want to reread him tomorrow, though.

I have been holding back a little today waiting for Dr Ug to post, but I'm running out of time for getting a decent level of participation for D3 before I am likely offline for a while.

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:29 pm UTC

The results of your investigations are as follows:

Diemo/Madge: Doctor
Djehutynakht: Horse
RoadieRich: Headlights

More later.
Where did my old signature go? :(

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:00 am UTC

OK, so we know that Madge cops as an Alien regardless of her true alignment, so neither Dj nor RR is an Alien.
Also, Dj and RR are different, but unknown, alignments.
*Assuming Dr Ug is being truthful.

Doesn't tell us a lot, unfortunately.

Dj is either Jester or Druid (or scum masquerading as), I'm pretty sure. Maybe worth an NK, probably not worth a lynch.

If I flip scum then Echo is confscum for lying about her result. If Echo flips scum then I'm probably going to get lynched but please remember that I'm not automatically scum in that case.

Gotta run, will continue this this evening.
Pronouns: he/him/his > they/them/their >> it/it/its
Time Zone: JST (UTC+9)
─────────────────────────
Some guy on the Internet wrote:The thing about the inevitable, it has a bad habit of actually happening.

RoadieRich
The Black Hand

Postby RoadieRich » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:24 am UTC

We could kill all three of the znirk/van/mpolo: lynch one, I kill one, suzaku kills the other.

If either of the kill targets survive, you can muzzle the killer by voting (or not) as appropriate.

There are a number of downsides to this, of course, not least that Jimbob may have lied, and in fact none of them are scum.

Which (if any) third party alignment(s) would appear as anti-town to Jimbob's ability?
73, de KE8BSL loc EN26.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:32 am UTC

Looking at Snark's breakdown:

1. If jimbob is truthful and patzer TOWN to jimbob and Lawrencelot town, 2 of znirk, mpolo, Van, Djehutynakht are anti-town. Also 3 of Echo244, mpolo, Van, znirk, Snark are anti-town.
1a. If mpolo/Van/znirk have 0 anti-town, this is impossible.
1b. If mpolo/Van/znirk have 1 anti-town, Dj/Echo/Snark are all anti-town.
1c. If mpolo/Van/znirk have 2 anti-town, Dj is not anti-town and exactly one of Echo/Snark is anti-town.
1d. If mpolo/Van/znirk have 3 anti-town, this is impossible.

We have DJ and Roadie Rich having non-compatible alignments. We all seem to think DJ is a jester or druid, and those win conditions EXCLUDE a town win. I would think this is the definition of anti-town. (Salvo anything that might be said later by the Mod on this point.)

Snark's reasoning would guarantee that DJ, Echo and Snark must be all antitown, as it is the only possible way to have DJ as anti-town.

If we lynch Echo or Snark and they flip town, then we know that DJ is in fact town, and Roadie Rich is the one with the wrong alignment.

I think that I am leaning more toward the "jimbob is lying" theory even with this information that de-implicates me.

Task for today before it's too late to do anything due to limited Internet access: Reread Echo, Snark, jimbob, znirk. With this many pages, I don't know if I'll manage, but I will certainly try.

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:17 am UTC

mpolo wrote:We have DJ and Roadie Rich having non-compatible alignments. We all seem to think DJ is a jester or druid, and those win conditions EXCLUDE a town win. I would think this is the definition of anti-town. (Salvo anything that might be said later by the Mod on this point.)

The faction description explicitly uses "anti-town factions" as a heading for "werewolf, lone wolf or alien", and as opposed to "town" and "third-party". I've been assuming that the mod is consistent in his usage.

Znirk

Re: Smalltown Werewolf PYP - D1: A is for Anarchy

Postby Znirk » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:22 am UTC

Oh, and double-posting yet again; but mpolo, you have the wrong breakdown.

Snark wrote:
SirGabriel wrote:
Snark wrote:Also 3 of Echo244, mpolo, Van, znirk, Snark are anti-town.

