Portal 2 : Princess No-Knees 3 : Jump Harder

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Stellazira
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:17 pm UTC
Contact:

Re: Portal 2

Postby Stellazira » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:25 pm UTC

EdgarJPublius wrote:
Spambot5546 wrote:All these references to the Combine and someone called Rattman make me wonder if I should actually play HL2 some time. But dammit, the original Half-life was so uninteresting...


HL2 is not really similar to HL1, definitely worth playing.


I actually have trouble finishing the first HL; I keep getting lost. :oops: I don't know what it is, maybe it's all the concrete? HL2, on the other hand, I've played through three times (along with Ep 1 and Ep 2) and I had a blast. I know I should probably try finishing HL at some point, but I'm afraid I can't be bothered. :roll:

User avatar
Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...
Posts: 8337
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:57 pm UTC
Location: Soviet Canuckistan

Re: Portal 2

Postby Jessica » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:39 pm UTC

I quite enjoyed this game.

That's all.

now to play coop...
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

User avatar
Shivahn
Posts: 2200
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:17 am UTC

Re: Portal 2

Postby Shivahn » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:44 pm UTC

Jessica wrote:I quite enjoyed this game.

That's all.

now to play coop...


I would totally play with you, but the PSN is down.

(It's frustrating ><)

Stellazira
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:17 pm UTC
Contact:

Re: Portal 2

Postby Stellazira » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:46 pm UTC

Shivahn wrote:
Jessica wrote:I quite enjoyed this game.

That's all.

now to play coop...


I would totally play with you, but the PSN is down.

(It's frustrating ><)


I'm frustrated too. :evil: It's an excuse to go through my backlog of singleplayer games, but I would have still liked to play Portal co-op this weekend.

User avatar
Mother Superior
Better than tea
Posts: 2405
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:30 am UTC
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Portal 2

Postby Mother Superior » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:27 pm UTC

Am currently on my second playthrough. Impressions overall: Very positive. Am very impressed by Valve's continued work on dynamic environments. The whole game looked amazing. And I am getting more and more convinced that GLaDOS is one of the best written female villains ever. Highlights:

Spoiler:
Wheatley, though obviously whoever said he should have been voiced by Ricky Gervais is wrong. Brilliantly funny and wonderfully scary in a maniacal way towards the end of the game.
GLaDOS, of course.
Old Aperture Science. I love stuff like that, exploring the old stuff, getting glimpses of the background story with each step. And of course, the biggest highlight of the game:
Cave freakin' Johnson. So. Many. Lines. "In case you get covered in the repulsion gel, I have a note from the boys in the lab... here it is: Do not get covered in the repulsion gel. We haven't quite nailed down which element it is yet, but it's a lively one! And it does not like the human skeleton." "That's not part of the test. That's asbestos."
The ending. Portal to the moon. Such an awesome scene. Just awe-inspiring. Wheatley's desparate attempt to save himself, GLaDOS' change of heart, then deletion of that change of heart. And the opera! Oh god I am in love with that opera. Really quite moving. Which brings me to the one downside of the ending, which is the song during the credits. Pretty crappy. Should have just skipped it, it was funny (and very good) in the first game, but now it just seemed out of place and tacked on.


All in all, superb.
My crappy creepy? Crabby? My crabby blog.
"She bore also the fruitless deep with his raging swell, Pontus, without sweet union of love."
- Hesiod, Theogony

User avatar
SamaraLexx
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:29 am UTC
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Re: Portal 2

Postby SamaraLexx » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:42 pm UTC

After I finished my first playthrough, which took a few days, I went through and played the whole thing again. In a day. Really sad or really awesome? You decide. I just love the experience of Portal. At some point during the first playthrough, I found myself watching tv and just closing my eyes to picture a room I was stuck on, until I could see the solution. Just an amazing and unique gaming experience.

