The Liquor Thread

Apparently, people like to eat.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Bakemaster
pretty nice future dick

Re: The Liquor Thread

Postby Bakemaster » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:48 pm UTC

It took me around two and a half months to finish the Laphroaig that Dream recommended a while back in this thread. I didn't notice any change in that time.
c0 = 2.13085531 × 1014 smoots per fortnight
"Apparently you can't summon an alternate timeline clone of your inner demon, guys! Remember that." —Noc

Dream
WINNING

Postby Dream » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:31 am UTC

the_stabbage wrote:By the way, why does everyone age their scotch 10 or 12 years? Is it a matter of prestige that single malts are at least 10 years old, or does the aging make such a significant difference? Legally, scotch only has to be aged for 3 years.

It's not prestige, as many famous distilleries release malts of less than 8 years, which they don't put an age statement on. I believe there's a regular release from Glenfarclas at five years. Some, like the Ledaig, from Tobermory are excellent, if quite simple compared to their longer aged siblings. If you've ever had very young scotch, it tends to be lighter and less richly complex, which is obviously not on in a drink that costs so much. There are perfectly good blended whiskies that cost less than malts but would kick their asses at, say, five years old.

Azrael wrote:I'm not sure about that. I've had up to 30 year rum, and 18 year bourbon -- both aged in new oak -- that weren't really that woody.

Those drinks are based on different ingredients, cane sugar and corn, which handle wood character better than do scotches. Scotch, if it can be believed, is actually quite a delicate drink, and would be quickly overwhelmed by new wood. The sweet vanilla notes that come out in really good bourbon and rum come out of the wood, and they can really unbalance a scotch that's seen a bad cask or been left too long.
I knew a woman once, but she died soon after.

Talendor

Postby Talendor » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:30 am UTC

Reading this thread has given me some good recommendations for when I am in my local liquor store next. However, if I wanted to try scotch, what do you all recommend? Price won't be that much of an issue. I'll wait for the response as I finish my 1/2 pint of Jager

MotorToad
Really Repeatedly Redundantly Redundant

Postby MotorToad » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:34 pm UTC

Talendor wrote:Reading this thread has given me some good recommendations for when I am in my local liquor store next. However, if I wanted to try scotch, what do you all recommend? Price won't be that much of an issue. I'll wait for the response as I finish my 1/2 pint of Jager

First, I'd go back through the whole thread with [ctrl]-f tuned to "Scotch" and read what we've said, then ask more specific questions so we don't repeat too much typing. :)
What did you bring the book I didn't want read out of up for?
"MAN YOUR WAY TO ANAL!" (An actual quote from another forum. Only four small errors from making sense.)

Dream
WINNING

Postby Dream » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:20 am UTC

MotorToad wrote:
Talendor wrote:Reading this thread has given me some good recommendations for when I am in my local liquor store next. However, if I wanted to try scotch, what do you all recommend? Price won't be that much of an issue. I'll wait for the response as I finish my 1/2 pint of Jager

First, I'd go back through the whole thread with [ctrl]-f tuned to "Scotch" and read what we've said, then ask more specific questions so we don't repeat too much typing. :)

Or, tell us what you like to drink, and maybe we can make some suggestions. Jagermeister is... not helpful in that regard...

Azrael
CATS. CATS ARE NICE.

Postby Azrael » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:12 pm UTC

If close to $70 a bottle doesn't hurt, I recommend Lagavulin 16 year. Or ... just read this guy's scotch reviews. They're pretty thorough, but were last updated in 2002.

clintonius

Postby clintonius » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:42 am UTC

Fresh corn whiskey. $13. It comes in a mason jar. And it's fuck tasty.
kira wrote:*piles up some limbs and blood and a couple hearts for good measure*
GUYS. I MADE A HUMAN.
*...pokes at it with a stick*

Mr. Mack

Postby Mr. Mack » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:20 am UTC

clintonius wrote:Fresh corn whiskey. $13. It comes in a mason jar. And it's fuck tasty.
Are you talking about Georgia Moon? Because I've been curious about that one. I like that it doesn't contain brake fluid, but I always end up thinking it'll be too harsh and I end up buying bourbon instead.
"Bagpipes, YES!"