Only 2. zombie!dimochka was one of the 3 anti-town.
Ok. Fixing this. ConMan made this mistake as well, so his results are also off.
[...]
Conclusions
1. If jimbob is truthful and patzer TOWN to jimbob and Lawrencelot town, 2 of znirk, mpolo, Van, Djehutynakht are anti-town. Also 2 of Echo244, mpolo, Van, znirk, Snark are anti-town.
1b. If mpolo/Van/znirk have 1 anti-town, Dj is anti-town and exactly one of Echo/Snark is anti-town.
1c. If mpolo/Van/znirk have 2 anti-town, Dj/Echo/Snark are all not anti-town.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:38 am UTC

Znirk wrote:
mpolo wrote:We have DJ and Roadie Rich having non-compatible alignments. We all seem to think DJ is a jester or druid, and those win conditions EXCLUDE a town win. I would think this is the definition of anti-town. (Salvo anything that might be said later by the Mod on this point.)

The faction description explicitly uses "anti-town factions" as a heading for "werewolf, lone wolf or alien", and as opposed to "town" and "third-party". I've been assuming that the mod is consistent in his usage.

O.K. So there goes that theory. Current thinking would be that DJ is third-party, so wouldn't be detected by the janitor. Which changes my "read list" to Van, znirk and jimbob.

znirk has suddenly gotten a lot more active… Which would usually be townie…

1. If jimbob is truthful and patzer TOWN to jimbob and Lawrencelot town, 2 of znirk, mpolo, Van, Djehutynakht are anti-town. Also 2 of Echo244, mpolo, Van, znirk, Snark are anti-town.
1b. If mpolo/Van/znirk have 1 anti-town, Dj is anti-town and exactly one of Echo/Snark is anti-town.
1c. If mpolo/Van/znirk have 2 anti-town, Dj/Echo/Snark are all not anti-town.

However, if we think DJ is non-anti-town, then we have to be in case 1c, which would mean that both Van and znirk have to be scum. The "lynch jimbob" theory is rearing its ugly head again. But enough off-the-cuff, I'm going to reread right now.

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:29 am UTC

mpolo wrote:However, if we think DJ is non-anti-town, then we have to be in case 1c, which would mean that both Van and znirk have to be scum. The "lynch jimbob" theory is rearing its ugly head again. But enough off-the-cuff, I'm going to reread right now.

To be explicit here, my short-term slant is more "ignore Jimbob" or "investigate Jimbob" than "lynch Jimbob". If he is indeed lying to confuse us, he's doing pretty well: see a few posts above, where Roadierich is half-considering wasting three kills (on myself and two others who I suspect are not-anti-town either) just to clear up this situation.

I do think that a lying Jimbob is more likely alien than werewolf (confusion as a distraction to get them closer to the deadline: Jimbob would be suspected and lynched sooner or later but buy them time in the process), and that their plan took a bit of a punch last night when two of them got murderstabkilled anyway.

Other news: According to Dr Ug, neither Roadierich nor Djehutietcetera are aliens.

---> DR UG: What was your line of thinking when you chose your targets? Given your busy life, at which point during D2 did you choose the final targets?

Misnomer

Postby Misnomer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:51 am UTC

RoadieRich wrote:Which (if any) third party alignment(s) would appear as anti-town to Jimbob's ability?
Only anti-town factions will appear as anti-town to the Janitor ability.
moody7277 wrote:The role of SDK in this game will be played by Misnomer. [/soapopera]

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:14 am UTC

That took a long time. Notes:

Spoiler:
Van:
Reports sporadic posting. Suspicious of ConMan's unknown role.
Not sure how to use role. Mentions useful targets. Aliens are scary. Dangerous to make doctors. Goes with "nurse" strategy. Scummy to vote Oscar. Lone-wolves and Werewolves will also be anti-alien.
Missed a line of frogman's power.
Sabrar doesn't list the werewolf faction in his list. Useless to waste lynch on indie. Defends "no doctors". Lawrencelot is weird with activating Suzaku and deactivating Oscar. Votes Lawr.
Opus is newbie town.
Unvotes Lawrence for claim. Still busy.
Agrees with Vytron that Masons should out themselves to save Lawrence. SDK seems normal. Sungura says that Lawrence's actions are not without reason, Van disagrees. Possibly flavor will clarify the identities of the killers. Question about nursing Opus.
Accepts Lawrence as mason, votes Opus to avoid ties. (Gut feelings on znirk, Snark, CF; townie vibes: Vytron, mpolo)
Not controlled. Bad to make doctors without certainty of alignment. Reasons for znirk target (gut feeling and anti-town power). Likes jimbob result.
Sungura is no werewolf. Sees jimbob's result as very "safe". Analysis jimbob (more anti-alien than pro-town)
Nurseblock didn't take away a kill (to ConMan)
Sabrar's certainty that patzer is no alien is weird. Is he a druid.
Clarification.
The numbers in jimbob's post kind of fit. Vibe is the same as in Draculafia. Patzer not scum. Votes Freezeblade to protect patzer.
Clarifies the vibe thing (a certain caution in accusations).
Not mind controlled, targetted Dimochka.

