Battlestafia Galacticafia PyP - Game Over: Town Win!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

dimochka
Location: A few different places->NYC->LA->NYC. He/Him/His please.

Re: Battlestafia Galacticafia PyP - Day 1: Not Pregame

Postby dimochka » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:08 pm UTC

wam - what's the deal with your 50% miller claim? Are you guessing that you may be a naive miller based on your character? Or is it something else?
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

wam

Postby wam » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:09 pm UTC

dimochka wrote:wam - what's the deal with your 50% miller claim? Are you guessing that you may be a naive miller based on your character? Or is it something else?

I got told that there was a 50% chance of me being a miller in my role pm.
Come join us playing mafia signup here

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:25 pm UTC

UNVOTE
vote: wam

Reasoning, his 50% miller claim. The only way someone could be a miller is if they are a cylon whose character didn't know they were a cylon. That provides only a few possible roles he could have. Given that it's not clear what we are after, either outright cylons, or group of deep cover cylons, I'm happy to see him swing. Second reason, Weak vote on xeno, openly admits it. Xeno had a vote on them thanks to Adam, so possible trying to form a bandwagon on a target since everyone is being so quiet and a majority lynch isn't likely at this time. Third reason, his doubt about the cylon detector bugs me, and his statement about cop sanities as well. It functioned perfectly in the series, and there is no reason if someone has it to doubt it's sanity, unless they are specifically told that they are ignoring the truth, aka, Gaius. Finally, even if not a cylon, the 50% miller could refer to Gaius, who flipped sides back and forth the entire time to suit his own needs. If I gotta get rid of one quite person D1, I'd rather it be Gaius or a possible deep cover cylon, than some other random person.
DS9, after being told the story and moral of the boy who cried wolf by Julian.

Garak: "Are you sure that's the moral?"
Julian: "Of course. What else could it be?"
Garak: "Never tell the same lie twice."

Xenomortis
Not actually a special flower.

Postby Xenomortis » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:31 pm UTC

mpolo wrote:7/2 or 6/2/1 seem reasonable, with the probability of an independent very high. In this case, the independent seems to be truly independent — I am specifically looking for Cylons, and don't seem to care about others.

So 7/2 isn't likely? This post suggests you fully expect 6/2/1.

Oh hey, I'm leading the votals, courtesy of random mod vote and wam.
Vote: bluebambue.
Tormod's not posted anything, no point voting for somewhere with a mod-kill headed their way.
blue has posted basically nothing and already has a (random) vote on them, so this forces a tie at least.

Ninja:
Eh...
There's some flavour stuff there in the reasoning. wam has been one of the more active people so far, so hanging him first doesn't really sit well with me.

Maybe I'll be better at thinking when I've had some sleep.

Xenomortis

Postby Xenomortis » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:31 pm UTC

Forgot this.
Unvote

bluebambue
An der schönen blauen Donau

Postby bluebambue » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:44 pm UTC

Lataro: First post seemed slightly off to me due to its declarative tone, but Lataro tends to write like that always, so probably me overeating. Their vote seems as well supported as one can get with as little content as we have had.
Wam: Pretty much agree with Lataro here.
Xeno: Am confused by their last post.

I don't think we need to worry too much about lynching the most active player. This game is suffering from worse than usual D1 nothing to talk about, but I think at least most people here are active enough usually when they have something to say.

Xeno's vote seemed nuetral to me, but the unovote does not.

Vote: Xenomortis

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:20 am UTC

Still a bit bummed about getting Saturday night specialed in the Ender game, plus had some Outside stuff to do. Miller claim discourages an investigation, and so makes a good screen for toasters. As we're likely at 6/2/1 or 7/2 right now, it is a good time to spill wine.

Vote: wam
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:19 pm UTC

wam: claims 50% miller, weak-voted Xeno. Scummy.
Xeno: (self-saving?) vote for blue, then unvoted soon after. Possible explanation: he miscounted the votals, that voting for blue would tie them both, then unvoted after realization. I'm looking at the timestamps: Xeno was probably semi-ninja'd by Lataro or something to that extent. The fact that he didn't count Lataro pings me only a little, if my explanation holds.
Blue: OMGUS at Xeno, reason is vote and unvote.

ATM, wam and Xeno are tied at two votes. ATM, wam is our biggest tell. Vote: wam

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:20 pm UTC

EBWOP: votes are in new lines.

Unvote

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:28 pm UTC

I'm back. I guess I want to give wam time to respond to the burgeoning wagon on him. Miller is one of those roles that you pretty much have to claim, but at the same time, town pretty much has to take it with a big grain of salt.
Image <-- Evil experiment

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:06 am UTC

Right, so just a heads up, my activity will be limited after tonight/tomorrow since I'm going home for a week.

That said, this threads activity has been rather limited, so, nothing really new to comment on.

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:54 pm UTC

I disagree with this logic. Don't you think wam would simply claim miller if he were scum? What's the point of claiming 50% miller? Someone claiming miller is either scum or miller. No one is gonna cop them at this point. From my POV, unless there is a way for wam to change wincons based on something, I think his claim is more likely true than not.
I need to re-read. Xeno's revelation is interesting and I understand the vote, but I'm more interested in the people currently voting for wam. I think we can get more out of looking into their reaction/reasoning. Will look more after work.

wam

Postby wam » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:29 pm UTC

I go away for a weekend and you guys start bandwagoning me.

Basically the 50% miller makes perfect sense given my role and no I'm not a cylon.

This post has so much wrong with it I don't know wehre to star.

Lataro wrote:Reasoning, his 50% miller claim. The only way someone could be a miller is if they are a cylon whose character didn't know they were a cylon. That provides only a few possible roles he could have. Given that it's not clear what we are after, either outright cylons, or group of deep cover cylons, I'm happy to see him swing. Second reason, Weak vote on xeno, openly admits it. Xeno had a vote on them thanks to Adam, so possible trying to form a bandwagon on a target since everyone is being so quiet and a majority lynch isn't likely at this time. Third reason, his doubt about the cylon detector bugs me, and his statement about cop sanities as well. It functioned perfectly in the series, and there is no reason if someone has it to doubt it's sanity, unless they are specifically told that they are ignoring the truth, aka, Gaius. Finally, even if not a cylon, the 50% miller could refer to Gaius, who flipped sides back and forth the entire time to suit his own needs. If I gotta get rid of one quite person D1, I'd rather it be Gaius or a possible deep cover cylon, than some other random person.

You don't have to be a cylon to be a miller, e.g. gauis (not my role) would quite easily be a miller then there were various people accused of being cylon sympathsisers (e. random deck hand from season 1). Next think it's a weak vote but at least it was generating content and pushing for responses rather than everyone sittin gon their hands. As to the vote already on xeno I didn't actually realise this. Also give it was a mod dictated vote the odds of that staying there were low. I did post it 5 DAYS before deadline and if we let scum push a bandwaggon 5 days before deadline we deserve to lose.

Actually gauis broke it in the series after it returned boomer so who knows. It was more a don't trust cop results as 100% warning which as adam is the mod is a standard warning.

So Lataro seems remarkably scummy given that.

I'm not going to claim unless I have too but I will say I am not a Cylon or even a cylon who thinks their Human. I am not gauis.

Talking about weak votes, Xeno';s on blue is ridiculous.

Moody's bandwaggon on me is so scummy as well as was CJ (but he alwasy looks bad)

so Basically I think scum is in the group Lataro, Xeno, Moody, CJ

Can we get some votals?

