GBA Flash Cards...

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Pobega

GBA Flash Cards...

Postby Pobega » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:02 am UTC

I'm looking into buying myself a GBA flash card (Primarily for NES emulation on the go), and after scouring the internet I've barely come up with one or two sites still selling reliable cards (Like the EZ Flash 2); And of the sites I found they're selling 512MB+ which is out of my price range.

I'm looking for a good, reliable flash card for the GBA that will run me under $60 -- Preferably something with drag'n'drop capabilities, since I'm running Linux and I'd have to use my mom's computer to upload ROMs if it's Windows only (Which I wouldn't argue with -- It's just preferable that I wouldn't have to do it).

aeiss

Re: GBA Flash Cards...

Postby aeiss » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:30 am UTC

http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.605

looks like there's two products, low prices, quality is up to you, i guess

the rest of the place is awesome though :D

Pobega

Re: GBA Flash Cards...

Postby Pobega » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:54 pm UTC

aeiss wrote:http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.605

looks like there's two products, low prices, quality is up to you, i guess

the rest of the place is awesome though :D

Hm, I'm not so sure about the quality but I may as well give it a shot, eh? I guess I have to end up using my mom's laptop to upload my games, but it's not such a huge deal because I already have all the games I want (Assuming the 512Mb cart is 64MB, it's just enough room to fit the good stuff).

Edit: Actually, after looking through my ROMs, something with a bit more size would be preferable. Most good RPGs are 10+MB, and I'd like to have FFIV/FFV/FFVI, Tales of Phantasia and Yggdra Union.

Return to “Gaming”