znirk:
Early focus on aliens. Faction thoughts.
Rule questions. ConMan may have a protection ability. Admits limited utility in power.
Retracts question.
Questions "druid plan"
Fallen behind.
More on druids. Suspicion list (Snark, Opus, Lawrencelot)
Trap was dumb.
Clarification on Ulysses.
Lawrence looks better on reread. Agrees with Sungura and YOLO and Lawr about Opus. Votes Opus.
Responds to accusation of a "slip" refering to druids.
"Druid plan" was dumb. Irrelevant atm if he is a druid. Should we believe past or present Snark?
Lawrence is dangerous for wolves. Don't kill without investigation. Plan for Lawr. Mind control.
Sabrar has set up a no-lynch. OK with Opus lynch.
Mind control should be mentioned early.
znirk did not use night ability. Better to make him a nurse than a doctor.
Prod response (cold). Language questions.
Votes Freezeblade as likely alien. Resonses to some questions (overly careful, gut feel, questions about 3rd parties). Wants investigation of jimbob
Not controlled. Is committee inactive or protecting RR? Trusts Van, neutral mpolo => jimbob lying. Defense to Yoloswag.
Fixes my misreadings.

jimbob:
Agrees on alien focus. Mentions possible doctor candidates. Points out his own utility.
A certain "follow Snark" mentality. Votes Suzaku. Worried about ConMan's hidden power.
Comment on the "druid gambit".
Reasons for "druid gambit". Sounds typical for Snark. Don't reduce the number of kills. Vytron hasn't done anything crazy yet.
Suspicious of SirGabriel for Oscar vote.
Clarification.
This is a big, open, fast game.
Speculations on utility of powers.
Reads (scum: dimochka, patzer, DJ, Lawrence; town: sungura, van, snark,ConMan)
Lawrence is top scum.
Question about Zenith's power.
Reasons for text walls. ConMan missed his vote.
One-to-one swap is not necessarily good.
Analysis dimochka: Lurky, needs to explain. Scummy-neutral.
Analysis patzer: Some pings, little analysis. Scummy, likely alien.
Analysis Larencelot: Scummy for Oscar vote, vote on patzer. Scummy.
Analysis DJ: Little useful content. Some pings. Scummy-neutral.
Analyses ignore the powers of the players. Near coin-toss between Lawrence and patzer.
Analysis Opus: Leaves out werewolves in planning, no real analysis. Less likely scum than Lawrence and patzer.
Clarifications, asks for confirm on weiyaoli.
Explains why he wants a confirm. Gives a possible use for freezeblade's power.
Asks Opus for reads. Suspicious of lack of analysis. UnFoS Lawrence.
Be careful about ties.
Two anti-town on Opus lynch. Reasons for patzer vote. Suspicious of dimochka death in targeting ConMan.
Good to claim mind-control.
Don't vote RR without discussion. There must be a Lone Wolf, or ConMan has a kill.
Analysis SDK/freezeblade: SDK looked scummy, freezeblade needs to post more.
Doctoring Lancelot takes a kill away. Patzer's logic is bad. Votes patzer.
Vytron comment was a joke.
Corrects math error. Doesn't understand ConMan's argument about Van.
No big faults with Sungura, other than conclusion about him. Admits being worried about aliens.
Numbers. Sabrar misinterprets jimbob. Not advocating focusing on his results.
Clarification question about Wolfgang.
Sabrar not druid. Asks claim from patzer.
Analysis patzer/sabrar: Clearly teammates. Wants claims (likely a lover)
We should cop the killers.
Analysis exposing lovers proves he's not scum. (Werewolf would go for easy double-kill, Alien likes being able to hide.) Thinks survivors should claim, but unvotes anyway.
Analysis Yoloswag: generally solid. Analysis Diemo: may be teammate with conman and/or snark, no longer posting
Analysis ConMan: Unnatural fixation on Van. Little else is problematic. More likely alien than werewolf. scummy-neutral.
Analysis CF: Nothing particularly scummy or towny. Neutral.
Analysis faubiguy: Overly agressive toward masons, withhold action is scummy, likely alien.
Analyses were chosen somewhat randomly.
Feeling sick. Doesn't like fixing people to certain targets.
Requests prod. Znirk druid or town. Snark has little posting, town or outside chance wolf.
CF's reasoning OK. Conman's comments are sensible, but not detailed, lurker focus. Why no action, faubiguy?
Meta from a single game is harsh. Sungura, why am I scummy?, Dimochka can't really clear themself -- oops Unvote -- Wants last words from freezeblade. Scum(freezeblade- prob. wolf; faubi/dimochka - alien; DJ - wolf; mpolo - process of elimination; Yolo - alien/lone wolf/traitor; ConMan - Alien if anything. Znirk druid. Patzer/Sabrar survivor. Votes Yoloswag. Town (Lawrence, jimbob, Van, Sungura, Snark, CF?, RR?, Suzaku)
3 scum, no mind control. Was RR really the approving committee member?
Analysis of own results.
Committee members could be wolves, third-party, aliens.
Snark: Why did you have to hammer?
Clarification.
Nothing obvious in Frogman/Echo. Asks for answer to question. Two scum in {mpolo, Van, znirk} likely. DJ lazy.

