Do you vomit out your nose?

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Vomit? Nose? Yes? Maybe?

Yes
45
30%
No
86
58%
Otter/Dutch
18
12%
 
Total votes: 149

User avatar
Xeio
Friends, Faidites, Countrymen
Posts: 5101
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:12 am UTC
Location: C:\Users\Xeio\
Contact:

Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Xeio » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:21 pm UTC

Inspired by a work conversation. I don't, I didn't even realize people do...

Am I a freak that I can close off my nose at will? :P

User avatar
JBJ
Posts: 1263
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:20 pm UTC
Location: a point or extent in space

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby JBJ » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:27 pm UTC

Not intentionally, but on occasions where the volume and pressure of the forthcoming vomit could not be routed fully through the mouth, the nose serves as an overflow valve of sorts.
So, you sacked the cocky khaki Kicky Sack sock plucker?
The second cocky khaki Kicky Sack sock plucker I've sacked since the sixth sitting sheet slitter got sick.

User avatar
Izawwlgood
WINNING
Posts: 18686
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:55 pm UTC
Location: There may be lovelier lovelies...

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Izawwlgood » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:28 pm UTC

As a residing board member of the illustrious order of the Halls of Vomitrocity, I feel I am somewhat qualified to speak on this matter;
Yes. Vomit has exited from my nostrils. I think it was a combination of trying to keep the puke down, and gag reflex saying 'Fuck no'. It has less to do with the intensity of the puke, and more to do with maladaptive tricks to keep it down.

Unpleasant.
... with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet.

User avatar
podbaydoor
Posts: 7548
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:16 am UTC
Location: spaceship somewhere out there

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby podbaydoor » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:32 pm UTC

Xeio wrote:Inspired by a work conversation. I don't, I didn't even realize people do...

Am I a freak that I can close off my nose at will? :P

I can stop breathing through my nose if I want. Very useful when something stinky is around. Or, apparently vomiting. I haven't straight out asked anyone, but it seems that it's not as common a skill as I thought it was.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
a principle or belief, esp. one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy : the tenets of classical liberalism.
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun
a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord.

User avatar
Zarq
Posts: 1993
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 pm UTC
Location: Third Rock from Earth's Yellow Sun

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Zarq » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:39 pm UTC

podbaydoor wrote:
Xeio wrote:Inspired by a work conversation. I don't, I didn't even realize people do...

Am I a freak that I can close off my nose at will? :P

I can stop breathing through my nose if I want. Very useful when something stinky is around. Or, apparently vomiting. I haven't straight out asked anyone, but it seems that it's not as common a skill as I thought it was.


I can do that too, but I find it quite difficult. As soon as I lose my concentration I'm breathing through my nose again.
You rang?

"It is better to shit yourself, than to die of constipation." - Some picture on reddit

User avatar
Izawwlgood
WINNING
Posts: 18686
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:55 pm UTC
Location: There may be lovelier lovelies...

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Izawwlgood » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:45 pm UTC

That's curious, I consider myself a nearly obligate mouth breather.
... with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet.

User avatar
podbaydoor
Posts: 7548
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:16 am UTC
Location: spaceship somewhere out there

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby podbaydoor » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:15 pm UTC

I've always been able to do this since childhood. I pretty much stop breathing through the nose, out of habit, anytime I enter a public restroom these days. My throat dries out and starts to hurt if I keep breathing through my mouth for a long time, but until then I can maintain it without much thought.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
a principle or belief, esp. one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy : the tenets of classical liberalism.
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun
a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord.

User avatar
Izawwlgood
WINNING
Posts: 18686
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:55 pm UTC
Location: There may be lovelier lovelies...

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Izawwlgood » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:17 pm UTC

I had my adenoids removed when I was rather young (10ish?). If I'm short of breath, I'm certainly not breathing through my nose.
... with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet.

