League of Legends

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Adacore

Re: League of Legends

Postby Adacore » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:10 am UTC

Weeks wrote:re: fnatic v omg,
Spoiler:
Very exciting match, and it's almost mind-boggling how close it was at the end. People were saying that if s0az bought a lichbane on Rumble that might have been the game. Overall though it seems s0az hasn't been that good.

Speaking of top laners, did you notice Gogoing go 5/0/15 on Ryze that game?

Groups C and D have been much, much more entertaining than the others. Today's matches were pretty good too. I haven't watched the SSB vs LMQ match but it seems it was really intense.

Spoiler:
The Lichbane buy was the first thing I thought of when I saw that play live. Would've been so much extra damage to the nexus. I don't think Soaz played badly, but he could definitely have won the game with that teleport play if he'd planned it better. There's also the question of whether Rekkles should've hidden in the jungle somewhere and gone for the backdoor once Oh me yarm engaged in fnatic's base (that's more a team call than an individual one). fnatic needed perfect positioning to win teamfights in the late game, even their inhibitor pushes that worked were super-dangerous (for both teams), so perhaps the backdoor was their best chance at a win.

I saw that Gogoing on Ryze didn't die. I don't find Ryze a particularly interesting champion to spectate, though. The only really exciting thing he can do is flash to cast a rune prison, and that isn't very common. Normally he just walks up to a team and spams spells, none of which are really skillshots - I just don't find it that thrilling to watch.

I'll look forward to SSB vs LMQ then. I don't know when I'll have time to watch the rest of the VoDs though - I'm pretty busy this week :?

Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?

Postby Weeks » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:07 am UTC

Adacore wrote:
Spoiler:
The Lichbane buy was the first thing I thought of when I saw that play live. Would've been so much extra damage to the nexus. I don't think Soaz played badly, but he could definitely have won the game with that teleport play if he'd planned it better. There's also the question of whether Rekkles should've hidden in the jungle somewhere and gone for the backdoor once Oh me yarm engaged in fnatic's base (that's more a team call than an individual one). fnatic needed perfect positioning to win teamfights in the late game, even their inhibitor pushes that worked were super-dangerous (for both teams), so perhaps the backdoor was their best chance at a win.

I saw that Gogoing on Ryze didn't die. I don't find Ryze a particularly interesting champion to spectate, though. The only really exciting thing he can do is flash to cast a rune prison, and that isn't very common. Normally he just walks up to a team and spams spells, none of which are really skillshots - I just don't find it that thrilling to watch.

I'll look forward to SSB vs LMQ then. I don't know when I'll have time to watch the rest of the VoDs though - I'm pretty busy this week :?
Spoiler:
Yeah, I don't like Ryze very much either, whether it's watching him or playing him. Ahri is much more fun on both accounts.

On a separate spoiler, for when you finish watching the vods:
Spoiler:
This is why you ban Irelia against Wickd, and you don't pick Fizz into that comp. So long EU.

also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos

I'm rooting for C9, though I doubt they'll beat SSB. In fact I believe it's likely for the finals to be all Korean, but one can dream. Also, Crumbzz should do fortune-telling.
TaintedDeity wrote:Tainted Deity
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Dthen wrote:FUCK CHRISTMAS FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK YOU TOO FUCK OFF

Vahir

Postby Vahir » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:31 am UTC

I just uninstalled League completely. I'm done.

The community is, despite all of Riot's attempts to improve it, simply salvageable. For every friendly player I've seen, I've had five hate-filled trolls. I've had games where, despite performing better than the rest of my team, I'm bombarded with insults and threats. When I call people out on their toxicity, I often find myself attacked by everyone else in the game, telling me such gems as

Uninstall please
Just die already
Go back to club penguin

for daring to suggest that the community's hostile attitude is not, in fact, desirable. I love League- But the players make it impossible to enjoy.

