Fall Apart

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Shoofle

Fall Apart

Postby Shoofle » Fri May 05, 2006 4:25 am UTC

If you ask me, it definitely reminded me of the end of Rejected. If you haven't seen it, you must - I do not know where. It is a video, a collection of hand-animated (hand-drawn) clips with stick figures and nots and it is very crazy.

At the end the world starts breaking a lot. "Fall Apart" reminded me especially of the part where there are the two stick figures, and one of them is smashing his fist against the empty air and it's making wrinkly-cracks. Man, but that was cool.

James

Postby James » Fri May 05, 2006 6:08 am UTC

I vote we should have a game of "name the territories outlined in the lower portion of this drawing!" I see Tanzania, New Hampshire, South America, India, Madagascar, Sudan, Vermont...
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Shoofle

Postby Shoofle » Fri May 05, 2006 11:01 am UTC

I think I see Liechtenstein. Man, that place is crazy! Seriously! The capital has, like, one main street, and the whole country is smaller than Washington DC! CRAZY!

aelscha

Postby aelscha » Fri May 05, 2006 12:19 pm UTC

South Carolina, Kentucky... And I'm not sure you can count both NH and Vermont - they're (practically) the same shape!

Shoofle

Postby Shoofle » Fri May 05, 2006 3:19 pm UTC

I think I see Virginia.

James

Postby James » Fri May 05, 2006 4:13 pm UTC

aelscha wrote:And I'm not sure you can count both NH and Vermont - they're (practically) the same shape!

Well, yes, but there were two of them. Although perhaps Deleware would've been more appropriate, in retrospect.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

xkcd
Site Ninja

Postby xkcd » Sat May 06, 2006 7:34 am UTC

South Carolina, Kentucky... And I'm not sure you can count both NH and Vermont - they're (practically) the same shape!

aelscha! Fancy seeing you here!

davean
Site Ninja

Postby davean » Sat May 06, 2006 5:59 pm UTC

aelscha wrote:South Carolina, Kentucky... And I'm not sure you can count both NH and Vermont - they're (practically) the same shape!

Hey! Welcome to the forums!

Return to “General”