Hype your ripe snipes 'n' gripes

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Thesh
Made to Fuck Dinosaurs

Re: Rant Thread (to balance Awesome Thread)

Postby Thesh » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:31 pm UTC

An open letter to Penny (one of my cats, but not the one in my avatar). Why is it that when I am laying down and trying to sleep, or relaxing on the couch and watching TV or a movie you want nothing to do with me, but if I am on the computer or playing a video game you are trying as hard as you can to crawl all over me?
Summum ius, summa iniuria.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:18 pm UTC

Thesh wrote:An open letter to Penny (one of my cats, but not the one in my avatar). Why is it that when I am laying down and trying to sleep, or relaxing on the couch and watching TV or a movie you want nothing to do with me, but if I am on the computer or playing a video game you are trying as hard as you can to crawl all over me?

Because Penny is a cat. That's what cats do.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Cynwulf

Postby Cynwulf » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:17 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:Because Penny is a cat. That's what cats do.

Different activity, same outcome.
L'homme est libre au moment qu'il veut l'être. | Man is free at the instant he wants to be.
- Voltaire

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:50 pm UTC

Thesh wrote:An open letter to Penny (one of my cats, but not the one in my avatar). Why is it that when I am laying down and trying to sleep, or relaxing on the couch and watching TV or a movie you want nothing to do with me, but if I am on the computer or playing a video game you are trying as hard as you can to crawl all over me?

Cat's are always trying to murder you. By doing this they are attempting to break your mind, thus making you more susceptible to their surprise attack that is imminent.

TaintedDeity

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby TaintedDeity » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:00 pm UTC

It's true, the cats are all evil masterminds trying to overthrow humanity. The only reason they haven't succeeded yet is because they're not trying hard yet.
Ⓞⓞ◯

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:02 pm UTC

No, the only reason they aren't succeeding is because they're goddamn cats. Have you ever seen two cats agree on anything? What about 500,000? It's impossible.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:06 pm UTC

Occasionally I see them licking each others fur. I assume it is posturing so we do not see the division among their ranks; There are no weaknesses, there are only Fake Weaknesses.

The cats made me link to tvTropes, I swear!

bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title

Postby bigglesworth » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:09 pm UTC

krosp 1.JPG
krosp 2.JPG
Courtesy of Professors Phil & Kaja Foglio of TPU, with drawings by Prof. P. Foglio.
Girl Genius is a registered trademark of Studio Foglio, LLC. Agatha Heterodyne, Transylvania Polygnostic and all Girl Genius art, characters, design elements and logos™ & ©2000-2010 Studio Foglio, LLC., All rights reserved. Airship Entertainment™ is an imprint of Studio Foglio LLC, and publishes Girl Genius Graphic Novels on a yearly basis. Look for them in your favorite bookstore!
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Postby Giant Speck » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:45 am UTC

I've had my car for three weeks and already the "check engine" light is on, a "something's wrong with the brakes" light is on, and it's telling me that I need to get my oil changed soon.

:(

I'm really hoping these things are minor; I really don't want to even think about the possibility that I bought a lemon.
"Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best." - Weeks
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Moo
Oh man! I'm going to be so rebellious! I'm gonna...

Postby Moo » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:53 am UTC

Isn't there some sort of cooling off period, lemon law, guarantee or warranty where you live? I had a one month guarantee with my second hand car.
Proverbs 9:7-8 wrote:Anyone who rebukes a mocker will get an insult in return. Anyone who corrects the wicked will get hurt. So don't bother correcting mockers; they will only hate you.
Hawknc wrote:FFT: I didn't realise Proverbs 9:7-8 was the first recorded instance of "haters gonna hate"

emceng

Postby emceng » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:58 pm UTC

God dammit. I think I may have shrunk my favorite jeans in the wash. Being a guy, the only reason I have favorite jeans is because they are the only pair I have that both look good and fit well. Now they're too tight.

Balls.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

Vapour

Postby Vapour » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:00 pm UTC

emceng wrote:God dammit. I think I may have shrunk my favorite jeans in the wash. Being a guy, the only reason I have favorite jeans is because they are the only pair I have that both look good and fit well. Now they're too tight.

Balls.

*Plays Taps*

:(

My favourite jeans are getting rips on the inside leg due to bicycle saddle friction :cry:

OBrien

Postby OBrien » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:56 pm UTC

emceng wrote:God dammit. I think I may have shrunk my favorite jeans in the wash. Being a guy, the only reason I have favorite jeans is because they are the only pair I have that both look good and fit well. Now they're too tight.

