Postby SlyReaper » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:46 pm UTC

sugarhyped wrote:EDIT: Page Topper yay!

Afraid not.
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

sugarhyped

Re: Doctor Whom

Postby sugarhyped » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:08 pm UTC

^On my screen it is...?

I just watched the second episode. I'm not expecting it to be CoE good, and I wasn't disappointed. I really enjoyed the premise of this series when
Spoiler:
Rex snapped Lyn's neck. I was momentarily disappointed and then realized she couldn't die. She was good but I refuse to believe she isn't a better fighter if she works for the CIA in what seems to be a field-heavy job.
There are little things like that which annoyed me.

ameretrifle wrote:Second new Torchwood episode:

Spoiler:

The whole antidote sequence was a bit... OTT. And I continue to doubt the pedophile B-plot... Two days and some fake crying and he's all rehabilitated in the eyes of the American public? The AMERICAN public? Is it just because I live in the South that this whole plot wrecks my suspension of disbelief? :P
Except for that plot, though, I'm finding it okay. Not hugely special as of yet, but good enough to see through.

Spoiler:
The antidote sequence was a bit much, but I appreciate that they actually found experts instead of a rando-person on the plane just knowing what to do.
I don't find the pedophiles story-line completely unbelievable. I would hope people aren't so quick to forgive but we can only focus our hate on someone for so long before we get tired and feel bad. Not everyone was buying it, which is good.
I wanted a signature. I don't know what to put here yet.

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:27 am UTC

sugarhyped wrote:
Spoiler:
The antidote sequence was a bit much, but I appreciate that they actually found experts instead of a rando-person on the plane just knowing what to do.
I don't find the pedophiles story-line completely unbelievable. I would hope people aren't so quick to forgive but we can only focus our hate on someone for so long before we get tired and feel bad. Not everyone was buying it, which is good.

Spoiler:
Well, there wasn't anybody else *on* the plane... ;) I forget, was that the whole plane or just that class?

I don't think it's necessarily a good thing that we're that unforgiving, but... being aired so soon after the Casey Anthony trial isn't helping, though they couldn't really help that. I think HLN is still devoting at least half of its airtime to Casey Anthony hate, and that's weeks after the trial in which she was found innocent ended.... It just rings absolutely false to me. (I did wonder how no one noticed anywhere along the line that Oprah technically doesn't have a show anymore. XD Figured we'd just assume it was a special? How long *was* production on this, anyway?) But I don't think it would feel as heavy-handed to me if he hadn't been let out of jail after two days. That shit just hurts my brain. "Oh my lawyers managed to file a complicated appeal that was pretty much uncontested in like 24 hours! And the judge bought it! And no one even considered sentence commutation! And no one even suggested keeping me in prison for a while and trying again until the proper scientific evidence came in! PAPERWORK FASTER THAN LIGHT AND THE MOST HASTY, LIBERAL, WILLING TO SET PRECEDENT JUDGE ON THE CONTINENT WOOO!" Just... was there *anything* I missed about how them just letting him out is supposed to make any bit of rational sense? Did all the jurists in the US who weren't defense attorneys get massacred in CoE or something? Was it the Dream Team against a bunch of first-year law students? Gaaaah. To the best of my knowledge, this does not stand a chance of actually going through in the timespan the show must adhere to if this damage is going to be even somewhat reversible, which gives it the sense of having been shoved in to be Edgy or to make a Point. Rule of Fantasy only allows for suspension of disbelief in fantastic situations; this is supposed to be an extant legal system, if a legal system confronted by a dire impossibility, and you can't just pull that kind of shit and be successful.

...IMHO, anyway. XD Pretty silly, huh?

Oh, while I'm thinking about it, that PR lady-- bets on whether she actually is a PR lady, or some sort of alien/government spy? I can still see it going either way. Not to mention the difference might be a bit academic. :P

EdgarJPublius
Official Propagandi.... Nifty Poster Guy

Postby EdgarJPublius » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:44 am UTC

Is there any particular reason to keep the Torchwood discussion here? Isn't there a perfectly serviceable Torchwood thread for that, and if not, can't we create one?
Roosevelt wrote:
I wrote:Does Space Teddy Roosevelt wrestle Space Bears and fight the Space Spanish-American War with his band of Space-volunteers the Space Rough Riders?