/Cliche quitter's manifesto

yurell

Postby yurell » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:52 am UTC

And the response is always "just mute everyone". Yeah, because I play a multiplayer game to have no interactions with anyone >.>
cemper93 wrote:Dude, I just presented an elaborate multiple fraction in Comic Sans. Who are you to question me?

Pronouns: Feminine pronouns please!

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:15 am UTC

The community is pretty bad, yeah. I think I just got used to it. Also, after a certain point the nice:toxic player ratio becomes better (I'd say I get 20:1, and I'm not ranked or anything). Or maybe I just realized arguing with teenagers in an online game is not a good idea.
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.

Yakk
Poster with most posts but no title.

Postby Yakk » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:27 pm UTC

yurell wrote:And the response is always "just mute everyone". Yeah, because I play a multiplayer game to have no interactions with anyone >.>

Arguably you can play a multiplayer game to exploit the other players as really smart AIs.
One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision - BR

Last edited by JHVH on Fri Oct 23, 4004 BCE 6:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Ixtellor
There are like 4 posters on XKCD that no more about ...

Postby Ixtellor » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:36 pm UTC

I successfully quit 1 month ago. The community is the worst of humanity are there are no consequences for intentionally causing your team to lose. I can actually take the racism and trash talk (ive been on the internet before), its the throwing the games that made it unbearable and it happens way to often.

Starcraft 2.... I'm coming home!!
The Revolution will not be Twitterized.

elminster

Postby elminster » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:22 am UTC

Tbh, like a lot of multiplayer games, it's way better to play with just friends.
Any really popular game is designed to be easily accessible. Any easily accessible game will attract younger players. Younger players tend to be more toxic.
I probably wouldn't have stayed interested in LoL if it wasn't for the people I play with.

Personally LoL players rarely get to me and I mute the rest of them. Most of the time it's players commenting about how bad someone is playing, but really the best way to improve in any game is to find out what mistakes you're making and improve. If you're already looking for those mistakes, then you learn quite quickly whether what you done is right or not, so you don't need to be told, so there's no point in listening (Unless it's purely constructive criticism). I've already got 2 accounts in the top 1% of players and a 3rd almost there (top 5% atm), so I'm fairly safe in the knowledge that I it's far more than likely I know what i'm doing. Games are about average performance, but everyone has good and bad games and some people flame on your bad games.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:36 am UTC

I think league is best played when you really don't care if you lose, fear of losing makes you play worse and feel worse overall. I mean, the main draw for me is things like running around as a thing that looks like fish-Stitch or punching things in the face with my giant mechanical hands, and I get to do that regardless of my Elo or KDA or w/e.

On the other hand, I never play ranked.

elminster

Postby elminster » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:41 am UTC

So world finals...
Spoiler:
...were rather dissapointing.

I was rather disappointed at the matchup of skill here.

The first game was largely about picks. SHR had Ryze (late game), Ori (mid-late) with teleport, Trist (Late game), Kha (Mid-late), Janna (All game, but relatively excels late game). Vs Jayce (Early-Mid), Mao (mid-late), Thresh (All game, relatively excel early), Twitch (mid-late), J4 (Early-mid).
If you'll notice, every one of their picks spikes in strength at least 1 phase eariler in the game. When picking comps, going with triple late game (having 2 people who are ok mid, but better late also suffice for this) almost always means you'll get beaten by early/mid game comps. From my experience, it's something like 90% lose for triple late game vs early/mid game comps.
Also double teleport in a late game comp makes no sense... you're conceding early game, but with double teleport, you're ensuring that you'll fall behind. Who are you going to teleport to help? Every lane is weaker than their opponents.

Second game, slightly similar deal. SSW picked stronger characters eariler on. The rumble teleport and play bot was executed almost perfectly. Although there was several points where it was bad decision making and poor mechanics deciding it.
E.g. Uzi jumping away from teammates, making it a 1-1 rather than 2-0. Mundo aiming for a different target to jayce. Kha not finishing talon. Jayce roaming down well after talon.

Third game was largely fucked up by that singed pick. SHR were running a tanky cc heavy setup with tank/support top and jungle. Braum +trist is very hard to snowball against and gank. Mao similar deal. Ryze, mao, trist all scale well into late game.
In fact, I thought it was over when they picked trist, because top would just pick something that crushes early/mid and they would snowball such a low damage early team. The singed pick just didn't make sense, he scales into late game, when SHR already have a strong late game. SHR had so much CC that singed would never be able to engage properly, even then they had a team that could deal with him. SSW didn't have any decent wave clear and fizz relies on snowballing in that matchup or he'll get outscaled. The singed pick forced the game to be fizz snowballing or lose.
Vs a pro team, that's just not reliably going to happen.
I was saying it before it even happened, but the Braum pick was great.

Final game was just poor plays by SHR. The panth dive was too obvious (Level of aggression, timing, dragon, etc), you see non pro players read that like a book, let alone world class teams. It COULD have worked, but very risky play given team comp and how it would go if they failed. Then the Ryze teleport at dragon... that was a cringe moment.

Throughout the games, Dandy was amazing. He made the plays or were part of the plays that really set up the win.
SSW were mechanically better, with better team play, better decision making, faster decision making, FAR better picking strategy on average. SHR felt like they could be beaten in more than 50% of games by other top teams. SSW felt like they deserved the trophy.
I would have really liked to see games where games were won almost entirely on exceptionally good plays rather than amatuer mistakes.

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:56 am UTC

World finals:
Spoiler:
SSW's entire game plan for the whole of worlds has been to pick early-mid game champions, hit power spikes before the opponent to take early objectives, then snowball hard for the win before their champions drop off in power. The only way you can really counter that is by running a more late-game composition, then trying to make plays in the early game to prevent the snowball getting going. The other option is to try and beat them head on with a similar early-mid composition, but that's relying on superior teamfighting coordination, which is a known weakness for SHR. Trying to hold early then come back big in the late game was probably SHR's best bet, but they maybe did go a bit too far on the late-game side in picks and bans. Especially in the first game, the Janna, Orianna and Trist combo is a classic and well proven protect-the-AD composition. Strong in the first few levels, weak in the midgame, very strong late - I would assume the idea was to win lanes early by a big enough margin to win a fight for dragon, use the resultant ~2k gold lead to hold during the mid-game, then destroy SSW late with their higher power level.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:31 am UTC

finals
Spoiler:
did not watch, sorry SHRC. Seems like it was a repeat of last year, except worse because SSW have no charisma at all and they didn't stomp 3-0

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:10 pm UTC

I don't usually bump threads. But this is just fantastic play.

Part of the reason why I still play this game after all this time is getting to see (and maybe even make!) sick plays.

Yakk
Poster with most posts but no title.

Postby Yakk » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:50 pm UTC

Who is making the great play here? The level 16 character? I don't see it if so.

A massively over geared tanky character tower dives 2 on 2. The enemy takes a beating and retreats.

One of their allies responds with some punishment, heavily wounding that massively overgeared character. That character retreats.

One foe follows, a 2 on 1 fight. Now, one of the 2 side is heavily wounded, but they have a full health support. Not surprisingly, the chasing foe over extends and is killed, as they where far outmatched.

Then the massively over leveled and geared character, at the edge of death, retreats.

Given the relative power levels of the characters involved, I'd say that the "losing" side played better, as they managed to force back the level 16 character with only one death, while the level 16 character was forced back only earning one kill. Maybe the teamfight afterwards would make up for it.

(Now, the existence of a level 16 character against level 10-11 characters means that they have already screwed up badly. But forcing that level 16 back is a huge advantage: the remaining characters are all similar level, so a teamfight could go the "losing" sides way after that exchange. And the level 16 is going to be worth way more gold than any level 10 he's harvesting -- even with no strategic payoff, the attempted kill was worth the risk, as they got within epsilon of killing that level 16.)
One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision - BR

Last edited by JHVH on Fri Oct 23, 4004 BCE 6:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:58 am UTC

It is fun to watch, ie the visceral, instinctive mammal that is myself enjoys seeing it

I meant that having the ability to pull off that kind of kill in such a short reaction time, and the presence of mind required for it, is rather uncommon in non-professional play and pretty cool. Maybe you don't find it surprising, but maybe that Vayne thought that J4 was quite dead. Also, a lot of people don't realize the amount of burst J4 can deal. (Or could, that's an old video)

Ixtellor

Postby Ixtellor » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:54 pm UTC

How are your provisionals going?

I Ended last season in Silver 2 and got placed in Silver 5 after my 10 games.

Had AFK's or DC's in 4 of my 10 games, 3 on my team, 1 on the enemy.

The toxicity was off the charts and in every match there would be at least 2 players from the previous match. So lots of Revenge matches.

9 of the 10 games I went Udyr Jungle. I switched to him a while back, and after a long break I started playing again last week and with Udry went from Silver 5 to Silver 2 in 1 week. Thus, I assume I can do it again.

Hoping to finally make gold.

Objectives > CS > Kills

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:34 am UTC

I *might* do ranked this year, finally. Maybe. Maybe I'll stay unranked for life (or until Dominion ranked, which is basically the same).

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:59 pm UTC

IwMsAxX.png
LCS has been pretty fun this split

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:20 pm UTC

I really like TSM's current roster. Bjergsen is probably my favorite midlaner to watch (one of the few where I can enjoy just watching him lane, rather than only the highlight reel bits), and Lustboy is one of my favorite supports. The annoying components (Reginald and Locodoco) are still there, but they're behind the scenes for the most part. Plus, TSM actually look internationally competitive at the moment, and I really like it when there are teams outside Korea that can actually win things, because Montecristo's endless monologues about how much better the Korean teams are than everyone else seriously get on my nerves, to the extent that I want to see them all lose, all the time, just to spite him, even though I live in Korea and could realistically get behind teams here.

Cloud9 and CLG both look pretty good too, but I just don't think they're on the same level as TSM right now. Still, the playoffs should be fun.

As for the EU LCS, I enjoy watching a lot of the teams, but I can't help but feel that they all have pretty serious weaknesses that would be found out in international competition. Compared to NA, I'd say EU right now has quantity over quality. fnatic is probably my favourite of the bunch, but their bot lane would likely get crushed in a top-tier match, and Huni, while exciting to watch, is probably too one-dimensional in the long run. Reignover is one of the best junglers in the LCS right now, so that's something, I guess.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:30 am UTC

I'm particularly glad to see TSM is not shite anymore, even though I was never a TSM fan. Same for CLG though they seem to be falling off now for whatever reason. I liked TiP and Gravity too.

Adacore wrote:Montecristo's endless monologues about how much better the Korean teams are than everyone else
Is that true though? GE Tigers didn't make it to the IEM Katowice finals.

I didn't watch any EU LCS because Origen isn't in it yet, lol. All I know is Elements played super passive
Spoiler:
and didn't make it to playoffs, poor Froggen

Ixtellor

Postby Ixtellor » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:34 pm UTC

I have watched like 5 games.

GE Tigers had an INSANE come back in one of the games I watched.

I bought the Cloud9 Icon and I tend to root for them but want an NA team to do well in general.

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:49 pm UTC

Weeks wrote:
Adacore wrote:Montecristo's endless monologues about how much better the Korean teams are than everyone else
Is that true though? GE Tigers didn't make it to the IEM Katowice finals.

