Hangafia - Game over - Perfect Town win.

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Re: Hangafia - Day 1. Where are we?

Postby Sungura » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:57 pm UTC

I can cooberate things are being switched up even today after the room stopped spinning. My alignment has not changed, only role. I don't want to say anything more because I don't know how my replacement will wish to play.

I find it interesting you allude to that alignment changes to? Yeah that really sounds like mod fucked up the OP so is going to play with everyone to mix it up so it wouldn't be so easy as to figure that out once obvious scum are gone. But there are plenty ways to handle that without drawing attention to it, which means that on some level, the bastardy is intended, or perhaps planned.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

quintopia

Postby quintopia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:02 pm UTC

Alternate theory: the list rearrangement actually rearranged our roles, but our new roles cannot be activated unless someone votes for us. SDK: you should vote for me to test this theory.

Van

Postby Van » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:05 pm UTC

That's interesting. I don't think I've collected any votes so far, and my role hasn't budged since game start.
Oregonaut wrote:You are a fucking idiot. (Insult.)
You say that you disapprove of sex before marriage, but you are fucking that idiot. (Ad hominem.)
You say that you disapprove of sex outside of marriage, but you are fucking your mom. (Ad mominem.)

RoadieRich
The Black Hand

Postby RoadieRich » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:08 pm UTC

Unvote

Vote: Quintopia

Unvote

Vote: RoadieRich

Unvote

Vote: Cycoden
73, de KE8BSL loc EN26.

RoadieRich
The Black Hand

Postby RoadieRich » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:08 pm UTC

EBWOP:
quintopia wrote:Alternate theory: the list rearrangement actually rearranged our roles, but our new roles cannot be activated unless someone votes for us. SDK: you should vote for me to test this theory.
73, de KE8BSL loc EN26.

Vytron
Location: The Outside. I use She/He/Her/His/Him as gender neutral pronouns :P

Postby Vytron » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:10 pm UTC

Why only SDK?

Unvote

Unvote

Vote: Van

RoadieRich
The Black Hand

Postby RoadieRich » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:12 pm UTC

Vytron wrote:Why only SDK?

Unvote

Unvote

Vote: Van

I was leaving Van as a control, but I suppose this is mafia, not science.
73, de KE8BSL loc EN26.

quintopia

Postby quintopia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:27 pm UTC

SDK promised to vote for whoever told him who to vote for. I was taking the offer.

RoadieRich
The Black Hand

Postby RoadieRich » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:59 pm UTC

Vytron wrote:Vote: Van[/b]

Actually, that's a good test: does it matter if you vote and retract in a single post or not?
73, de KE8BSL loc EN26.

SDK

Postby SDK » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:39 pm UTC

Carrying on from where I left off...

Page 5 impressions
quintopia is bugging me, and I think he always has. Should follow up.
Nebduck's vote on Carlington reminds me a lot of my pushing against Carlington last game (right, SPACK?)
Huh. Van and Nebduck chatting is interesting. Nubduck's reaction to all this doesn't read as genuine as Van's.

Page 6 impressions
Sungura (Amy?) is still town

RoadieRich wrote:I had a post written, but got ninja'd by Sungura, so it'll have to wait until morning.
Why not just post it anyway?

quintopia and Nebduck are scum buddies?
RR's chat failed... What a mess...
I don't think Nebduck has this ability. He might still be scum, but I believe him when he says he didn't target Van.
Probably VectorZero, ElectricHaze and Carlington are all town.
MasterOfAll is good and bad.

Page 7 impressions
I'll volunteer to be roleblocked by Madge. It'll work. I think SPACK's off on his suspicion of her, though catching the breadcrumb was damn fine detective work.

Nebuduck wrote:Now I'm something entirely different.
What's your win condition now?

SPACKlick, what was your old role?

Not much to read into here since everyone's talking about the mess instead of the game.

Page 8 impressions
Rich, why did you vote no lynch? What will a nightkill tell us?