Yes.

-still unaware of the origin and meaning of his own user-title

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Postby Giant Speck » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:46 am UTC

EdgarJPublius wrote:Is there any particular reason to keep the Torchwood discussion here? Isn't there a perfectly serviceable Torchwood thread for that, and if not, can't we create one?

Yes, this. I don't want to read about Torchwood. I keep coming back because I think there is Doctor Who discussion going on.
"Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best." - Weeks
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Gellert1984

Postby Gellert1984 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:47 pm UTC

Joeldi wrote:
Spoiler:
The whole sequence of Rex heading to Wales was strange and seemed out of place. Like someone was trying to teach Americans some facts about Wales they really won't care about anyway.

Actually if your Welsh (like me) you were probably in hysterics during that sequence. Except at the New Jersey statement, thats Anglesey.
The only time I question the right to Free Speech is when I watch Fox News, probably due to the fact that I don't think they really believe in it. -Elisa Scaldaferri

Magnanimous
Madmanananimous

Postby Magnanimous » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:23 pm UTC

Torchwood thread, by the way.

Low Caliber

Postby Low Caliber » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 pm UTC

Not sure if this has been covered, have attempted to scan through but:
Spoiler:
After the reboot of the universe, does that mean that all the stuff the tennant did hasn't happened?

because that would make me rather sad, or, did the reboot put those events (giant robot in victorian era) back in place?

mmmcannibalism

Postby mmmcannibalism » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:17 am UTC

Low Caliber wrote:Not sure if this has been covered, have attempted to scan through but:
Spoiler:
After the reboot of the universe, does that mean that all the stuff the tennant did hasn't happened?

because that would make me rather sad, or, did the reboot put those events (giant robot in victorian era) back in place?

Spoiler:
Didn't the reboot undo the effects of the tardis blowing up?
Izawwlgood wrote:I for one would happily live on an island as a fuzzy seal-human.

Oregonaut wrote:Damn fetuses and their terroist plots.

SlyReaper
inflatable

Postby SlyReaper » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:20 am UTC

Spoiler:
Yeah, it was the TARDIS blowing up that caused those things to disappear from history in the first place. You remove that blowing-up from history, and you remove the thing that removed those things in the first place, so they come back. Alternatively, wibbly wobbly timey wimey.
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

keozen
The Bearded FaiD Batman

Postby keozen » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:05 am UTC

A random aside, I'm presuming some of you are Potter fans too, here's an interesting image showing actors who have now been in both :)

torontoraptor

Postby torontoraptor » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:05 pm UTC

keozen wrote:A random aside, I'm presuming some of you are Potter fans too, here's an interesting image showing actors who have now been in both :)

I am not a Harry Potter fan, but I'm still going to try and guess who's who. No idea who the person on top is, for HP or Doctor Who. Second one is the girl from Fear and Monsters, don't know the HP character though. Cassandra played Minerva (I think that's who that is). When was David Tennant in Harry Potter? Recognize Dobby, not the Doctor Who one. Dumbledore and the old man from the most recent Christmas special, nice. Random HP lady is the evil fish lady from Vampires in Venice.
Promicin wrote:Now if I can just grab on with my tongue-like foot... wait. I am not a mussel.

pseudoidiot wrote:
You, sir, name? wrote:fucking owls is enjoyable.
Someone should sig this

KestrelLowing

Postby KestrelLowing » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:13 pm UTC

David Tennant was Barty Crouch the younger.

