Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Morphing Ball

Re: Confessional Thread

Postby Morphing Ball » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:13 pm UTC

__Kit wrote:Confession: I masturbated in a car full of people on a six hour drive, weird - yes.

How did you get away with that? Didn't anyone notice?

Torvaun

Postby Torvaun » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:23 pm UTC

I can only assume car blankets were involved. That said, this sort of thing is much easier for girls to pull off. Guys are sort of obvious.
Hawknc wrote:I don't know if you've never heard of trolling, or if you're just very good at it.

ThorFluff
Ursus Onanis

Postby ThorFluff » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:29 pm UTC

Kineticka wrote:Confession: I occasionally have incredibly vivid "hero" daydreams, where I'll save my friends or just a random group of people from some situation or other. Almost all of them involve me being something that I'm really not, which is terribly odd for me -- I'm pretty happy with my own direction and abilities. I guess said direction and abilities don't make for a very good fight scene in my head. :)

Me too, Only i'm never noone else in my dreams or daydreams. Just myself in just the right situation to make just a little diffrence to be a hero. I really really really really really want to be in that situation for real, just so i can prove to myself that i could do it, that i would have the guts, the initative, the power to make a diffrence. Like, stop a robbery, or a rape or something like that. Man RL can be boring some times.
EsotericWombat wrote:You're... calling the Rolling Stones emo.

It might take a while to gather the lynch mob. no one really planned against this eventuality.

krynd wrote:That'd make an awesome sig. Unfortunately, I'm sure self-sigging isn't allowed...

KicktheCAN
v "This used to be my penis!"

Postby KicktheCAN » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:30 pm UTC

Insignificant Deification wrote:I guess you can add me to the list of people that is terrified of the future.

My terror tends to be about the more immediate future, and general worrying about the worst case scenario.

Throw me into this category as well. I worry about "Oh god, I could be mugged, or that car could swerve and hit me, or that pot could fall and hit me...." And on and on in that fashion.
pollywog is awesome, that is all.
Addendum: Sethicus is also cool to the maximum.

Akira: i prefer monster black-man cocks.
Hoags: It's getting all 2vreks1CAN in here

Morphing Ball

Postby Morphing Ball » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:33 pm UTC

Torvaun wrote:I can only assume car blankets were involved. That said, this sort of thing is much easier for girls to pull off. Guys are sort of obvious.

I'm interested to know who else was in the car.

ThorFluff
Ursus Onanis

Postby ThorFluff » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:43 pm UTC

About scary futures:
Confession:
I wish I was afraid of the future, that would mean i had ambition. I take life day by day, i'm never stressed, I'm rarely anxious, i rarely hurry. I'm not really getting anywhere, but i barely have the desire to go anywhere either. I wish i did.
EsotericWombat wrote:You're... calling the Rolling Stones emo.

It might take a while to gather the lynch mob. no one really planned against this eventuality.

krynd wrote:That'd make an awesome sig. Unfortunately, I'm sure self-sigging isn't allowed...

Ketzerei

Postby Ketzerei » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:15 am UTC

Confession: I'm not afraid of the future - that's where all my vain hopes live.
とても嬉しかったよ
君が笑い掛けてた
全てを溶かす微笑みで

Cai

Postby Cai » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:11 am UTC

ThorFluff wrote:
Kineticka wrote:Confession: I occasionally have incredibly vivid "hero" daydreams, where I'll save my friends or just a random group of people from some situation or other. Almost all of them involve me being something that I'm really not, which is terribly odd for me -- I'm pretty happy with my own direction and abilities. I guess said direction and abilities don't make for a very good fight scene in my head. :)

Me too, Only i'm never noone else in my dreams or daydreams. Just myself in just the right situation to make just a little diffrence to be a hero. I really really really really really want to be in that situation for real, just so i can prove to myself that i could do it, that i would have the guts, the initative, the power to make a diffrence. Like, stop a robbery, or a rape or something like that. Man RL can be boring some times.

I read somewhere that the most common male dream is the "hero" dream, whereas the most common female dream is being the "princess", i.e. where they are helpless and rescued.
Dreamers never live, only dream of it.
first.am

Insignificant Deifaction
Small Goddess

Postby Insignificant Deifaction » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:15 am UTC

I smell a socially-enforced stereotype.
Belial wrote:You are giving me the tools to sodomize my vast imagination, and for this I am grateful.

PM Me, if you care for a chat.

Verator

Postby Verator » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:16 am UTC

Cai wrote:
ThorFluff wrote:

I read somewhere that the most common male dream is the "hero" dream, whereas the most common female dream is being the "princess", i.e. where they are helpless and rescued.

Fuck, then what is the recurring "I'm being chased by highly intelligent dinosaurs and running for my life." dream?
[Wednesday January 02 20:41:06] Akira: but i want a penis ;_;
[Wednesday January 02 20:41:12] Mrcheesypants: let's face it, you aint below a 3 on a kingsley scale
[Wednesday January 02 20:41:36] Mrcheesypants: two sided dildos are like penises

Torvaun

Postby Torvaun » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:20 am UTC

Verator wrote:Fuck, then what is the recurring "I'm being chased by highly intelligent dinosaurs and running for my life." dream?