Balls.

Maybe they're doing that thing jeans do where if you wash them too high they tighten up for the first day of wear. How tight are we talking, uncomfortably tight or "Fuck my balls are bursting and I still haven't done up the flies"?
Spelling and grammar can go screw themselves.

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:01 pm UTC

Yeah do some squats and try to stretch them out. Jeans usually tighten up when you put them through the wash.

emceng

Postby emceng » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:59 pm UTC

OBrien wrote:

Balls.

Maybe they're doing that thing jeans do where if you wash them too high they tighten up for the first day of wear. How tight are we talking, uncomfortably tight or "Fuck my balls are bursting and I still haven't done up the flies"?

When I first got them on this morning I had my hand in my pants trying to adjust where everything was supposed to go. They feel better now, but definitely less ball room than I remember. Not quite to the displaying a fruit bowl tightness.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

cba

Postby cba » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:40 pm UTC

swear no-one fucking tells me anything or invites me to anything :/
For the first time ever! flatland in a mind-boggling 3D!
import antigravity

Shivahn

Postby Shivahn » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:14 am UTC

broken_escalator wrote:Yeah do some squats and try to stretch them out. Jesus will tighten them up when you put them through the wash.

I read this first. It's kind of hilarious to me.

Microscopic cog
in his catastrophic plan

Postby Microscopic cog » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:15 am UTC

cba wrote:swear no-one fucking tells me anything or invites me to anything :/

Wanna come to this lame party of my English class today? The cool people in my class aren't coming, so it's going to be lame but I promised I would come, so that's why I'm going. And things would be so much more awesome if you'd be there.

Edit: On a ranting note: My stomach really hurts and I don't know if I'm just nervous or if my stomach is warning me to go to the toilet because I had breakfast with Spaghetti yesterday.
Spoiler:
Interviewer: Some people say they can’t understand your writing even after they read it two or three times. What approach would you suggest for them?

William Faulkner: Read it four times.

Baldur

Postby Baldur » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:49 pm UTC

I really want to comment on a Facebook friends recent page "liking" as the page is "Like if you DON'T smoke because you're not an IDIOT!" as smoking =/= idiocy. This is from the same person who liked a page that went something liked "Girls smoking weed is NOT attractive!". Of course, 'cos people (women in particular) smoke weed to be attractive, they do it so as you can validate their attractiveness. That's why any of us do anything, really.
Gojoe wrote:YOU ARE NOT LOLSAUR AT ALL ARE YOU!

phlip wrote:Hey, you never know, it could have been Baldur...

SlyReaper
inflatable

Postby SlyReaper » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:28 pm UTC

Smoking is certainly self-destructive, but I know many intelligent non-idiot people who are self destructive in one way or another, smoking included. They've made the decision that the immediate nicotine high outweighs the future downsides. They know the risks and if they care enough about those risks, they'll make the effort to quit. So it's no good bleating on about how stupid they are for doing it.

Personally, I don't smoke. Alcohol is my vice, and one vice is more than enough for me.
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

Dobblesworth
Dobblesworth, here's the title you requested over three years ago. -Banana

Postby Dobblesworth » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:30 pm UTC

While I'm not 100% in favour of the party I voted for, raising the cost of university education for any course, and putting people following me four years down the timestream of matriculation into $degree, a bit worse of when they graduate, I do have the following grievance:
"It's going to be £9000"
It may sound pedantic, but I feel it's very important to point out the two tiers of cap proposed: £6000 will be what it could rise to for any course without opposition. A university/course can progress to the second tier of £9000, if they take appropriate noticeable steps to improve access to counteract the resultant decision not to go into further education from lower income backgrounds. The average ex-polytechnic won't be charging Nine Kay. Oxbridge and Russell Group Redbricks will probably.
Can't see that many yellows other than Clegg/Cable voting with the government in favour of the bill when it goes to the house; I know Julian Huppert of Cambridge has reaffirmed his pledge to vote against any rise in fees and continue to vote for full abolition. Labour opposition and Tory backbenchers too may oppose - the centre-right isn't all /that/ full of landed gentry scoffing at oiks from behind their moats. Can't help but think that the vote to bring in tuition fees of £3k in Labour's days was a drawn-out affair long into the night with quite a slim majority.