User avatar
big boss
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 am UTC

Re: Portal 2

Postby big boss » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:50 pm UTC

Spoiler:
I don't know if this has been brought up, but did anyone else see the headcrab in one of the elevator shafts at the end of one of the test chambers with all the other junk flying down?
"Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothing but the Rain."

squareroot
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Portal 2

Postby squareroot » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:14 am UTC

Technical Ben wrote:
Spoiler:
I found an alternate route for one of the old style levels. But was blocked by an invisible ceiling. :(

Spoiler:
I was stuck on that chamber forEVER because I thought that was what you were supposed to do. I kept thinking I was hitting it on the actual ceiling, and my portal was in the wrong place. But I kept hitting it again and again and again and again... :x


Now, I disagree with everyone who thinks
Spoiler:
GLaDOS/Caroline and Chell are related. This is how I interpret it: Caroline was Cave's secretary, possibly lover. She was uploaded to provide knowledge of the facility and such to GLaDOS, and became a core part of her brain; at the end of the game, of course, this was deleted. Chell was someone's daughter; not a clone.

cjdrum wrote:
Spoiler:
(also, for proof that Chell is a clone, check out this Portal comic - esp.this page)

Spoiler:
I do NOT take that as proof that Chell is a clone. Quite the contrary, the fact that all the test subjects seem to be give unrelated names, and some are in fact male, suggests otherwise. Now, wrt "Bring Your Daughter to Work Day"... this doesn't tell us anything about Chell, because at the age she would have been able to make that poster she would certainly already have been adopted. Some parents give their child to Aperture, she grows up there, participating in whatever activities she can... also, if she was a clone, why weren't there display boards from the countless OTHER clones?

This still leaves open the possibility that she was Caroline/Cave's daughter, but I don't see any evidence for that. That would just be too much weird.
<signature content="" style="tag:html;" overused meta />
Good fucking job Will Yu, you found me - __ -

User avatar
cjdrum
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Re: Portal 2

Postby cjdrum » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:23 am UTC

squareroot wrote:
cjdrum wrote:
Spoiler:
(also, for proof that Chell is a clone, check out this Portal comic - esp.this page)

Spoiler:
I do NOT take that as proof that Chell is a clone. Quite the contrary, the fact that all the test subjects seem to be give unrelated names, and some are in fact male, suggests otherwise. Now, wrt "Bring Your Daughter to Work Day"... this doesn't tell us anything about Chell, because at the age she would have been able to make that poster she would certainly already have been adopted. Some parents give their child to Aperture, she grows up there, participating in whatever activities she can... also, if she was a clone, why weren't there display boards from the countless OTHER clones?

This still leaves open the possibility that she was Caroline/Cave's daughter, but I don't see any evidence for that. That would just be too much weird.

Um..
Spoiler:
If you have unlimited copies of somebody in the 100th percentile of tenacity levels, why would you need any other clones?

Also, you can't put anything past Valve. Anything. They are made of too much weird.
:shock:

User avatar
psion
Posts: 1089
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:33 am UTC

Re: Portal 2

Postby psion » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:45 am UTC

Spoiler:
It was very heavily implied that she was a clone throughout the first Portal, if not said outright. Plus, I don't see why she can't be someone's daughter AND a clone... At least in a genetic sense.

User avatar
Amnesiasoft
Posts: 2573
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 4:28 am UTC
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Portal 2

Postby Amnesiasoft » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 am UTC

cjdrum wrote:
Spoiler:
If you have unlimited copies of somebody in the 100th percentile of tenacity levels, why would you need any other clones?

Also, you can't put anything past Valve. Anything. They are made of too much weird.

Spoiler:
Um, her high tenacity was given as the very reason she made for a horrible test subject.

User avatar
cjdrum
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Re: Portal 2

Postby cjdrum » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:41 am UTC

Dammit, cj, stop being so wrong!

*headdesk*

Yes, you're right. I should stop theorizing - they've probably made every possible scenario fallible in some way, so nobody ever stops guessing.
:shock:

User avatar
Kag
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:56 am UTC

Re: Portal 2

Postby Kag » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:13 am UTC

cjdrum wrote:
Spoiler:
If you have unlimited copies of somebody in the 100th percentile of tenacity levels, why would you need any other clones?


Spoiler:
Because being in the 100th percentile for tenacity makes you unsuitable for testing?

edit: hyper ninja'd!

More importantly: GlaDOS can't make clones, or she wouldn't need co-op bots to go open up the human vault.
The Great Hippo wrote:I am starting to regret having used 'goat-fucker' in this context.

User avatar
thecommabandit
Posts: 1884
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:25 pm UTC
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: Portal 2

Postby thecommabandit » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:52 am UTC

squareroot wrote:
Spoiler:
This still leaves open the possibility that she was Caroline/Cave's daughter, but I don't see any evidence for that. That would just be too much weird.

