EVE Online

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Enokh
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:55 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Enokh » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:55 pm UTC

Yeah, laundering was the first thing I thought of. Well, the first thing I thought of was "transfer all assets off of the bots that aren't essential to that bot's operation asap". THEN I thought about them tracking down the money anyway. No idea how CCP looks for these things, so any ideas I'd have about how to do it would be mostly guesses. "I bet they really only look at direct ISK transfers and unusually large contracts/orders! I ought to buy things with great volume-to-ISK ratios and drop them at some random waypoint in the middle of nowhere, to have my laundering account pick up said items! Or maybe even buy and fit really expensive ships, pretend to have a fight between my bot and my launderer, then have my bot eject and fly away. Maybe they'll buy that because the bot account just bots and then tries to buy his combat victories, he's a moron that doesn't know how things work so he ditched his ship!"

Random nonsense like that.

EDIT: Also, I'd imagine you would either need to do hi-sec mining (yuck), or you could go to empty low-sec systems and warp to a station as soon as someone jumps in. I guess.

mike-l
Posts: 2758
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:06 am UTC

Pretty much any activity will work better multiboxing. Even if the isk/hr/account is lower in groups, as long as the increase in overall isk/hr exceeds the hourly PLEX cost of the extra account it's worthwhile.

Say for example I make 2 bil a month ratting solo, if adding an alt increases my yield by 30% it increases my monthly income by 600 mil, at the cost of 550 mil, and so it's worthwhile, even though my isk/account has gone down 35%
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

User avatar
Negrebskoh
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:49 pm UTC
Location: The Netherlands

Re: EVE Online

Postby Negrebskoh » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:48 pm UTC

So I've gotten back into EVE after a long, long time, and I'm seriously considering throwing away my RMT-principles and just getting a PLEX. The initial grinding sucks.

User avatar
Aaeriele
Posts: 2127
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:30 am UTC
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: EVE Online

Postby Aaeriele » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:39 pm UTC

Negrebskoh wrote:So I've gotten back into EVE after a long, long time, and I'm seriously considering throwing away my RMT-principles and just getting a PLEX. The initial grinding sucks.


Yeeeeeeeeeeeeep. One thing my corp tends to do when someone new is interested in playing EVE is we'll have one of our members send them a referral link, and then give them a plex once they've joined. Overall it's a zero-sum as far as game time goes, and the new player gets instant starter ISK.
Vaniver wrote:Harvard is a hedge fund that runs the most prestigious dating agency in the world, and incidentally employs famous scientists to do research.

afuzzyduck wrote:ITS MEANT TO BE FLUTTERSHY BUT I JUST SEE AAERIELE! CURSE YOU FORA!

Ralith The Third
Don't Ask About His Nephews
Posts: 782
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:21 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Ralith The Third » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:48 pm UTC

I run off about a plex every other month and shiny kills/LP.

Works for me.
Omni.

User avatar
Negrebskoh
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:49 pm UTC
Location: The Netherlands

Re: EVE Online

Postby Negrebskoh » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:26 pm UTC

Also, do you guys find that you ALT-TAB significantly more in EVE than in any other game? I find that it makes me waste quite a lot of in-game time.

User avatar
Alasseo
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:25 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Alasseo » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:21 pm UTC

Negrebskoh wrote:Also, do you guys find that you ALT-TAB significantly more in EVE than in any other game? I find that it makes me waste quite a lot of in-game time.


Only to deal with mumble issues and/or run youtube links. Ingame browser means I don't have to alt-tab..
Eruantale wrote:(I did... I've always wanted to get a Dudley Do-right out of a vending machine)

mike-l
Posts: 2758
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:49 am UTC

I definitely alt tab a crap ton. It's also the only game I regularly multibox. I think it's mostly because the amount of input required is very low compared to most games. Take WoW for example, aside from flight paths, no input causes action for more than 10 seconds, usually more like 1-3 seconds. In EVE on the otherhand inputs can persist for many minutes, with little benefit to doing anything else during that time. Perfect for alt tabbing.

