Quick!

Apparently, people like to eat.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Cytoplasm

Quick!

Postby Cytoplasm » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:02 am UTC

Quick! We are having BLTs for dinner but no T! What can I add to make it taste better than a bacon, lettuce sandwich?
¡No tengo miedo a fantasmas!

Spoiler:
Cytoplasm: I have catoragized some of my family into lolcats.
Felstaff: For a drudging Thursday afternoon, that level of cuteness has really made my day. Can... Can I keep you?

Felstaff wrote:
Cytoplasm wrote:shannonigans

<3

Hammer
Because all of you look like nails.

Re: Quick!

Postby Hammer » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:10 am UTC

Slice of cheese?
Onion?
"What's wrong with you mathematicians? Cake is never a problem."

Cytoplasm

Postby Cytoplasm » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:16 am UTC

Hammer wrote:Slice of cheese?
Onion?

I thought about that..but in the end, the BBQ chips were tasty enough.
Thank you though.

Spoiler:
Felstaff: For a drudging Thursday afternoon, that level of cuteness has really made my day. Can... Can I keep you?

Felstaff wrote:

<3

Axman

Postby Axman » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:40 am UTC

In the future, you can do what I do:

Add avocado, and toast the bread on one side and melt some (pepper jack) on the other. I prep the tomatoes before-hand with coarsely-chopped cilantro and lime, and maybe some minced shallots. That is, given the ingredients.

You could have substituted very thin slices of pear, and gone with blue cheese, too. Or chutenized some other fruit...if you can stand chutney.

But really, I don't care, I'll use any excuse to eat bacon. "That sandwich would be better with bacon." "Can't have an omelette without frying it in bacon juice." "Fresh baked cookies? Bacon."

stockpot

Postby stockpot » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:24 am UTC

Axman wrote:chutenized

You got my hopes up! I thought that that was an accepted English word for a while. :(

Cytoplasm

Postby Cytoplasm » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:25 am UTC

Axman wrote:In the future, you can do what I do:

Add avocado, and toast the bread on one side and melt some (pepper jack) on the other. I prep the tomatoes before-hand with coarsely-chopped cilantro and lime, and maybe some minced shallots. That is, given the ingredients.

You could have substituted very thin slices of pear, and gone with blue cheese, too. Or chutenized some other fruit...if you can stand chutney.

But really, I don't care, I'll use any excuse to eat bacon. "That sandwich would be better with bacon." "Can't have an omelette without frying it in bacon juice." "Fresh baked cookies? Bacon."

Mmmmm, that all sounds so good right now. Too bad I don't have avocado..well, I will use it for a future reference.

For the bacon: I noticed that double smoked bacon produces twice the grease.

But the best bacon of all was this first package of double smoked bacon I ran into at home. There was only two left but that was some pig. When frying, it smelled of honey and pineapple glazed ham. No joke. I still express some passion for that pork. I loveded you piggy! You were a good ham and I wish I could have cloned your goodness!

Gracias, by the way.

Spoiler:

Felstaff wrote:

<3

Return to “Food”