SPACKlick wrote:With the level of powers it sounds like we have floating around, I'd advocate AGAINST no lynch.

More powers should make no lynch more effective, not less, right?

If Nebduck is claiming neutral at this point, I'd be happy to lynch them today.

... SPACKlick, I want you to claim your previous role.

:| ... I also don't play bastard games. I hate alignment changing. Nebuduck and SPACKlick changing roles, fine, but if Vytron's telling the truth...

Now that I'm caught up and have spent several hours doing so, I don't intend to take this game seriously in the slightest. I will continue to play, but will not be putting in the time I usually do.

Vote quintopia.
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

SDK

Postby SDK » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:46 pm UTC

Nebuduck - Definitely not town, still possibly scum
quintopia - Scummy
Frogman - Scummy
MasterOfAll - Probably scum
ConMan - Slightly scummy
Azrael001 - Slightly scummy

Aardvarki - Don't remember
ThinkSweet - Don't remember
Jar'O'Jam - Neutral
cycoden - Neutral
Minestrone - Neutral
Freezeblade - Neutral
kalira - Neutral
Vytron - Who the hell knows.

_infina_ - Not sure. Maybe town.
moody7277 - Slightly townie
Carlington - Maybe town.
VectorZero - Probably town
ElectricHaze - Probably town
SPACKlick - Probably town
RoadieRich - Probably town
weiyaoli - Probably town
Madge - Probably town.
sungura - Town
Van - Town

I'd be comfortable lynching Nebuduck or quintopia today. I kinda want to lynch Vytron too just on the off-chance he's lying and then we can have a normal game.

SDK

Postby SDK » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:03 pm UTC

Actually, I remembered something that led me to believe that Vytron is, in fact, town. You can move him down to that pile.

Nebuduck

Postby Nebuduck » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:07 pm UTC

Okay, so, mainly because I would really like to get Sungura back on board.

This will quite probably get me lynched today. But I think it's something that shouldn't have happened.

Item A: I lied about what my role was before the room stopped spinning.
Item B: I WAS mafia before the room stopped spinning. My role was 'Black Doug', a member of Marshall's mafia.
Item C: Carlington was also mafia. He was Marshall. Sungura was right about my meta (well remembered 7 years later).
Item D: I believe that the roles of everyone in my mafia have changed, so Item E won't fuck the game up.
Item E: I believe Sungura was also right about the list ordering being screwed up. I was told that the members of my mafia were Carlington, me, cycoden and ElectricHaze. We occupied positions 2, 3, 4 and 5 on the original list. I actually noticed this just after I first voted for Carlington, and noted that in a post in the discussion thread (this one: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=24008&start=26680#p3823554).

My belief is that Dr Ug fucked up the initial ordering. He has then tried to fix that in a fairly bleh way. As of the room stopping spinning, the game has basically rebooted. Most people who matter now have new roles, and should be playing as such.

I really don't think this should ruin the game, since I really DO think all the people I've mentioned now have new roles (I have good reason to believe so). If it does, I apologise, and hang my head in shame.

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:19 pm UTC

That doesn't account for town switches Nebu, I didn't start as mafia. Now my role has partially but not totally changed. First, I have lost one of two powers but not the other. Second, and I may get killed for this at some point but, I was a Mason Cop with only the plain town objective. I am now a mason non-cop with a secondary specific lynch objective. I have asked my mason partner not to confirm that I am mason to avoid getting them bolloxed as well but will crumb it at some point so they can be trusted after my death.

Lots of people have moved so early intel is basically useless. New intel is hard to formulate because of the confusion of old and new roles. I'm debating subbing out of this game at this point because I don't really see it being fun from here on in. I agree with Nebu's Item E and if it's the case I think it would be better if Dr Ug ruled "No Contest", re-rolled the game and started it fresh rather than this on the fly fix.

In the meantime, let's get this over with.

unvote
vote Nebuduck

Van

Postby Van » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:23 pm UTC

If we assume absolutely everyone is telling the truth right now ( :lol: ), the best move is probably to lynch one of the people who claimed their role has changed but was not in Nebuduck's original mafia. Because they're probably the new mafia? I don't know.

