Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Which sub-fora do you go to?

Individual XKCD Comic Threads
43
6%
News & Articles
56
7%
Serious Business
53
7%
XKCD Meetup
14
2%
General
114
15%
Mathematics
39
5%
Science
41
5%
Language/Linguistics
20
3%
School
16
2%
The Help Desk
16
2%
Coding
24
3%
Computer Science
19
2%
Hardware
15
2%
Religious Wars
19
2%
Logic Puzzles
24
3%
Forum Games
23
3%
Your art and links
10
1%
Fit Club
10
1%
Gaming
55
7%
Movies and TV Shows
38
5%
Music
36
5%
Books
40
5%
Food
24
3%
Site/Forum issues
25
3%
 
Total votes: 774

User avatar
Zohar
COMMANDER PORN
Posts: 8565
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:45 pm UTC
Location: Denver

Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Zohar » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:23 am UTC

By regularly I mean "more than one thread I'm actively following and I look at new stuff too". For example, I only read the insexperienced thread in Serious Business, very very rarely do I read any other threads. So I won't mark it on my list. Just wondering what're the popular threads.

I didn't use the search to see if such a thread has been made because it wouldn't be relevant - lots of new additions to the fora.

Also, why are "Site/Forum issues" and "Your art and links" the only areas that are not completely capitalized?
Mighty Jalapeno: "See, Zohar agrees, and he's nice to people."
SecondTalon: "Still better looking than Jesus."

Not how I say my name

The Mighty Thesaurus
In your library, eating your students
Posts: 4399
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:47 am UTC
Location: The Daily Bugle

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby The Mighty Thesaurus » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:32 am UTC

General, Language/Linguistics and Gaming are the only sub-fora I check regularly.
LE4dGOLEM wrote:your ability to tell things from things remains one of your skills.
Weeks wrote:Not only can you tell things from things, you can recognize when a thing is a thing

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

User avatar
Memo
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:36 pm UTC
Location: Chile
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Memo » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:42 am UTC


User avatar
Nimz
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:49 am UTC
Location: the origin

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Nimz » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:10 am UTC

I have a funny feeling there will be a strong bias towards the General option.

I mostly read Mathematics, take a stroll over to Language/Linguistics to see if there's a thread that catches my eye, do the same with Logic Puzzles, occasionally peek at Religious Wars to see if anything has happened on one or two threads there (e.g. QWERTY/Dvorak), and round it off with some high culture - Movies and TV Shows / Books. In MaTVS I mostly check the Avatar, Anime, and sub/dub threads, but sometimes something else catches my eye. In Books, I couldn't care less about HP, and I'm generally intimidated by how small the overlap is between books I've read and books other forumites have read.

On a mostly unrelated sidenote, I don't use the mark as read button. I probably won't ever get to a majority of the unread posts, but I don't like it looking like I've read something when I haven't.

And MaTVS isn't completely capitalised, either. So that makes three.
LOWA

User avatar
Hawknc
Oompa Loompa of SCIENCE!
Posts: 6986
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:14 am UTC
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Hawknc » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:15 am UTC

N&A, SB, General, SCIENCE!, Fit Club and S/FI. Enough to keep me busy for the scant amount of time I have to read and contribute these days.

User avatar
Felstaff
Occam's Taser
Posts: 5178
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:10 pm UTC
Location: ¢ ₪ ¿ ¶ § ∴ ® © ™ ؟ ¡ ‽ æ Þ ° ₰ ₤ ಡಢ

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Felstaff » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:30 am UTC

I'm with the amazing dictionary on this one: General, linguistics, gaming.

I stay away from the science-y one because I'm no scientician.
I stay away from the mathematical one because it's all Greek to me.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

User avatar
Stief
Posts: 501
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:43 am UTC
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Stief » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:05 pm UTC

Mostly News and articles, General, then I jump to Gaming for most of the topics, Movies & TV for Anime and discussion on any films I have recently seen aaaand Books, mainly to see if there are any good books I should read.

and these are the sub-fora I visit regularly :D
bbctol wrote:There is a term for what you have created. I believe it is "Dude- that shit is EPIC."