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Postby phlip » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:54 am UTC

My guesses at the faces:
Spoiler:
First left: I recognised the shot, but couldn't place the character. IMDb tells me it's the Minister, Rufus Scrimgeour
First right: The curator from Vincent and the Doctor
Second left: Whats-her-name the ghost. Myrtle.
Second right: The girl from that crap episode from Season 2, whatever it was called. [edit] I remember now: Love and Monsters
Third left: No idea. One of the teachers, I think. IMDb says: Madame Hooch. Not exactly a major character.
Third right: Cassandra
Fourth left: Barty Crouch Jr
Fourth right: Not sure. Think he was a pretty major character, but I can't quite nail it down.
Fifth left: Dobby
Fifth right: Not ringing any bells. IMDb says: the Dream Lord, from Amy's Choice... I really should have recognised that.
Sixth left: Dumbledore the Second
Sixth right: The Scrooge clone from A Christmas Carol
Seventh left: Nope. IMDb says: Narcissa Malfoy
Seventh right: The lead vampire from Vampires of Venice.

Also, in looking this up, one of my guesses for the first row was Barty Crouch Sr, but he's played by someone else. However, he did appear in Doctor Who - as John Lumic, in the first new-Who Cybermen episodes. Thanks, IMDb!

Code: Select all

enum ಠ_ಠ {°□°╰=1, °Д°╰, ಠ益ಠ╰};
void ┻━┻︵​╰(ಠ_ಠ ⚠) {exit((int)⚠);}
[he/him/his]

crowey
That's DOCTOR Crowey, to you

Postby crowey » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:01 am UTC

I'm surprised there aren't more than this. Both HP and Dr Who have quite a lot of British actors in. HP has a large cast over the 8 films and Dr Who has lots of 1-episode characters...

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Postby phlip » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:09 am UTC

Well, I already know the picture isn't exhaustive... I'll have to write something that goes through all the pages on IMDb and finds the overlap.

Anyone know if the IMDb data is available in a machine-readable format? Or am I going to have to be scraping webpages?

[he/him/his]

Robert'); DROP TABLE *;

Postby Robert'); DROP TABLE *; » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:52 pm UTC

...And that is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped.

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Postby phlip » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:03 am UTC