Ninjaed: What, mason cop? And you are claiming this on D1? Agh.

For sale by owner: the tattered remnants of my sanity.
Oregonaut wrote:You are a fucking idiot. (Insult.)
You say that you disapprove of sex before marriage, but you are fucking that idiot. (Ad hominem.)
You say that you disapprove of sex outside of marriage, but you are fucking your mom. (Ad mominem.)

Nebuduck

Postby Nebuduck » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:26 pm UTC

SPACKlick wrote:I'm debating subbing out of this game at this point because I don't really see it being fun from here on in.

That would be my position, except that I think I'm about to be lynched, and subbing out at that point is a really douche move.

quintopia

Postby quintopia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:45 pm UTC

Okay, if that's the truth, I'm totally in the "please reroll the game and start over" camp. Everything that happened today is basically useless. What a time suck. (I have not received a PM of any sort still, so if Nebu is telling the truth, I'm pretty much confirmed town.) Kinda boring, so another good reason to reboot.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:57 pm UTC

Okay, I like items:

Item A: I forgot to mention that in my old role I was Godfather, so I'd have appeared innocent to investigations.

Item B: I don't understand why people are saying that Dr Ug messed up and whatnot, for crazy bastard games this seems normal, and if this was a fix I'd have expected for it to have been done ASAP. The timing has me convinced all this was intentional and planned.

Item C: I lied about something when i reported that my character has changed. I won't reveal what was it, but I lied so that scum would bite about it. Nebuduck did, and has now revealed that he lied. I do NOT believe his claim that he was mafia and that those were their buddies. Whatever else really happened is full of wine, so I won't speculate, but now I believe the change happened backwards: he started as some role, then got changed to mafia. Beer didn't even exist when Nebuduck played around here, so he didn't have a reason to lie about it.

Item D: I don't get why people are so upset about the bastardry. I mean, I get it for players like Amy that are fed up of these games, but crazy bastard games can be a lot of fun, and I don't see why they should be taken less seriously than others (as long as we don't get spinning rooms every game day and the game becomes a joke, which is different.)

Unvote
Vote: Nebuduck

Whoever proposed there was a mess up on the opening is making a disservice to the game, and possibly an insult towards Dr Ug's capabilities, I think they have played the whole ordeal masterfully (mainly due to timing, which has had a nice pace. What people seem to be disliking is the ordeal itself.)

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:08 pm UTC

Not a lot of motivation to finish reading through the thread in detail, but I guess I'll do so when I have more time this week keeping in mind a BEFORE and AFTER type of thing.

My first thought, speaking as someone who didn't get changed in any way, was simply there was probably a mechanic that some players got assigned fake roles whilst they were still "hungover", which could have very well have been assigned down the player list order if the fake roles would only exist for the first 3-5 days of D1 because they didn't matter except to confuse the start of D1. Major problems with this theory are probably that it doesn't really fit with what SPACK has said so far and I'm still trying to parse out what all the different claims we've had so far can mean.

I guess all will become clear or something once we have had a flip/night phase.
And you thought I was crazy...

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:17 pm UTC

Vytron wrote: I don't understand why people are saying that Dr Ug messed up and whatnot, for crazy bastard games this seems normal,

Unless I'm misreading this, this game was not advertised as a bastard game (as for example Dr Who was). Flavor heavy with all the crazy factions and powers that come with a game this size warrants, but nothing bastardy. Unless the source material implied bastardy.

Still never got a second PM from the mod, if anyone still cares to know.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

quintopia

Postby quintopia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:30 pm UTC

I was thinking about what I would claim if I were town and wanted to say that I was role changed. I decided the most interesting claim would be to say I had been scum, but didn't know who other scum were. And that I investigated as town. Which is exactly what vytron has done. And I didn't realize that until after I had thought of it. So that's vytron's riddle solved: there was never any PM.

quintopia

Postby quintopia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:34 pm UTC

Oh and since Nebu's claim that the list was messed up seems a bit opportunistic in the wake of Amy's suspicion that had happened...