Check out my girlfriend's Etsy shop, Kye's Kreations!

clintonius

Postby clintonius » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:33 am UTC

YES. Oh man. It's soooo good. Honestly. It has zero complexity, but it's fuckawesome if you're looking for something easygoing to just throw back for a while that doesn't taste like shit and DOESN'T BURN. AT ALL. It's the opposite of harsh. I've never had a bourbon anywhere near this smooth.

I may or may not be drinking straight from the jar (did I mention it comes in a mason jar?). And I may or may not be about a quarter of the way through it. After about 45 minutes.

This could get ugly.
GUYS. I MADE A HUMAN.

Matt

Postby Matt » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:41 am UTC

clintonius wrote:YES. Oh man. It's soooo good.

Every time I see Georgia Moon it's priced way up because it's uncommon. The way you describe it makes me kind of want to use it to make a liqueur. Perhaps some kind of throwback old-style Southern Comfort knockoff.
Hi. I'm from Massachusetts.

clintonius

Postby clintonius » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:57 am UTC

What's it cost where you're at? I paid $13 for it, I think, and that feels about right (on the cheap side of 'alright,' really). I imagine it would make a great base for a lot of liqueurs, though I don't know how long corn whiskey stays good.
GUYS. I MADE A HUMAN.

Mr. Mack

Postby Mr. Mack » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:12 am UTC

It's great to hear an endorsement. I always want to try something new, but I'm also always worried about wasting money on something awful. According to the all-knowing internet, the local Total Wine carries it for about $12 (your results may vary). I'll consider picking some up.

I recently set some money aside solely for the purchase of whiskey, so I've been looking for some new stuff to try. Despite costing more than a week's worth of groceries, I decided to go ahead and buy a bottle of Knob Creek, which is so good it could convince Richard Dawkins that there is an all loving god. But I think that something simple might make for a fun change of pace after something that complex.
Unless I can find a good bottle of Scotch in my price range. I've always wanted to try good Scotch. As it stands I've only had Lauder's (which came in a plastic jug) and Inver House Green Plaid (which was $9).
Unless unless, I decide to try another really nice bourbon (less risky, since I know I love bourbon). I'll figure it all out later.
"Bagpipes, YES!"

Dream
WINNING

Postby Dream » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:10 am UTC

If you like bourbon, maybe try Glenmorangie. It's a Single Malt, so will be much, much priceier than your previous scotches, but should suit you well. Try it in a bar before you buy a whole bottle.

clintonius

Postby clintonius » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:13 pm UTC

For what it's worth, my absolute favorite bourbon is Basil Hayden. It can usually be had for about $40.

Also for what it's worth, I took down close to 2/3 of that bottle of Georgia Moon last night and have ZERO hangover.
GUYS. I MADE A HUMAN.

MotorToad

Postby MotorToad » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:14 pm UTC

I have a dear love for rye whiskeys, and several are available that have been distilled the same as Bourbon, the difference being Bourbon must at least be 51% corn. One of my favorites, but it's far from cheap or commonly available, is Sazerac. It's bold, bold, bold, complex, delicious, tastes like whiskey should, and bold. It sells here for about $55 a bottle when it's here, but I've seen it on the intertubez for $80. Short of that, I like Jim Beam Rye better than Jim Beam, and I like me some Jim Beam. Unfortunately the Rye doesn't come in a handle so it's expensive compared to the regular stuff. (The local liquor hawker sells 1.5l at about 150% of the price of 750s so other than Scotch which doesn't come in a handle, I don't often buy 750s!)
"MAN YOUR WAY TO ANAL!" (An actual quote from another forum. Only four small errors from making sense.)

Matt

Postby Matt » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:49 pm UTC

Got Hayman's Old Tom as a gift last night from Brix and picked up Eagle Rare in a 375mL for 12 dollars (!!!!!!!) at Blanchard's in Allston. Time to foster a Collins and single barrel addiction.