Obviously pvp requires more attention, but even some pvp activities, eg tower shoots, require a single input and a long wait. The marginal benefit to paying attention is minimal as long as you can hear mumble
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

User avatar
Mishrak
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:15 pm UTC
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: EVE Online

Postby Mishrak » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:56 pm UTC

Having multiple monitors helps, but not completely. Often I'll be playing Dark Souls or Dwarf Fortress at the same time as EVE, so I'm definitely in the alt-tab a lot club.

Ralith The Third
Don't Ask About His Nephews
Posts: 782
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:21 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Ralith The Third » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:23 pm UTC

I have a monitor for my web browser and misc. apps, and one for fullscreen games. I can also run my second account on the second monitor, but only rarely do so.
Omni.

Mordus
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:55 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Mordus » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:35 pm UTC

So I've been playing Dust 514. What do EVE players think about the limited interaction of games currently? How about what is supposed to eventually happen between the games?

I know from the Dust side of things we can't wait to see the interaction between games become more prominent and start having actual goals/contracts rather than just win the mission etc.

Spambot5546
Posts: 1466
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:34 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Spambot5546 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:25 pm UTC

Amusing choice of name for a DUST player.

I've been playing DUST since last summer, although I can't be on much thanks to school. I've been enjoying it, and the one or two times I got to do orbital support in EVE for a DUST battle were pretty exciting. That said, the current level of interactivity is minimal and disappointing.

I'm looking forward to market integration, and Uprising*, the next big expansion for DUST, will include Planetary Conquest which will affect PI as well as POS manufacturing and fuel consumption. With many null alliances spending billions every month on POS fuel I'd imagine that gets some peoples' attention!

Oh, and check this Reddit thread. If these comments are in any way indicative of the general EVE population, DUST is not popular among capsuleers.

* trailer here. It's not their best work.
"It is bitter – bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

Mordus
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:55 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Mordus » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:53 pm UTC

Not my character. Not one I've ever seen either.

I'm absolutely looking forward to Planetary Conquest. Are orbitals currently linked from Dust to EVE? With how quickly they come I assumed there was no way there was an actual integration to a player. It seems like if that were the case there would be times when we couldn't orbital. I figured there would be integration come time for actual contracts/conquest though.

Dust may not be popular at the moment (although I thought it was pretty even as far as pos/neg comments), but I think that will change if it is implemented well. Once EVE players figure out how to use the Dust corps it will just be one more tool in their toolbox.

From my point of view a smart Eve Corp will come to an agreement with a good Dust Corp and make sure they fund them enough so they will have top of the line gear when attacking a Titan or planet. Don't get me wrong, just having the equipment doesn't make the win. I've been in plenty of Corp battles against all top of the line Tier 3 gear and my corp is running T1 or 2 and still destroy them. I understand the heartache of losing a Titan, but I imagine it will be harder to capture than to just destroy it. I don't see from the losers point of view how losing through destruction and losing it through capture which would probably take longer than destruction is any different. That whole concept just seems to be a guess at this point anyway, beyond that thread I've never heard of that being implemented. Even if it does come about I think the first step will be getting the planetary conquest working well.

Spambot5546
Posts: 1466
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:34 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Spambot5546 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:58 pm UTC

Mordu is an NPC. He's also the older guy in the DUST intro cinematic.

All the orbitals you see in normal pub matches do not come from capsuleers. Those are "Precision Strikes" and come from the war barge. For now EVE players can only bomb FW corp matches, which means you have to be in a FW corp (not necessarily the same one that is fighting) and be locked on to the district.
"It is bitter – bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

User avatar
Kulantan
Posts: 999
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 9:24 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere witty

Re: EVE Online

Postby Kulantan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:31 pm UTC

Mordus wrote:I understand the heartache of losing a Titan, but I imagine it will be harder to capture than to just destroy it.


Hang on, what? Can Dust folk do stuff to player owned Titans...

How does that work?

I haven't been following dust closely because of it fatal flaw, it isn't on PC.
TEAM SHIVAHN
Pretty much the best team ever

phlip wrote:(Scholars believe it is lost to time exactly which search engine Columbus preferred... though they are reasonably sure that he was an avid user of Apple Maps.)

