Take a penny leave a penny.

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

SummerGlauFan

Re: Take a penny leave a penny.

Postby SummerGlauFan » Wed May 11, 2011 6:10 am UTC

Oh, look a penny! What's that noise, sounds like someone calling for help. Huh, weird.

There is a pile of dirt, with a SmoothBlade shaped hole in the ground next to it. A thin, distant, SmoothBlade-like voice emanates from the hole. There is a fish, an empty can of sardines, a banana, a concussed SmoothBlade, another penny, and the corpses of a smurf, a Gilgamesh, and a severely shell shocked and now dead Nautilus directly underneath the pile in the hole.

Edit: Haha, what a page-topper...
glasnt wrote:"As she raised her rifle against the creature, her hair fluttered beneath the red florescent lighting of the locked down building.

I knew from that moment that she was something special"

Outbreak, a tale of love and zombies.

In stores now.

SmoothBlade

Postby SmoothBlade » Wed May 11, 2011 7:31 pm UTC

I shape nautilus's Femur into a shovel and begin to dig my way to the surface. A bird lands on top of the pile as this is happening.

There is a pile of dirt with a bird on it, with a SmoothBlade shaped hole in the ground next to it. Digging sounds can be heard from the hole. There is a fish, an empty can of sardines, a banana, a concussed and now digging SmoothBlade, another penny, and the corpses of a smurf, a Gilgamesh, and a severely shell shocked and now dead Nautilus missing a leg directly underneath the pile in the hole.
Otherwise known as Cheesy or Machete

A conservative furry! What a rarity!

TheSweetKill

Postby TheSweetKill » Thu May 12, 2011 2:39 am UTC

i walk away and start a new pile and put a penny in it.

P1:There is a pile of dirt with a bird on it, with a SmoothBlade shaped hole in the ground next to it. Digging sounds can be heard from the hole. There is a fish, an empty can of sardines, a banana, a concussed and now digging SmoothBlade, another penny, and the corpses of a smurf, a Gilgamesh, and a severely shell shocked and now dead Nautilus missing a leg directly underneath the pile in the hole.
P2: there is a penny
Tucker: Why do you want my kid?
Wyoming: Because he's very special.
Tucker: Yeah, I guess I should've read to him more.
Wyoming: Not that kind of special you half wit!

SmoothBlade

Postby SmoothBlade » Thu May 12, 2011 3:22 am UTC

I eat the banana, and finish digging my way out, just beside where the new pile is. A Hawk lands and kills the bird.

P1:There is a pile dirt with dead bird on it, with a hawk on top of that, with a SmoothBlade shaped hole in the ground next to it. Digging sounds can be heard from the hole. There is a fish, an empty can of sardines, another penny, and the corpses of a smurf, a Gilgamesh, and a severely shell shocked and now dead Nautilus missing a leg directly underneath the pile in the hole.
P2: there is a penny and a concussed and exhausted SmoothBlade holding a shovel fashioned from Nautilus's femur, and a banana peel

TheSweetKill

Postby TheSweetKill » Thu May 12, 2011 10:57 pm UTC

I make another pile and put a penny on it.

P1:There is a pile dirt with dead bird on it, with a hawk on top of that, with a SmoothBlade shaped hole in the ground next to it. Digging sounds can be heard from the hole. There is a fish, an empty can of sardines, another penny, and the corpses of a smurf, a Gilgamesh, and a severely shell shocked and now dead Nautilus missing a leg directly underneath the pile in the hole.

P2: there is a penny and a concussed and exhausted SmoothBlade holding a shovel fashioned from Nautilus's femur, and a banana peel

P3:There is a penny

SmoothBlade

Postby SmoothBlade » Fri May 13, 2011 2:50 am UTC

I see thesweetkill making another pile in the distance, and i throw my bone shovel at him, knocking him out.

P1: There is a pile dirt with dead bird on it, with a hawk on top of that, with a SmoothBlade shaped hole in the ground next to it. Digging sounds can be heard from the hole. There is a fish, an empty can of sardines, another penny, and the corpses of a smurf, a Gilgamesh, and a severely shell shocked and now dead Nautilus missing a leg directly underneath the pile in the hole.

P2: There is a penny and a concussed and exhausted SmoothBlade and a banana peel

P3: There is a penny, a unconscious TheSweetKill, and a shovel fashioned from Nautilus's femur

Lorenz

Postby Lorenz » Fri May 13, 2011 3:30 am UTC

What are we doing??? Have we not learned to recycle?

I shuffle the things from the piles around, and leave a penny.

P1: [i]There is a dead bird, a hawk, a fish, the corpses of smurf, Gilgamesh, a severly shell shocked and now dead Nautilus missing a leg, a banana peel, and something that looks like a shovel.[\i]
P2: [i]There is a pile of dirt,with a SmoothBlade shaped hole in the ground next to it. Digging sounds can be heard from the hole.[\i]
P3: [i]There are 4 pennies and an empty can of sardines.[\i]

SummerGlauFan

Postby SummerGlauFan » Fri May 13, 2011 3:41 am UTC

Good grief, no matter how high the fines get, people still litter. I clean up the mess, and take the four pennies as compensation.

There is a pile of dirt, with a SmoothBlade-shaped hole next to it, with digging sounds coming from the hole. My tire tracks lead away from the hole towards a recycling center.
glasnt wrote:"As she raised her rifle against the creature, her hair fluttered beneath the red florescent lighting of the locked down building.

In stores now.

Lorenz

Postby Lorenz » Fri May 13, 2011 8:15 am UTC

I cover the hole, and drop a penny.

There is a penny on the pile .Tire tracks lead away from it towards a recycling center.

SmoothBlade

Postby SmoothBlade » Fri May 13, 2011 9:07 pm UTC

Who threw me back in the hole dammit!? And why is it resealed!?
I realize that i have been carrying a SIG, and i fire up though the ground, and catch lorenz in the leg with the bullet, he falls to the ground in pain, the ground caves in from miles around into the pile.

There is a penny, a huge mound of dirt, a concussed, angry, and armed SmoothBlade, a wounded Lorenz, and a recycling center in the pile

SummerGlauFan

Postby SummerGlauFan » Sat May 14, 2011 6:10 am UTC

Sputtering as I climb/dig my way out of my car, now part of the cave-in, I dump most of my trash into the vending machine from the Vending Machine thread. I wander back to the hole to see what the heck happened, and maybe get some recompense for my car now being in a pit.

There is my half-buried car, a vending machine, recycling center, a penny, a concussed, angry, and armed SmoothBlade, a wounded Lorenz, a huge amount of dirt, and an angry SummerGlauFan wielding a Nautilus bone shovel as a melee weapon in the pile.

In stores now.

SmoothBlade

Postby SmoothBlade » Sat May 14, 2011 8:36 pm UTC

I decide to randomely shoot the car, i hit the gastank and it bursts into flames, launching flaming gasoline onto everyone.

There is a half-buried, flaming, exploded car, a flaming vending machine, a burning recycling center, a charred penny, a concussed, angry, burning, and armed SmoothBlade, a wounded and burning Lorenz, a huge amount of dirt on fire, and an angry and burning SummerGlauFan wielding a Nautilus bone shovel as a melee weapon in the pile.

Lorenz

Postby Lorenz » Sat May 14, 2011 9:20 pm UTC

I throw in 10 gallons of gasoline.

There is a half-buried, flaming, exploded car, a flaming vending machine, a burning recycling center, a charred penny, a concussed, angry, burning, and armed SmoothBlade, a wounded and burning Lorenz, a huge amount of dirt on fire, and an angry and burning SummerGlauFan wielding a Nautilus bone shovel as a melee weapon in the pile.

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Sat May 14, 2011 9:23 pm UTC

Lacking water, I put out the fire by smothering the fire with sand.

There is a burned, exploded car, a burned vending machine, a burned recycling center, a charred penny, a concussed, angry, burned, and armed SmoothBlade, a wounded and burned Lorenz, a huge amount of charred dirt, and an angry and burned SummerGlauFan wielding a Nautilus bone shovel as a melee weapon, all in a massive crater filled with sand.
You can refuse to think, but you can't refuse the consequences of not thinking.

TheSweetKill

Postby TheSweetKill » Tue May 17, 2011 1:30 am UTC

Wondering what happened to my other 2piles?!?
I cal for an airstrike to make the hole bigger

There is an incoming airstrike, a burned, exploded car, a burned vending machine, a burned recycling center, a charred penny, a concussed, angry, burned, and armed SmoothBlade, a wounded and burned Lorenz, a huge amount of charred dirt, and an angry and burned SummerGlauFan wielding a Nautilus bone shovel as a melee weapon, all in a massive crater filled with sand.

Lorenz

Postby Lorenz » Tue May 17, 2011 8:08 pm UTC

TheSweetKill wrote:Wondering what happened to my other 2piles?!?

They were recycled.

The airstrike arrives, destroying everything, laving a huge wasteland.
Add a penny.
There is a penny in the wasteland.

Kromix

Postby Kromix » Tue May 17, 2011 9:04 pm UTC

i add a shilling and a loonie

There is a penny, a shilling, and a loonie in the wasteland.
Click Me! <---- Click There! :)
Spoiler:

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Wed May 18, 2011 2:38 am UTC

I add a Canadian nickel to the pile.

There is a penny, a shilling, a loonie, and a Canadian nickel in the wasteland.
You can refuse to think, but you can't refuse the consequences of not thinking.

Lorenz

Postby Lorenz » Wed May 18, 2011 2:43 am UTC

I add a Mexican peso.

There is a penny, a shilling, a loonie, a Canadian nickel, and a Mexican peso in the wasteland.

SummerGlauFan

Postby SummerGlauFan » Wed May 18, 2011 3:09 am UTC

I roll a natural 20, and respawn. I raise an eyebrow at the international meeting of currency, and throw a yen in the pile. I raise my other eyebrow at the fact that I am now wearing a Vault jumpsuit. (hey, it's a wasteland, gotta be stylish...)

There is a penny, a shilling, a loonie, a Canadian nickel, a Mexican peso and a yen in the Wasteland. A set of footprints with official Vault-Tec tread heads away.

In stores now.

Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Thu May 19, 2011 2:41 am UTC

I wander along, still dazed and slightly concussed. I ask the pile if it's seen my femur.

There is an odd question, a penny, a shilling, a loonie, a Canadian nickel, a Mexican peso and a yen in a pile in the Wasteland. A set of footprints with official Vault-Tec tread heads away. Another trail, made by a rather aimless person, dissapears into the shimmering desert distance in the North and South.
My flagella bring all the boys to the yard

Lorenz

Postby Lorenz » Thu May 19, 2011 5:12 am UTC

The pile answers "Yes"

I gaze oddly at it, and stay there.

There is an odd answer for an odd question, along with an odd gaze, a penny, a shilling, a loonie, a Canadian nickel, a Mexican peso and a yen in a pile in the Wasteland. A set of footprints with official Vault-Tec tread heads away. Another trail, made by a rather aimless person, dissapears into the shimmering desert distance in the North and South.

SmoothBlade

Postby SmoothBlade » Fri May 20, 2011 4:18 am UTC

I begin to pull myself out of the ground, with Nautilus's femur shovel in one hand, and a dirt clogged SIG in the other. I find that my lower half is gone, and I pass out from blood loss.

There is an odd answer for an odd question, along with an odd gaze, a penny, a shilling, a loonie, a Canadian nickel, a Mexican peso and a yen in a pile in the Wasteland. There is half of a passed out, and bleeding to death SmoothBlade holding a nautilus femus shovel, and a clogged SIG, next to a small hole in the wasteland A set of footprints with official Vault-Tec tread heads away. Another trail, made by a rather aimless person, dissapears into the shimmering desert distance in the North and South.

SmoothBlade

Postby SmoothBlade » Sun May 22, 2011 4:39 am UTC

I suddenly appear from an alternate universe thanks to what happened on the corrupt-a-wish thread, drop a penny and a note in the pile, and take the nautilus femur shovel.

There is an odd answer for an odd question, along with an odd gaze, a rift from a parallel dimention two pennies, a shilling, a loonie, a Canadian nickel, a Mexican peso and a yen in a pile in the Wasteland. There is half of a dead SmoothBlade holding a clogged SIG, next to a small hole in the wasteland. There is note with "You've won! Turn over for instructions on receiving your prize!" scribbled on both sides. A set of footprints with official Vault-Tec tread heads away. Another trail, made by a rather aimless person, dissapears into the shimmering desert distance in the North and South. A third tread heads off to the east, and the tread indicates that the person who made these treads, was dancing to the song "Thriller."

Lorenz

Postby Lorenz » Tue May 24, 2011 7:44 pm UTC

I drop a penny, and notice the note. I take the note, and turn it over for instruction.

There is an odd answer for an odd question, along with an odd gaze, a rift from a parallel dimension, 3 pennies, a shilling, a loonie, a Canadian nickel, a Mexican peso and a yen in a pile in the Wasteland. There is half of a dead SmoothBlade holding a clogged SIG, next to a small hole in the wasteland. Lorenz is standing over the pile with a note, turning it over throughout eternity. A set of footprints with official Vault-Tec tread heads away. Another trail, made by a rather aimless person, dissapears into the shimmering desert distance in the North and South. A third tread heads off to the east, and the tread indicates that the person who made these treads, was dancing to the song "Thriller."

Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Wed May 25, 2011 3:45 am UTC

I think about the wasteland from far away, focusing on the actions of individual particles.

There is a quantum superposition of either: an odd answer for an odd question, along with an odd gaze, a rift from a parallel dimension, 3 pennies, a shilling, a loonie, a Canadian nickel, a Mexican peso and a yen, or, something else, in a pile, in the Wasteland. There is half of a dead SmoothBlade holding a clogged SIG, next to a small hole in the wasteland. Lorenz is standing over the pile with a note, turning it over throughout eternity. A set of footprints with official Vault-Tec tread heads away. Another trail, made by a rather aimless person, dissapears into the shimmering desert distance in the North and South. A third tread heads off to the east, and the tread indicates that the person who made these treads, was dancing to the song "Thriller."

Kromix

Postby Kromix » Wed May 25, 2011 1:22 pm UTC

I put in the pile in the Vending Machine

Now there is a vending machine standing tall.
Click Me! <---- Click There! :)
Spoiler:

Lorenz

Postby Lorenz » Thu May 26, 2011 6:10 pm UTC

I put a penny in the pile, and one in the vending machine.
There is now 1 penny in the pile, and a vending machine with a yet unidentified item coming out of it.

Ralith The Third
Don't Ask About His Nephews

Postby Ralith The Third » Fri May 27, 2011 11:21 pm UTC

A penny materializes, and falls to the ground.
Omni.

Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Sat May 28, 2011 3:34 am UTC

I drop a catfish in the pile

There are now two pennies, a vending machine in an indeterminate state, and a catfish, in the pile.

SmoothBlade

Postby SmoothBlade » Sat May 28, 2011 10:39 am UTC

a nautilus femur shovel comes out of the vending machine, as confirmed by the vending machine thread awhile back

There are now two pennies, a vending machine waiting, a nautilus femur shovel, and a catfish, in the pile.

Falkorr

Postby Falkorr » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 pm UTC

I fire an atomising laser at the pile, destructing it into its component atoms.

There is now a pile of mixed and unidentifiable atoms in the pile that once made up two pennies, a vending machine, a nautilius femur shovel and a catfish.

TheSweetKill

Postby TheSweetKill » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:09 pm UTC

I put a Dragon in a cage and a Gildamesh in a cage on the pile

There is now a pile of mixed and unidentifiable atoms in the pile that once made up two pennies, a vending machine, a nautilius femur shovel, a Dragon in a cage, a Gildamesh in a cage and a catfish.

^unbeatable^

Sean Quixote

Postby Sean Quixote » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:33 am UTC

I open both of the cages. As the Dragon and the Gildamesh incredulously wander out of their respective mews, I point dramatically at each of them and declare: "BATTLE ROYALE!!!!" with a tremendous thunder that reverberates against the very heavens themselves. After an instant of stunned stupor, the bewildered beasts, in what little way that their barbarian brains could conceive, intended at first to attack me, and then at second to flee, but receiving a perception of immense pain upon the instant that the thought occurred. Resigned once again to their fate, they charged forward and the fight was on. I watch with glee for the thought that I am the sole spectator to this sublime skirmish, and then I notice a pile of greyish, gooish substance, laying at the halfway-point between the two empty cages.

I yawn, waving a hand to the sky indifferently as I scoop up a handful of the mixed atoms that once constituted two pennies, a vending machine, a nautilius femur shovel and a catfish. The battling beasts stop fighting eachother and stare at me quizzically as I clench my fist, condensing the unidentifiable atoms for a moment to the density of a neutron star. When I finally release my grasp a tiny sun shines a blinding blackness over the land, then implodes. In an interval of time that the phrase "blink of an eye" does no justice to describe, a trillion nanobots pour out of the point and begin devouring everything...

My God! The pile is full of stars!

Lorenz

Postby Lorenz » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:19 am UTC

Add an indestructible penny.

My God! The pile is full of stars and one penny!

Balesk Baj, Timeburner
Location: Wherever parallel dimension I'm currently living in...

Postby Balesk Baj, Timeburner » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:09 am UTC

I arrive at the pile, and upon seeing the indestructible penny, I pick it up and attach a taser to it with electrical tape. However, due to a sudden lapse of hand-eye coordination, I accidentally electrocute myself, leaving my burnt, unconscious body on top of the pile.

My God! The pile is full of stars, the burnt, unconscious body of Balesk Baj, Timeburner and one indestructible penny with a taser attached to it using electrical tape!
Magnanimous wrote:I'd have a giant I Tetris piece shoved down my throat, after which my neck will flash and disappear.

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:42 pm UTC

I clear everything up. I put quantum pennies, super quantum pennies and hyper fast self replicating pennies.
There may or may not be some pennies there are a randomly changing number of pennies and 2, no 4, no 8 self replicating pennies, no wait there's 16, I mean 32... actually 64.
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/
That link kills spam[/size][/b][/u]

TheSweetKill

Postby TheSweetKill » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:10 am UTC

I start a new pile and add a penny

P1: too many pennies to count
P2:there is now 1 penny

Sean Quixote

Postby Sean Quixote » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:43 am UTC

I start a new pile in a new pile, take a penny.

P1: perhaps, perhaps not, a randomly changing power of two self-replicating pennies (currently: there are NOT .00390625 pen-- doh!, I changed the outcome by observing it)
P2: one actual penny
P3: P4: negative one actual penny

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 am UTC

I put in a hyper quantum penny on a new pile.
P1 There are some weird changing pennies and 1073741824 self replicating pennies, no wait there are 2147483648 of them.
P2: one actual penny
P3: P4: negative one actual penny
P5: 3, no 7, no 5.2 hyper quantum pennies on the pile.
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/
That link kills spam[/size][/b][/u]

Return to “Forum Games”