GraphiteGirl
Alpha Male

Postby GraphiteGirl » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:00 am UTC

SlyReaper wrote:Smoking is certainly self-destructive, but I know many intelligent non-idiot people who are self destructive in one way or another, smoking included. They've made the decision that the immediate nicotine high outweighs the future downsides. They know the risks and if they care enough about those risks, they'll make the effort to quit. So it's no good bleating on about how stupid they are for doing it.

Personally, I don't smoke. Alcohol is my vice, and one vice is more than enough for me.

This is all true, but (rant) I get deeply frustrated with my intelligent non-idiot friends who are self destructive in this particular way, maybe because I'm not able to understand why they took up smoking initially - I get that they're addicted now, and it's hard to quit, but I could never understand why they took their first puff. A lot of them are in the process of trying to quit right now, which makes me happy. I also know one girl who smokes and has a beautiful singing voice; it makes me sad knowing that if she keeps going, her voice is going to be damaged. Though I know it's up to her, I wish she'd stop just to preserve her lovely, and quite rare, voice (she's a very powerful alto, and sounds like a nightclub singer from the forties).
Sandry wrote:Man, my commitment to sparkle motion is waaaaay lower than you are intimating.

SlyReaper
inflatable

Postby SlyReaper » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:00 am UTC

Dobblesworth wrote:While I'm not 100% in favour of the party I voted for, raising the cost of university education for any course, and putting people following me four years down the timestream of matriculation into $degree, a bit worse of when they graduate, I do have the following grievance:
"It's going to be £9000"
It may sound pedantic, but I feel it's very important to point out the two tiers of cap proposed: £6000 will be what it could rise to for any course without opposition. A university/course can progress to the second tier of £9000, if they take appropriate noticeable steps to improve access to counteract the resultant decision not to go into further education from lower income backgrounds. The average ex-polytechnic won't be charging Nine Kay. Oxbridge and Russell Group Redbricks will probably.
Can't see that many yellows other than Clegg/Cable voting with the government in favour of the bill when it goes to the house; I know Julian Huppert of Cambridge has reaffirmed his pledge to vote against any rise in fees and continue to vote for full abolition. Labour opposition and Tory backbenchers too may oppose - the centre-right isn't all /that/ full of landed gentry scoffing at oiks from behind their moats. Can't help but think that the vote to bring in tuition fees of £3k in Labour's days was a drawn-out affair long into the night with quite a slim majority.

Sure, a lot of degrees are going to be in the 6k band, but that's still a hell of a lot more expensive than they should be. And it's going to be the STEM subjects that are going to cost the full 9 grand because they cost more to run. We need more science, engineering and maths graduates, not fewer. Highly educated, skilled people. It's pretty much the only thing this country still has going for it. Raising the costs of going to university is the last thing any government of this country should be doing. And as always, it'll be the long-suffering middle class who suffer because they're too well off to be eligible for bursaries and whatnot, and too poor to be able to take the full financial hit.
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

Thesh
Made to Fuck Dinosaurs

Postby Thesh » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:05 am UTC

GraphiteGirl wrote:This is all true, but (rant) I get deeply frustrated with my intelligent non-idiot friends who are self destructive in this particular way, maybe because I'm not able to understand why they took up smoking initially

You don't have to understand. It's their choice; many people find smoking to be a good stress reliever. I don't smoke, but I have tried it in the past (mostly because it was taboo), and I can see how some might enjoy it. At one point I enjoyed cigars, but I tried one again recently and it seems my tastes have changed.

Honestly, I am more annoyed by how preachy some people get on the subject, and all the bullshit that gets spread. People think if someone smokes upwind of them they are going to get ill because of second hand smoke (I may be exaggerating, but I have honestly seen people act like it), and that's simply not the case. It takes smoking a lot of cigarettes over a long period of time to put you at risk of a smoking related illness. The only way you will have problems with second hand smoke is if you work a lot of hours in a poorly ventilated place with a lot of smokers.

As long as smokers don't light up in my house or in my car, I have no problems with them.

Whelan

Postby Whelan » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:22 am UTC

I ranted emphatically at one person because...well a transcript is the best explanation.
Me: *Walks in*
Him: Has someone been smoking?; I can smell cigarettes.
Me: It'll be off me, my mum smokes so I stink of them.
Him: Haven't you asked her to stop?
Me: *Death glare* Do you really think that I wouldn't? Do you really believe it hasn't ever occurred to me that I might ask her not to? Do you think I want her to get lunch cancer and die? Twat. I've asked, she's tried, it's not happening. Dick.
"I like to be understood whenever I open my mouth; I have a horror of blinding people with science"- Richard Dawkins
Weeks wrote:
TaintedDeity wrote:And all I get is this tame space dragon. Where's my recognition?!
A tame dragon is its own reward.

bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title

Postby bigglesworth » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:25 am UTC

Whelan wrote:Do you think I want her to get lunch cancer and die?
Permission to sig?
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.