I am really tending to believe that both Van and znirk are not anti-town. This means that I have a pretty extreme suspicion of jimbob. Looking with a suspicious eye, there still weren't that many things that popped out.

Possibly scummy things:
1) jimbobmacadoodle underlines how important his role is in the first post. Self-defense?
2) Early on, seemed to be following Snark and defending him.
3) On the "wrong side" for most of day two (Lawrencelot, patzer, Sabrar).
4) A little defensive on the vague hunches of Sungura

I think that jimbob is most likely a third-party, due to analysis going after all factions. He should be copped in any case, as his power, if he's not lying, gives us (with me knowing that I am town, obviously) znirk and Van as anti-town.

DJ is likely jester/druid, so that a kill is better than a lynch. (If a druid, it suddenly becomes moderately priority to lynch the other one, of course.)

This is leaving me with no real obvious vote candidate, and I've put too much time in as it is…

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:37 pm UTC

Sorry about my lack of posting recently, finals week is about to start. Not sure I'll have time any time soon to analyse jimbob, given how many walls of text he's posted, but he's currently the most suspicious player in my mind.

Znirk and mpolo, you talked about investigating jimbob; who do you think should do the investigation? We only have two investigative roles left (Echo and Dr Ug).

Also, everyone seems to be focusing on the alleged 2-3 scum among mpolo/Van/Znirk/DJ/Echo/Snark. If we don't want to lynch one of them or jimbob today, we can look into the other players, among whom (assuming jimbob is truthful) there should be 1-5 scum (assuming there were initially 5-7 werewolves, 3-4 aliens, and 1 lone wolf; more werewolves than that seems unlikely, and 1 lone wolf would best explain the number of kills the last two nights).

Snark

Postby Snark » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:40 pm UTC

I'm very suspicious of Dr Ug's results. He's basically told us that two of the scummiest players are less likely to be scum. I'd wager on Dr Ug being a traitor or an a scum team with Dje or roadie.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:47 pm UTC

Snark wrote:I'm very suspicious of Dr Ug's results. He's basically told us that two of the scummiest players are less likely to be scum. I'd wager on Dr Ug being a traitor or an a scum team with Dje or roadie.

This post is pinging me for some reason. I'll have to add Snark to my list of people to analyze when I have time.