Vote Nebu

Minestrone

Postby Minestrone » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:38 pm UTC

Nothing about my role has changed. I don't know what's going on but I'm inclined to trust that behind the unreliable testimonies of people claiming to have roles changed there is some sort of order. As long as all the mechanics of the game were planned out from the start I don't personally have a problem with the game but I agree that some heads up about the level of weirdness of this game's mechanics was warranted for the people who would want to know about that sort of thing. At this point I kind of want to lynch Nebuduck just to see if they're lying, and if they are lynch everyone who's claimed that their role has changed. If they aren't then we'll finally have a solid, public piece of information about what's going on in this game.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:43 pm UTC

I have always taken the role-switching claims with a grain of salt the size of a SUV. Hopefully night actions will provide some clarification. In the meantime, it looks like it's Nebu clobbering time.

Vote: Nebu
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

RoadieRich
The Black Hand

Postby RoadieRich » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:26 am UTC

Unofficial Votals:

frogman 1 (Azrael001)
Nebuduck 10 (Van, Thinksweet, sungura, Vytron, freezeblade, _infina_, SPACKlick, Quintopia, Minestrone, Moody7277)
cycoden 1 (RoadieRich)
Quintopia 1 (SDK)

Something I noticed while tallying is that Vytron started with a vote on Nebu, changed that to Van during the role change testing with no explaination then switched back to Nebuduck once the bandwagon was underway.

The fact that he suddenly acquired five votes suggests there may be another faction at work, jumping on a bandwagon once they spotted it start to roll.

It is, however, a lynch that I can get behind. Nebuduck has given us a number of conflicting claims. He apparently started as scum, attracted some suspicion, then "became" town.
moody7277 wrote:Hopefully night actions will provide some clarification. In the meantime, it looks like it's Nebu clobbering time.

Almost exactly how I'm feeling now.

I'm quite happy to take it to Lynch-3:

Unvote

We do need to keep an eye on cycoden, who has still only posted once.
----------------------------
Unofficial Votals (updated):

frogman 1 (Azrael001)
Nebuduck 11 (Van, Thinksweet, sungura, Vytron, freezeblade, _infina_, SPACKlick, Quintopia, Minestrone, Moody7277, RoadieRich)
Quintopia 1 (SDK)
73, de KE8BSL loc EN26.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:56 am UTC

quintopia wrote:I was thinking about what I would claim if I were town and wanted to say that I was role changed. I decided the most interesting claim would be to say I had been scum, but didn't know who other scum were. And that I investigated as town. Which is exactly what vytron has done. And I didn't realize that until after I had thought of it. So that's vytron's riddle solved: there was never any PM.

Okay, whatever, with the status of the game I guess this doesn't matter anymore: I lied about that, I was in fact told who my scumbuddies were. Dr Ug has made sure that I don't disclose them, and that's why I know Nebu is lying (if he was being truthful, Dr Ug would have made sure that after the role change he couldn't diclose who their buddies were, like he did with me, so Nebu is just making that up.)

While my win condition is the same as that of town (anti-town factions being dead) my win condition sort of breaks if I reveal who were my scumbuddies. And, anyway, if weiyaoli is right with their theory, I was basically hallucinating that I was Godfather of the mafia, that I could decide who was killed, and that I could decide who of the team performed the kill. That's what I was told was Mega's original role while the room was spinning.

If all of that was fake then my scumbuddies were fake anyway, and it wouldn't be surprising that if they were lynched they flipped town (hopefully we don't have death millers and death godfathers around, that IS game breaking.)

But I, in fact, received the PM.

ThinkSweet

Postby ThinkSweet » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:11 am UTC

OK so at this point I really don't know what is going on, and if roles are changing then all my pings/suspicions of alignments so far are useless. Sucky as it is for Nebu, at this point I'm leaving my vote on because even if they're telling the truth they've claimed independent and I just feel the game has basically reset and it would take another couple weeks to analyse only new posts to find the 'new' scum. Sigh.