Before IEM, GE Tigers were widely considered the best team in Korea by a significant margin and, thus, the best team in the world by an even larger margin (relative to the average at international competition). Even after GET started losing games, Montecristo in particular still expected them to easily win the tournament. Maybe he'll change his analysis style now both Korean teams were soundly defeated at a major tournament, but I don't have high hopes. Honestly, his opinions make some sense - Korea is almost definitely the strongest region, and the strongest team in Korea is therefore the strongest team in the world. In general, the strongest teams will win all their games. He's mostly just realistic about the chances of upset wins - they generally don't happen often - but that doesn't make for an interesting analysis, or a good story for an event. It feels like he's actively trying to crush the hype for big events sometimes.

Spoiler:
GE Tigers losing to WE was probably the biggest upset in League of Legends history. GET were meant to be the best team in the world, and WE were the worst team in the Chinese LPL, and were thought to be one of the weakest teams at IEM.

Asmodieus

Postby Asmodieus » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:24 am UTC

Whadya guys think about URF?

I had a maokai one game on the opposite team and late game he could just stun lock someone and* shred them while being tanky. The 8% of max health damage on his snare* is deadly and incredibly hard to get away from.
Last edited by Asmodieus on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:52 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Tillian wrote:Yeah, but the polar bears get more territorial during the summer, so we have to stay indoors.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:42 am UTC

I'm just glad I get to play it again.

I ban Ezreal, Nid and Fizz every time because they get boring pretty quick.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:52 pm UTC

This CLG vs Liquid series is amazing. They aren't exceedingly strong teams but they're after each other's guts

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:28 pm UTC

Weeks wrote:This CLG vs Liquid series is amazing. They aren't exceedingly strong teams but they're after each other's guts

I knew there was a rivalry between Piglet and Doublelift, but I didn't realize it was so intense.
Spoiler:
Liquid completely crushed them, too, after really not looking very good all season. CLG have totally hit a major slump at exactly the wrong time. I think their current roster is pretty good, but performs badly under pressure, which is a major problem if they want to be internationally competitive. If Liquid find their stride they could be pretty scary - their individual player skill is awesome - but I just can't imagine them getting everything together enough to win the playoffs, at least this time around. Also, IWDominate is probably my least favourite competitive player, so I have trouble getting behind Liquid.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:05 am UTC

Spoiler:
Why do you dislike IWD? I know he used to be a problematic guy but he seems okay now for the most part. Aside from always seeming nervous in interviews.

Did you see Monte's analysis of the games? I guess you might be tired of listening to Monte, but I'd say it's pretty good regardless. A lot of people are saying Link needs to go, aaand I think I agree because from the looks of it he's never been great in playoffs, but he's not the (primary) reason they lost that series.

I really like Liquid as a team and I think they can take a spot for Worlds next split (I think NA gets 3?), but I like C9 a little more, and they also stomped CLG at the end of the season

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:18 am UTC

Weeks wrote:Why do you dislike IWD? I know he used to be a problematic guy but he seems okay now for the most part. Aside from always seeming nervous in interviews.

I guess maybe he's better now. He was just such a dick a couple of years back, when he was in Dignitas, that it really put me off him. Perhaps I should give him another chance.

I do like how League is trying to go with rehabilitation, rather than just perma-banning, now. One of the most serious offenders from a few years back (really toxic in game, DDOS'ed people, &c.) was just unbanned from Riot competitions because he demonstrated consistent positive behaviour in game over the last two years. Apparently it's the first perma-banned player whose ban they've lifted under the new rehabilitation scheme.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:21 am UTC

I was going to mention Incarnati0n, yeah. Who according to Hotshot already has a contract.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:41 pm UTC

NA and EU LCS:
Spoiler:
Watching Fnatic vs H2k while C9 vs Liquid comes up...

Someone on twitter is like "#H2KWIN I believe in the upset". Seeing how Fnatic has played this series I can't believe this would be an upset at all. They picked Lee Sin with smite toplane three times in a row and it did next to nothing. Except steal some buffs. I guess. I just want h2k to win now so I can watch the NA series.

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:24 pm UTC

NA & EU LCS (fnatic vs H2k and C9 vs Liquid):
Spoiler:
I guess fnatic thought they had a hard counter for H2k with the double-smite (and almost double-jungler) composition? They probably should've switched it up after it didn't work the first time, but I guess it kinda did the second time, so they stayed with it. Huni looked so much better on Vlad than on Lee Sin, though, even if he did get some impressive smite steals and counter-jungling in. H2k had the same impression of fnatic's major weaknesses that I did, I guess - Huni has a pretty limited champion pool, and a single style at which he excels, and they tried to punish him for it.

Liquid vs C9 was just a ridiculous comeback, and I think Liquid would've taken that last game, if it weren't for the level 1 triple-kill. Can't say I'm that upset that C9 advanced to the final, but I think it might've made a better story if Liquid had made it. I hope TSM win their semifinal - I'll have to watch the vods of that one tonight/tomorrow.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:13 am UTC

C9 vs TL
Spoiler:
The C9 win is a little bittersweet, I agree. I didn't like the Lulu mid pick though for that last game, it was weak in the previous game they went with it. Also did you notice Xpecial stopped moving at triple kill? It's like on paper they could totally beat C9, but they aren't confident enough.

The SK vs UoL series was very intense! Totes recommend it.

Adacore wrote:I hope TSM win their semifinal
I hope TSM loses. :L

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:35 am UTC

Weeks wrote:I hope TSM loses. :L

TSM vs TIP:
Spoiler:
I'm sorry, Weeks. TSM looked good, though. I was a little worried after the first game (and also, watching the vods, I could tell it wasn't going to be a 5-game series, which meant either they were going to lose, or they'd have to win three in a row). I think the Xaioweixiao matchup is the only one in the NA LCS where Bjergsen doesn't win the lane on his own, which makes the whole game much harder for TSM.

I can't really see C9 winning the finals, but I've always underestimated how well C9 will do, so maybe they've got a better chance than I think they do.

SK vs UoL:
Spoiler:
I've never been convinced that SK are a particularly strong team. They have exceptionally good strategic sense - they pick good compositions and play the map perfectly - but their teamfighting and individual play just isn't good enough to consistently win. UoL are good, but not great, in every area, and have a problem with overconfidence and trying to push things too far, but I think they're the better team, and they deserved their spot in the finals. I still think fnatic take this one pretty easily - UoL aren't as well equipped to handle fnatic as H2k were, I feel.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:11 am UTC

Finals
Spoiler:
Yeah I guess TSM will win, it's for the best frankly. If they do beat C9 they should ride that cloud wave into the mid-summer invitational.

Also 3-2 for Fnatic because I don't think UoL will go down that easily.

Also Liquid for 3rd place, unless they're still salty which is sadly a real possibility.

elminster

Postby elminster » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:24 pm UTC

What a time we live in... Urgot a common pick in LCS.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:19 pm UTC

http://streamable.com/57mk

That said I'm not watching NA, it's a shitfest and C9 sucks. Sticking to the LCK vods

Ixtellor

Postby Ixtellor » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:05 pm UTC

Anyone playing Season 6?

Going to start my placement matches tonight.
Made it to Gold during the pre-season, adjusted some stuff and found what seems to be a great winning build on my favorite champ Udyr.

I love the new champ select system.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:13 am UTC

Only ARAM since I don't have the time or energy to play Ranked at all.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:06 am UTC

OPL.jpg
OPL.jpg

Chaoszerom
Like stale dumplings for breakfast

Postby Chaoszerom » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:20 pm UTC

I got through my placements and got to Silver I. Got carried/lucky in most games (7/3) so I'm not sure if I can, but my goal is to get gold at some stage (was at Silver III end last season). My top pool isn't amazing (Jayce, Rumble, Cho), my ADC skills are increasing (MF, Ashe), and in theory I can still play Ryze, Xerath, Veigar, Lux, but I haven't in a while so I probably suck.

Return to “Gaming”