But I would like to hear more from Dr Ug.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:40 pm UTC

Snark's posts:
Discussion of roles. Says "Will be interesting to see who, if anyone, [turns off Oscar's vote]." Proposes forcing everyone to vote Suzaku. Otherwise nothing interesting here. Says he would vote for someone (doesn't say who) if he could.
Doesn't like using vig kills as multiple lynches: thinks scum could influence the votes and ConMan's secret role could be a redirector/bus driver. Townie points to people voting Suzaku. Tries to get druids to claim.
Mind controlled people should claim. Keep night targets to yourself (misunderstood frogman's role).
Tries again to get druids to claim. Underline votes for Lawrencelot.
Explains that he was trying and failing to get druids to claim, so that town can ignore them.
Happy with pressure on Lawrencelot.
After Lawrencelot claimed mason, suggested that Lawrencelot might be lying and maybe we should lynch him anyway without asking for counterclaims. Decided lynching him probably wouldn't be best because he's probably third party.
Says "SDK is obviously non-town." (I disagree, SDK seemed like his normal play style to me, it's freezeblade who was acting scummy.) Vote would be on SDK if he had one.
Argues with SDK about lynching Lawrencelot. Says we should lynch SDK and investigate Lawrencelot.
Not mind controlled N1. Lists claimed N1 actions. Says ConMan is probably not town-aligned PGO. Lists who has and hasn't voted for Suzaku. Doesn't vote Suzaku at beginning of D2, even after frogman claims Suzaku is town.
Diemo is probably druid.
Diemo/Madge is probably jester or scum.
patzer is probably not alien. Wants to hammer freezeblade to make jimbob's result more useful. (I don't think that's actually the case. jimbob telling us that there are 3 scum among this half of the living players doesn't tell us much, but if he says there are 3 scum out of 6 voting, or 0 scum out of 6 voting, etc., then we really have something to go off of.) Thinks patzer votes are people trying to save freezeblade. Doesn't want to be turned into a nurse.
Hammer votes freezeblade.
Not mind controlled N2. Lists claimed N1 and N2 actions. Lists remaining possible alignments and players.
Misinterprets jimbob's claimed results. Points out town may now be outnumbered.
Player analysis. Players classified as town, neutral, jester, or scum; lack of discussion of the three different scum groups is odd.
Different misinterpretation of jimbob's claimed results. Doesn't want jester!Madge to have an unblockable kill (not that unblockable actually means much, unless Yoloswag decides to start using his protective abilities, since we have no doctors), but says he'll probably vote for jimbob or Echo.
Correct conclusions of jimbob's claimed results.
Don't vote for RoadieRich until Dr Ug claims.
Points out DJ is off by two days on time of the invasion.
Says he figured it was more likely someone else would vote second-to-last than someone else would hammer. RoadieRich's claim to have killed Sungura could be wine.
Very suspicious of Dr Ug's results: RoadieRich and DJ are two of the scummiest players. (Again, no distinction between different scum groups.) Dr Ug probably traitor or on scum team with DJ or RoadieRich. (Seems to have forgotten that everyone including him thinks DJ is jester.)

Several of those posts don't sit right with me. I'm leaning towards Snark being scum, and if I had to guess, I'd say alien. Note that if we lynch Snark and he flips scum, that means DJ and/or jimbob are scum.

Vote: Snark

After looking at Snark's druid plan, I tend to agree that it would be beneficial to town to know who the druids are. It would likewise be beneficial to town to know who the survivors are, but unlike the druids, the survivors have no reason not to claim. They're sibling survivors, which means they know who each other are and they all win if any of them lasts to the end of the game. This means their optimal move is to claim: once one of them is killed, the other one or two are confirmed survivors whom no one has any reason to kill. So if there are are survivors in the game (which I tend to doubt, given that we've killed nearly half the players without hitting a single third party), I think it is good for us and for them if they claim now.

Also, given our now extremely high nightkill-to-living-player ratio, I wonder if it might be a good idea to have some doctors. What do you guys think? The only problem is we only have one confirmed town and he has his own way of blocking kills, but since his method only works against the factional kills and not the vig kills, I think he would be more useful to town as a doctor.

Snark

Postby Snark » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:59 pm UTC

SirGabriel wrote:Several of those posts don't sit right with me. I'm leaning towards Snark being scum, and if I had to guess, I'd say alien. Note that if we lynch Snark and he flips scum, that means DJ and/or jimbob are scum.