So as for PMs. I have not received any mod PMs since the one saying I could talk to Nebu (which I still haven't done). So I'm assuming my role hasn't changed even though if someone else's claim is correct then it has changed and I haven't been told. Which would be very annoying, so I suppose maybe that's what happened with RR. In which case he could be a scum player who was told he was someone else, so his reading townie earlier could now be irrelevant. I am just going to take it as a new game from now on tbh.
</rant>

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:28 am UTC

ThinkSweet wrote: So I'm assuming my role hasn't changed even though if someone else's claim is correct then it has changed and I haven't been told

Okay, no. What is happening is that ConMan's role changed. If ConMan claims their role didn't change then someone is lying so I'd suggest we find who lied and lynch them instead of Nebu.

So, ConMan, please tell us if your character changed (a yes or no suffices since it's probably a mistake to reveal all this... sorry if town loses because I'm spilling the beans or something, I just thought getting as much information as possible out there would help town.)

And, oh yeah, this:

RoadieRich wrote:Something I noticed while tallying is that Vytron started with a vote on Nebu, changed that to Van during the role change testing with no explaination then switched back to Nebuduck once the bandwagon was underway.

Just testing the theory that votes switched people's roles, I never intended to lynch the people I voted for, other than Nebu.

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:32 am UTC

Vytron wrote:
ThinkSweet wrote: So I'm assuming my role hasn't changed even though if someone else's claim is correct then it has changed and I haven't been told

Okay, no. What is happening is that ConMan's role changed. If ConMan claims their role didn't change then someone is lying so I'd suggest we find who lied and lynch them instead of Nebu.

So, ConMan, please tell us if your character changed (a yes or no suffices since it's probably a mistake to reveal all this... sorry if town loses because I'm spilling the beans or something, I just thought getting as much information as possible out there would help town.)

I can confirm that my role has changed, and I have gone town -> town. However, I was not Alan, I was Phil. I am not going to say any more about my new role at this stage.
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:50 am UTC

What the heck is all this craziness that's happening!!!

My role hasn't changed. I'm still a boring night-action-only roleblocker. I'm almost suspicious as to whether this game is bastard at all and everyone's just playing jokes on me!

vote: Vytron

If you knew who your scumbuddies were, then you should be quietly leading wagons on them, finding evidence, etc if you are actually not allowed to talk about it. You don't seem to even hint that Nebu, apparently your only "serious" vote, is/was one of your scumbuddies ever at all.

I'm happy with the nebuduck lynch too, since I agree that both his claims are kind of dodgy, but I want to express my displeasure with Vytron as well as perform the customary D1 Vytron Lynchvote.

Also I wonder if this bastardry is an artefact of the amount of time it's taking for us to reach a vote consensus?

Also, @SDK - thanks for volunteering to be roleblocked, but if you're town then you're wasting my potential to hit scum, and if you're scum then you've volunteered as tribute so that way I won't target whoever your faction has doing the actual NK and you can take my uncertainty out of the equation. Hopefully I won't target a doctor or cop or something but we just have to wait and see. I won't be claiming my targets publicly, as the off-chance I target a scummy who will later claim to be, say, a cop with results is worth the risk. If someone could try setting up a daychat with me tomorrow that would be great, that way I can report my target since breadcrumbing will be impossible now everyone knows my role.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:23 am UTC

@ConMan: Thanks for the claim. Now I will claim that it was impossible for me to know that ConMan role changed unless mine changed as well.

--------

Unvote

Vote: Madge

Following her advice since originally I was told she was my scumbuddy. The plan was to remain quiet about it and let people from other factions die, but if I'm no longer useful to her and she wants to sacrifice me because I'm no longer her buddy, that's unacceptable and unless she's going to claim that her role changed too I know she's scum (unless it was all a hallucination and my whole former role was again).