If you get rescued, it's the princess one. If you fall before the furious onslaught of claws and teeth being wielded more proficiently than any human has ever wielded a weapon, then either it's a hero dream, and you're supposed to be identifying with the lead raptor on the evisceration squad, or it's a third type of dream, where you play the role of a little bitch.
Hawknc wrote:I don't know if you've never heard of trolling, or if you're just very good at it.

Verator

Postby Verator » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:23 am UTC

Torvaun wrote:
Verator wrote:Fuck, then what is the recurring "I'm being chased by highly intelligent dinosaurs and running for my life." dream?

If you get rescued, it's the princess one. If you fall before the furious onslaught of claws and teeth being wielded more proficiently than any human has ever wielded a weapon, then either it's a hero dream, and you're supposed to be identifying with the lead raptor on the evisceration squad, or it's a third type of dream, where you play the role of a little bitch.

Except, it never ends. No matter what happens, the dinosaurs come back and kill everyone and I barely escape.
[Wednesday January 02 20:41:12] Mrcheesypants: let's face it, you aint below a 3 on a kingsley scale
[Wednesday January 02 20:41:36] Mrcheesypants: two sided dildos are like penises

bbctol
Super Deluxe Forum Title of DESTINYâ„¢

Postby bbctol » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:24 am UTC

Confession: It's page 314 and I'm excited.

Verator

Postby Verator » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:27 am UTC

bbctol wrote:Confession: It's page 314 and I'm excited.

Quick, have a mod edit the first post on the page to make it equal as many digits as possible~!

Insignificant Deifaction
Small Goddess

Postby Insignificant Deifaction » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:29 am UTC

Well, we must mention Pi, lest we would never be forgiven.
Belial wrote:You are giving me the tools to sodomize my vast imagination, and for this I am grateful.

Ian Ex Machina

Postby Ian Ex Machina » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:34 am UTC

Confession: I would love to dress up like a 'stereotypical' old aristocrat with a top hat suit and stick, and walk round hitting people over the head with it.

Akira
The Enemy's Gate Is Down. Sugoi desu ne!

Postby Akira » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:38 am UTC

*mentions Pi*

Confession: She told me I'm a cocktease O_o; I'm not sure if this is good or bad in context.

Confession: I had a dream last night. I don't remember what all it was about, but fora members were in it. I don't remember who, just that I woke up thinking, "I need to remember to tell them!"

Sorry my gentlemen of the chat; nothing dirty involving you. I know you were hoping.
Warning: Arguments about semantics really, really annoy this member, and are liable to make her snippy, offensive, and REALLY politically incorrect.

Verator

Postby Verator » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:39 am UTC

Akira wrote:*mentions Pi*

Confession: She told me I'm a cocktease O_o; I'm not sure if this is good or bad in context.

Confession: I had a dream last night. I don't remember what all it was about, but fora members were in it. I don't remember who, just that I woke up thinking, "I need to remember to tell them!"

Sorry my gentlemen of the chat; nothing dirty involving you. I know you were hoping.

Damnit! Get me all worked up then drop me like a small baby from a 10 story building.

Akira

Postby Akira » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:51 am UTC

Aww. Poor ickle horny guy got all worked up.

I have other people to work up, people I'd much rather be a cocktease to. (clittease?.....??) :wink:
Warning: Arguments about semantics really, really annoy this member, and are liable to make her snippy, offensive, and REALLY politically incorrect.

Verator

Postby Verator » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:54 am UTC

Akira wrote:Aww. Poor ickle horny guy got all worked up.

I have other people to work up, people I'd much rather be a cocktease to. (clittease?.....??) :wink:

hint: She said cocktease for a reason.

and I'm so not a fucking horny guy, or even a regular horny guy, I'm just an incredibly rude individual.

Akira

Postby Akira » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:01 am UTC

Confession: I do it for the power trip.

Insignificant Deifaction
Small Goddess

Postby Insignificant Deifaction » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:04 am UTC

Hmm, that does raise an interesting question, what is the feminine equivalent to cocktease? Is it really clittease?

Verator

Postby Verator » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:04 am UTC

Akira wrote:Confession: I do it for the power trip.

But aren't you shy and afraid of power/ confrontation/ being assertive or in control?

Ian Ex Machina

Postby Ian Ex Machina » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:07 am UTC

Insignificant Deification wrote:Hmm, that does raise an interesting question, what is the feminine equivalent to cocktease? Is it really clittease?

The general term for both is generally "A waste of time."

Verator

Postby Verator » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:07 am UTC

Ian Ex Machina wrote:
Insignificant Deification wrote:Hmm, that does raise an interesting question, what is the feminine equivalent to cocktease? Is it really clittease?

The general term for both is generally "A waste of time."

QFT, unless there is actual action following, it is most assuredly the above.

Insignificant Deifaction
Small Goddess

Postby Insignificant Deifaction » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:12 am UTC

What if there is a purpose, but it's the perpetrator rather than the victim?

Verator

Postby Verator » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:14 am UTC

Insignificant Deification wrote:What if there is a purpose, but it's the perpetrator rather than the victim?

By my statement I was implying that there needs to be a purpose to it, simply teasing to arouse someone only for the sake of making them sexually frustrated is a waste of time.

Ian Ex Machina

Postby Ian Ex Machina » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:15 am UTC

Verator wrote:
Insignificant Deification wrote:What if there is a purpose, but it's the perpetrator rather than the victim?

By my statement I was implying that there needs to be a purpose to it, simply teasing to arouse someone only for the sake of making them sexually frustrated is a waste of time.

Hmm unless you are sadistic and find it fun?
Or have nothing better to do.

Verator

Postby Verator » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Ian Ex Machina wrote:
Verator wrote:

Hmm unless you are sadistic and find it fun?
Or have nothing better to do.

If your sadistic there's far more enjoyable options open to you, and if you have nothing better to do, go play kitten cannon or some other such triviality.

Akira

Postby Akira » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:17 am UTC

Verator wrote:

But aren't you shy and afraid of power/ confrontation/ being assertive or in control?

It's a power trip that doesn't require me to give orders or make decisions past "So, do I give them enough to really get going?"

Verator

Postby Verator » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:19 am UTC

Akira wrote:
Verator wrote:

It's a power trip that doesn't require me to give orders or make decisions past "So, do I give them enough to really get going?"

Meh, and the correct answer to that question is: No, you don't.

Confession: I probably post far too much in this thread.

Akira

Postby Akira » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:22 am UTC

That was more of a question like, "Should I?" as opposed to "Have I?"

The answer is still usually no.

Confession: I forgot to feed the dogs...

Kineticka

Postby Kineticka » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:16 am UTC

Cai wrote:
ThorFluff wrote:

I'm most assuredly female, but I've never once had the "princess" daydream. Always the role of the hero for me. It's also fairly arbitrary as to whether or not I actually get hurt, so long as whomever I'm protecting gets away unscathed.

And Thor, I've had daydreams ranging from the simple little action making the difference to having full-fledged powers or revealing myself as a mystical being or somesuch.

Akira

Postby Akira » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:21 am UTC

Confession: I LOVE daydreaming. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from daydreams.

Except that, if my mind blinks and something goes wrong in the daydream, I can never fix it. Say I'm daydreaming about racing someone, and i don't know, my car swerves off the road into a tree. I can't rewind the daydream and "fix" it, by making myself take the curve perfectly. I have to simply take it in stride.

Kineticka

Postby Kineticka » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:24 am UTC

Akira wrote:Confession: I LOVE daydreaming. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from daydreams.

Except that, if my mind blinks and something goes wrong in the daydream, I can never fix it. Say I'm daydreaming about racing someone, and i don't know, my car swerves off the road into a tree. I can't rewind the daydream and "fix" it, by making myself take the curve perfectly. I have to simply take it in stride.

I love daydreaming too :D And I hate when my mind blinks in the middle of it -- there are some times where I'll lose the entire thread of the dream from just a half second's distraction.

The Mighty Thesaurus
In your library, eating your students

Postby The Mighty Thesaurus » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:27 am UTC

Most of my dreams are like movies (sometimes with subtitles).
LE4dGOLEM wrote:your ability to tell things from things remains one of your skills.
Weeks wrote:Not only can you tell things from things, you can recognize when a thing is a thing

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Insignificant Deifaction
Small Goddess

Postby Insignificant Deifaction » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:32 am UTC

Hmm... daydreaming.... sometimes I get stuck on an event in a daydream. It rocks back and forth across the exact moment, like Milliways.

Akira

Postby Akira » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:36 am UTC

Like, alternately playing it forward and backwards?

I'll sometimes get stuck, replaying a line, or a scene until it's absolutely perfect. Usually, when that happens, I his a dreamblock and can't go further, though. It's annoying. (The "can't alter" only applies when something bizarre and disastrous happens)

"So, she enters the room in pink lingerie... wait, no... darker pink. ....no, little darker.... no, how about maroon... nope, not working. orange? hmmm... nah. blue? black? purple? red? pink... yes... pink. now, what was she going to do? Damn....."

(Not that I can even really picture her in lingerie of any sort; that was just an example...)

Insignificant Deifaction
Small Goddess

Postby Insignificant Deifaction » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:40 am UTC

Yes, backwards and forwards.

You're certainly smitten, aren't you?

Savoy_Truffle

Postby Savoy_Truffle » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:49 am UTC

I'm a fuzzy (as opposed to techie) : X
Lux, Calida, Gravis que Pura velut aurum et canunt angeli moliter modo natum.

Return to “General”