End of D2 - Snark wrote:2. I think patzer is non-alien. Although gambits can definitely happen, I don't think it's what is happening here. I think freezeblade is probably alien and the patzer votes are people trying to save freeze. I plan to vote freeze after someone else does so that I can hammer and make D3 come sooner, because I'm anxious to see if I survive and what happens next.

I don't bus my teammates when I don't have to. It'd have been relatively easy to turn the lynch to patzer. I also wouldn't take away my teammate's vote N1. I'd have had a "change of heart" when he replaced in and "given him another chance" to avoid having to use my power to weaken my own team.

You're done nothing by restate my posts and say things "don't sit right". You're full of it. You even agreed that druids claiming are good for town and I was right to try it.

I'm happy to add you to the growing list of everyone in this game acting scummy though.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:22 pm UTC

Well, what with "the only people posting are the ones on jimbob's list", I really don't have a reasonable place to put a vote. I'll take my password along and try to get in to at least follow the thread, but don't expect anything big until the 14th. (If night falls, my power is automatic, so I should have a result upon return.)

Misnomer

Postby Misnomer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:38 pm UTC

Votals:

mpolo (1): ConMan
Snark (1): SirGabriel

Not voting (12): Djehutynakht, Dr Ug, Lawrencelot, Echo244, mpolo, Van, znirk, Snark, jimbobmacdoodle, YOLOSWAG, roadierich, Suzaku

Game Status:
Madge is currently voteless.
Znirk is currently a Nurse.
3 Tenure Committee members remain alive.

14 voting players, so 8 votes required to majority lynch.

Advanced warning - this day will not be as long as previous days.
moody7277 wrote:The role of SDK in this game will be played by Misnomer. [/soapopera]

Lawrencelot

Postby Lawrencelot » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:19 pm UTC

Ok since there was plenty of time for discussion this time:

Vote: Roadierich

You just don't kill the most townie looking player even if you disagree. This vote would also be a vote to lynch if it weren't for Dr Ug's result: if he speaks the truth, Roadierich is not an alien.

Here's Sungura's latest scumlist:
Spoiler:
SDK(freeze) - Alien
Fabiguy(zombie!Dimochka) - Alien
HBC|YOLO - Alien?

Jimbob - Wolf
Frog(echo) - Wolf?
Suzaku - Wolf?

Diemo(Madge) - Jester or SCUM

CF - Town or Lone Wolf

DJ - Jester

SirG - was scummy, lately been getting a townie vibe have yet to re-analyze though

RR - Unsure, satisfied for now they are not threat to town

TOWN:
Sungura
znirk
mpolo - don't like the new "follow Amy" phase though, that always makes me nervous, I prefer people to have their own thoughts even when they agree.
Van
Lawrence
Moody
patzer - LOVER or SIB Survivor (and sib survivor is win-con with town, so both can be "town" for all practical purposes)
Sabrar - LOVER or SIB Survivor (and sib survivor is win-con with town, so both can be "town" for all practical purposes)

@HBCYoloswag: Sungura has been right about... I think everything, so far, except Crucialityfactor. Please claim or explain why you're not an alien.

Also, did anyone try to kill someone and killed zombie!dimochka instead? Was his death claimed by anyone?

Snark

Postby Snark » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:17 pm UTC

People I would definitely vote for:
Madge, Djehutynakht,

People I would probably vote for:
Dr Ug, jimbobmacdoodle, roadierich

People I might vote for:
SirGabriel, Echo244, mpolo, Van

People I wouldn't vote for:
Lawrencelot, YOLOSWAG, Suzaku, ConMan, znirk

I'm happy lynching between the two jester candidates. Most likely at least one of them is scum playing jester. More likely Madge given she's being less obvious and letting her live is more dangerous than letting Dj live.

I'll

Vote: Madge

for now.

When we're in a situation where we might be outnumbered or close to it, it'd be safest to let Lawrencelot lead the lynch but he's indicated his current vote is just a roleblock.

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:49 am UTC

Hm...

5 roleblocks...

I have some interesting choices I can make tonight.

Looks like RoadieRich's kill is gone. Not sure what to make of that.

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:37 am UTC

Snark is pinging me for a couple of reasons:
Snark wrote:I'm very suspicious of Dr Ug's results. He's basically told us that two of the scummiest players are less likely to be scum. I'd wager on Dr Ug being a traitor or an a scum team with Dje or roadie.
This almost feels like a scum "lynch the lurker" type move. Trying to push suspicion onto me for activity level, rather than any actual content.