I am leaving my vote on xeno for his ridiculous vote on blue.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:59 pm UTC

Votals:
wam - 3 (Lataro, moody7277, cjquines)
Xenomortis - 2 (wam, bluebambue)
Last edited by Adam H on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:33 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
-Adam

Xenomortis

Postby Xenomortis » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:14 pm UTC

I unvoted for blue ages ago.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:35 pm UTC

Xenomortis wrote:I unvoted for blue ages ago.
OK, fixed.
-Adam

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:58 pm UTC

quick note - i misunderstood earlier that xeno's vote on blue was not serious at all. as such, i withdraw any (indirect) FoS that resulted from his voting/unvoting. The other note that wam pointed out about him - remains to be considered, though I don't see it as much of a scumtell.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:50 pm UTC

Deadline in 46 hours, btw.
-Adam

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:09 pm UTC

I think there is a reasonable point here that claiming 50% miller is different from claiming miller. That doesn't clear wam — miller claims are very popular for certain scum players. But it does mean that I will be wanting to see genuinely scummy behavior before I would vote for him.

CJ is in the third position on the lynch, but that's only a slight statistical preference to scum. (One that I hate when I am town, because I often end up in that position…)

Lataro's argument for the first vote wasn't unreasonable, but the way the dogpiling started makes me a bit uneasy.

I guess I would probably vote for moody at the moment, but I want to do some review before doing so.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:36 pm UTC

dimochka wrote:No one is gonna cop [wam] at this point.

That's kind of the point, isn't it? I agree that their could be plausible miller roles (but not Baltar, pretty sure show-wise he'd be scum aligned). I'd consider an unvote, but restriction.

mpolo wrote:I guess I would probably vote for moody at the moment, but I want to do some review before doing so.

It isn't really a mafia game until someone votes for me. :P

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:40 pm UTC

So, anyone who would vote for wam is the scum team. Glad that's cleared up.

Going on vacation here soon, don't see much reason to change my vote though given the response to my vote reasons. His post seems to directly ignore parts of my post, specifically his first sentence after the quote that ignores that I considered Gaius a possible miller role claim as well. There are other roles that may be possible, but it comes down mostly to his reaction that seals my vote remaining.

wam

Postby wam » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:46 pm UTC

And I was saying there's an obvious one youve missed. Who generally has good intentions.

Actually it was you for the post that was wrong and the others for bandwaggoning.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:15 pm UTC

We have pretty weak levels of information here. While it is possible that the miller claim is a nefarious attempt by scum to slip through, the specificity of claiming 50% chance of being a miller gives it a little ring of truth. As such, I am looking at the people who are dog-piling. Lataro came up with the argument at first, and I think it's a reasonable thing to argue. Moody and CJquines came a little too quickly after that for my taste.

I tend to read CJ in a scummy light, so am going to

Vote: moody

in the hopes that this is a more "neutral" bad feeling. There's still time to change this if necessary.

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:03 pm UTC

ugh crashed as i typed. quick recap as i don't feel like retyping everything.

1. i'm more comfortable with a moody vote than any others currently. I'd be ok with a CJ vote. I feel like both read Lataro's logic (some of which makes sense but I still think the 50% claim is unlikely to be made up) and decided - hey we'll vote, why not, it's a D1 vote!
2. Is it worth NLing iff (if and only if) tormod is guaranteed to be modkilled? I'm afraid that with some bad luck we could lose 3 townies by d2 (lynch, modkill, night kill). Also - what are the chances of having a vig in game? Are there any roles that would make sense?

I'll put a vote after I get a few opinions for point #2

My opinion so far: Lataro and wam - more townie than others. CJ and moody - more scummy. Xeno - neutralish (as I mentioned earlier). Others - neutral.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:56 pm UTC

With the iff, no lynch might be a possibility, for the reason you cite — 3 dead townies would be almost irrecoverable.

Assuming there is a modkill today, would no lynch be an acceptable vote? At what point will we know whether Tormod is being modkilled or not?

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:18 pm UTC

Deva has replaced Tormod. Thanks Deva!

There will be a 24 hour extension to the deadline, putting it at ~42.5 hours from this post.

For the record, voting "No Lynch" is allowed in this game.
-Adam

Deva
Has suggestions for the murderers out there.

Postby Deva » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:51 pm UTC

Remembers the flavor somewhat. Watched Season One long ago. Never saw anything beyond. Retained some memories from the game. Knows bits from expansions too, but not much. Struggles to recall who appeared in Season One (specifically, Helo and engineers).