Teknobo wrote:Seriously, try flying down the street in Need for Speed while listening to the bicycle theme from Pokémon. It's beyond fantastic.

User avatar
Shadow Tyrant
Posts: 444
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:13 am UTC
Location: Somewhere cliche and no longer funny.
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Shadow Tyrant » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:59 pm UTC

General. No exceptions. [Except sometimes.]
Image
Trade your old video games for new ones with Goozex!

User avatar
ThorFluff
Ursus Onanis
Posts: 988
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:53 am UTC
Location: Stockholm - Sweden
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby ThorFluff » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:27 pm UTC

General, though this thread is clearly not fair, it's freaking posted in General!
EsotericWombat wrote:You're... calling the Rolling Stones emo.

It might take a while to gather the lynch mob. no one really planned against this eventuality.


krynd wrote:That'd make an awesome sig. Unfortunately, I'm sure self-sigging isn't allowed...

User avatar
MFHodge
Posts: 4246
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:27 pm UTC
Location: :noitacoL Raleigh, NC
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby MFHodge » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:29 pm UTC

Every post in: Site & Forum Issues, Your Art & Links, xkcd Meetups
Almost everything in: General
Stop in frequently: Logic Puzzles, Gaming, Hardware, Help Desk
A little less often: Math, Science, Food, TV


EDIT: Dang, forgot the computer ones!
Image

User avatar
Hammer
Because all of you look like nails.
Posts: 5491
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:32 pm UTC
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Hammer » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:32 pm UTC

Every post in: Site & Forum Issues, Help Desk, Coding, Computer Science, Religious Wars
Stop in frequently: General
Now and again: Food, Books, Movies and TV Shows
"What's wrong with you mathematicians? Cake is never a problem."

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 26528
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby SecondTalon » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:36 pm UTC

General, Gaming, Movie & TV, and Books.
I kill some time in Serious Business, though I really need to stay the hell out of there.
I read Music and Food sometimes

I keep meaning to read the linguistic one. And I start to, then I hit some IPA stuff which I know is supposed to insure that everyone's pronouncing it the same, but even with a guide open, I can't make heads or tails of how the word's supposed to sound... or even what it's supposed to be half the time.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

User avatar
Ren
Rockin' Robin
Posts: 2933
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:06 pm UTC
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Ren » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:52 pm UTC

Every Post: I scan through every post in Your Art & Links, and everything in S/FI. I also think it counts for something that I read *every* intro post. Fit Club is new, but I read everything in there, too.

Frequent Stops: Music, General. Food.

Occasionally: Books, Linguistics, XKCD Meetups.

EDIT: and the Mod forum.
MotleyJesster (12:34:04 PM): Better than moping around being all "I do not need love, I have indie music and a wind instrument!"

User avatar
davef
NomNomNommin' the Rockenclature!
Posts: 1767
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:56 pm UTC
Location: The Ice Pit!
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby davef » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:04 pm UTC

I read N&A and SB pretty regularly but I almost never post there.
I read Maths/Science/Linguistics/Logic Puzzles/Art&Links but I don't think I've ever posted in them.
Games, sometimes!
I read a lot of stuff in General, but often by the time I find a new thread it's already pretty crowded so I don't post there that much. (See: Girl Thread. I feel like I should read the whole thing before I can reasonably post anything there, but 240+ pages is... woah!)
Fit Club cos I'm in it and it's good for motivation.
Religious Wars cos it's funny!
Movies/Books for the same reasons as Stief.
S/FI in the vain hope that some benevolent Mod will reopen the Titles thread :roll:
Music in the vain hope that something interesting might pop up there.

I am a sub-fora slut.
Ciúnas, bóthar, cailín, bainne.

User avatar
Belial
A terrible sound heard from a distance
Posts: 30450
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:04 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Belial » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:29 pm UTC

I read:

News and Articles
Serious Business
General
Language/Linguistics
Gaming
Movies/TV
Books
Food
Site & Forum Issues
The Mod Forum

And occasionally I'll peek into Invidivual Comics, the Music Board, or the Science board.

So now you know how to avoid one of the admins. Hooray.
addams wrote:A drunk neighbor is better than a sober Belial.


They/them

The Mighty Thesaurus
In your library, eating your students
Posts: 4399
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:47 am UTC
Location: The Daily Bugle

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby The Mighty Thesaurus » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:32 pm UTC

Now to work out how to avoid Randy.
LE4dGOLEM wrote:your ability to tell things from things remains one of your skills.
Weeks wrote:Not only can you tell things from things, you can recognize when a thing is a thing

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

User avatar
Cheese
and spam. (Euggh)
Posts: 3909
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:04 pm UTC
Location: ¿burning you?

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Cheese » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:35 pm UTC

Erm...
News and Articles
Serious Business
Meetups
General
Maths
Science
(I'll probably read the school one now that it exists)
Art and links
Gaming
Books, sometimes
Food
Site/Forum Issues

Oh, and the mod forum. I'm secretly a mod, you know.
NOTE: I am not actually a mod, in any way, don't expect to ever be granted any mod-powers, and wouldn't particularly enjoy being burdened with the responsibility of restraining myself from mercilessly editing everyone's posts to agree with my viewpoint(s). The above is a joke.

TMT (ya ninja): Easy. Dress up like a raptor.
hermaj wrote:No-one. Will. Be. Taking. Cheese's. Spot.
Spoiler:
LE4dGOLEM wrote:Cheese is utterly correct on all fronts.
SecondTalon wrote:That thing that Cheese just said. Do that.
Meaux_Pas wrote:I hereby disagree and declare Cheese to be brilliant.
Image

User avatar
Belial
A terrible sound heard from a distance
Posts: 30450
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:04 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Belial » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:52 pm UTC

The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:Now to work out how to avoid Randy.


Be on the forums at all?
addams wrote:A drunk neighbor is better than a sober Belial.


They/them

User avatar
davef
NomNomNommin' the Rockenclature!
Posts: 1767
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:56 pm UTC
Location: The Ice Pit!
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby davef » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:53 pm UTC

Belial wrote:
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:Now to work out how to avoid Randy.
Be on the forums at all?

YESSS!!! It worked :twisted:
Ciúnas, bóthar, cailín, bainne.

The Mighty Thesaurus
In your library, eating your students
Posts: 4399
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:47 am UTC
Location: The Daily Bugle

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby The Mighty Thesaurus » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:58 pm UTC

This entire thread is just a cunning plan to get me to let my hair down in the School forum, isn't it?
LE4dGOLEM wrote:your ability to tell things from things remains one of your skills.
Weeks wrote:Not only can you tell things from things, you can recognize when a thing is a thing

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

User avatar
Dingbats
Posts: 921
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:46 pm UTC
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Dingbats » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:31 pm UTC

Always in this order: Forum Games, Religious Wars, Computer Science, Coding, The Help Desk, Language/Linguistics (because I like bashing prescriptivists), Mathematics (because I want to be all cool like those guys), General, and (once after every new comic) Individual XKCD Comic Threads. Then I click the mark all as read button.

User avatar
gmalivuk
GNU Terry Pratchett
Posts: 26818
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:02 pm UTC
Location: Here and There
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby gmalivuk » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:39 pm UTC

I read N&A, SB, and General (the only meetup thread I check regularly is the Camberville one), though not all the threads in any of those (obviously). I do try to keep up on everything in Academiology and S/F I, since those have to do with me as a magistrate. I check Food for new interesting-sounding threads, though don't participate much.

(I read the mod areas as well, but I suppose that's true of all the mods, or should be, and untrue of anyone else, so there's no point in having those options in the poll.)
Unless stated otherwise, I do not care whether a statement, by itself, constitutes a persuasive political argument. I care whether it's true.
---
If this post has math that doesn't work for you, use TeX the World for Firefox or Chrome

(he/him/his)

User avatar
Goatboy
may become less boring.
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:03 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Goatboy » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:58 pm UTC

Pretty much just Music and General. I started in Music because I always seek out a smaller sub-fora that will still be interesting, as my experience is that General is full of scary weirdos. Luckily General is actually full of friendly weirdos. Sometimes I'll dig Food, too.
I have nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.
And some old pictures.

User avatar
Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...
Posts: 8337
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:57 pm UTC
Location: Soviet Canuckistan

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Jessica » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:20 pm UTC

Serious business, General, Games
Then when I get bored (or they haven't updated recently) I'll check out movies, fit, and sometimes books/music (rarely books and music).

If I get really bored, I'll go elsewhere, but very rarely.

Oh, and if I miss the comic, I'll go into the individual comics forum to read it (since it's easier to read the alt text in the thread than on the site).
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

User avatar
b.i.o
Green is the loneliest number
Posts: 2519
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:38 pm UTC
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby b.i.o » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:48 pm UTC

General, Helpdesk, Hardware, Coding, Gaming, and S/F Issues are the ones I read normally--others I read when I get bored.

Robin S
Posts: 3579
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:02 pm UTC
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Robin S » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:11 pm UTC

I chose all of the top eight except for meetups; also, logic puzzles and forum games. None of the frequently-visited ones at the bottom of the list.

However, these days I almost never browse by forum, but rather scan the 100 or so most recently posted-in threads for things which look to be of interest. The above-mentioned options were those places I end up in most frequently; I also end up in the bottom six every so often, and the rest rarely.
This is a placeholder until I think of something more creative to put here.

User avatar
Bakemaster
pretty nice future dick
Posts: 8933
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:33 pm UTC
Location: One of those hot places

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Bakemaster » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:48 pm UTC

Belial wrote:
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:Now to work out how to avoid Randy.

Be on the forums at all?

Don't be PictureSarah?
Image
c0 = 2.13085531 × 1014 smoots per fortnight
"Apparently you can't summon an alternate timeline clone of your inner demon, guys! Remember that." —Noc

User avatar
Malsies
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:48 pm UTC
Location: Wes' Flo-dae
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Malsies » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:45 pm UTC

I read General, News, Serious Business, Music, and Individual Comics. I don't post much, though. I'm more of an observer than a talker.

(Translation: I'm horribly insecure about my own views and opinions, and usually choose not to share them.)
I slice, I dice, and I fit comfortably into your pocket or glove-box!

(Order in the next ten minutes, and get a second for FREE!)

User avatar
JayDee
Posts: 3620
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:13 am UTC
Location: Most livable city in the world.
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby JayDee » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:17 am UTC

I read everything that catches my eye in: Numberologics, Alchemy, Linguinomics, and other Academiology; Analytical Engines; Sound and Fury; and High Culture. If a new comic thread starts while I'm online, I read that too.
SecondTalon wrote:I keep meaning to read the linguistic one. And I start to, then I hit some IPA stuff which I know is supposed to insure that everyone's pronouncing it the same, but even with a guide open, I can't make heads or tails of how the word's supposed to sound... or even what it's supposed to be half the time.
I'm tempted to muddle out that IPA stuff, but I'd only use it to make bad pronunciation based jokes that no-one would understand so I think I'm better off not learning.
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:I believe that everything can and must be joked about.
Hawknc wrote:I like to think that he hasn't left, he's just finally completed his foe list.

User avatar
Zohar
COMMANDER PORN
Posts: 8565
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:45 pm UTC
Location: Denver

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Zohar » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:42 am UTC

gmalivuk wrote:(I read the mod areas as well, but I suppose that's true of all the mods, or should be, and untrue of anyone else, so there's no point in having those options in the poll.)


