Abridged Debate

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby flicky1991 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:40 pm UTC

eculc wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:Gets shot in the knee. Ouch!


arrow to the knee joke


Exasperation at overused reference (that I almost made myself)
any pronouns
----
avatar from chridd
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
orangedragonfire
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:45 am UTC
Location: It exists. Probably.

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby orangedragonfire » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:04 pm UTC

quote of a random post with a far too detailed answer

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby flicky1991 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:05 pm UTC

orangedragonfire wrote:quote of a random post with a far too detailed answer


Retaliation
any pronouns
----
avatar from chridd
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
Badion
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:17 am UTC
Location: In the lollipop forest!

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby Badion » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:46 pm UTC

Blatant disregard for anyone's feelings. Racist joke. apology. another racist joke. no apology.
One of these things is not like the others.
Every penny saved costs the government 2.1cents.

Image

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby Adam H » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:01 pm UTC

Shock at above poster. Sexist joke.
-Adam

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby flicky1991 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:03 pm UTC

Barrage of profanity
any pronouns
----
avatar from chridd
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
orangedragonfire
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:45 am UTC
Location: It exists. Probably.

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby orangedragonfire » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:16 pm UTC

Question about last posters username.

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby brakos82 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:55 pm UTC

Begins new quote pyramid.
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby flicky1991 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:04 pm UTC

brakos82 wrote:Begins new quote pyramid.

Objects to your assumption that you will be quoted
any pronouns
----
avatar from chridd
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby Adam H » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:12 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:
brakos82 wrote:Begins new quote pyramid.

Objects to your assumption that you will be quoted
Seconds objection
-Adam

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby flicky1991 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:14 pm UTC

Adam H wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
brakos82 wrote:Begins new quote pyramid.

Objects to your assumption that you will be quoted
Seconds objection

Fails to notice you are agreeing and attacks the worth of your existence
any pronouns
----
avatar from chridd
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby brakos82 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:05 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:
Adam H wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
brakos82 wrote:Begins new quote pyramid.

Objects to your assumption that you will be quoted
Seconds objection

Fails to notice you are agreeing and attacks the worth of your existence

Begins taunting.
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby flicky1991 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:14 pm UTC

brakos82 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
Adam H wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
brakos82 wrote:Begins new quote pyramid.

Objects to your assumption that you will be quoted
Seconds objection

Fails to notice you are agreeing and attacks the worth of your existence

Begins taunting.

Jumps up and down like a maniac and screams in your face
any pronouns
----
avatar from chridd
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
Badion
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:17 am UTC
Location: In the lollipop forest!

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby Badion » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:26 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:
brakos82 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
Adam H wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
brakos82 wrote:Begins new quote pyramid.

Objects to your assumption that you will be quoted
Seconds objection

Fails to notice you are agreeing and attacks the worth of your existence

Begins taunting.

Jumps up and down like a maniac and screams in your face


Question as to the definition of "quote Pyramid"
One of these things is not like the others.
Every penny saved costs the government 2.1cents.

Image

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby flicky1991 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:30 pm UTC

Badion wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
brakos82 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
Adam H wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
brakos82 wrote:Begins new quote pyramid.

Objects to your assumption that you will be quoted
Seconds objection

Fails to notice you are agreeing and attacks the worth of your existence

Begins taunting.

Jumps up and down like a maniac and screams in your face


Question as to the definition of "quote Pyramid"

Questions your questioning
any pronouns
----
avatar from chridd
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
orangedragonfire
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:45 am UTC
Location: It exists. Probably.

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby orangedragonfire » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:55 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:
Badion wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
brakos82 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
Adam H wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
brakos82 wrote:Begins new quote pyramid.

Objects to your assumption that you will be quoted
Seconds objection

Fails to notice you are agreeing and attacks the worth of your existence

Begins taunting.

Jumps up and down like a maniac and screams in your face


Question as to the definition of "quote Pyramid"

Questions your questioning

Answers you questions

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby brakos82 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:54 pm UTC

orangedragonfire wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
Badion wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
brakos82 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
Adam H wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
brakos82 wrote:Begins new quote pyramid.

Objects to your assumption that you will be quoted
Seconds objection

Fails to notice you are agreeing and attacks the worth of your existence

Begins taunting.

Jumps up and down like a maniac and screams in your face


Question as to the definition of "quote Pyramid"

Questions your questioning

Answers you questions

Questions your answer
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
Badion
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:17 am UTC
Location: In the lollipop forest!

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby Badion » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:10 pm UTC

refers to the Create your own country thread.
One of these things is not like the others.
Every penny saved costs the government 2.1cents.

Image

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby brakos82 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:39 pm UTC

Rant about you blowing up the planet.
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
You, sir, name?
Posts: 6983
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:07 am UTC
Location: Chako Paul City
Contact:

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby You, sir, name? » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:31 am UTC

Nit-picking about practical issues with blowing up a planet.
I edit my posts a lot and sometimes the words wrong order words appear in sentences get messed up.

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby flicky1991 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:41 pm UTC

Actually blows up the planet
any pronouns
----
avatar from chridd
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
orangedragonfire
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:45 am UTC
Location: It exists. Probably.

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby orangedragonfire » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:21 pm UTC

Badion wrote:refers to the Create your own country thread.

heated response

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby flicky1991 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:08 am UTC

Annoyance that no-one noticed I blew up the planet
any pronouns
----
avatar from chridd
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

Lawsome
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 7:35 pm UTC

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby Lawsome » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:49 pm UTC

Total indifference.
Spoiler:
Image
Quizatzhaderac wrote:
Rosewinsall wrote:DOWN WITH CERTAINTY!

Are you certain of that?

Moose Anus wrote:I let my wife think I'm watching porn in the bathroom late at night, but I'm really playing Dwarf Fortress instead.

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby flicky1991 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:13 pm UTC

Lawsome wrote:Total indifference.

Points out you can't have an argument if you're indifferent
any pronouns
----
avatar from chridd
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

Lawsome
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 7:35 pm UTC

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby Lawsome » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:55 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:
Lawsome wrote:Total indifference.

Points out you can't have an argument if you're indifferent

Hypocritical argument
Spoiler:
Image
Quizatzhaderac wrote:
Rosewinsall wrote:DOWN WITH CERTAINTY!

Are you certain of that?

Moose Anus wrote:I let my wife think I'm watching porn in the bathroom late at night, but I'm really playing Dwarf Fortress instead.

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby brakos82 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:40 pm UTC

Theoretical argument about rabbits and spam!
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
orangedragonfire
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:45 am UTC
Location: It exists. Probably.

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby orangedragonfire » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:15 pm UTC

generic comment about weather and life in general

User avatar
Pressed Bunson
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:52 pm UTC

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby Pressed Bunson » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:19 pm UTC

orangedragonfire wrote:generic comment about weather and life in general
comment about what the weather is like where I live
Asmodieus wrote:Knock knock.
Whose there?
Your friends, we're staging an intervention.

black_hat_guy wrote:There once was an X from place B,
Who satisfied predicate P,
The X did thing A,
In a specified way,
Resulting in circumstance C.


Ncoppa jammo ja, funiculì, funiculà!

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby flicky1991 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:33 pm UTC

Pressed Bunson wrote:
orangedragonfire wrote:generic comment about weather and life in general
comment about what the weather is like where I live

Accusation that you're lying about the weather
any pronouns
----
avatar from chridd
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
Pressed Bunson
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:52 pm UTC

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby Pressed Bunson » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:46 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:
Pressed Bunson wrote:
orangedragonfire wrote:generic comment about weather and life in general
comment about what the weather is like where I live

Accusation that you're lying about the weather
Overreaction that someone called me a liar.
Asmodieus wrote:Knock knock.
Whose there?
Your friends, we're staging an intervention.

black_hat_guy wrote:There once was an X from place B,
Who satisfied predicate P,
The X did thing A,
In a specified way,
Resulting in circumstance C.


Ncoppa jammo ja, funiculì, funiculà!

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby flicky1991 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:51 pm UTC

Pressed Bunson wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
Pressed Bunson wrote:
orangedragonfire wrote:generic comment about weather and life in general
comment about what the weather is like where I live

Accusation that you're lying about the weather
Overreaction that someone called me a liar.

Underreaction
any pronouns
----
avatar from chridd
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
Pressed Bunson
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:52 pm UTC

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby Pressed Bunson » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:30 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:
Pressed Bunson wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
Pressed Bunson wrote:
orangedragonfire wrote:generic comment about weather and life in general
comment about what the weather is like where I live

Accusation that you're lying about the weather
Overreaction that someone called me a liar.

Underreaction
Derogatory comment involving your face and/or mother
Asmodieus wrote:Knock knock.
Whose there?
Your friends, we're staging an intervention.

black_hat_guy wrote:There once was an X from place B,
Who satisfied predicate P,
The X did thing A,
In a specified way,
Resulting in circumstance C.


Ncoppa jammo ja, funiculì, funiculà!

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby brakos82 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 pm UTC

Complaint about quote pyramids.
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
eculc
Wet Peanut Butter
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:25 am UTC

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby eculc » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:00 pm UTC

post announcing my return
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby brakos82 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:54 pm UTC

post announcing your exit.
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
orangedragonfire
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:45 am UTC
Location: It exists. Probably.

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby orangedragonfire » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:31 pm UTC

brakos82 wrote:Complaint about quote pyramids.

Complaint your gammar about

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby brakos82 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:35 pm UTC

Eats bacon in protest.
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
t1mm01994
Posts: 299
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:16 pm UTC
Location: San Francisco.. Wait up, I'll tell you some tales!

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby t1mm01994 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:46 pm UTC

OBJECTION!

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Abridged Debate

Postby brakos82 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:49 pm UTC

OBJECTION TO THE OBJECTION!
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.


Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: addams and 38 guests