I'd like to start this out by thanking everyone who signed up for this game. I didn't expect it to be this big or popular, and I've spent a LOT of time digging though old games, and some good ole fashion brainstorming to come up with roles for this game. This game is going to be beyond crazy, and I'd like to say right at the start, there are a lot of mechanics going on here, and even though your role may say something, and something else happens that seems to contradict it, trust me, it was planned to work that way. I left some exceptions to the rules out of your role PMs both to keep it simple, and not give too much information away. I just wanted everyone to be aware of this so that you can play this game with that in mind, so that if something changes, you'll know nothing is absolute. That said, as I promised before, I will not lie to you, I will not change the rules, you may not know all the rules, and things that seem like an absolute may not be. When roles with crazy powers interact, there are no absolutes.
On to the FUN!
First, lets look at the game rules we all know and love.
2. You may not play to lose. This will be dealt with at the mod's discretion (expect an immediate modkill if you play against your faction).
3. Do not lurk. Replacements are not an option. Be active and don't put yourself in the position to be modkilled please.
4. You may not edit your posts.
5. You may not post your role PM, or quote verbatim from it. You may paraphrase.
6. Votes and questions must be posted in
bold, on a newline.
You may also ask questions to the mod in PM.
7. You may not post game content in this thread after you are dead. (You may post death flavor.) If you are lynched, you are dead when the deadline is reached. Else, you are dead when the mod says so.
8. You may not post game content at night. It is night when the aforementioned deadline is reached or the mod calls for night. To be clear votals that appear hammered does not mean discussion must end.
9. The mod's decisions are final.
Make special note of rule eight above, it is different from how I normally run games!
Now, onto some game specific stuff:
1. You can do whatever you want as far as claiming goes, as a fair-minded person I'll say this, I wouldn't advise it.
2. More on Rule eight above. Even though discussion and actions can continue after a vote appears hammered, once a vote is hammered, that time stamp is when nothing else done matters. Submit an action after the facT? I don't care, it's too late. Be aware of this, that even though I'm allowing things to continue since when a vote is hammered and when it appears so may be different from reality, that point in time is still an absolute.
3. For those who can talk to each other out there, I hate listener type roles. Live assured that none exist or will be allowed to exist in this game.
4. Everyone has a win condition, and an extra win condition. I don't care if you've nailed your extra win condition ten times over, if you don't meet your first win condition, it doesn't count. Extra wins exist as an incentive to do something a fair bit more challenging than normal play would allow. Some are still easier than others, but since they are designed for a specific role in mind, that's to happen. Don't try and play exclusively for them, since as I said, if you fail to get your primary, it won't matter.
More to come if I think of anything I'm missing.
9. Adam H
10. Valius II
20. just me