@Madge: If you feel confused by all this please check your scum role PM again. It should say megatriorchis was your buddy, and I have replaced them!

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:24 am UTC

Previous message should read "(unless it was all a hallucination and my whole former role was fake)"

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:30 am UTC

Didn't you just say you were forbidden by the mod from outing your former scummates? So you're either lying about your entire claim, or not being able to out your former scummates, or the fact that I was one of them.

My role didn't change, and I'm not scum, whatever that's worth. I'm kind of wishing it had changed because I'm feeling mighty left out and suspicious of this whole 'alignment changing thing' in general; but whatever.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:38 am UTC

So, as the saying goes, let me get this straight (quick summary of claimed actions and roles in rough order):

RR claimed an ability to start a daychat with target player, may change targets each day.
The mod asked if anyone noticed the room was spinning.
Message comes over the PA.
Van and Nebuduck received ability to daychat from an unknown source.
RR claimed to have tried targeting Van for daychat, but was denied.
Nebuduck and ThinkSweet received ability to daychat from an unknown source.
Madge claimed a night-only ability, which SPACKlick outed as being a roleblock.
SPACKlick and Nebuduck were both told the room had stopped spinning, and were given new roles.
The mod stated that the room had stopped spinning.
Nebuduck claimed his previous role was a bandwagoneer, and his new role is a lyncher, but that his ability has not changed.
SPACKlick claims that he is not, and was not, independent.
Vytron claimed that he had his role changed from scum to town, and that he has gained chat with VectorZero.
VectorZero confirmed having daychat with Vytron.
Sungura claims changed role but same alignment.
Nebuduck claims that his previous role was actually Black Doug, mafia, and names his old scumbuddies as Carlington, cycoden and ElectricHaze.
SPACKlick claims that his old role was a Mason Cop, and his new role is a Mason with some kind of secondary lynch objective.
Vytron claims his old role was Godfather, and that he can't name his old scumbuddies.
Vytron names his old scumbuddy.

Alleged current standings:
Nebuduck has PM abilities with Van and ThinkSweet separately.
VectorZero has PM ability with Vytron.
SPACKlick has PM ability with unnamed partner(s).

Question for SPACKlick - can you please clarify whether you (a) kept your previous Mason partner, (b) lost your old Mason partner but gained a new one, or (c) now have two separate Mason partners?

I have to admit, at this point I strongly suspect that Nebuduck is actually now a jester, and his wild accusations are meant to attract more crazy votes on him. Either that or he really is scum now as Vytron says (and I've seen enough from Vytron now to at least provisionally trust his claim that he's town now, but one way or another he's definitely acting like Vytron).

One thing that surprises me about Vytron's claim is that he's only named one ex-partner. Why only single Madge out?
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:34 am UTC

Same Mason Partner

And Because Vytron is Lying. I can't work out the lie yet.

I am inclined to believe Nebu has named his whole scum team
I am inclined to believe Nebu is still scum

I believe the first more than the second.

unvote
vote cycoden

VectorZero

Postby VectorZero » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:54 am UTC

vote: Nebuduck

I need data.
Van wrote:Fireballs don't lie.

VectorZero

Postby VectorZero » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:01 am UTC

Hmmm.

*sigh*

Let's try something.

Could everybody please take off your clothes?

Take of my clothes

VectorZero

Postby VectorZero » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:01 am UTC

EBWOP: after that, I

Take off my clothes

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:24 am UTC

. . .

My clothes are staying on for now.

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:18 am UTC

Votals:

frogman 1 (Azrael001)
Nebuduck 10 (Van, Thinksweet, sungura, freezeblade, _infina_, quintopia, Minestrone, moody7277, RoadieRich, VectorZero)
quintopia 1 (SDK)
Vytron 1 (madge)
madge 1 (Vytron)
cycoden 1 (SPACKlick)

Oh and for some reason VectorZero is naked... Nothing we haven't seen before.
Where did my old signature go? :(

Return to “Mafia”