Thanks for that. OK, so in alphabetical order (Warning: Some spoilers about future episodes):
Spoiler:
  • Eva Alexander - A waitress in HP7a; A nurse in Let's Kill Hitler (apparently)
  • John Atterbury - Phoneas Nigellus Black in HP5; A robot in The Mind Robber and an alien guard in The War Games (both Second Doctor serials)
  • Timothy Bateson - Kreachure in HP5; Binro in The Ribos Operation (a Fourth Doctor serial)
  • Terence Bayler - The Bloody Baron in HP1; Yendom in The Return, Major Barrington in The War Games (First and Second Doctor, respectively)
  • Sean Biggerstaff - Oliver Wood in HP1, HP2 and HP7b; Chris Parsons in an animated recreation of Shada for DW's 40th anniversary
  • Jim Broadbent - Professor Horace Slughorn in HP6 and HP7b; The Doctor in The Curse of Fatal Death (well, one of them)
  • John Cleese - Nearly Headless Nick in HP1 and HP2; Art gallery visitor in City of Death (a Fourth Doctor serial... I just had to look this one up...)
  • Paul Marc Davis - Ghost of the Cavalier (uncredited) in HP1; Chieftain in Utopia
  • Derek Deadman - Tom the Bartender in the Leaky Cauldron in HP1; Stor in The Invasion of Time (another Fourth Doctor serial)
  • Simon Fisher-Becker - Fat Friar in HP1; Dorium Maldovar (that blue-skinned black-market guy) in The Pandorica Opens, A Good Man Goes to War, and the yet-untitled Episode #6.13 (so I guess he survived AGMGtW...)
  • Michael Gambon - Dumbledore in HP3 through HP7b; Elliot and Kazran Sardick in A Chrismas Carol
  • Jimmy Gardner - Ernie the Bus Driver in HP3; Chenchu in Marco Polo, Idmon in Underworld (First and Fourth Doctor, respectively)
  • Julian Glover - Aragog (voice) in HP2; Richard the Lionhart in The Crusade, Count Scarlioni in City of Death (First and Fourth Doctor, respectively)
  • Daisy Haggard - Ministry Lift Voice in HP6 and HP7a; Sophie in The Lodger and the yet-untitled Episode #6.12 (guess that mysterious alien time machine will be making more appearances)
  • David Hankinson - London office worker (uncredited) in HP6; Dalek operator in 8 New Who episodes
  • Shirley Henderson - Moaning Myrtle in HP2 and HP4; Ursula Blake in Love & Monsters
  • Daniel Hill - Bushy Haired Muttering Wizard in HP7a (not tagged as "uncredited"? Is he really in the credits as that?); Chris Parsons in Shada (a Fourth Doctor serial that wasn't originally completed, but was later remastered and released on video)
  • Jessica Hynes - Mafalda Hopkirk (voice) in HP5; Joan Redfern in Human Nature/Family of Blood, Verity Newman in The End of Time
  • Toby Jones - Dobby (voice) in HP2 and HP7a; Dream Lord in Amy's Choice
  • Roger Lloyd-Pack - Barty Crouch Sr in HP4; John Lumic in Rise of the Cybermen/Age of Steel
  • Helen McCrory - Narcissa Malfoy in HP6 through HP7b; Rosanna in The Vampires of Venice
  • Jim McManus - Aberforth Dumbledore in HP6; an opthamologist in The Invisible Enemy (Fourth Doctor)
  • Bill Nighy - Minister Rufus Scrimgeour in HP7a; Dr. Black (uncredited) in Vincent and the Doctor
  • Jim Norton - Mr. Mason in HP2; Maj. Thomas Kennet in Scream of the Shalka (a mini-series I'd never heard of from 2003)
  • Jeff Rawle - Amos Diggory in HP4; Plantagenet in Frontios (Fifth Doctor)
  • Adrian Rawlins - James Potter in all except HP5; Dr. Ryder from Planet of the Ood
  • Philip Rham - A Death Eater in HP4; Zimmerman in Let's Kill Hitler (again: apparently)
  • Elizabeth Spriggs - Fat Lady in HP1; Tabby in Paradise Towers (Seventh Doctor)
  • David Tennant - Barty Crouch Jr in HP4; Tenth Doctor
  • Richard Trinder - A Death Eater in HP6; Captain Harcourt in A Good Man Goes to War
  • Zoë Wanamaker - Madame Hooch in HP1; Cassandra (voice) in The End of the World and New Earth, a villager in State of Decay (Fourth Doctor)
  • Christopher Whittingham - A ministry wizard in HP4; Second Crew Member in Earthshock (Fifth Doctor)

Limiting it just to New Who (Warning: Still spoilers about future episodes):
Spoiler:
  • Eva Alexander - A waitress in HP7a; A nurse in Let's Kill Hitler (apparently)
  • Paul Marc Davis - Ghost of the Cavalier (uncredited) in HP1; Chieftain in Utopia
  • Simon Fisher-Becker - Fat Friar in HP1; Dorium Maldovar (that blue-skinned black-market guy) in The Pandorica Opens, A Good Man Goes to War, and the yet-untitled Episode #6.13 (so I guess he survived AGMGtW...)
  • Michael Gambon - Dumbledore in HP3 through HP7b; Elliot and Kazran Sardick in A Chrismas Carol
  • Daisy Haggard - Ministry Lift Voice in HP6 and HP7a; Sophie in The Lodger and the yet-untitled Episode #6.12 (guess that mysterious alien time machine will be making more appearances)
  • David Hankinson - London office worker (uncredited) in HP6; Dalek operator in 8 New Who episodes
  • Shirley Henderson - Moaning Myrtle in HP2 and HP4; Ursula Blake in Love & Monsters
  • Jessica Hynes - Mafalda Hopkirk (voice) in HP5; Joan Redfern in Human Nature/Family of Blood, Verity Newman in The End of Time
  • Roger Lloyd-Pack - Barty Crouch Sr in HP4; John Lumic in Rise of the Cybermen/Age of Steel
  • Helen McCrory - Narcissa Malfoy in HP6 through HP7b; Rosanna in The Vampires of Venice
  • Bill Nighy - Minister Rufus Scrimgeour in HP7a; Dr. Black (uncredited) in Vincent and the Doctor
  • Adrian Rawlins - James Potter in all except HP5; Dr. Ryder from Planet of the Ood
  • Philip Rham - A Death Eater in HP4; Zimmerman in Let's Kill Hitler (again: apparently)
  • Richard Trinder - A Death Eater in HP6; Captain Harcourt in A Good Man Goes to War
  • Zoë Wanamaker - Madame Hooch in HP1; Cassandra (voice) in The End of the World and New Earth

Same again, but with future-spoilers removed:
Spoiler:
  • Simon Fisher-Becker - Fat Friar in HP1; Dorium Maldovar (that blue-skinned black-market guy) in The Pandorica Opens and A Good Man Goes to War
  • Daisy Haggard - Ministry Lift Voice in HP6 and HP7a; Sophie in The Lodger
  • Zoë Wanamaker - Madame Hooch in HP1; Cassandra (voice) in The End of the World and New Earth

[he/him/his]

charliepanayi

Postby charliepanayi » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:46 pm UTC

"Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying"

Chandani

Postby Chandani » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 pm UTC

OH MY GOD TRAILER SOOOOO HAPPY :D :D :D :D :D
Spoiler'd for trailer discussion and speculation
Spoiler:
1. River Song with eye patch? Does she become the eye patch lady? :shock:
2. Craig comes back! Yay! ... But why does the Doctor call him Rory? And why was he going to kiss him? Is bodyswitching a possibility?
3. Rory wasn't dead (yet) though that weird red scene made me think of him dying.
4. The Doctor's death date was the day the episode aired. :D
5. The Doctor with a top hat in Nazi Germany? AWESOME.
6. The monsters remind me of the last time time got messed up (with Rose... I didn't see that episode... is it Father's Day or something?) when weird creatures came because of time issues. Let's Kill Hitler does not bode well with that idea... And the quote about time being messed up. Oh noes.
7. Who the hell is the guy that's getting sucked into the white light (which might be the TARDIS or a new crack in time)?
8. Did the people teleporting look like Sontarins (sp?) teleporting?

Postby AvatarIII » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:59 pm UTC

did the white things remind anyone else of portal/aperature turrets?

Various Varieties

Postby Various Varieties » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:41 pm UTC

Alastair Reynolds is going to write a Doctor Who novel, featuring the Third Doctor, Jo Grant and The Master.

I loved Revelation Space, Chasm City and his Zima Blue short story collection, so this is great news. I've never been tempted to read a Who spin-off novel before, but this could be my first!

Jorpho

Postby Jorpho » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:58 am UTC

AvatarIII wrote:did the white things remind anyone else of portal/aperature turrets?

Indeedy.

Postby AvatarIII » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:43 am UTC

Various Varieties wrote:Alastair Reynolds is going to write a Doctor Who novel, featuring the Third Doctor, Jo Grant and The Master.

I loved Revelation Space, Chasm City and his Zima Blue short story collection, so this is great news. I've never been tempted to read a Who spin-off novel before, but this could be my first!

before or after he finishes the Blue Remembered Earth Trilogy?

anyway, this is great news, but i have a hard time seeing how his writing style fits the "stay on earth" doctor, although there are plenty of earthbound short stories in zima blue,

Various Varieties

Postby Various Varieties » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:12 pm UTC

AvatarIII wrote:before or after he finishes the Blue Remembered Earth Trilogy?

He says in his blog post's comments:

Alastair Reynolds wrote:Dr Who is entirely separate to my mainstream novel activities. I'm contracted to write books for Orion to a schedule, and that's what I'll be doing. Doctor Who (which will be around 80,000 words, so half the length of a typical Reynolds book) won't affect that at all. It may mean I write a bit less short fiction in 2012, but that'll be the only difference. As I've said elsewhere, the next three Orion novels will be Blue Remembered Earth and its follow-ups, so it's not like I was planning an RS book or House of Suns any time soon.

Postby AvatarIII » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:57 pm UTC

Various Varieties wrote:
AvatarIII wrote:before or after he finishes the Blue Remembered Earth Trilogy?