Power speculation:

- William Adama: Forced target switch. Allow a second target.
- Laura Roslin: Vote powers. Temporary/permanent detentions (in the brig).
- Starbuck: Gambling power.
- Apollo: Understudy of William Adama.
- Gaius Baltar: Cop. Inventor. Traitor.
- Number Six: Mafia or Cult. Possibly roleblocker or forced target switch.
- Boomer: Secret Mafia. May have powers that fail.
- Tom Zarek: Possibly Independent. Kill powers.
- Saul Tigh: Forced target switch. Possible alcohol interaction (such as mason talk over drinks). (Assumes not that example, though. Drank in secret.)
- Galen Tyrol: Inventor. Cannot think how to implement repairing powers. Prevents (fatal) malfunctions, maybe?

Note1: Expects one forced target switch maximum. Conveys leadership/seduction well, though.
Note2: Used some powers/traits from the game. Could not recall Presidential Quorum powers except brigging, unfortunately. Usually played engineers and pilots.

Requests underlined votes for a second candidate. Skimmed the thread before replacing in. Noticed little variety in voting. Gains less information from a dogpile.

Will post impressions shortly.
Changes its form depending on the observer.

wam

Postby wam » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:06 pm UTC

I was hoping to not have to do this but no one looks like unvoting.

I am felix gaeta which makes the 50% miller make sense on a flavour level to me.

I'm not going to claim my powers as that just helps scum.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:52 pm UTC

So, Lataro leads out voting on wam with a reasoned post, then later posts that people voting for wam are scum without unvoting; odd.

I agree with Lataro and his reasoning, vote for wam, and am seen to be scummy; tragically common.

CJ then comes on board at the traditional (in a "the butler did it" sense) 3rd place. Dimochka and mpolo also find this scummy. Might switch my vote to CJ later.

Good start with the power speculation on Deva's part.

Deva

Postby Deva » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:10 am UTC

First: Plays a character on Lataro's list.

@moody7277: Read Lataro's last post as sarcasm.

Abridged notes
- wam: Posted flavor speculation. 50% miller. Admittedly weak vote on Xenomortis. Claims Felix Gaeta. Current vote: Xenomortis.
- moody7277: Mentions the detector working. More flavor talk. Current vote: wam.
- mpolo: Not on Lataro’s list of characters. Setup speculation. Recognizes that miller claims != Mafia claims. Suspects previously unmentioned people. Current vote: moody7277.
- bluebambue: Early Finger of Suspicion (withdrawn). Do not mass claim. Retaliatory vote on Xenomortis. Current vote: Xenomortis.
- Xenomortis: Asked a reasonable question at mpolo. Pointed out bluebamblue’s lack of posts. Voted, then unvoted. Current vote: None.
- dimochka: Summarizes events with some commentary. Asks wam a question. Disagrees about Lataro’s accusation. Views Xenomortis’s vote as inconsequential. Lists current impressions. Current vote: None.
- Lataro: List of characters + flavor. Voted first. Sticks with wam after his reaction. Current vote: wam.
- cjquines: Comments on events. Current vote: wam.

Impressions
- wam: Slight Town lean. Considers a 50% miller quite specific. Fits decently with a Starbuck gambling power. Claimed a dodgy (but not Cylon) role. Risked a lot on Day One, if Mafia. Seems unlikely.
- moody7277: Slight Mafia lean. Never offered much on anyone else.
- mpolo: Town lean. Agrees with him frequently. Voted someone new.
- bluebambue: Mild Mafia lean. Wishes to hear more from her.
- Xenomortis: Slight Mafia lean. Commented about bluebambue's lack of posts. Wrote very little as well. Never truly voted.
- dimochka: Medium Town lean. Always likes lists of reads. Asked questions and for more comments from others.
- Lataro: Medium Town lean. Disagrees with his reasoning. Generated lots of content, however. Considers that quite Town-ish. Never heard many other opinions besides on wam, unfortunately.
- cjquines: Slight Mafia lean. Posted very little. Wants to see more.

