@mpolo: Assumes that misleading information exists.
Adam H wrote:Alright, you crazy kids asked for it. I'm taking vanilla BSG out of signups (it's been a week, after all) and putting in a crazy-insane-pyp?-spoilerfilled?-demented BSG mafia.
Setup and Roles wrote:There is no severe bastardry. The mod may mislead the players either intentionally or unintentionally.
3. Received a "Mysterious Note" during Night One. Knew some role message particulars (such as role name and power name). Offered help on occasion. Did not leave a name. Asked for it. Never replied. Suspects either moderator interference or the moderator himself.
4. Remembers Misnomer's Game. Included roles warning about communists, despite having none. Considered that "non-bastard".
Predicts the existence of something nasty, at any rate. Wields some decent powers (assuming truthfulness). Confirmed/claimed powers:
- Jailer/Tracker/Watcher (Confirmed. Supposedly the most powerful.)
- Message writer
- Mysterious Note (currently not helpful)
Ought to write a Town to Mafia list. Tried earlier. Lost all motivation instantly. Wrote part of one later (using only memory of the thread). Oozed with contempt. Rewrote it again. Felt like a summary. Removed it. Decided who to vote, at least.UnvoteUnderline UnvoteVote: XenomortisUnderline Vote: wam
Unvoted bluebambue due to inactivity. Probably entered passive lurking territory.
Reasons for Xenomortis:
- Why would there be two Town Tracker/Watchers? Thought: What if Mafia know where all actions go? Expects something powerful. Noticed nothing so far.
- Guessed 6/3 at the beginning
or 6/2/1 (Strikethrough: Checked). Seems like an odd guess for their power. Never thought much of it until now.
- Read them scummish most of the game. Wants to see their alignment.
- Lataro's scumhunting.
Reasons for wam: Recalls very little besides claiming. Spent most of Day One defending. Barely spoke most of Day Two. Appreciates the recent list. Still feels better about dimochka than wam.
There. Hates long days phases. Checked out after four days, possibly sooner. Continues to sap energy. (Seriously worried about absentmindedly walking into walls.) Should recover during Night.
Changes its form depending on the observer.