I don't think DJ and roadie are town. Especially given a few things (which I'll go into later). My result doesn't say that, just that they're not-alien. At this point getting the 1-2 remaining aliens needs to be our main goal.

RoadieRich's kill on sungura is interesting. I was reading Amy as more town than scum, and either way she usually doesn't make it beyond day 3-4 either way (because scum are usually scared of her, or because someone town gets scared of the fact that she hasn't been nightkilled meaning she must be scum). In a multi-anti-town game, chances of her being taken down by one of the scum is high, meaning it is an anti-town move to kill her. However, admitting to it after the fact is also somewhat strange.

I think RoadieRich is likely werewolf, and should probably be NK'd by someone with such an ability, but not lynched.

DJ - I'm not sure what I feel about him, but leaning jester.

I will try to do more of a readthrough and post more soon.

Madge

Postby Madge » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:50 am UTC

Just want to say I've been following along and I've even submitted my kill and backup kill (Dr Ug, I hope you've submitted your draft investigation since you've got a very useful power).

I have no vote, so there's no point in me going through the motions of doing that.

However, I now have a kill, which I've submitted. Since my kill is unblockable, I should be public with it so other kill-possessors don't double up, so at the moment my target is DJ because I figure it will give us the most information. His flip will teach us about RR's alignment, so we'll get at least one scum out of it (since neither of them have claimed druid or anything, an 11th hour druid claim from RR if DJ flips scum will be pretty suspicious).

My mind can be changed so feel free to sway me, but to me that makes the most sense in terms of getting useful information. The downside is because of Dr Ug's result, it's certain that DJ is not an alien, but we have time for getting ahold of them and our lynches seem well targeted.

My backup kill is Snark and is OMGUS; since I know I'm town, Snark's action against me was hostile to town, so I figured that was worth a backup shot. But that'll only happen if we lynch DJ and I don't get a better target suggested to me. Other people I thought about were Frogman and Jimbob. Reluctant to do jimbob because of the lack of meta.

Again these targets are not set in stone.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Madge

Postby Madge » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:52 am UTC

EBWOP

Madge wrote:His flip will teach us about RR's alignment, so we'll get at least one scum out of it (since neither of them have claimed druid or anything, an 11th hour druid claim from RR if DJ flips scum TOWN will be pretty suspicious).
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Snark

Postby Snark » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:58 am UTC

Dr Ug wrote:Snark is pinging me for a couple of reasons:
Snark wrote:I'm very suspicious of Dr Ug

I can see why.

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:06 am UTC

Dr Ug wrote:Snark is pinging me for a couple of reasons:
Yes there is some OMGUS, but I also actually said my reasons, so your last post adds nothing.
Snark wrote:
End of D2 - Snark wrote:2. I think patzer is non-alien. Although gambits can definitely happen, I don't think it's what is happening here. I think freezeblade is probably alien and the patzer votes are people trying to save freeze. I plan to vote freeze after someone else does so that I can hammer and make D3 come sooner, because I'm anxious to see if I survive and what happens next.

I don't bus my teammates when I don't have to. It'd have been relatively easy to turn the lynch to patzer. I also wouldn't take away my teammate's vote N1. I'd have had a "change of heart" when he replaced in and "given him another chance" to avoid having to use my power to weaken my own team.

You're done nothing by restate my posts and say things "don't sit right". You're full of it. You even agreed that druids claiming are good for town and I was right to try it.

I'm happy to add you to the growing list of everyone in this game acting scummy though.
This whole post reeks of scumtell to me. The whole attitude of snark's posts D3 seem like "dammit my team of 3 is down to 1 and now I'm sulking".

Pretty sure he's the final alien.

#HBC | YOLOSWAG

Postby #HBC | YOLOSWAG » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:57 am UTC

Prod dodge. I'll be here Tuesday at the latest.

Quickhit in response to Lawrence: I vigged an alien last night.

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:42 am UTC

Wait, does everyone really think I'm a jester? I mean, I know I've been a bit inactive, but my play's a little too pathetic to be an actual attempt at jestering, no?

Return to “Mafia”