Order:
(Town)
mpolo
dimochka
Lataro
wam
bluebambue
cjquines
moody7277
Xenomortis
(Mafia)

Questions
@moody7277:
moody7277 wrote:2. I think I have mpolo's "riddle" figured out.

Please explain (or explain why you should not). Also, please state what you think of (at least some) others.

@mpolo:
mpolo wrote:7/2 or 6/2/1 seem reasonable, with the probability of an independent very high. In this case, the independent seems to be truly independent — I am specifically looking for Cylons, and don't seem to care about others.

Why do you only care about Cylons? Do you expect the Independent to be harmless?

@bluebamblue:
bluebambue wrote:Wam: Pretty much agree with Lataro here.

Why did you not vote wam?

@Xenomortis: Who do you think is Mafia? Name at least one, preferably two (or more).

@dimochka
dimochka wrote:essentially i like what the four above said so far. would like to hear from everyone else. i think i know one person's role from what they've said so far, but I think claiming it right now would not be helpful, somewhat similarly to what moody said.

Please explain as much as reasonable. How did you figure it out, despite being flavorblind (at the start)? Was the Wiki that obvious?

@Lataro: Do you find anyone else suspicious?

@cjquines: Who else do you think is Mafia?

Awaits further information. Until then, vote early and often.

Vote: Xenomortis

Prefers a Xenomortis lynch over wam currently. Never committed to voting anyone. (Applies to dimochka too. Liked their content more, though.)

Underline Vote: moody7277

Comes off as slightly fingerpointy with "But what about them?" statements. Feels unsatisfying, justification-wise. Seems to be chasing votes. (See: wam, now potentially cjquines. Ignored Xenomortis, strangely.)

Deva

Postby Deva » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:24 am UTC

Just realized. Cancels mpolo's question. Kept imagining Tom Zarek as a Serial Killer. Cannot exist. Wins regardless of their survival or death otherwise. Doubts that.

Xenomortis

Postby Xenomortis » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:31 am UTC

First off, Deva's vote forces me to do this:

Deva wrote:Prefers a Xenomortis lynch over wam currently. Never committed to voting anyone.

I think it's amusing I get votes against me for both voting blue and unvoting*.

*I typed my vote in the post and forgot to remove it when I saw I'd been ninja'd by Lataro.

bluebambue wrote:Xeno's vote seemed nuetral to me, but the unovote does not.

Explain? What makes you think my unvote is in anyway "charged"?

dimochka wrote:Xeno's revelation is interesting and I understand the vote, but I'm more interested in the people currently voting for wam.

The first part of this sentence sounded weird when I read it my head. It seems such a strange, political thing to say. My comment on blue wasn't really interesting.

wam wrote:Talking about weak votes, Xeno';s on blue is ridiculous.

I can taste the irony.

wam wrote:so Basically I think scum is in the group Lataro, Xeno, Moody, CJ

Which makes four; 6/2/1 or similar seems to be a popular spec - who do you suspect the least?

Deva wrote:@Xenomortis: Who do you think is Mafia? Name at least one, preferably two (or more).

cjquines isn't an unreasonable pick - he's posted basically nothing (he restated what had happened in the thread, briefly, and then voted. The only interesting thing he's done is vote. But, as far as I can tell, he's always like that.
dimochka (and this will be controversial), I seem to remember, is usually pretty good at this scumhunting thing. He's not done much of that really, but has been pretty conservative.
moody hasn't done much to make me think scum, I've not played with him much so don't have any good notion of how he plays.

wam does have this weird 50% miller claim. Part of me thinks that, as a result, wam is going to have to die at some point. The only way I think that could be avoided is with a town cop result, but I don't recommend that either.
I don't buy this argument at all:
dimochka wrote:Don't you think wam would simply claim miller if he were scum? What's the point of claiming 50% miller? Someone claiming miller is either scum or miller.

Quite possibly, the point of claiming something different like that would be to give the claim some credence. If this is a false claim, it would appear to have been somewhat successful!

wam wrote:I was hoping to not have to do this but no one looks like unvoting.

