Adam’s Standard RulesTM:
- You cannot post in this thread unless you are alive and included in the player list.
- You cannot talk about this game outside of this thread, unless in an appropriately titled spoiler in the discussion thread.
- You cannot edit your posts.
- You cannot quote private messages from the mod.
- You cannot lurk.
- You cannot ruin the game for other players.
- You cannot say, imply, or pretend that a hammer vote has been cast unless it is obvious from counting the public votes in the thread.
- If you break any of these rules, you will lose, be removed from the game, and shame will be heaped on you.
Game Specific Rules:
- You can unvote before changing votes, but you don’t have to. Only your most recent vote will count.
- Once a player has received the majority of votes (“hammer”), that player is dead. The day ends immediately.
- The mod will give the players a deadline for the end of each day. Once the deadline has been reached, players may still post and change votes (unless hammer has been reached). However, once the mod announces the end of day, all votes are finalized.
- If the mod comes online after deadline and no player has a majority of the votes, then the person with the most votes is lynched. If the votals are tied, then random.org will randomly select one of the tied players to be lynched, unless everyone is voting and the lynch is tied, in which case it is a No Lynch. No Lynch always wins ties.
- Deadline is generally a week.
Setup and Roles:
- The mod will never lie to the players, but he may tell slightly misleading truths (or not!).
- IF NON-TOWN WORK OUT YOUR SEX, THEY CAN ROLEBLOCK YOU IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER POWERS THEY MIGHT HAVE.
- There are lots of power roles.
- Roles and factions will be revealed on the morning after death. Role details (sanity, etc.) may or may not be revealed.
- Order of night actions and other setup information will not be disclosed until the game ends.
- Flavour gives no information about the game, and may or may not be consistent.
- There are hidden mechanics in play. Roles are not guaranteed to be complete.
- You are not allowed to discuss different cryptography techniques or use any new techniques you learned since the game started.
- Any clues/breadcrumbs/codes must be solvable without using any tools, including pen and paper.
- You are not allowed to suspect anyone because of their refusal to use cryptography.
3. moody7277 (town,lynched D3)
5. New User (town, killed N2)
7. Freezeblade (mafia, lynched D1)
8. ajh (town, killed N4)
9. Lawrencelot (Town, Killed N1)
10. wam (Mafia, killed N3)
11. BigNose (Town, Killed N1)
THIS GAME WILL PAUSE FOR MOD MADNESS - BUT YOU CAN STILL TALK. IF EVERYONE IS WILLING TO FIGHT THOUGH MOD MADNES, WE CAN.