He says in his blog post's comments:

Alastair Reynolds wrote:Dr Who is entirely separate to my mainstream novel activities. I'm contracted to write books for Orion to a schedule, and that's what I'll be doing. Doctor Who (which will be around 80,000 words, so half the length of a typical Reynolds book) won't affect that at all. It may mean I write a bit less short fiction in 2012, but that'll be the only difference. As I've said elsewhere, the next three Orion novels will be Blue Remembered Earth and its follow-ups, so it's not like I was planning an RS book or House of Suns any time soon.

awesome. so no delays!

Brother Maynard

Postby Brother Maynard » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:38 pm UTC

New trailer!

(Admittedly only about a quarter of it is new footage)

Spoiler:
Train traveling into a pyramid with an American flag and AREA 52 painted on the side! :D

keozen
The Bearded FaiD Batman

Postby keozen » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:51 pm UTC

The short prequel clip for "Let's Kill Hitler" is up! http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/videos/p00jthfd

charliepanayi

Postby charliepanayi » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:58 pm UTC

Back August 27th? The time since A Good Man Goes to War has gone by pretty quickly.
"Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying"

Jorpho

Postby Jorpho » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:28 am UTC

Huzzah! Just in time for the end of Futurama, if I'm not mistaken.

animeHrmIne

Postby animeHrmIne » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:16 am UTC

Jorpho wrote:Huzzah! Just in time for the end of Futurama, if I'm not mistaken.

Also the end of Torchwood. Convenient.
I wanted to see the universe, so I stole a Time Lord and ran away. And you were the only one mad enough.
Biting's excellent! It's like kissing, only there's a winner.
-Sexy

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Postby phlip » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:49 pm UTC

keozen wrote:The short prequel clip for "Let's Kill Hitler" is up! http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/videos/p00jthfd

What's this? A clip on the BBC that's visible from outside Britain? Madness!

[he/him/his]

sugarhyped

Postby sugarhyped » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:53 am UTC

phlip wrote:
keozen wrote:The short prequel clip for "Let's Kill Hitler" is up! http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/videos/p00jthfd

What's this? A clip on the BBC that's visible from outside Britain? Madness!

I know! crazy... BBC iPlayer is supposed to be available outside of Britain in parts of Europe I think. I remember that they were planning on making it available in the U.S.

I googled when it's supposed to be available and didn't find anything on the first link I clicked so I gave up.
I wanted a signature. I don't know what to put here yet.

Jorpho

Postby Jorpho » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:45 am UTC

By the way, what happened to the last season of Sarah Jane Smith?

eSOANEM
:D

Postby eSOANEM » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:06 am UTC

sugarhyped wrote:they were planning on making it available in the U.S.

Hulu's been saying the same thing about the UK for years but nothing's happened there.

Jorpho wrote:By the way, what happened to the last season of Sarah Jane Smith?

They're going to be broadcasting it, but haven't announced when. Apparently there's speculation for October.
my pronouns are they

Magnanimous wrote:(fuck the macrons)

keozen
The Bearded FaiD Batman

Postby keozen » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:00 am UTC

8 Days left to "Let's Kill Hitler" :)

The gap has gone faster than I was expecting it to to be honest.

keozen
The Bearded FaiD Batman

Postby keozen » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:48 am UTC

And by 8 days I mean 4.

Is everyone looking forward to Saturday?

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Postby Giant Speck » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:01 am UTC

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I mean, yes.
"Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best." - Weeks
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Postby AvatarIII » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:07 am UTC

keozen wrote:And by 8 days I mean 4.

sure, why not, it's not as if i have anything better to do

Spoiler:
ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodyes.

Kulantan

Postby Kulantan » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:55 am UTC

keozen wrote:And by 8 days I mean 4.

Tis 11 days to go over this side of the world :(
TEAM SHIVAHN
Pretty much the best team ever

phlip wrote:(Scholars believe it is lost to time exactly which search engine Columbus preferred... though they are reasonably sure that he was an avid user of Apple Maps.)

Blog.

Return to “Movies and TV Shows”