Oregonaut

Postby Oregonaut » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:04 am UTC

My (carhorn) g-string tuning pin just broke.
- Ochigo the Earth-Stomper

The EGE wrote:
Mumpy wrote:And to this day, librarians revile Oregonaut as the Antichrist.

False! We sacrifice our card catalogues to him in the name of Job Security!

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:29 am UTC

GraphiteGirl wrote:...but I could never understand why they took their first puff.
To see what the big deal was.

There's probably also a fair amount of "Cool people do it" or what have you, but with it being legal*, it's seen as perfectly Safe And Acceptable, like Alcohol, but not Marijuanna. That's Drugs and Drugs Are Bad.

But yeah, the first time to see what the big deal is. And after you get finished hacking up a lung, you either never do it again, or you realize it's giving you a rather pleasant feeling, so you try it again and.. hey, you don't really cough much the second time around. And by the fifth time you aren't coughing at all.

And you're still getting that pleasant rush.

torontoraptor

Postby torontoraptor » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:25 am UTC

Goddammit people!
Yes, break-ups hurt. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't have any relationships ever!
And just because you aren't the best at something anymore doesn't mean you should stop doing it.

I haven't had a relationship in almost a year. I'm definitely not the brightest or smartest in my program. As far as I can remember, I've never won something in my life. And yet, I'm probably happier and more content with life then the majority of you!

You are my friends. I have seen you in tons of great relationships, doing amazing things. YOU CAN DO GREAT THINGS.

Stop whining, go out there, and do it!

(N.B. This is addressed towards several of my real-space friends)
Promicin wrote:Now if I can just grab on with my tongue-like foot... wait. I am not a mussel.

pseudoidiot wrote:
You, sir, name? wrote:fucking owls is enjoyable.
Someone should sig this

Zohar
COMMANDER PORN

Postby Zohar » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:48 am UTC

Grrr... even when I don't have to pay a dime, the garage manages to piss me off.
Mighty Jalapeno: "See, Zohar agrees, and he's nice to people."
SecondTalon: "Still better looking than Jesus."

Not how I say my name

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Postby Giant Speck » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:57 am UTC

I thought I found Jonathan apples in Alaska, but they turned out to be mislabeled Jonagolds. :cry:
"Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best." - Weeks
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Whelan

Postby Whelan » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:46 pm UTC

bigglesworth wrote:
Whelan wrote:Do you think I want her to get lunch cancer and die?
Permission to sig?

Granted.
"I like to be understood whenever I open my mouth; I have a horror of blinding people with science"- Richard Dawkins
Weeks wrote:
TaintedDeity wrote:And all I get is this tame space dragon. Where's my recognition?!
A tame dragon is its own reward.

Thesh
Made to Fuck Dinosaurs

Postby Thesh » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:11 am UTC

Grr... Someone was wrong on the internet. They apparently failed high school physics. I don't want to get into it, but I corrected him and told him what to look up if he wanted to learn more. He then came back with a response that made no sense, indicating that he was not only incapable of comprehending the very simple three sentence explanation but made no attempt to learn more.

You have a computer in front of you! You can look things up and verify your response before typing something stupid and possibly spreading that stupid to other people who are ignorant of the subject at hand.

Just got to let it go. Continuing to argue will not change anything.

michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby michaelandjimi » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:14 am UTC

Dear Passport Office,

Goddamn is it annoying to have to deal with you. I applied a fair while ago for a passport, and put all of the stuff that the Post Office told me to put in my application. They didn't tell me I needed to include one extra document, and so you ringing me a week later to inform me of it is totally acceptable. It's annoying for me, but it's not your fault. However, I put the new document in two days later and I ring up you guys today, two days short of when you're meant to have handled it completely, and I find out that you don't have the stuff I sent you. And you failed to tell me you didn't have it. And the Post Office has the records to show that they sent it to you completely on time. So now I have to pay an extra $80 because you've sent my stuff to document hell. Not only this, but the hoops I had to jump through to find out this information were ridiculous, ranging from a deskperson who spoke at nary a whisper and clearly learnt English as a second language, to the lady on the phone who tried to lecture me for what had happened.

And it's not even guaranteed that I've finished with the hassle. Tomorrow I'm going to make sure that you've got the info I've faxed you, and I can practically guarantee that you'll have lost it by then as well. And I really need to get my Passport soon, because I'm travelling in 31 days. And I need it before 28 days are up so that I can actually enter America.

Sincerely,
Michael.

PS - It would be really nice if I didn't have to deal with this shit on the day before my Psych final exam that I am woefully unprepared for. I've easily lost 3 hours of study. Fucksticks to you, my friends.
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

Jumble

Postby Jumble » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:17 am UTC

It's Monday morning. It's pissing down with rain & 5 degrees above freezing. Caiuse it's raining so hard and I can't afford an annual tube pass I've abandoned my bike and I'm in running gear (thanks George Osborne. Big society my arse). However all of this is mere background to my rant. Which is:

The British press, or more specifically the red top papers. I mean, what are they for? According to the Sum, the archbishop of cantebury is a 'chump' because he disagrees with the Tories latest idea of compulsory hard labour for the long term unemployed (no orange jumpsuits yet but that could be next). And of course the mail and the express agree. The Mirror presumably says the opposite but it's clearly been barking mad for so long I think it's readers only buy it for the cartoons.

Anyone studying journalism or media? Does Britain officially lead the world in slanted, jingoistic butt sucking journalism? It makes me laugh when journos attack the integrity of mps. It's only relative to journos that mps can claim any morality beyond pond life. I keep hearing that print journalism is dying. Honestly, it can't come soon enough.

(sorry about typos. I'm cold, wet and typing on an iPhone).
Spoiler:
Giant Speck wrote:You're a demon! DEMON!!!!

Oregonaut wrote:CURSE YOU VILLAIN!!
PhoenixEnigma wrote:Jumble is either the best or worst Santa ever, and I can't figure out which. Possibly both.

Subliminity
needs friends

Postby Subliminity » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:38 am UTC

I guess this belongs here more than it does in hugs:

Why do I feel like I've gotten a LOT stupider in the last 2 years? It's sort of scaring me. I read the posts I've made, things I've wrote, art I've designed...and for some reason it feels like I'm on a downward slope. I've gotten happier by a good measure though, so is there a tradeoff between intelligence->hapiness and vice-versa? I'm honestly sort of, well, scared. I want to not feel like an ignorant person. I don't like it at all. how can I educate myself? Outside of school, I mean. Public eduation in california isn't the greatest.

suffer-cait
Yes, that's my perfectly normal house cat, why do you ask?

Postby suffer-cait » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:04 am UTC

i know that feeling, i got it when i was out of school.
being in school hasn't helped much, and i blatantly avoid SB and N&A.
So I would advise keeping up with that even though it's a head-ache and a half to participate in, it will keep up your debate and writing skills, and hopefully encourage you to research things. sounds like homework don't it? also keep up with maybe a science periodical, and though the articles may be daunting, just keep google open, and research what you don't recognize.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Postby Giant Speck » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:11 am UTC

Subliminity wrote:I guess this belongs here more than it does in hugs:

Why do I feel like I've gotten a LOT stupider in the last 2 years? It's sort of scaring me. I read the posts I've made, things I've wrote, art I've designed...and for some reason it feels like I'm on a downward slope. I've gotten happier by a good measure though, so is there a tradeoff between intelligence->hapiness and vice-versa? I'm honestly sort of, well, scared. I want to not feel like an ignorant person. I don't like it at all. how can I educate myself? Outside of school, I mean. Public eduation in california isn't the greatest.

I kind of miss all the stuff I knew in high school. The feeling of "brain emptiness" has only grown in size considering I joined the service right out of high school instead of going to college like all my friends.

I suppose I pass myself off as at least semi-intelligent when I talk, though. I guess that's a plus.

Torvaun

Postby Torvaun » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:04 pm UTC

I think I'd settle for just remembering the kinematics equations.
Hawknc wrote:I don't know if you've never heard of trolling, or if you're just very good at it.

Oregonaut

Postby Oregonaut » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:25 pm UTC

Rhinovirus? Yeah, you can suck me.
- Ochigo the Earth-Stomper

The EGE wrote:
Mumpy wrote:And to this day, librarians revile Oregonaut as the Antichrist.

False! We sacrifice our card catalogues to him in the name of Job Security!

Return to “General”