I've only seen Georgia Moon at Muckey's in Lakeville, and for some reason I remember it being like 20+ dollars.

clintonius

Postby clintonius » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:25 am UTC

I still recommend it.

Has anybody tried Hurricane Rum before? It's the other one I decided to test drive this paycheck, and I'm quite pleased. It's unusually sweet for a lighter gold rum, which makes it good for mixing w/ Coke, though it does have quite a burn if you take it straight. It comes about 45%, which is a little stronger than what I'm used to. I'm wondering what others' thoughts are.
GUYS. I MADE A HUMAN.

Matt

Postby Matt » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:02 pm UTC

clintonius wrote:Has anybody tried Hurricane Rum before?

I see Hurricane and Gale Force Gin and whatever else that company makes all over the place around here, and it is consistently priced for far more than I want to spend for rum or gin. I wish I could find it in a bar, just once.

PictureSarah
Secretary of Penile Nomenclature

Postby PictureSarah » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:20 pm UTC

I've tried the Gale Force Gin and enjoyed it. Also recently tried Beefeater gin for the first time, and completely over-did it, but enjoyed the beginning of the night a good deal. A few weeks ago bought a bottle of New Amsterdam gin because it was cheaper than Beefeater and Gale Force but not as cheap as the really cheap and questionable-looking gins...it was not so tasty.

Edit: Has anyone tried Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur? I really would love to try it, I love all things ginger...it's pricey, though.
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."

Matt

Postby Matt » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:47 pm UTC

PictureSarah wrote:I've tried the Gale Force Gin and enjoyed it. Also recently tried Beefeater gin for the first time, and completely over-did it, but enjoyed the beginning of the night a good deal. A few weeks ago bought a bottle of New Amsterdam gin because it was cheaper than Beefeater and Gale Force but not as cheap as the really cheap and questionable-looking gins...it was not so tasty.

Edit: Has anyone tried Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur? I really would love to try it, I love all things ginger...it's pricey, though.

You're kidding! I like New Amsterdam, it's definitely going to be my substitute when I can't find Plymouth for under 20 dollars. Can't beat shit vodka price for decent well gin. Granted, Blanchard's is doing 16 dollar Plymouth so the point is moot.

I've never really liked Beefeater but it's definitely the most "London Dry" London Dry I can find everywhere.

Is the ginger liqueur the one in that crazy frosted yellow bottle with the black rings around it? I saw that the other night and was like wat

PictureSarah
Secretary of Penile Nomenclature

Postby PictureSarah » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:15 pm UTC

I didn't like the New Amsterdam because it just seemed a bit too simple to me, no strong juniperiness, no nice cucumber and roseness like in Hendrick's, no citrusiness like Gale Force...and also the alcohol taste and smell was really prominent. I almost got a medicinal vibe.

And the Canton is in the frosted yellow bottle with the black rings. I really want to try it! I wish I had money for experimenting with tasty boozes.
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."

clintonius

Postby clintonius » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:18 pm UTC

I got my hurricane rum at a gigantic discount place, so the advertised original price was cut in half.

New Amsterdam is pretty bleh, I think. Too sweet for my taste (and simple, as PicSar mentioned). Also I find the bottle pretentious and annoying:

"Originally, NYC was called New Amsterdam.

Now there is New Amsterdam straight gin."

I went on a rant about this to a friend, and my comment was, "What the fuck? 'Now there is New Amsterdam straight gin.' Is there a logical fallacy here, or is it so stupidly far removed from logic that I should just turn it around and keep drinking?"
GUYS. I MADE A HUMAN.

Mr. Mack

Postby Mr. Mack » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:09 am UTC

I bought a bottle a New Amsterdam once. I was at the store, and for some reason I thought the name New Amsterdam was their way of saying, "This gin is so good, it'll revolutionize the Amsterdam liquor industry!" When I got home I slapped myself in the forehead as soon as I remembered what New Amsterdam means. A story that embarrassingly stupid just has to be shared. :lol:
Anywho, I liked it. After an entire summer of drinking* Broker's and Gordon it made for a nice change of pace.
*Why isn't gin more popular in the deep south?