Blog.

Mordus
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:55 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Mordus » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:33 pm UTC

Kulantan wrote:
Mordus wrote:I understand the heartache of losing a Titan, but I imagine it will be harder to capture than to just destroy it.


Hang on, what? Can Dust folk do stuff to player owned Titans...

How does that work?

I haven't been following dust closely because of it fatal flaw, it isn't on PC.


The reddit thread that was linked by Spambot5546 was talking about it. Apparently it was mentioned in some interview (can't view it here), but is not implemented. We don't even know that it will, could have just been the person talking.

Spambot5546
Posts: 1466
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:34 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Spambot5546 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:01 pm UTC

It was pure speculation on the part of one of the developers. We have no reason to think that it's necessarily something they'll ever implement. He was just listing some things they might could do that would be cool.

I was originally opposed to the idea of ship boarding, but my view has softened a bit. I'm still opposed to capturing ships, largely for economic reasons. Consumption drives an economy, and in EVE destruction = consumption. A better option, I feel, is to allow DUSTers to inflict penalties on ships they successfully board, instead. Hacking engines to reduce speed, hacking hardeners to reduce resistances, hacking jump drives to increase jump cost (possibly beyond what it can carry?), and so on. This way the DUSTers can't win the fight on their own, but they can heavily influence the outcome of a fight, especially in cap fights.

There are a lot of cool ideas people have come up with for other ways DUST can have an impact. They could have a hand in sovereignty mechanics, or we could have parallel PvE like in this thing I wrote a while back, perhaps they could attack moons to reduce moon goo output. One interesting idea I read once was being able to attack a certain planet and temporarily disable local chat.
"It is bitter – bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

User avatar
Alasseo
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:25 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Alasseo » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm UTC

So.. gate jump effect, new scanning, rehash of anoms (my WH-launched raids on nullbears will be greatly improved). Ore and ice changes.. Odyssey is going to shake lots of things up in a big way. It's going to take a looooong time to settle down.
Eruantale wrote:(I did... I've always wanted to get a Dudley Do-right out of a vending machine)

Spambot5546
Posts: 1466
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:34 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Spambot5546 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:26 pm UTC

I'm interested in the low-end mineral buffs in rare ores. Coupling that with the increase to production slots in outposts and maybe we'll start seeing an increase in 0.0 industry?

The other interesting bit is the moon goo bit. Could mean a huge blow to income for TEST and Goon, since they get a lot of their money from their Tech moons. Perhaps this will lead to a new set of 0.0 wars being fought over the suddenly valuable R64 moons?
"It is bitter – bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

User avatar
Mishrak
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:15 pm UTC
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: EVE Online

Postby Mishrak » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:09 pm UTC

Well, there's a huge pile of R64 moons all over nullsec, so this won't really have a negative effect on nullsec alliance income. In the case of Test / Goons, they'll just swap over to their R64's. So maybe some tower reorganization, but that's probably it.

I'm also skeptical about any major wars surfacing. At least where sovereignty changes hands. There's so much grinding to be done, that most of the major players don't want anything to do with it because of how bad it is. Until CCP makes some sov mechanics changes, it's unlikely we'll see any major sov shakeups barring alliances being disbanded or some other catastrophe like that.

mike-l
Posts: 2758
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:41 am UTC

Boo, they're putting frigates in hubs :( There goes my money print.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

Ralith The Third
Don't Ask About His Nephews
Posts: 782
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:21 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Ralith The Third » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:00 am UTC

mike-l wrote:Boo, they're putting frigates in hubs :( There goes my money print.


Huh?
Omni.

User avatar
Kulantan
Posts: 999
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 9:24 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere witty

Re: EVE Online

Postby Kulantan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:14 am UTC

I just watched Soundwave's keynote. I wonder if the no mobs in profession sites extends to low and null. If so I foresee a lot of competition from a whole bunch of covert ops/exploration frigates stacking warp core stabilizers. I wouldn't mind the competition by I could do without the price drop that would inevitably follow.
TEAM SHIVAHN
Pretty much the best team ever

phlip wrote:(Scholars believe it is lost to time exactly which search engine Columbus preferred... though they are reasonably sure that he was an avid user of Apple Maps.)

Blog.

mike-l
Posts: 2758
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:28 am UTC

Ralith The Third wrote:
mike-l wrote:Boo, they're putting frigates in hubs :( There goes my money print.


Huh?


In the current build, Forsaken Hubs only have cruisers and up in them, making them very easy to tear through in a T3 BC. This is a primary means of income for many in null sec. One of the announced changes in Odyssey is putting elite frigates in and changing some of the BCs into the much harder to kill elite cruisers (there are currently only 2 waves that even have cruisers, rest are just BC and BS which die FAST to large guns). Serpentis rats are particularly good for this, a single Naga can clear the 25 mil bounty hub in about 12-14 minutes, but all rat types are vulnerable to some type of large gun only build. Fountain is particularly peaceful and full of upgraded systems with the oh so juicy Serpentis hubs. It may pale in comparison to WH incomes, but vs any k-space pve (ie not trading) income it's pretty much the tops, and with relatively low skill requirements.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

User avatar
BlackSails
Posts: 5315
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:48 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby BlackSails » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:55 am UTC

mike-l wrote:
Ralith The Third wrote:
mike-l wrote:Boo, they're putting frigates in hubs :( There goes my money print.


Huh?


In the current build, Forsaken Hubs only have cruisers and up in them, making them very easy to tear through in a T3 BC. This is a primary means of income for many in null sec. One of the announced changes in Odyssey is putting elite frigates in and changing some of the BCs into the much harder to kill elite cruisers (there are currently only 2 waves that even have cruisers, rest are just BC and BS which die FAST to large guns). Serpentis rats are particularly good for this, a single Naga can clear the 25 mil bounty hub in about 12-14 minutes, but all rat types are vulnerable to some type of large gun only build. Fountain is particularly peaceful and full of upgraded systems with the oh so juicy Serpentis hubs. It may pale in comparison to WH incomes, but vs any k-space pve (ie not trading) income it's pretty much the tops, and with relatively low skill requirements.


Factional warfare tops out at 1b/hour

mike-l
Posts: 2758
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:41 am UTC

I thought that had been fixed?

Anyway, on a completely technical note, FW is a LP print, it's actually an ISK sink. Bounties are a ISK print though. This of course has nothing to do with how profitable they are.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

User avatar
BlackSails
Posts: 5315
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:48 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby BlackSails » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:09 am UTC

It has been, its now only that high when a faction hits t5, which isnt that common. Its like 500m/hour normally.

Spambot5546
Posts: 1466
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:34 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Spambot5546 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:29 am UTC

Someone on Reddit once claimed that you can make 1.25bn/hr doing L5s in a carrier.

I don't know much about Faction Warfare, but how do you make 500m in an hour? I mean, sure, the LP from destroying wartargets can be pretty good, but that good!?
"It is bitter – bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

User avatar
Mishrak
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:15 pm UTC
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: EVE Online

Postby Mishrak » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:07 pm UTC

Hmm, I'm not sure about 1.25bn/hr. Maybe if you have enough agents at your disposal. And cyno frigates.

The isk potential is definitely there though. I made about 1.3b isk in LP in a few weeks of /very/ casual effort, maybe running 1-4 missions a day at most. The thing is, with decent LP skills, you'll get between 30-60k LP per mission. There's only certain ones you would want to do in a carrier though, namely the ones you can blitz and get out of quickly.

Also RE: the hub stuff, target painters will help a lot against the elite cruisers, but frigates will still be a nightmare for a t3 BC. Tengu ftw, although you still need a painter. :-o

mike-l
Posts: 2758
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:09 pm UTC

Yeah, the expectation right now is that we'll just switch to triple boxing RR dominixes and continue to run hubs. The unfortunate thing about that is that the skills don't really help with doctrine ships, while the naga is 100% transferable to Rokhs, except for the BC skill itself.

Re: FW, http://themittani.com/features/factiona ... aight-face estimated max income at 200m/hr, which is better than hubs (capping out at about 150 mil/hr in a vindi, 120mil/hr in a naga), but still a lot lower than the 1b/hr quoted above. This is of course theorycraft, I'd be happy to hear from someone who is actively running FW in retribution.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

Spambot5546
Posts: 1466
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:34 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Spambot5546 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:34 pm UTC

As someone who thought the 60m/hr of Incursions was a lot, I don't think I'd be complaining.
"It is bitter – bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

User avatar
BlackSails
Posts: 5315
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:48 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby BlackSails » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:42 pm UTC

mike-l wrote:
Re: FW, http://themittani.com/features/factiona ... aight-face estimated max income at 200m/hr, which is better than hubs (capping out at about 150 mil/hr in a vindi, 120mil/hr in a naga), but still a lot lower than the 1b/hr quoted above. This is of course theorycraft, I'd be happy to hear from someone who is actively running FW in retribution.


At level 5, you make around 100k LP/hour, which translates to around 1b. At level 4 you make about half that.

Admittedly, it is becoming harder to liquidate at 1k isk/lp due to inflation of the LP, but its still very easy to get 70-80% of that.

User avatar
DaBigCheez
Posts: 838
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby DaBigCheez » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:51 pm UTC

That's a 10k isk/lp rate you're quoting there, not 1k.
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.

mike-l
Posts: 2758
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:33 pm UTC

Spambot5546 wrote:As someone who thought the 60m/hr of Incursions was a lot, I don't think I'd be complaining.

Meh I'm not really complaining, hubs are better money than the harder and rarer sanctums. But nonetheless it is a cut to my (and many others) primary income

@blacksails I find 10k isk/lp a little unbelievable. Pre fix I saw numbers around 6k, but that was at 25% cost which no longer exists. As I said, I don't actually do this so I'm just looking at numbers, do you actually do this in retribution?
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

User avatar
BlackSails
Posts: 5315
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:48 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby BlackSails » Wed May 01, 2013 9:00 pm UTC

I misquoted the LP/hour, not the total isk.

Its 1m LP /hour at level 5

And yes, last time minmatar hit t5 I made a few mil LP

mike-l
Posts: 2758
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Thu May 02, 2013 3:01 am UTC

Well. I clearly need to try this. I assume this is from missioning? Can I do so in a t1 BS, or is it more suited for strategic cruisers? (I plan on finally training for tengu in a few weeks, sadly I fail pod jumped and lost 2 weeks on AWU V which I kind of need to get back soon :()
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

User avatar
BlackSails
Posts: 5315
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:48 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby BlackSails » Thu May 02, 2013 9:29 am UTC

a t1 bs will die to every gatecamp. You need either a caracal, purifier, or stabbed cloaky tengu.

I think you might also be able to use a drake or tr3s.

mike-l
Posts: 2758
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Sun May 05, 2013 5:56 pm UTC

So we (TEST) just left the HBC and reset everyone except for RAIDEN, TRIBE, and temporarily INIT. Gonna be an interesting summer.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

User avatar
DaBigCheez
Posts: 838
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby DaBigCheez » Sun May 05, 2013 11:24 pm UTC

Awww...I got a point on CCP Fozzie, but didn't manage to overcome his dishounourable warp core stabs :(
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.

Dark567
First one to notify the boards of Rick and Morty Season 3
Posts: 3686
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:12 pm UTC
Location: Everywhere(in the US, I don't venture outside it too often, unfortunately)

Re: EVE Online

Postby Dark567 » Fri May 24, 2013 12:12 am UTC

So.. A little late, but I just started an account this week... Any suggestions? I'd like to avoid the most boring things(mining), but I would totally be down for arbitrage or shooting missiles up someones ass.
I apologize, 90% of the time I write on the Fora I am intoxicated.


Yakk wrote:The question the thought experiment I posted is aimed at answering: When falling in a black hole, do you see the entire universe's future history train-car into your ass, or not?


Return to “Gaming”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests