[SAFESPACE] Woman Thread - All Things Women. Period.

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Enuja

Re: [SAFESPACE] Woman Thread - All Things Women. Period.

Postby Enuja » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:52 pm UTC

Spoiler:
I hate how your body is so evil to you! And, yes, it's possible that this could be "whacked out senses," but it seems wildly more like it's a whacked out uterus. And, yes, you can die from disordered bleeding. It's true you can't die from your stomach growing, but you can certainly die from internal (or external) bleeding. Don't try to power through the pain. Your body is suffering. Maybe it does make sense to keep up your active schedule so that you can easily continue it when you're feeling better, but take care of yourself. Insist to your doctors that something is really, extremely wrong (because it is). Get rest when you need it, liquids and iron, and I hope your uterus starts behaving soon.

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:20 am UTC

Spoiler:
thanks. I'm glad I'm not crazy that this isn't normal. Honestly it's even worse than all my pre-iud troubles ( those whove been around a while probably remember?) but at least in those days it was regular and I knew that 12-16 days later it would be ok for about 2 weeks again. Now it's just ALL the time.

I have the best place in the area. But this is the south now. They rarely even see people with iuds and those that have them often are people who moved here from to quote my Gyno "more progressive states". She's totally willing to do iuds but its just not common at all.

I wanted to have mine removed and a new one put in. It starts at like 22 releasing and by the end of 5 years down to 12 or so. The dose curve is not linear it's log so I'm assuming I just need the higher dose. Because the first 2.5 years with it were great. Best most controlled years. It made my periods normal. As in every 28-30 days cycle id bleed 4-6 days with only one or two really heavy days. Which is still a fuckton for the mirena average but considering what I started with....

But lately I've learned my definitions are different anyway, warped by so many bad years. I call it spotting when I bleed a lot every few hours enough to warrant wearing standard not just dayliner. Apparently that's bleeding not spotting. Lol stuff like that.

I did take a pregnancy test it was negative but I know those dont necessarily catch etopic. My Gyno didn't seem to worry about that though. The test was a home one I did today. So I have quasi peace of mind there. Although I think the cramping would be worse and no bleeding if it was etopic.

I've always wondered about endometriosis because I've been so bad my entire life I can remember. But no one has ever checked or tested for it.

Today I only bled for a few hours this afternoon. And the cramps only had me crying on my bed for about an hour. So that's a lot better than yesterday.

I am oddly grateful right now for having a crappy part time job so I dont have to deal with a boss through all this. I don't know what I'd do otherwise. I would be taking sick leave for a while now for sure if it was a full time research job.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

LaSargenta

Postby LaSargenta » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:21 pm UTC

Definitely check for endometriosis.

*hat-tip to Wolby-Levi for suggesting this*

Shro
science genius girl

Postby Shro » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:40 pm UTC

Sungura, you know I'm not a doctor, but based on what I know, here's what I think might be a likely candidate:
Spoiler:
Ovarian Cysts.
Symptoms

Instead of taking your Mirena out and putting a new one in, you can supplement with another type of hormone, if that's what your body needs to be balanced hormonally to prevent ovarian cysts from forming.
Story from a Mirena User with a situation that might be similar to yours:
http://voices.yahoo.com/a-possible-solu ... html?cat=5
argyl3: My idea of being a rebel is splitting infinitives.
Alisto: Rebel without a clause?

I made this thing:
www.justthetipcalculator.com

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:01 pm UTC

Spoiler:
They did an ultrasound in August to see my iud when they couldn't find my strings (they were able to get them, they were just "sucked up" and dangle as they should now) and I wasn't notified of anything unusual.

I don't know how long it will take the lowdose (it's "beyaz", if that matters to anyone) to kick in. Today is less crampy but I still feel "explody" and I'm still bleeding! I've been bleeding solidly since Jan 31st.

And yeah Shro, I didn't let her take my IUD lol, the pill is on top the IUD now. This place seems to really like the implant. I've heard nothing but bad about that! I don't think I want some thing stuck in my arm and it's costly!!! I laughed out loud with a copper suggestion. firstly that is known to make periods WORSE. secondly, I"m allergic to it! LOL
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq

eaglewings51

Postby eaglewings51 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:39 am UTC

Sungura wrote:
Spoiler:
This place seems to really like the implant. I've heard nothing but bad about that! I don't think I want some thing stuck in my arm and it's costly!!!

I'm curious, why don't you like it? I have been using the diaphragm (which I HATE) and I'm planning to get the implant as soon as I have the money or my husband's insurance with his new job kicks in. I have chatted with my roommate who had it and she loves it and also heard from other people who liked it a lot.

I'm just trying to get as many opinions as I can before deciding.

Ashlah

Postby Ashlah » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:13 pm UTC

I also knew someone who loved it. I remember her arm was super sore when it was first put in, but after that she raved about it. She actually just got it replaced.

ShortChelsea
One thousand four hundred and thirty seven

Postby ShortChelsea » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:01 pm UTC

The thought of the implant makes me nauseous. Every image I've seen of it compares it to a matchstick, which doesn't seem that small to me. I'm sure that if I tried it it wouldn't be as bad as I think it is, but I will stick to the pill.

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:37 pm UTC

I havn't personally had the implant, I've just had a couple friends who have tried it and had nothing but bad-to-horrible things to say about it.

Cathy

Postby Cathy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:30 am UTC

I have not had the implant personally, but [warning, anecdotal evidence!] a friend of mine experienced pretty severe emotional swings for about the first month of the 3-month time it lasted. She had it twice, but ended up getting the Nuvaring which she prefers.
Amie wrote:Cathy, I now declare you to be an awesome person, by the powers vested in me by nobody, really.
yurell wrote:We need fewer homoeopaths, that way they'll be more potent!

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:35 am UTC

Spoiler:
i have an appointment monday with a different place. I called around and this place said they just did two iuds today and they had a cancelation on a diagnosis appointment Monday which have longer times lots and said they could put me in. They said if I want my iud out and new one in they can do that depending on what we find out. They said there should be a solution that doesn't involve multiple layers of pills unless its determined necessary. It's the only other Gyno that deals with iuds around here. So hopefully it's better. The phone conversation had me feeling more listened to at least.

NovaNatalia

Postby NovaNatalia » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:26 pm UTC

I know I don't post here often, I just wanted to wish you all a happy International Women's Day.
I am the way into the doleful city. I am the way into eternal grief. I am the way to a forsaken race ... You who enter here, abandon all hope.

Ashlah

Postby Ashlah » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:49 am UTC

Just overheard my fiance talking to his mom, and challenging her assertion that Seth MacFarlane is "old fashioned." He pointed out that he in fact has terrible ideas about women and just happens to think there's humor in that (when in reality it's quite harmful). Swoon! :D

Plasmic-Turtle

Postby Plasmic-Turtle » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:10 pm UTC

Awesome Ashlah! :D

And happy international women's day (just a few days late) to you too Natashatasha and all the rest of the thread!

I haven't had anything womanly to share lately so haven't been posting much... but I saw a couple of Orcas the other day, up REALLY close, and while not woman-thready, it was DAMN cool.

Also, if anyone has experience with hypothyroidism I'd be keen to hear...

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:35 pm UTC

Plasmic-Turtle wrote:Also, if anyone has experience with hypothyroidism I'd be keen to hear...

Same here, self-suspected for years, impossible to get a doc to even test me thus far (working on it).
Symptoms:
-Consumes 1200-1500 calories a day (yes, keeping really uber good track, yes for years) when suposidly I'd need 2000 calories to maintain. Very active, especially on weekends, easily burning a few thousand calories a week. Yet, does not loose weight.
-always fucking cold. Unless it's very hot and humid, then i'm burning up. Very poor thermal regulation.
- hands and feet often feel frozen
- very heavy menstruation perhaps due to this? I read it can be a symptom. I'm hoping to convince my gyno to test me for it. The new one i'm trying. Still trying to get this whole mess solved...still bleeding. Fucking blood. I really fucking hate this.

____

Totally different topic/rant but am I weird in not liking these "real women" campaigns? Real women this, real women that. I always want to scream "real women are all different! IDIOTS!". In particular it bothers me when women do it to women. Sweeping generalizations never seem to be good. I don't know what is up with it, but there have been a lot such things lately. And National Womens Day...weird. Because the other 364 days of the year are mens days, right? I guess it's not all bad but speaks to the culture that we even need to call a day women's day. I really don't know why all this is pissing me off lately, it bothered me before, but lately any time I see any of this nonsense I want to scream.

Maybe, in light of my recent personal women problems, I should start a "Real Women Never Stop Menstruating. Long Live the Blood!" :P (perhaps that is just funny in my own twisted mind)

Plasmic-Turtle

Postby Plasmic-Turtle » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:26 pm UTC

Sungura wrote:Totally different topic/rant but am I weird in not liking these "real women" campaigns? Real women this, real women that. I always want to scream "real women are all different! IDIOTS!".
DEFINITELY agree with you - you're not weird at all in hating them! I think a lot of it has started as a backlash to the fat-ism that also seems rife at the moment - but saying 'real women have curves' is just as bad as suggesting that everyone should be slim.

What I like about International Women's Day (not that I've ever uh, noticed it existed until this year...) is that apparently the UN has a 'theme' for it each year, so instead of it just being 'yay women are special!', it's got a 'seriously, stop opressing them' element to it.

Роберт

Postby Роберт » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:51 pm UTC

Plasmic-Turtle wrote:
Sungura wrote:Totally different topic/rant but am I weird in not liking these "real women" campaigns? Real women this, real women that. I always want to scream "real women are all different! IDIOTS!".
DEFINITELY agree with you - you're not weird at all in hating them! I think a lot of it has started as a backlash to the fat-ism that also seems rife at the moment - but saying 'real women have curves' is just as bad as suggesting that everyone should be slim.

What I like about International Women's Day (not that I've ever uh, noticed it existed until this year...) is that apparently the UN has a 'theme' for it each year, so instead of it just being 'yay women are special!', it's got a 'seriously, stop opressing them' element to it.

I'm trying hard to think of ANY "real women" thing that wouldn't be offensive. The best I came up with is "real women identify as women"... not sure I succeeded.

Anyway, yay for having themes that are against sexism, rather than reinforcing it (at least, that's my opinion of Valentine's Day in the U.S., which is in someways the U.S. replacement for it, but not a good one).
The Great Hippo wrote:[T]he way we treat suspected terrorists genuinely terrifies me.

existential_elevator
The awesomest one!

Postby existential_elevator » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:55 pm UTC

Real women are made of human flesh and often have blood coursing through their veins.

In fact, surveys suggest that nearly all real women regularly imbibe oxygen and produce carbon dioxide as a waste product.

Kithplana

Postby Kithplana » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:53 pm UTC

Plasmic-Turtle wrote:Also, if anyone has experience with hypothyroidism I'd be keen to hear...

I think I'm about to. My doctor mentioned it last time I was in. It's a low-grade kind of thing, with occasional hyper-ish spikes here and there, but without the autoimmune component that would indicate Hashimoto's or Graves' disease. It's probably these (confirmed non-cancerous) nodules I've got occupying my thyroid. Hey, my next appointment is tomorrow, so I guess I'll find out then.

RollingHead

Postby RollingHead » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:03 am UTC

Sungura wrote:Totally different topic/rant but am I weird in not liking these "real women" campaigns? Real women this, real women that. I always want to scream "real women are all different! IDIOTS!". In particular it bothers me when women do it to women. Sweeping generalizations never seem to be good.

At first I thought "duh!" but then I realised the most relevant part of that is probably "IDIOTS!" which is why it needs to be said at all.

PictureSarah
Secretary of Penile Nomenclature

Postby PictureSarah » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:12 pm UTC

Yeah, I'm always bothered by the "Real women have curves" thing. I always just think "Yeah. Except for, you know, the women who are thin." I think a much better message would be "You don't owe it to anyone to look a certain way, and you cannot be denied your identity because you or your body don't conform to societal norms." But that doesn't make a very catchy ad campaign, I guess.
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."

Роберт

Postby Роберт » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:13 pm UTC

Mighty Jalapeno wrote:"Real women generally have at least one X chromosome" ?

See, you have to put "generally" in there. Without that, it's not a good statement.

Basically, the "real women" construct is dumb.
PictureSarah wrote:Yeah, I'm always bothered by the "Real women have curves" thing. I always just think "Yeah. Except for, you know, the women who are thin." I think a much better message would be "You don't owe it to anyone to look a certain way, and you cannot be denied your identity because you or your body don't conform to societal norms." But that doesn't make a very catchy ad campaign, I guess.

Right - the idea that they are trying to get across is a good one, but I honestly can't think of a good way to state it.
The Great Hippo wrote:[T]he way we treat suspected terrorists genuinely terrifies me.

Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:28 pm UTC

Роберт wrote:

See, you have to put "generally" in there. Without that, it's not a good statement.

I put the "generally" in there for a joke. There's no such thing as a person without an X chromosome.

Роберт

Postby Роберт » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:29 pm UTC

Mighty Jalapeno wrote:
Роберт wrote:

I put the "generally" in there for a joke. There's no such thing as a person without an X chromosome.

:oops:
Sorry, I got confused and was thinking of the male version.

Shro
science genius girl

Postby Shro » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:49 pm UTC

Re: Real Women

It's an interesting topic, and showing of divisiveness when anyone claims "real women" as a name for a group, it feels exclusionary to people outside of the group, when in reality, real women are a diverse group of individuals with only one criteria: self-identification as a woman.
argyl3: My idea of being a rebel is splitting infinitives.
Alisto: Rebel without a clause?

I made this thing:
www.justthetipcalculator.com

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:19 pm UTC

update on past rantings and issues case any currious:
Spoiler:
Ultrasounds show things normal. Lining not too heavy of my uterus, but idealy it shouldn't really be there as much as it is on the mirena. That combined with how bad things are again, new gyno came to conclusion: it ran out and stopped working early. Solution: next week I get a new IUD.

Time being I'm still on a pill, not Beyaz since that was horrible to me sideeffect wise, she said it's the same that is in the Mirena. After about a week of that pill it did stop the bleeding. Had the first week free of bleeding since January this past week. Yeah you read that right.

I don't know if it's the length of all these issues and messing with trying new pills on top of shit and whatnot, but this past week has sucked. I mean, stuff started scuking back last Nov/Dec, I was feeling very fat, ugly, low self esteme, sad, wanting to cry all the time, etc. I keep fighting such feelings with all I can. But this past week they have hit me in full force.

I'm tired. I'm tired of all this. I like my boobs. I like the idea of being a women. But I'm tired of it. I'm tired of having a ill working uterus. I'm tired of feeling shitty. I'm tired of not being able to loose weight. I'm tired of looking in the mirror these past months and only seeing fat. Fat rolls hanging, dangling, in their full ugliness. I'm tired of wanting to cry all the time. I'm tired of crying when no one is around. I'm tired of research being continually cut, making job hunting even harder. I'm tired of feeling like my brain is decaying into a hormonal mess of emotion void of reason and logic.

I love my partner. I love caving. I love my awesome kitty. I love having my rabbits. I love being creative with my sewing and photography and drawing. But these thing have become merely short lived distractions of how much I hate myself. The more I try and focus on them, the more tired I become, the less energy I have to deal with my self-hatred and pull myself out of it.

I remember feeling much like this years ago before moving out of my mom's house. I can go back and read things I wrote during that time period, and I find that while somewhat different, things strike a chord of familiarity. What fixed it before was finding myself, the caving and capoeira joys, (the later of which I don't have here, a trade of when I lived in Michigan when I didn't have the former!), self portraits (could view myself as art, and art is pleasing, therefore I am pleasing, such circle of logic really helped my self image), and moving out of my mom's house. Here...the last thing I want to do is move, I love it here. Self portaits don't work, I can't see through the ugliness. Flipping around the major activity of passtime doesn't really help/hinder, it's neither here nor there. So I'm at a loss for what is wrong.

I honestly really want liposuction or something. I've tried for years, nothing fixes the rolls of fat. May as well "cheat". If insurance covered it, I would.

The past week or so my boobs have shrunk. I can't tell if I've gained a half inch on my waist or merely measuring slightly different spot, but either way, with boobs smaller, the proportions have changed. Like, they don't fill out ANY BRA I OWN. They have shrunken a whole cup size in matters of a week.

....this is not the way it's supposed to go. If they want to shrink a bit, fine, but the rest of me had better shrink at least in same proportion!!!!! And it's not, if anything it' going the other way around.

I just want my appeal back. I want my sexyness back. I want my confidence back.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:46 pm UTC

Shro wrote:Re: Real Women

It's an interesting topic, and showing of divisiveness when anyone claims "real women" as a name for a group, it feels exclusionary to people outside of the group, when in reality, real women are a diverse group of individuals with only one criteria: self-identification as a woman.
I feel there needs to be a "sometime" in there. " [R]eal women are a diverse group of individuals with only one criteria: sometime self-identification as a woman." or however one would best describe a person who occasional feels like a woman and occasionally feels just like a person (and sometimes feels like a kitty or panda or sloth because it's fun to feel fuzzy sometimes).
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

mochafairy

Postby mochafairy » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm UTC

Sungura, I don't have any advice, but I wanted to offer hugs and internet yummies, like here's a picture of our kitty (spoiler'd for size)

Spoiler:

I'm sorry things are being all shitty medically. I hope they can figure out what's going on.
"YES. DO IT WITH CONFIDENCE" ~fortune cookie

Enuja

Postby Enuja » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:03 am UTC

Oh, Sungura, I'm so sorry to hear that! Hopefully, as your body gives you less pain and misery (yeah for an OBGYN taking you seriously and working with you!), you'll be able to enjoy it more. I know what is bothering you right now is not what you're being treated for, but I can't help but think that the more your body makes you miserable, the less you'll like it in all ways, and visa versa. It's awesome that you were able to change your situation the last time you felt like this, but it's actually a good thing that you're in a location and situation you don't want to change. Shitty that you feel shitty, but good that there aren't obvious things wrong with your life that you need to change. Here's hoping your body helps you out more, works for you, and feels sexy and happy in the near future!

Shivahn

Postby Shivahn » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:04 am UTC

I have a question and this is probably the only thread that can really help me answer it. I'm going to, in the near future (hopefully), need to purchase a bra. My rib cage is weird anyway because testosterone does stuff to bodies apparently. But I've found several sites online that purport to help you size yourself/have calculators to size yourself and they are giving... varied results. Like the band size is varying by up to 20% and consequently the cup size by two letters.

So my question is basically, has anyone found a sizing thing that worked reliably for them? Or, if anyone has free time, could they measure themselves and go find one that gives results that approximately work? I realize that this is very variable personally, and there is a bit of an art to sizing, but I am having trouble believing that 34 and 40 are both appropriate band sizes for one person and am pretty unsure how else to figure out what works, short of getting professionally sized, which isn't really an option right now.

bluebambue
An der schönen blauen Donau

Postby bluebambue » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:47 am UTC

I would suggest going to a department store and trying on a bunch of different bras. I haven't found sizing on the internet to be particularly useful.

Shivahn

Postby Shivahn » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:53 am UTC

Aww.

Yeah that makes sense. I'm just really awkward about that kind of thing at the moment. I feel weird enough looking through the women's section. Despite the fact that everything I wear is from there, so I'm looking through it already wearing it basically.

existential_elevator
The awesomest one!

Postby existential_elevator » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:43 pm UTC

With regards to band size, usually that's a straight-out measurement in inches around your chest and under your breasts. Don't forget, you've got the extra eyes that generally give you an inch or two extra, so that's usually a bit easier. Cup size is the tricky one. Even I do that by trial and error, because the idea of being measured does not fill me with joy.

rieschen

Postby rieschen » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:33 pm UTC

Band size to actual underboob measurement varies hugely between countries, and between companies, and between cuts. It really sucks!

Start by measuring yourself for a rough frame of reference, and plunk it into any online calculator for a size to start at.

To give yourself a professional-quality fitting, try not to go off your number sizes, but experiment. Try to stay with the exact same type of bra while you're going up and down sizes, because once again, different cuts might mean different sizing.

Grab one of those bras at the store, and put it on. Close it on the widest hook - the hooks aren't there to finetune band size, they will help extend your bras life because it will stretchout as you wear it. Move around a little, especially the arms, to get your breasts settled into the bra how they would be in your everyday life.

Now fine-tune the sizing:
- Are your boobs spilling over the top of the cup? -> Up one cup size
- Is the fabric of the cup wrinkly/gapping? -> Down one cup size
- If there is an underwire, is it lying mostly snug right under your boobs? This especially means that the cloth or clasp between the cups should be at or almost right at your skin. If not, try varying the cup size.
- Double-check that possible underwire doesn't poke you under the arms or into the boob. It is the part of your bra most likely to actually start seriously hurting.
- Is the band cutting into your skin to the point that it hurts/your breathing feels restricted/you feel awkward when you raise your arms/you can't run two fingers under the band without struggling? -> up a band size, down a cup size

Last but most importantly:
If the band is riding up in the back, it's too large. Down a band size, up a cup size.

Don't let a salesperson convince you that an uncomfortable bra fits you. I spent the first fifteen years after training bras wearing shit that didn't fit because I was sure salespeople knew better. A bra that really, really fits you probably won't be much more noticable than any other piece of clothing on your skin.

Best of luck bra shopping. :) It can be really intimidating, but wearing one that fits is sooo nice.

Shivahn

Postby Shivahn » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:28 pm UTC

existential_elevator wrote:With regards to band size, usually that's a straight-out measurement in inches around your chest and under your breasts. Don't forget, you've got the extra eyes that generally give you an inch or two extra, so that's usually a bit easier. Cup size is the tricky one. Even I do that by trial and error, because the idea of being measured does not fill me with joy.

I have seen like, conversion charts where 33 -> 34 and 34 -> 36 and it confused me because it seemed like a "why would you do that, designers" thing.

Thanks for all the advice rieschen!

I will experiment. Everyone tells me bras suck so it's nice to hear that you can get a fit that isn't bad.

The main reason I wanted to find out online is because I know an internet place that will do a "send five, you pick three and send back the rest" thing. The idea of being able to avoid going in is *quite* appealing.

poxic
Eloquently Prismatic

Postby poxic » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:38 pm UTC

Come to Vancouver and I will take you bra shopping in the West End! :D

Seriously, there are hella cool Canucks on this site and they're so far away. :sadface:
The Supreme Ethical Rule: Act so as to elicit the best in others and thereby in thyself.
- Felix Adler, professor, lecturer, and reformer (13 Aug 1851-1933)

apricity
almost grown-up but not quite

Postby apricity » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:30 am UTC

LE4d wrote:have you considered becoming an electron

it takes just a little practice to learn to be
(she/her/hers)

Shivahn

Postby Shivahn » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:31 pm UTC

Thanks! I am at work now (not... being a very good employee obviously) but I'll check that out as soon as I get home.

RollingHead

Postby RollingHead » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:31 am UTC

Butting in with a question: do you have to breathe in or out when you measure? It makes quite a difference.

Return to “General”