Dream wrote:If you like bourbon, maybe try Glenmorangie. It's a Single Malt, so will be much, much priceier than your previous scotches, but should suit you well. Try it in a bar before you buy a whole bottle.
Paying a lot more isn't really that big of an issue. After $9 for a fifth, there isn't really anywhere to go but up. Currently, the issue is availability. All I can find by that brand is the 18 year old stuff, which is a bit more expensive than what I'm looking to pay.

I was out of town this weekend, so all I could find was a sample bottle of Johnnie Walker Red Label. I thought that maybe how I feel about blended Scotch might give me an idea of whether or not I should spring for single malt.

clintonius wrote:For what it's worth, my absolute favorite bourbon is Basil Hayden. It can usually be had for about $40.

Also for what it's worth, I took down close to 2/3 of that bottle of Georgia Moon last night and have ZERO hangover.
Both are worth quite a bit. I'm pretty sure that Basil Hayden is in the same family as Knob Creek, so I'd probably enjoy it. I'd probably pick it over Georgia Moon since it'll be a while before I can spend that much on bourbon again, whereas Georgia Moon is usually in my price range.

@MotorToad. I'm not exactly Jim Beam's biggest fan. Something about their bourbon tastes funny to me. Is Wild Turkey rye any good?

PictureSarah wrote:I love all things ginger...
I'm a ginger, does that count for anything?
"Bagpipes, YES!"

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:13 am UTC

Wild Turkey Rye is all right as a basic entry-level mixer. I like Old Potrero 18th Century for sipping, and Pikesville for a good all-rounder.

Matt

Postby Matt » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:10 pm UTC

I'm an overholt/rittenhouse devotee when it comes to rye.

Yes, new amsterdam's ad campaign is retarded. Is that ever not the case with new products in this market? It is decidedly well gin but it's decent well gin.

MotorToad

Postby MotorToad » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:55 pm UTC

Mr. Mack wrote:*Why isn't gin more popular in the deep south?
During prohibition we still made our own whiskey. Up north they had to do with gin they could make on the spot or whiskey they could bring in from Canuckistan.
Mr. Mack wrote:
@MotorToad. I'm not exactly Jim Beam's biggest fan. Something about their bourbon tastes funny to me. Is Wild Turkey rye any good?
Beam is definitely not what I would drink if I had unlimited funds, but not because I don't like it. I think it's hard to beat for $20 a handle. Even if I could keep myself swimming in $80 bottles of Scotch I'd probably still keep a bottle or two of Beam in the bar for the servants, and I do seriously like their 8-year Black.

I can't recall the Chicken rye, I don't think I've had it. I do like the 101 quite a lot, but I don't particularly care for the 80-proof Bourbon. Beam rye is good, it's less sweet and corny than regular Beam. Other than my liking 101, I honestly can't recall being really impressed with anything from Austin-Nichols.

Bakemaster
pretty nice future dick

Postby Bakemaster » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:55 pm UTC

I wasn't much of a fan of the New Amsterdam either, though it wasn't bad. I guess now we'll have to try Hurricane Rum, since we both liked Gale Force Gin.
Mr. Mack wrote:I was out of town this weekend, so all I could find was a sample bottle of Johnnie Walker Red Label. I thought that maybe how I feel about blended Scotch might give me an idea of whether or not I should spring for single malt.

I started out on scotches with Johnny Walker, and enjoyed it, but it should be noted that Red Label is for mixing—Black Label and up are what you want for scotch drinking. There are several good reasons for this. I'd recommend the Green Label but it's priced like a good single malt so Black is probably your best starting point.
c0 = 2.13085531 × 1014 smoots per fortnight
"Apparently you can't summon an alternate timeline clone of your inner demon, guys! Remember that." —Noc

MotorToad

Postby MotorToad » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:37 pm UTC

I like Johnnie Red for drinking. It's not good Scotch, but I think it's a good whiskey and I enjoy it. It's just immature and not at all mellow, which doesn't bother me. Black, though, is more mellow than I care for; I'd go so far as to call it dull. I'll be happy to drink it but my money is spent on other bottles. It may be a good introductory Scotch, though.

Green Label. Oh how I love thee.
wikipedia wrote:Green Label — a vatted malt that is a blend of about 15 individual single malts, the signature malts being Talisker, Cragganmore, Linkwood, and Caol Ila – Aged 15 years. 86 proof. 43% ABV.
It's "vatted" not "mixed," which means it is a mix of malt whiskys with no grain whisky. It is the goods. The only reason it's not my main must-have Scotch is because Laphroaig is $40 and Green is $50.

Matt

Postby Matt » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:04 pm UTC

MotorToad wrote:Beam is definitely not what I would drink if I had unlimited funds, but not because I don't like it. I think it's hard to beat for $20 a handle.

Evan Williams all freaking day. Tastes much more like bourbon for often even cheaper.

clintonius

Postby clintonius » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:36 pm UTC

Thoughts on Michael Collins? I had it a couple years ago, and can't remember what I thought of it. I believe it was distinctly mediocre. Anybody else had it?

Also, I've never tried rye whiskey, and it's on my list of goodies to pick up next time I'm at a serviceable liquor store. Any recommendations on a place to start (anything particular from those mentioned above?)?
GUYS. I MADE A HUMAN.

Azrael
CATS. CATS ARE NICE.

Postby Azrael » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:07 pm UTC

Old Overhold - cheap
Pikesville
Rittenhouse - wins awards all the time, hard to find, but not really expensive
Sazerac

Mr. Mack wrote:@MotorToad. I'm not exactly Jim Beam's biggest fan.

You do know who makes Knob Creek, right?

*blows your mind*

Mr. Mack

Postby Mr. Mack » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:09 am UTC

Azrael wrote:You do know who makes Knob Creek, right?
I know, but the regular white label stuff contains some flavor that I really don't like. I don't have enough experience to identify it by name, but I don't think I've noticed it in Knob Creek. Although I could have had a cold that day. I'll make a note to myself to try it again sometime in the future (probably the black label).

I bought the Johnnie Walker Red thinking it would be somewhat representative of blended Scotch, just a lot weaker and less complicated. At first I enjoyed it quite a bit, enough to dish out the money for something better. But about half-way through my taste buds had a change of heart (little taste bud hearts) and the taste of peat suddenly became unacceptable.
Pseudo-Edit: I think I drank half neat, added a drop a water and then decided I didn't like it. Maybe I should've skipped that step or used different water. Or maybe I just don't like smoked peat.

The link from earlier in the thread seemed to suggest Glenlivet isn't a bad beginners' Scotch. The internet claims that the local liquor store carries 50mL bottles of that, so I might pick some up when I swing by in a few hours. I still haven't decided what to spend the rest of my booze budget on. I might pick up a bottle of Canadian Club Classic or some other fairly nice Canadian whisky.
"Bagpipes, YES!"

clintonius

Postby clintonius » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:35 am UTC

The Glenlivet is an excellent starter scotch, in my opinion. It's still the one I go to when I'll be enjoying a cigar with my drink.

Just picked up a bottle of Old Overhold, and am quite pleased with the value. It's not a wonderful drink, but at $22 a liter, not too shabby. I also got a bottle of my favorite rum, the Flor de Caña seven year. Hot damn is this stuff tasty. Even if the cost in the US is four times what I paid in Central America.
GUYS. I MADE A HUMAN.

Mr. Mack

Postby Mr. Mack » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:29 am UTC

I "just" got back from the store. Apparently they do carry the 12 year Glenmorangie, they just don't list it on their website, but I decided to pick up the 50mL of Glenlivet as the next step into Scotch territory. I also decided to pick up a bottle of Forty Creek Barrel Select Whisky, since it's been too long since I had a nice Canadian whisky (plus it fit my budget perfectly).

Earlier in the thread someone expressed the opinion that Canadian whiskies are some of the best for the money. I see that boast, and raise it by the following.

"Somewhere in hell, the devil is holding a contract for a distiller's soul. That's the only way to explain how smooth this is."

Forty Creek isn't just the smoothest whisky I've ever had, it's the smoothest anything. Water, milk, air, they're all flaming gravel compared to this stuff.
This downside to this, which I'm just now realizing, is that I might drink myself blind without realizing it. But it'll so be worth it. :D

Edit: I just remembered that I have homework due tomorrow. Oops.
"Bagpipes, YES!"

clintonius

Postby clintonius » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:47 am UTC

Mr. Mack wrote:isn't just the smoothest whisky I've ever had, it's the smoothest anything. Water, milk, air, they're all flaming gravel compared to this stuff.
This downside to this, which I'm just now realizing, is that I might drink myself blind without realizing it.

See my opinion regarding Georgia Moon earlier on this page. This sort of thing is trouble in the best way possible.
GUYS. I MADE A HUMAN.

Matt

Postby Matt » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:01 am UTC

Mr. Mack wrote: I also decided to pick up a bottle of Forty Creek Barrel Select Whisky, since it's been too long since I had a nice Canadian whisky (plus it fit my budget perfectly).

Man I'm glad you like it, because for my money I won't touch anything Canadian for fear I'm getting 80% neutral spirits in that bottle for more than Overholt money. And by that I mean 13 bucks a liter. Sorry, clintonius.

Man, Jim Beam White should just not be considered bourbon at all. It's so sweet, hot and sparse; there's nothing else under the surface. It always amazes me that the Beam small batch brands have a common lineage with that dreck, let alone Beam Black. Why buy any of them when I can have Elijah Craig for half the price?

Hey, so, I've located Flor de Cana 4, light and dark. Worth a shot or should I be holding out for the big numbers? If they're just mixworthy I'll stick with Brugals or Cruzan.

clintonius

Postby clintonius » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:49 am UTC

Brugal tastes like dirt of the earth and is an abomination to rum enthusiasts everywhere. The four year Flor is just passable,* from what I remember; also, by memory, the seven is better than the 12. The 21 I haven't tried and probably won't have the money to do so any time soon.

$13 a liter? Dammit. I suppose my corn whiskey supply makes up for it, but. . . dammit.

*Note that "just passable" here denotes anything above the level of Bacardi gold. Four-year Flor actually isn't a terrible value. It just isn't something I'd invest in when I've got the seven available.
GUYS. I MADE A HUMAN.

Dream
WINNING

Postby Dream » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:13 am UTC

I had the Glenmorangie Port Wood finish last night. It was really great, but it reminded me why I don't generally like fancy wood finishing. It had three degrees more alcohol than the regular ten year old, and was quite a bit more burning for it. It was a much bigger difference than the difference between the Laphroaig Ten and the Quarter Cask. The palate was more subdued than the regular release, which is spicy and rich. I suppose it might appeal more to those who like a smoother taste, but I fail to see the point of that, when there are so many great smooth malts available already. Why twist something great like Glenmorangie into being just another one of them? That said, it was still a beautiful drink, only poor by comparison. Today, I'm going for the Burgundy wood finish. No hopes up, but it might be better...

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:29 am UTC

We had a 17yo Glenmorangie with a Sauternes finish that was quite lovely. Haven't tried many others since I'm rather a peat fiend myself. But if you don't like the fancy wood finishes, maybe Glenmorangie isn't the distillery for you :P

Our most recent malt purchase was this:
and damn is it good!

Dream
WINNING

Postby Dream » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:26 am UTC

But I looooove the regular release! It's one of my favourites! Did you know that the SMWSS is owned by Moet Hennessy, who also own 'morangie? I wonder does it affect their cask choices?

Good work on the Edradour. Edradour is really great stuff, but back in Scotland, the word was that Edradour had a LOT of cask variation, so I'm glad you didn't get a dud. That said, it's just rumours... And Edradour is by far the worst offender in pointless wood finishing. Tokaji? What the fuck :) Some whisky shops in Edinburgh had a bloody rainbow of Edradour wooden boxes with every wood and aged liquid you can think of on them.

Return to “Food”