User avatar
Kang
Posts: 722
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:30 pm UTC

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Kang » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:25 pm UTC

Didn't happen to me so far. In fact, I'm most often capable of holding things down for long enough to acquire a proper vomiting position. Now just to bring in something even more nasty and disgusting: courtesy of a virus I previously suffered from vomiting and diarrhea at the same time and that was a tough problem somehow.

User avatar
Xeio
Friends, Faidites, Countrymen
Posts: 5101
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:12 am UTC
Location: C:\Users\Xeio\
Contact:

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Xeio » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:35 pm UTC

Kang wrote:Didn't happen to me so far. In fact, I'm most often capable of holding things down for long enough to acquire a proper vomiting position. Now just to bring in something even more nasty and disgusting: courtesy of a virus I previously suffered from vomiting and diarrhea at the same time and that was a tough problem somehow.
Yea, I was pretty happy the conversation died off fairly quickly once we got to that point... :P

One of these days we should do actual work at work. :wink:

User avatar
Retne
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:39 am UTC

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Retne » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:53 am UTC

I've puked through my nose and it was quite unpleasant. It snuck up on me when I wasn't expecting it. I had thought I had just gotten over a stomach flu(obviously not) and had made myself some hotdogs. I was watching TV when all of a sudden puke come gushing forth at such a great velocity I didn't even get the chance to open my mouth until a good portion had already made it's way out my nose. I have never eaten beany weanies since.

User avatar
folkhero
Posts: 1775
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:34 am UTC

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby folkhero » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:13 am UTC

Somehow I read the tread name as "do you want to vomit out your nose?" Luckily for me, the answer to both was "no."
To all law enforcement entities, this is not an admission of guilt...

User avatar
SlyReaper
inflatable
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 pm UTC
Location: Bristol, Old Blighty

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby SlyReaper » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:35 am UTC

Zarq wrote:
podbaydoor wrote:
Xeio wrote:Inspired by a work conversation. I don't, I didn't even realize people do...

Am I a freak that I can close off my nose at will? :P

I can stop breathing through my nose if I want. Very useful when something stinky is around. Or, apparently vomiting. I haven't straight out asked anyone, but it seems that it's not as common a skill as I thought it was.


I can do that too, but I find it quite difficult. As soon as I lose my concentration I'm breathing through my nose again.

See, I thought everyone could do this effortlessly because I've always been able to do it effortlessly. To the point where I've gotten cross at people complaining about a smell - "Well just breathe through your mouth instead of your nose then". Never occured to me this might be an unusual ability.
Image
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

User avatar
Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Posts: 5941
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:42 pm UTC
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Angua » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:48 am UTC

I always have stuff come out of my nose if it's quite watery - I get bizarre, horrible cramps and throw up for 24 hours episodes every now and then. It's quite horrible and stings when it happens. I don't think it's to do with my posture, as I generally have more than enough warning before I throw up, as my mouth starts filling up with saliva first (does anyone else get that?).
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

User avatar
Von Haus
Posts: 757
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:15 pm UTC
Location: Probably somewhere he shouldn't be...

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Von Haus » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:20 pm UTC

SlyReaper wrote:
Zarq wrote:
podbaydoor wrote:
Xeio wrote:Inspired by a work conversation. I don't, I didn't even realize people do...

Am I a freak that I can close off my nose at will? :P

I can stop breathing through my nose if I want. Very useful when something stinky is around. Or, apparently vomiting. I haven't straight out asked anyone, but it seems that it's not as common a skill as I thought it was.


I can do that too, but I find it quite difficult. As soon as I lose my concentration I'm breathing through my nose again.

See, I thought everyone could do this effortlessly because I've always been able to do it effortlessly. To the point where I've gotten cross at people complaining about a smell - "Well just breathe through your mouth instead of your nose then". Never occured to me this might be an unusual ability.

It's something that can be learnt fairly easily, I learnt to SCUBA dive a few years back and the concept of never breathing through the nose did take a bit of getting used to but I can do it no problem at all now.
And yet I've still vomited through my nose, but then for me vomiting is almost always linked to drunkenness so if I'm chucking up I'm not really in a state of control as to what happens. I can't actually remember the last time I threw up sober...
A bee sees Dee 'effigy' Hitch, I 'Jay' kill, amen OP, queue arresty UV double, you ex-wizard!

User avatar
podbaydoor
Posts: 7548
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:16 am UTC
Location: spaceship somewhere out there

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby podbaydoor » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:24 pm UTC

SlyReaper wrote:See, I thought everyone could do this effortlessly because I've always been able to do it effortlessly. To the point where I've gotten cross at people complaining about a smell - "Well just breathe through your mouth instead of your nose then". Never occured to me this might be an unusual ability.

Yeah, exactly. I didn't realize that not everybody did this until college.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
a principle or belief, esp. one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy : the tenets of classical liberalism.
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun
a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord.

User avatar
philsov
Not a fan of Diane Kruger
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:58 pm UTC
Location: Texas

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby philsov » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:29 pm UTC

Not normally, no. Have once or twice though. It was a very unpleasant and acrid sting.
The time and seasons go on, but all the rhymes and reasons are wrong
I know I'll discover after its all said and done I should've been a nun.

User avatar
OBrien
Posts: 1478
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:05 pm UTC
Location: 1 Bimini Road, downtown Atlantis

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby OBrien » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:37 pm UTC

Voted "no" because I usually don't. I can only remember doing it once, and I was a bit drunk, had a cold and it was my first time smoking a large amount of weed and took waaay too much. So basicly I had no control over my body to the point where a friend had to pick me up and lay my head on the sink because I couldn't do it myself. Other than that, I've always been able to close my nose off.
Spelling and grammar can go screw themselves.

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 26529
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby SecondTalon » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:56 pm UTC

While I can effortlessly breath through only my mouth and not my nose, I cannot think of a time when I vomited where it didn't also shoot through my nose.

Worst part of vomiting, hands down.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

User avatar
iChef
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:33 pm UTC
Location: About 5 cm. south of the ring finger, USA.

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby iChef » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:02 pm UTC

Oh God this brings back a horrible horrible memory from college. I used to live in a large building that was a furniture factory that was converted into apartments. This place was pretty much a huge party 24/7 with about 275 apartments a bar and a coffee shop in it. Was over at a friends house getting hammered on tequila and beer. Another guy that lived upstairs came over with some cocaine (drugs are bad don't do them) and some weed. After that my friend busted out some whippets. After doing a couple I started to feel sick and threw up off the balcony 5 floors up (thankfully there were only train tracks below). I came back in and the guys started laughing, I guess my nose was too numb to realize that I had puke streaming down my face and on my shirt. It was the most horrible puking experience I've ever had. I don't know how I ever graduated college, man I was irresponsible back then >_>.
Those whom God loves, he must make beautiful, and a beautiful character must, in some way, suffer.
-Tailsteak author of the Webcomics 1/0 and Leftover Soup

User avatar
Triangle_Man
WINNING
Posts: 1500
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:41 pm UTC
Location: CANADA

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Triangle_Man » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:48 pm UTC

Whenever I vomit out of the nose I end up with a burning sensation in the nostrils.

It's very unpleasant.
I really should be working right now, but somehow I don't have the energy.

The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:My moral system allows me to bitch slap you for typing that.

User avatar
bloomsbury
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:53 pm UTC

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby bloomsbury » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:39 pm UTC

Yes, every time. It's.. not very nice, leaves my nose burny/stingy for ages afterwards.
I think it's a result of some nose/throat problem I was born with which they never entirely fixed.. basically the 'boundary' between my nose and mouth is not quite right. Although I assumed everyone threw up through the nose like me for a very long time until my assumptions were corrected with an 'ewww that's disgusting!'. Charming!

User avatar
bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title
Posts: 7461
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:29 pm UTC
Location: Airstrip One

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby bigglesworth » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:40 pm UTC

There's a pornographic video I have viewed in which a blow-job inadvertently ends up with semen coming out of a woman's nose.
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.

User avatar
Adacore
Posts: 2755
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:35 pm UTC
Location: 한국 창원

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Adacore » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:49 pm UTC

Only the once, when I was very drunk. It was hideously unpleasant, though - not so much at the time, owing to the drunkness, but the day after when I was massively hungover and the whole world smelt like horror. That was not a nice weekend.

User avatar
bloomsbury
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:53 pm UTC

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby bloomsbury » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:50 pm UTC

bigglesworth wrote:There's a pornographic video I have viewed in which a blow-job inadvertently ends up with semen coming out of a woman's nose.


Hmm, maybe there's a market for my 'skill' after all.


:/

Rodion Raskolnikov
Alyona Ivanovna knows what you did last summer
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:01 pm UTC

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Rodion Raskolnikov » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:14 pm UTC

bloomsbury wrote: Although I assumed everyone threw up through the nose like me for a very long time until my assumptions were corrected with an 'ewww that's disgusting!'. Charming!


Until I saw this thread, it never really occurred to me that people didn't vomit out their noses. On occasion I have vomitted purely through my mouth, but most times its coming out my nose whether I like it or not. It stings, and doesn't smell too great either. Also, i often have tears in my eyes afterwords. Anyone else? No, just me? Oh well.

Yo Rodja's kind of a dick, those are the facts / He murdered a pawnbroker with an axe
Now Dosoyevsky is here to teach you / About his problems with the philosophy of Nietzsche


~ ahammel

User avatar
Ashlah
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:31 pm UTC

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Ashlah » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:51 pm UTC

podbaydoor wrote:
SlyReaper wrote:See, I thought everyone could do this effortlessly because I've always been able to do it effortlessly. To the point where I've gotten cross at people complaining about a smell - "Well just breathe through your mouth instead of your nose then". Never occured to me this might be an unusual ability.

Yeah, exactly. I didn't realize that not everybody did this until college.

Wait wait wait, you're telling me that people don't know how to breath through their mouth? What? That cannot be right.

User avatar
Menacing Spike
Posts: 2982
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:25 pm UTC
Location: Fighting the Zombie.

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Menacing Spike » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:41 pm UTC

bloomsbury wrote:
bigglesworth wrote:There's a pornographic video I have viewed in which a blow-job inadvertently ends up with semen coming out of a woman's nose.


Hmm, maybe there's a market for my 'skill' after all.


:/

This is kind of hot :o .

Anyway, yes, I do vomit trough my nose, and yes, it is very unpleasant. Sometimes bits of food or liquids exit there; but the vomit burns and smells extremely bad. Agreeing with ST that it's by far the worst part. Yeeeghsh.
As for mouth respiration, I can only breath trough the nose consciously: on autopilot, it all goes by the mouth.

User avatar
You, sir, name?
Posts: 6983
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:07 am UTC
Location: Chako Paul City
Contact:

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby You, sir, name? » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:26 pm UTC

Happened once when I was hammered.
I edit my posts a lot and sometimes the words wrong order words appear in sentences get messed up.

DSenette
Posts: 2418
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:08 pm UTC

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby DSenette » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:13 pm UTC

yeah i put other because "sometimes when i'm absolutely blitzed or so sick that death would probably be better than waiting for a cure" wasn't an option.

drink a fifth of tequila by yourself in 2 hours....you'll "puke" out of any hole that's remotely connected to your esophagus
The Righteous Hand Of Retribution
"The evaporation of 4 million who believe this crap would leave the world an instantly better place." ~Andre Codresu (re: "the Rapture")

User avatar
You, sir, name?
Posts: 6983
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:07 am UTC
Location: Chako Paul City
Contact:

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby You, sir, name? » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:24 pm UTC

If ever you wake up with the mother of all hangovers and no memory of what happened last night, and then as stories trickle back to you of all the crap that went down in the night missing from your records, they're about how you projectile vomited someone in the face, you can bet the embarrassing nickname you earned during that night those stories begin with "You were slamming the tequila pretty hard and..."

Tequila never ends well :-(
I edit my posts a lot and sometimes the words wrong order words appear in sentences get messed up.

User avatar
NoodleIncident
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:07 am UTC

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby NoodleIncident » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:55 am UTC

Yes, every time. It's awful. The most recent I ended up with a french fry lodged in my nose... :cry:
I've haven't really gotten my taste for fast food back yet. :roll:
Zagibu wrote:Don't ask how many times I've accidentially spawned an alligator completely covered in adamantine with a battle axe strapped to its tail.

User avatar
The EGE
not very good at pickup limes
Posts: 1081
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:11 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby The EGE » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:20 am UTC

NoodleIncident wrote:Yes, every time. It's awful. The most recent I ended up with a french fry lodged in my nose... :cry:
I've haven't really gotten my taste for fast food back yet. :roll:


Today's winner for "most applicable username"
sillybear25 wrote:But it's NPH, so it's creepy in the best possible way.

Shivahn wrote:I'm in your abstractions, burning your notions of masculinity.

Mumpy
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 pm UTC
Location: Oxford, England

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Mumpy » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:47 pm UTC

The EGE wrote:
NoodleIncident wrote:Yes, every time. It's awful. The most recent I ended up with a french fry lodged in my nose... :cry:
I've haven't really gotten my taste for fast food back yet. :roll:


Today's winner for "most applicable username avatar"

Fix'd.

User avatar
Midnight
Posts: 2170
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:53 am UTC
Location: Twixt hither and thither. Ergo, Jupiter.

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Midnight » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:50 am UTC

I have, on previous occasions, experienced nose-vomit.
Not all the time--but surely the worst of the times. I do not recommend it.
uhhhh fuck.

User avatar
Kewangji
Has Been Touched
Posts: 2254
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:20 pm UTC
Location: Lost in Translation
Contact:

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Kewangji » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:21 pm UTC

Midnight wrote:I have, on previous occasions, experienced nose-vomit.
Not all the time--but surely the worst of the times. I do not recommend it.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. We vomited out of our noses.
If you like my words sign up for my newsletter, Airport Tattoo Parlour: https://tinyletter.com/distantstations

The Great Hippo wrote:Nuclear bombs are like potato chips, you can't stop after just *one*

User avatar
The Scyphozoa
Posts: 2871
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 pm UTC
Location: Sector 5

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:55 pm UTC

Dammit, I was just about to sneeze when I saw the title of this thread, and now I can't.
Image
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

User avatar
Toeofdoom
The (Male) Skeleton Guitarist
Posts: 3446
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:06 am UTC
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby Toeofdoom » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:18 pm UTC

Angua wrote:I always have stuff come out of my nose if it's quite watery - I get bizarre, horrible cramps and throw up for 24 hours episodes every now and then. It's quite horrible and stings when it happens. I don't think it's to do with my posture, as I generally have more than enough warning before I throw up, as my mouth starts filling up with saliva first (does anyone else get that?).

I think I get the saliva thing too, but I don't vomit much at the moment... I still take it as a warning sign to eat less sugary/otherwise bad food and so on.

Otherwise I do remember vomit getting up my nose, it really burns :|
Hawknc wrote:Gotta love our political choices here - you can pick the unionised socially conservative party, or the free-market even more socially conservative party. Oh who to vote for…I don't know, I think I'll just flip a coin and hope it explodes and kills me.

Website

solitaddict
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:40 pm UTC

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby solitaddict » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:08 am UTC

I spend more time vomiting than I wish I did.
On days I don't eat much, yes, it does come out of my nose.
:(

solitaddict
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:40 pm UTC

Re: Do you vomit out your nose?

Postby solitaddict » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:09 am UTC

I spend more time vomiting than I wish I did.
On days I don't eat much, yes, it does come out of my nose.
:(


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests