Transformers Line incorrect?

Please compose all posts in Emacs.

Moderators: phlip, Moderators General, Prelates

EdgarJPublius
Official Propagandi.... Nifty Poster Guy

Re: Transformers Line incorrect?

Postby EdgarJPublius » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:49 pm UTC

There's still an estimable average based on the length and complexity of the password, and number of users (if there are enough users, somebodies password is going to be 'password' or P4ssword depending on what sorts of passwords the system will accept., or the strength of the algorithm/key combination.
Roosevelt wrote:
I wrote:Does Space Teddy Roosevelt wrestle Space Bears and fight the Space Spanish-American War with his band of Space-volunteers the Space Rough Riders?

Yes.

-still unaware of the origin and meaning of his own user-title

bcoblentz

Postby bcoblentz » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:45 am UTC

GMontag wrote:
Archangel wrote:Also, did it piss anyone else off that she mispronounced "Fourier"?

Um, she didn't. Fourier is French. The trailing r is silent.

But she did call it a Fourier Transfer.

b.i.o
Green is the loneliest number

Postby b.i.o » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:58 am UTC

I noticed that when I was watching and promptly forgot about it.

Probably because Michael Bay was at the screening. After laughing through that entire movie because of how bad it was I got to hear a friend ask him why he killed off the only black (well, black voiced) robot--as usually the black guy is the one to die in action movies/games. He dodged the question, but hearing it asked from the middle of a theatre full of people was amazing.

zenten

Re: Re:

Postby zenten » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:00 pm UTC

nyeguy wrote:
trihedron wrote:
mellow_geek wrote:I feel this should be referenced: Top Ten Worst Portrayals of Technology in Film

Well, tape my ankles together and fish me a kwyjibo, whoever wrote that list is an idiot.

Definitely. First of all, putting Jurassic Park in Number 2 simply because a teenage female knows Unix?

Yes, the messed up 3D GUI is the real reason it should be on there.

davean
Site Ninja

Postby davean » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:54 pm UTC

zenten wrote:
nyeguy wrote:
trihedron wrote:
mellow_geek wrote:I feel this should be referenced: Top Ten Worst Portrayals of Technology in Film

Well, tape my ankles together and fish me a kwyjibo, whoever wrote that list is an idiot.

Definitely. First of all, putting Jurassic Park in Number 2 simply because a teenage female knows Unix?

That has nothing on compiz!

zenten

Postby zenten » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:38 pm UTC

davean wrote:
zenten wrote:
nyeguy wrote:
trihedron wrote:

That has nothing on compiz!

Hey, compiz doesn't make things worse from an interface perspective, at least as long as you don't set everything to random and whatnot. It's not worth the performance hit, but just because the value is 0 doesn't make it negative.

Having to navigate through a file system like I'm playing a shooter, that's annoying and of negative value.

Return to “Religious Wars”