2. DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE GAME OUTSIDE THIS THREAD. Apart from a properly lablelled spoiler in the discussion thread.
3. Please stay on topic.
4. Don't lurk through the whole game; if you need to drop out, TELL ME.
5. If you aren't part of the game, please do not post in the thread
6. Once it is nighttime, do not post in the thread
7. If you die, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," which reveals no information.
8. You may not post verbatim or quote from your role PM. Paraphrasing is fine.
9. You may not edit your posts. This is to preempt the possibility of cheating by sending messages to other people and then editing them out.
10. You must play to your current win condition
11. All Pms must be sent to both mods, (wam and Suzaku)
Game Specific Rules
2. If at any point a player receives a majority of votes, then the day ends, however, you may keep posting till a mod calls it, however, any votes, unvotes or actions submitted after this will not be counted.
3. This is a semi-open setup. You can ask questions to the mod; you may not get an answer though.
4. All votes should be made by posting on a new line, IN BOLD. For example,
5. You must post an Unvote before you can make a new vote. For example,
6. If you have questions, either post them IN BOLD in this thread, or PM me.
7. You may only communicate with other players by PM if I have specifically said you can do so.
9. Players cannot target themselves.
10. At the start of each day phase I will reveal the alignment and power of all people killed
11. If votes are tied at a deadline it will be a no lynch
12.NO cryptography under any circumstances!!
13. 3 days without posting gets you a warning, 2 more days and you will be modkilled or replaced with no regard to balance. If you get 3 warnings your modkilled or replaced.
- There is at least one vanilla town
- There are strong anti mass claim mechanics in place. Those of you who have played my games before or played games with me, know my dislike of mass claiming, so go on try it I dare you!
- Sanity of any role is not guaranteed
- The Town win condition is " You win when all threats to the town are defeated"
- There will be a second set of votals (in green) this will decide who at the end of each day will get the box. Inside the box there are the following.
1 Shot watcher
1 Shot Tracker
1 Shot Cop A
1 Shot Cop B
1 Shot Cop C
1 Shot misfiring Pistol*
1 Shot Role Cop**
Cops A-C are Insane, sane and random (the sanities have been pre determined at random).
* Only has a 50% chance of killing the target, has a 5% chance of killing the user, has a 10% chance of killing someone at random and a 35% chance of not going of at all in which case it can be returned to the box.
** If used on anti-town will return a VT result
Once something has been used it is no longer in the box. When you get the box you are told which of the options are available.
List of possible roles, I am happy to explain how any of them would have been interpreted for this game. Also I may or may not have used some of them as one shots, also where applicable they could be town, scum or neutral.
Paranoid Gun owner
2. UniqueScreenname (I hope it's as good as the last Sherlock game)
3. just_me (sherlock \o/ )
4. Valius II
6. dimochka (I would have no issue with co-moding instead of playing)
11. serrapaladin (same username on mafiascum.net - here for a change of scenery)
12. Angua (might be a bit late signing up? )
13. bouer (someone knocked him off)
You all had received a mysterious email,
If you want to know who I am what I am and why I am doing everything thats been happening get in the taxi that is outside. Don’t ask any questions don’t try and work out where your going and most importantly of all don’t bring anything with you.
Role Pms Will go out in a couple of hours when I have eaten there is no need to confirm once I have sent them all out the game will start