I am felix gaeta which makes the 50% miller make sense on a flavour level to me.

Yeah... you're gonna have to explain that a little.
And why is the name claim a problem for you? Are you truthfully worried about power speculations based on that?
Or did my earlier statement not sound so unreasonable after all?

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:33 am UTC

Deva wrote:
moody7277 wrote:2. I think I have mpolo's "riddle" figured out.

Please explain (or explain why you should not). Also, please state what you think of (at least some) others.

Based on what mpolo was implying in his post regarding Lataro's list of roles, I thought I knew what role he had, I am not as certain now. I don't want to be more explicit as it might be considered rude to speculate on someone's rolename, also because it has been speculated that the toasters might be able to do mischief if they had our true names. I agree with your statement that Zarek probably isn't a SK (if he is in this game), most likely he is a survivor and the independent people are propsing in the 6/2/1 scenario.

Revising my remarks about Lataro's vote, and checking back I see he is in the same boat as I am regarding his vote (mod action means he can't unvote, only switch). Xeno voting defensively is, to me at least, a point in his favor. I want to believe wam's roleclaim, and whatever Geata was, he wasn't a cylon sympathizer. If I had to pick other people who are town, it'd be wam, Xeno, and Lataro, with CJ seeming the scummiest to me. Bad news is right now, me changing my vote would leave it a coin flip between Xeno and wam.

Deva

Postby Deva » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:08 am UTC

As a notice:

Unofficial Votals:
wam - 4 (Lataro, moody7277, cjquines, Xenomortis)
Xenomortis - 3 (wam, bluebambue, Deva)
moody7277 – 1 (mpolo)

Not voting: dimochka

Hammers at five votes. Deadline in approximately thirty-four hours. Please refrain from hammering for now. Denied the existence of vote-changing powers, fortunately. (Guessed Laura Roslin at least partially wrong too. Enjoyed speculating, if nothing else.)

Deva

Postby Deva » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:50 am UTC

moody7277 wrote:If I had to pick other people who are town, it'd be wam, Xeno, and Lataro, with CJ seeming the scummiest to me. Bad news is right now, me changing my vote would leave it a coin flip between Xeno and wam.

Is that a problem? Considers both Town, from your viewpoint (and assuming no typos). What is the difference between 50-50 Town-Town and 100% Town? Still has over a day. Will assist you.

Unvote
Underline Unvote

Vote: moody7277

UnderlineVote: Xenomortis

There. Broke the tie.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:28 am UTC

Deva wrote:@mpolo:

Why do you only care about Cylons? Do you expect the Independent to be harmless?

My goal according to role is specifically to eliminate the Cylons. As a result, I don't care a lot about the Independent unless he gets in the way of eliminating Cylons (or starts taking out townies, making it more difficult to win…)

Xenomortis

Postby Xenomortis » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:24 am UTC

So he's not at L-1
Unvote

moody7277 wrote:If I had to pick other people who are town, it'd be wam, Xeno, and Lataro, with CJ seeming the scummiest to me.

Whilst I appreciated the confidence, I am intrigued as to how you came to the conclusion that the two towniest people are the two people closest to the noose.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:19 pm UTC

@Deva: Tactically, there is no difference.
@Xeno: I think it is unfortunate that being close to the noose is what it take for towniness to show up sometimes.

I'm just going to vote my conscience, even though I now have a 33% chance of being lynched:

Vote: CJ

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:10 pm UTC

Votals:
wam - 2 (Lataro, cjquines)
Xenomortis - 2 (wam, bluebambue)
moody7277 - 2 (mpolo, Deva)
cjquines - 1 (moody7277)

22.5 hours to deadline.
-Adam

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:33 pm UTC

I typed out a really long post but it got deleted, so to summarize:
I've been busy the past few days with schedule conflicts, apologies.
To answer Deva:

Unvote
Vote: moody

wam justified himself. Xeno isn't that scummy. The rest are sort of neutral. moody voted for me by his conscience, which I believe to be rather impulsive, and he really doesn't have a reason for calling me scummy.

Return to “Mafia”