Up until I started this thread I didn't even know there's a mod forum, which should have been obvious to me. *belated facepalm*
Mighty Jalapeno: "See, Zohar agrees, and he's nice to people."
SecondTalon: "Still better looking than Jesus."

Not how I say my name

User avatar
Felstaff
Occam's Taser
Posts: 5178
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:10 pm UTC
Location: ¢ ₪ ¿ ¶ § ∴ ® © ™ ؟ ¡ ‽ æ Þ ° ₰ ₤ ಡಢ

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Felstaff » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:23 am UTC

Zohar wrote:
gmalivuk wrote:(I read the mod areas as well, but I suppose that's true of all the mods, or should be, and untrue of anyone else, so there's no point in having those options in the poll.)


Up until I started this thread I didn't even know there's a mod forum, which should have been obvious to me. *belated facepalm*


I just hate the fact there's a hidden anti-Felstaff forum, right below the Individual XKCD Comic Threads. I logged on as someone else, and saw there's 4,597 topics with the subject heading douchebag.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

User avatar
Chrismclegless
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:25 pm UTC
Location: Sigma 957
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Chrismclegless » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:52 am UTC

I read General(Doesn't everbody?)
Mathematics(Its my degree, I feel I should, even if most of it goes right over my head right now)
Forum Games(I'm a student, => I have too much time to kill)
Gaming(PC mainly)
Books(Only just started reading this one though.)
Londo: Maybe it was something I said?
G'Kar: Maybe it is everything you say.

How tasty is YOUR brain?

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 26528
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby SecondTalon » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:22 pm UTC

Felstaff wrote:I just hate the fact there's a hidden anti-Felstaff forum, right below the Individual XKCD Comic Threads. I logged on as someone else, and saw there's 4,597 topics with the subject heading douchebag.


You forgot the one titled "Jerkface"

Or did a mod rename it?
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

User avatar
Vanguard
Posts: 807
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:52 pm UTC
Location: Away from you

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Vanguard » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:32 pm UTC

General/Serious Business. Gaming and Coding secondary.
Student into coding and even though I don't understand everything, I know some terms and symbols and I can sort of comprehend what's going on.
Image

User avatar
Felstaff
Occam's Taser
Posts: 5178
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:10 pm UTC
Location: ¢ ₪ ¿ ¶ § ∴ ® © ™ ؟ ¡ ‽ æ Þ ° ₰ ₤ ಡಢ

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Felstaff » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:20 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:
Felstaff wrote:I just hate the fact there's a hidden anti-Felstaff forum, right below the Individual XKCD Comic Threads. I logged on as someone else, and saw there's 4,597 topics with the subject heading douchebag.


You forgot the one titled "Jerkface"

Or did a mod rename it?


They had to rename it, as it was originally a word so offensive, it blinded seventeen readers and threatened the stability of the internet itself.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

User avatar
Ishindri
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:52 pm UTC
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Ishindri » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:56 pm UTC

I regularly read News and Articles and Gaming. I used to spend most of my time in General, but I've stopped since then for some reason. Probably because it was such a pain in the ass to keep up with new posts, at the pace it moves.
All is well. We are not like the others.

User avatar
Bakemaster
pretty nice future dick
Posts: 8933
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:33 pm UTC
Location: One of those hot places

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Bakemaster » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:36 pm UTC

Felstaff wrote:They had to rename it, as it was originally a word so offensive, it blinded seventeen readers and threatened the stability of the internet itself.

No, we were actually talking about the country in that thread. Big misunderstanding.
Image
c0 = 2.13085531 × 1014 smoots per fortnight
"Apparently you can't summon an alternate timeline clone of your inner demon, guys! Remember that." —Noc

User avatar
Torn Apart By Dingos
Posts: 817
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:27 am UTC

Re: Which sub-fora do you read regularly?

Postby Torn Apart By Dingos » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:08 am UTC

Only math. Occasionally logic puzzles. It's a wonder I saw this thread at all.

I miss when this forum just had General, Logic Puzzles and that third one.


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 17 guests