Spoiler:
People have been noting that the meaning of Caroline (yes, same pronunciation) is "free man". This has been taken as a sign that Gordon Freeman was Cave Johnson and Caroline's son. Supposedly, this fits into the timeline pretty nicely.
Image

User avatar
SlyReaper
inflatable
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 pm UTC
Location: Bristol, Old Blighty

Re: Portal 2

Postby SlyReaper » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:10 am UTC

A thought about the ending:

Spoiler:
How did Glados regain control while Chell and Wheatley were being sucked out into space? The Stalemate Resolution Button was never pressed.
Image
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

User avatar
psion
Posts: 1089
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:33 am UTC

Re: Portal 2

Postby psion » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:35 am UTC

SlyReaper wrote:A thought about the ending:

Spoiler:
How did Glados regain control while Chell and Wheatley were being sucked out into space? The Stalemate Resolution Button was never pressed.

Spoiler:
I assume Wheatley was pulled from the system, which resolved the stalemate.

User avatar
Hawknc
Oompa Loompa of SCIENCE!
Posts: 6986
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:14 am UTC
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Portal 2

Postby Hawknc » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:39 am UTC

Spoiler:
I thought pressing it set off the booby trap. I could be wrong, though.

Also, since I haven't posted here to gush about it yet: oh my god this game is amazing. It doesn't quite have the wow-ingenious-game-mechanics feel of the first, but it seems like they traded that for a more detailed storyline, which I'm pretty okay with. I didn't feel like I was getting hopelessly stuck at any point (in the worst case, I left a puzzle overnight and came back to it the next morning and I could see the solution) and it let me play through the story, which is what I wanted.

Technical Ben
Posts: 2986
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 10:42 pm UTC

Re: Portal 2

Postby Technical Ben » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:11 am UTC

SlyReaper wrote:A thought about the ending:

Spoiler:
How did Glados regain control while Chell and Wheatley were being sucked out into space? The Stalemate Resolution Button was never pressed.

I think she was...
Spoiler:
Hacking things? She hacked the arm and seemed to knock him off first. Else that is what was implied, but dues to editing/directors it was done the other way to look cooler with Glados rising up.

Else I'll forgive them for that little error, cos it was an awesome scene.
It's all physics and stamp collecting.
It's not a particle or a wave. It's just an exchange.

Awia
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:57 pm UTC
Location: Britland!

Re: Portal 2

Postby Awia » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:57 am UTC

thecommabandit wrote:
squareroot wrote:
Spoiler:
This still leaves open the possibility that she was Caroline/Cave's daughter, but I don't see any evidence for that. That would just be too much weird.

Spoiler:
People have been noting that the meaning of Caroline (yes, same pronunciation) is "free man". This has been taken as a sign that Gordon Freeman was Cave Johnson and Caroline's son. Supposedly, this fits into the timeline pretty nicely.
Spoiler:
But would they let their son go to work at Black Mesa of all places?
Francis wrote:Look on the bright side, if you all die I'll still be handsome

User avatar
SlyReaper
inflatable
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 pm UTC
Location: Bristol, Old Blighty

Re: Portal 2

Postby SlyReaper » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:59 am UTC

Awia wrote:
thecommabandit wrote:
squareroot wrote:
Spoiler:
This still leaves open the possibility that she was Caroline/Cave's daughter, but I don't see any evidence for that. That would just be too much weird.

Spoiler:
People have been noting that the meaning of Caroline (yes, same pronunciation) is "free man". This has been taken as a sign that Gordon Freeman was Cave Johnson and Caroline's son. Supposedly, this fits into the timeline pretty nicely.
Spoiler:
But would they let their son go to work at Black Mesa of all places?

Spoiler:
He's always been a bit of a rebel.
Image
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

User avatar
WarDaft
Posts: 1583
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:16 pm UTC

Re: Portal 2

Postby WarDaft » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:15 pm UTC

Spoiler:
And they are slightly dead.
All Shadow priest spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.
Big freaky cereal boxes of death.

User avatar
Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...
Posts: 8337
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:57 pm UTC
Location: Soviet Canuckistan

Re: Portal 2

Postby Jessica » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:49 pm UTC

Spoiler:
I don't think that Caroline was actually deleted.
The evidence being that she didn't just kill you when she could (4 turrets, in an elevator, with you without the portal gun = you being fucked...) and the JC song at the end (mentions that her only friend, Caroline is still in there with her)

I think she pretended to delete Caroline to fuck with Chell/make sure she doesn't come back again.

Also, I think they tried to make it seem like Chell was the daughter of Caroline and Cave, but that it was a red herring in the end.


Fuck Lemons!
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

Spambot5546
Posts: 1466
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:34 pm UTC

Re: Portal 2

Postby Spambot5546 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:57 pm UTC

I must not have been paying one bit of attention because all this subtext people are talking about in the spoilers went right over my head.
"It is bitter – bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

User avatar
SlyReaper
inflatable
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 pm UTC
Location: Bristol, Old Blighty

Re: Portal 2

Postby SlyReaper » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:12 pm UTC

I found the Borealis dry-dock! I knew it was there to be found because of the achievement, but I couldn't actually find it until last night.

If you're interested:
Spoiler:
It's at the end of Chapter 6, in the area where you're reunited with Potato-Glados. You go into the top level office, and there's a door partially hidden behind some cabinets. The drydock is through there.
Image
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

Stellazira
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:17 pm UTC
Contact:

Re: Portal 2

Postby Stellazira » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:52 pm UTC

Someone at another forum posted something interesting involving Wheatley's name (which contains ending spoilers):

Spoiler:
You know how Chell walks into a wheat field at the end? You know how Wheatly's name was Wheatly? Well, what is Wheatly composed of? Wheat + LY.

THE WHEAT IS A LIE!!!

...also wheat makes cake. Which is also a lie...


He might be on to something... :P

suweid
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:27 am UTC

Re: Portal 2

Postby suweid » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:07 pm UTC

Stellazira wrote:Someone at another forum posted something interesting involving Wheatley's name (which contains ending spoilers):

Spoiler:
You know how Chell walks into a wheat field at the end? You know how Wheatly's name was Wheatly? Well, what is Wheatly composed of? Wheat + LY.

THE WHEAT IS A LIE!!!

...also wheat makes cake. Which is also a lie...


He might be on to something... :P



mind = blown

iamevn
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:59 am UTC

Re: Portal 2

Postby iamevn » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:10 pm UTC

If anyone's interested,
Spoiler:
Lyrics to the turret opera are in the code tags:

Code: Select all

Cara, bel, cara mis,
bella bambina,
oh Chell,
que lastima,
que lastima,
deh! Cara mia,
addio.

Mia bambina,
cara,
perchè non passi
lontana, deh
sì lontana
da scienza?

Cara, cara
mia bambina,
ah mia bel,
ah mia cara,
la mia cara,
la mia bambina,
oh cara,
cara mia…

Translation:

Code: Select all

Dear, beautiful, my dear, beautiful little girl, oh Chell, what a pity, what a pity, well! My dear, Goodbye.

My little girl, dear, why don’t you stay far, so far, away from science?

Dear, dear little girl, ah my beautiful, ah my dear, my dear, my little girl, my dear, my dear…


It would appear that glados has developed an almost motherly affection for Chell(?)

Also
Spoiler:
it's not over until the fat lady turret sings
Last edited by iamevn on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:26 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

EvanED
Posts: 4331
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:28 am UTC
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Portal 2

Postby EvanED » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:14 am UTC

BTW, to answer a question I asked a long time ago: it is possible to turn off the reticle with 'crosshair 0' and the portal gun with 'r_drawviewmodel 0' in the developer console. (Same thing with 1 to turn it back on.)

Playing with crosshair 0 is much harder...

MysteryBall
Posts: 314
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:47 pm UTC

Re: Portal 2

Postby MysteryBall » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:02 am UTC

Regarding the ending...

Spoiler:
Something is wrong. That turret song has been out for a while, and it's pre-rendered, neither is Valve's style.

This isn't over yet.

User avatar
SlyReaper
inflatable
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 pm UTC
Location: Bristol, Old Blighty

Re: Portal 2

Postby SlyReaper » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:37 am UTC

Also regarding the ending...

Spoiler:
It looks like the companion cube is...

*sunglasses*

...still alive.

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!
Image
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

Technical Ben
Posts: 2986
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 10:42 pm UTC

Re: Portal 2

Postby Technical Ben » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:49 am UTC

iamevn wrote:If anyone's interested,
Spoiler:
Lyrics to the turrent opera are in the code tags:

Code: Select all

Cara, bel, cara mis,
bella bambina,
oh Chell,
que lastima,
que lastima,
deh! Cara mia,
addio.

Mia bambina,
cara,
perchè non passi
lontana, deh
sì lontana
da scienza?

