Looking for a specific comic

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

shcoolboy

Looking for a specific comic

Postby shcoolboy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:09 am UTC

I've been looking for this one over several months. Comic was ongoing 2 years ago, I was really hooked up. Thing is I don't remember anything except little details of plot like:

post apocalyptic (kinda)
main dude is a badass android/robot with a yellow hat and yellow-ish trenchcoat with pistol. I am trying really hard to remember his name but several months no results. I think it was Abe/Aron or something like that but again no search results.
he finds a boy in a wasteland and (I don't remember why exactly, plot wise) he is protecting him like a badass later against some corporation mercs in white armor. Also he's like a mentor to him.
he was once human doctor and had daughter. Later he got transformed into android.
there also was amazing fight with a... Werewolf-dude with cybernetics inside him, in jacket and tie...? He was serving/helping some girl that was important to plot i think she was main protagonists daughter.

would be really surprised if any of this rings a bell for someone :d but thank you anyways in forward!

Moved to General - Angua

Deva
Has suggestions for the murderers out there.

Re: Looking for a specific comic

Postby Deva » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:47 pm UTC

Found this post on StackExchange while searching. Agrees with the person saying "Dogma". For those curious:
Dogma.jpg
Changes its form depending on the observer.

shcoolboy

Postby shcoolboy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:53 pm UTC

Oh my god that's it! Been looking for this for sooo long! Thank you very much!!!

Deva
Has suggestions for the murderers out there.

Postby Deva » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:22 pm UTC

Deserves no credit. Thank Jenayah on StackExchange. Simply repeated it here for anyone else looking.
Changes its form depending on the observer.

Return to “General”