Cara, cara
mia bambina,
ah mia bel,
ah mia cara,
la mia cara,
la mia bambina,
oh cara,
cara mia…

Translation:

Code: Select all

Dear, beautiful, my dear, beautiful little girl, oh Chell, what a pity, what a pity, well! My dear, Goodbye.

My little girl, dear, why don’t you stay far, so far, away from science?

Dear, dear little girl, ah my beautiful, ah my dear, my dear, my little girl, my dear, my dear…


It would appear that glados has developed an almost motherly affection for Chell(?)

Also
Spoiler:
it's not over until the fat lady turrent sings


Valves attention to detail. Wow.
It's all physics and stamp collecting.
It's not a particle or a wave. It's just an exchange.

User avatar
SlyReaper
inflatable
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 pm UTC
Location: Bristol, Old Blighty

Re: Portal 2

Postby SlyReaper » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:05 am UTC

Here's a fun thought.
Spoiler:
What if Chell isn't actually free? Maybe she's still underground, in a huge room made up to look like a wheat field? Remember, the wheat is a lie.

Oh and iamevn, a part of me died when I read "turrent". It's not even a word.
Last edited by SlyReaper on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:21 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Image
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

User avatar
cjdrum
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Re: Portal 2

Postby cjdrum » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:20 am UTC

Yeah, I've noticed that so many people say "turrent". I have no freakin' idea how they got there, but...
Last edited by cjdrum on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:31 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
:shock:

User avatar
phlip
Restorer of Worlds
Posts: 7572
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:56 am UTC
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Portal 2

Postby phlip » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:31 am UTC

SlyReaper wrote:Oh and iamevn, a part of me died when I read "turrent". It's not even a word.

No, the sad part is that I was searching Google or YouTube or something for something about the turrets, and it found a page that spelled it "turrent"... the misspelling is evidently common enough for Google to recognise it, and group it into the search.

Code: Select all

enum ಠ_ಠ {°□°╰=1, °Д°╰, ಠ益ಠ╰};
void ┻━┻︵​╰(ಠ_ಠ ⚠) {exit((int)⚠);}
[he/him/his]

User avatar
SlyReaper
inflatable
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 pm UTC
Location: Bristol, Old Blighty

Re: Portal 2

Postby SlyReaper » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:37 am UTC

Yeah I know it's a common mis-spelling, but I can't work it out. The word spoken out loud just doesn't sound like it contains an n. It sounds like it's spelt. Why put an extraneous n in a perfectly good word? GAH!
Image
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

User avatar
Felstaff
Occam's Taser
Posts: 5175
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:10 pm UTC
Location: ¢ ₪ ¿ ¶ § ∴ ® © ™ ؟ ¡ ‽ æ Þ ° ₰ ₤ ಡಢ

Re: Portal 2

Postby Felstaff » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:45 am UTC

I think it's curretly trending.

I need to co-op with people to show me how to co-op with people.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

User avatar
AvatarIII
Posts: 2098
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:28 pm UTC
Location: W.Sussex, UK

Re: Portal 2

Postby AvatarIII » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:54 am UTC

cjdrum wrote:Yeah, I've noticed that so many people say "turrent". I have no freakin' idea how they got there, but...


a turrent is clearly a turret with p2p connectivity.

User avatar
SlyReaper
inflatable
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 pm UTC
Location: Bristol, Old Blighty

Re: Portal 2

Postby SlyReaper » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:55 am UTC

Felstaff wrote:I think it's curretly trending.

I need to co-op with people to show me how to co-op with people.

I played the first few levels of co-op with some random guy on the Internet, but he had to disconnect.

I need to get myself some real life friends.
Image
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

User avatar
phlip
Restorer of Worlds
Posts: 7572
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:56 am UTC
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Portal 2

Postby phlip » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:56 am UTC

I'm up for it, Felstaff, just say the word. I've been meaning to play the coop through again anyway.

Code: Select all

enum ಠ_ಠ {°□°╰=1, °Д°╰, ಠ益ಠ╰};
void ┻━┻︵​╰(ಠ_ಠ ⚠) {exit((int)⚠);}
[he/him/his]

User avatar
Obby
Posts: 785
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:37 pm UTC
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Portal 2

Postby Obby » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:31 pm UTC

How long does co-op take? If it's something easily done in one sitting (say, a couple hours), I could probably rock it out with someone this weekend, if my girlfriend doesn't spring plans on me again.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.


Return to “Gaming”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests