Misquote the person above you.

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
abrenecki
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:39 am UTC
Location: Mid North SA, Australia

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby abrenecki » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:05 am UTC

hat_on_a_rat wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
Chrismclegless wrote:
Platypodes wrote:
Actaeus wrote:We could ask someone who knows more about prostitution and monkey porn.

Okay. My phone number is 07717 476378.

Ooh, stalking/rape opportunity!


Hurry up and get here. I'm getting fidgety waiting.

mmm yes.

Too easy. Probably not funny enough though.

User avatar
tryptanymph
More metal than thou
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:42 pm UTC
Location: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby tryptanymph » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:09 am UTC

abrenecki wrote:
hat_on_a_rat wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
Chrismclegless wrote:
Platypodes wrote:
Actaeus wrote:We could ask someone who knows more about prostitution and monkey porn.

Okay. My phone number is 07717 476378.

Ooh, stalking/rape opportunity!


Hurry up and get here. I'm getting fidgety waiting.

mmm yes.

I'm getting hot just thinking about this.


What?! You psycho!
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

User avatar
abrenecki
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:39 am UTC
Location: Mid North SA, Australia

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby abrenecki » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:00 am UTC

sleepygamer wrote:
abrenecki wrote:
hat_on_a_rat wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
Chrismclegless wrote:
Platypodes wrote:
Actaeus wrote:We could ask someone who knows more about prostitution and monkey porn.

Okay. My phone number is 07717 476378.

Ooh, stalking/rape opportunity!

Hurry up and get here. I'm getting fidgety waiting.

mmm yes.

I'm getting hot just thinking about this.

What?! Count me in too!

This time, use some of the original text, at least.

User avatar
willwithskills
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:21 am UTC
Location: Cairo, Egypt

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby willwithskills » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:43 pm UTC

abrenecki wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
abrenecki wrote:
hat_on_a_rat wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
Chrismclegless wrote:
Platypodes wrote:
Actaeus wrote:We could ask someone who knows more about prostitution and monkey porn.

Okay. My phone number is 07717 476378.

Ooh, stalking/rape opportunity!

Hurry up and get here. I'm getting fidgety waiting.

mmm yes.

I'm getting hot just thinking about this.

What?! Count me in too!

QFT lol

Hey, QFT without expanding on your opinion is against the rules. I shall wait patiently as the mods hunt you down.
*sits, glares at abrenecki, and twiddles his thumbs*
So it goes.

Dromtry wrote:
willwithskills wrote: I colored sufficiently large purpose on my tail end.

You have a large red hiney?

User avatar
tryptanymph
More metal than thou
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:42 pm UTC
Location: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby tryptanymph » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:38 am UTC

willwithskills wrote:
abrenecki wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
abrenecki wrote:
hat_on_a_rat wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
Chrismclegless wrote:
Platypodes wrote:
Actaeus wrote:We could ask someone who knows more about prostitution and monkey porn.

Okay. My phone number is 07717 476378.

Ooh, stalking/rape opportunity!

Hurry up and get here. I'm getting fidgety waiting.

mmm yes.

I'm getting hot just thinking about this.

What?! Count me in too!

QFT lol

Hey, QFT without expanding on your opinion is hawt. I shall wait patiently as the mods hunt you down and rape you.
*sits, glares at abrenecki, and twiddles his penis*


Dude, do that in private!
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

User avatar
Chrismclegless
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:25 pm UTC
Location: Sigma 957
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby Chrismclegless » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:02 am UTC

sleepygamer wrote:
willwithskills wrote:*sits, glares at abrenecki, and twiddles his penis*


Dude, do that on webcam!


I'd offer you mine, but I really don't want to see what you've got.
Londo: Maybe it was something I said?
G'Kar: Maybe it is everything you say.

How tasty is YOUR brain?

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

User avatar
michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:21 am UTC
Location: Citizen of the World
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby michaelandjimi » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:32 am UTC

Chrismclegless wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
willwithskills wrote:*sits, glares at abrenecki, and twiddles his penis*


Dude, do that on webcam!


I'd offer you mine, but I'm using it.


Well, at least there's a place we can see it then. Screw that up, next-person.
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

The Reaper
Posts: 4008
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:37 am UTC
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby The Reaper » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:02 am UTC

michaelandjimi wrote:
Chrismclegless wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
willwithskills wrote:*sits, glares at abrenecki, and twiddles his penis*


Dude, do that on webcam!


I'd offer you mine, but I'm using it.


Well, at least there's a place we can taste it then. Lick that up, next-person.

Ew. Webcams taste like biscuits, too.

User avatar
tryptanymph
More metal than thou
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:42 pm UTC
Location: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby tryptanymph » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:23 am UTC

The Reaper wrote:
michaelandjimi wrote:
Chrismclegless wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
willwithskills wrote:*sits, glares at abrenecki, and twiddles his penis*


Dude, do that on webcam!


I'd offer you mine, but I'm using it.


Well, at least there's a place we can taste it then. Lick that up, next-person.

Yum. Webcams taste like man-juice, too.

*pukes*
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

User avatar
Col. Mustard
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 7:05 am UTC
Location: In the study with the knife.
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby Col. Mustard » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:30 am UTC

sleepygamer wrote:
The Reaper wrote:
michaelandjimi wrote:
Chrismclegless wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
willwithskills wrote:*sits, glares at abrenecki, and twiddles his penis*


Dude, do that on webcam!


I'd offer you mine, but I'm using it.


Well, at least there's a place we can taste it then. Lick that up, next-person.

Yum. Webcams taste like man-juice, too.

*faps*


Now there's way too much sex in this thread.

User avatar
tryptanymph
More metal than thou
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:42 pm UTC
Location: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby tryptanymph » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:36 am UTC

Col. Mustard wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
The Reaper wrote:
michaelandjimi wrote:
Chrismclegless wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
willwithskills wrote:*sits, glares at abrenecki, and twiddles his penis*


Dude, do that on webcam!


I'd offer you mine, but I'm using it.


Well, at least there's a place we can taste it then. Lick that up, next-person.

Yum. Webcams taste like man-juice, too.

*faps*


Now there's by far not enough sex in this thread. I'll add some more. *Has sex with everyone. In the ear. And the nose. And the Tear duct. And the urethra.

OW MY URETHRA.
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

User avatar
michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:21 am UTC
Location: Citizen of the World
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby michaelandjimi » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:16 am UTC

sleepygamer wrote:OW MY COMPLETELY-NOT-SEXUAL-BODY-PART, LIKE-AN-ELBOW.

Capslock is not cruise control for cool.*Shakes head*
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

User avatar
Platypodes
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:42 am UTC
Location: On a knot on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby Platypodes » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:59 am UTC

michaelandjimi wrote:Capslock is how I cruise for cool guys.*SHAKES BOOTY*


Sorry, this isn't that kind of forum.
videogamesizzle wrote:so, uh, seen any good arbitrary, high numbers lately?

User avatar
abrenecki
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:39 am UTC
Location: Mid North SA, Australia

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby abrenecki » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:19 am UTC

Platypodes wrote:This is my kind of forum.


Whoa, NSFW!

Found here. And the link really is (moderately) NSFW.

User avatar
hat_on_a_rat
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:58 pm UTC

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby hat_on_a_rat » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:09 pm UTC

abrenecki wrote:
Platypodes wrote:This is my kind of forum.


Whoa! I'm gonna go show my boss![/size]

I don't think that's a good idea..
It's a GREAT idea.

User avatar
Kaiyas
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:57 pm UTC

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby Kaiyas » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:39 am UTC

hat_on_a_rat wrote:
abrenecki wrote:
Platypodes wrote:This is my brain.


Whoa! I'm gonna go show my ex![/size]

I don't think that's a good idea...

Showing you ex anything is a bad idea :lol:
Image
clintonius wrote:This place is like mental masturbation

User avatar
Platypodes
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:42 am UTC
Location: On a knot on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby Platypodes » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:53 am UTC

Kaiyas wrote:Showing my ex anything is a good idea :lol:

Why? Will he/she show me something in return?
videogamesizzle wrote:so, uh, seen any good arbitrary, high numbers lately?

User avatar
Chrismclegless
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:25 pm UTC
Location: Sigma 957
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby Chrismclegless » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:39 pm UTC

Platypodes wrote:
Kaiyas wrote:Showing my ex anything is a good idea :lol:

Why? Will it show me something in return?

No need to be so harsh, that's a person you're talking about. I hope.
Londo: Maybe it was something I said?
G'Kar: Maybe it is everything you say.

How tasty is YOUR brain?

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

That_one_guy
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:00 am UTC
Location: Denton, Texas, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe #24

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby That_one_guy » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:29 pm UTC

Chrismclegless wrote:
Platypodes wrote:
Kaiyas wrote:Showing my ex anything is a good idea :lol:

Why? Will he show me something in return?

No need to be so sexy, that's a man you're talking about. I wish I could have him.


Wow, that's Kinky, Chris.

[Edited for bad grammar]
Стюарт's My name, Перевод вещей, используя Google's my game.

GENERATION 41i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and subtract 1 from the generation. Social experiment.

User avatar
timpzed
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:25 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby timpzed » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:00 am UTC

That_one_guy wrote:
Chrismclegless wrote:
Platypodes wrote:
Kaiyas wrote:Showing my ex anything is a good idea :lol:

Why? Will he show me something in return?

No need to be so sexy, that's a man you're talking about. I wish I could have him.


Ow, my neck has a Kink, Chris. I want you here

[Edited for bad grammar]


Why is man page called MAN page? couldn`t they have come up with something a little more anarchyish... like the Fight All Power (or FAP) page?

That_one_guy
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:00 am UTC
Location: Denton, Texas, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe #24

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby That_one_guy » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:16 pm UTC

timpzed wrote:Why is man called MAN? Couldn`t they have come up with something a little more Sexy... like FAP?


No. No they will not, and you are a DISGUSTING MAN! But you's's ma friend, so I forgive you.
Стюарт's My name, Перевод вещей, используя Google's my game.

GENERATION 41i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and subtract 1 from the generation. Social experiment.

User avatar
timpzed
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:25 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby timpzed » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:31 am UTC

That_one_guy wrote:
timpzed wrote:Why is man called MAN? Couldn`t they have come up with something a little more Sexy... like FAP?


FAP?. Fap I will not, and you are a DISTURBING MAGE! But you's's ma mama, so I'll forget you.



Well either way, what's your guys' opinion on nelly fertato?

User avatar
hat_on_a_rat
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:58 pm UTC

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby hat_on_a_rat » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:11 am UTC

timpzed wrote:
That_one_guy wrote:
timpzed wrote:Why is man called MAN? Couldn`t they have come up with something a little more Sexy... like FAP?


FAP?. Fap I will not, and you are a DISTURBING MAGE! But you's's ma mama, so I'll forget you.



Well either way, what the fack is nelly fertato?

I have no clue bro

User avatar
LilPixie
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:27 am UTC
Location: Beantown
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby LilPixie » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:24 am UTC

hat_on_a_rat wrote:
timpzed wrote:
That_one_guy wrote:
timpzed wrote:Why is man called MAN? Couldn`t they have come up with something a little more Sexy... like FAP?


FAP?. Fap I will not, and you are a DISTURBING MAGE! But you's's ma mama, so I'll forget you.



Well either way, what the fack is nelly fertato?

I have the glue bro, as well as a few more products. What will it be?


Is that allowed here? <looks around for mods>
"In the pursuit of knowledge, everyday something is acquired; in the pursuit of wisdom, everyday something is dropped." Lao Tzu
Image

AdamV
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:45 am UTC

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby AdamV » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:11 pm UTC

LilPixie wrote:
hat_on_a_rat wrote:
timpzed wrote:Well either way, what the fack is jelly fellatio?

I have the blues bro, as well as a few more colours. What will it be?


Is nerdishness allowed here? <looks around for spods>


No spods here, move along now please.

User avatar
Felstaff
Occam's Taser
Posts: 5178
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:10 pm UTC
Location: ¢ ₪ ¿ ¶ § ∴ ® © ™ ؟ ¡ ‽ æ Þ ° ₰ ₤ ಡಢ

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby Felstaff » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:23 pm UTC

AdamV wrote:No spuds here, move along now please.

Awww, but I really like potatoes.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

User avatar
Actaeus
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:21 pm UTC
Location: ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby Actaeus » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:56 pm UTC

Felstaff wrote:
AdamV wrote:No spuds here, move along now please.

Awww, but I really like Idaho.

I doubt one forum thread will lower the demand for potatoes enough to affect an entire state.

trvsdrlng
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:45 am UTC
Location: Norman, OK
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby trvsdrlng » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:10 pm UTC

Actaeus wrote:
Felstaff wrote:
AdamV wrote:No spuds here, move along now please.

Awww, but I really like Idaho.

I like you, da ho, too.

Well, now. Isn't that lovely?
My GPS has a fetishistic relationship with OK State Highway 9.

LafinJack wrote:Never ever let basic physics get in the way of your dreams.


The Hyphenator wrote:Why is it that every time I visit this thread, I'm not wearing pants?

User avatar
tryptanymph
More metal than thou
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:42 pm UTC
Location: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby tryptanymph » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:12 pm UTC

trvsdrlng wrote:
Actaeus wrote:
Felstaff wrote:
AdamV wrote:No spuds here, move along now please.

Awww, but I really like Idaho.

I like you, da ho, too.

Well, now. Isn't that disgustingly hawt?


Why do people who I post after in this thread always have weird things to say?!
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

User avatar
timpzed
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:25 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby timpzed » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:07 am UTC

sleepygamer wrote:
trvsdrlng wrote:
Actaeus wrote:
Felstaff wrote:
AdamV wrote:No spuds here, move along now please.

Awww, but I really like Idaho.

I like you, da ho, too.

Well, now. Isn't that disgustingly hawt?


Why do people who i roast after in they're dead always have weird things in their stomachs?!



you wouldnt happen to be from new zealand would you?

User avatar
Actaeus
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:21 pm UTC
Location: ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby Actaeus » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:36 pm UTC

timpzed wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
trvsdrlng wrote:
Actaeus wrote:
Felstaff wrote:
AdamV wrote:No spuds here, move along now please.

Awww, but I really like Idaho.

I like you, da ho, too.

Well, now. Isn't that disgustingly hawt?


Why do people who i roast after in they're dead always have weird things in their stomachs?!



you wouldn't happen to be a fan of e e cummings would you?

Why do you ask? the only capitalization sleepygamer skipped was "i".

User avatar
hat_on_a_rat
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:58 pm UTC

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby hat_on_a_rat » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:16 am UTC

Actaeus wrote:
timpzed wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
trvsdrlng wrote:
Actaeus wrote:
Felstaff wrote:
AdamV wrote:No spuds here, move along now please.

Awww, but I really like Idaho.

I like you, da ho, too.

Well, now. Isn't that disgustingly hawt?


Why do people who i roast after in they're dead always have weird things in their stomachs?!



you wouldn't happen to be a fan of e e cummings would you?

something to do with capitlization

butt sex

User avatar
tryptanymph
More metal than thou
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:42 pm UTC
Location: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby tryptanymph » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:18 am UTC

hat_on_a_rat wrote:I like sex up my butt. It's even better when there's no lube.

Yeah. I agree.
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

User avatar
timpzed
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:25 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby timpzed » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:21 am UTC

sleepygamer wrote:
hat_on_a_rat wrote:I like sex up my butt. It's even better when there's no lube.

Yeah. That's the only way I'll have it.


Hey you should try it with tabasco

User avatar
Zak
Posts: 2230
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:25 am UTC
Location: In the making.

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby Zak » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:22 am UTC

sleepygamer wrote:
hat_on_a_rat wrote:I like sex up my butt. It's even better when there's no lube.

Yeah. I'm a tree.

I'm sure you are.

And so are the shrooms.


Ninja'd
Last edited by Zak on Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:23 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
*waggles eyebrows*

User avatar
tryptanymph
More metal than thou
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:42 pm UTC
Location: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby tryptanymph » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:23 am UTC

NINJA'd!

Z.A.K wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
hat_on_a_rat wrote:I like sex up my butt. It's even better when there's no lube.

Yeah. I'm a tree.

Me too. Hey, look at that flutterby chocolate donkey woah man I'm.... *pukes*

I'M FREAKIN' OUT!
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

User avatar
timpzed
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:25 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby timpzed » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:32 am UTC

sleepygamer wrote:NINJA'd!

Z.A.K wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
hat_on_a_rat wrote:I like sex up my butt. It's even better when there's no lube.

Yeah. I'm a tree.

Me too. Hey, look at that flutterby chocolate donkey woah man I'm.... *pukes*

I'M EATIN' OUT!



hokay buddy no need to shout

trvsdrlng
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:45 am UTC
Location: Norman, OK
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby trvsdrlng » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:50 am UTC

timpzed wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:NINJA'd!

Z.A.K wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
hat_on_a_rat wrote:I like sex up my butt. It's even better when there's no lube.

Yeah. I'm a tree.

Me too. Hey, look at that flutterby chocolate donkey woah man I'm.... *pukes*

I'M EATIN' OUT!



hokay buddy no need to let everyone else know what youre doing to me

Why do you have bad grammar and punctuation?

The Reaper
Posts: 4008
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:37 am UTC
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby The Reaper » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:16 am UTC

trvsdrlng wrote:
timpzed wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:NINJA'd!

Z.A.K wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
hat_on_a_rat wrote:I like sex up my butt. It's even better when there's no lube.

Yeah. I'm a tree.

Me too. Hey, look at that flutterby chocolate donkey woah man I'm.... *pukes*

I'M EATIN' OUT!



hokay buddy no need to let everyone else know what youre doing to me

Why do you have bad taste and gas?


Well, I need the gas to drive my car to the corner, where I can use my bad taste to pick up loose women.

User avatar
timpzed
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:25 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Postby timpzed » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:40 am UTC

The Reaper wrote:
trvsdrlng wrote:
timpzed wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:NINJA'd!

Z.A.K wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
hat_on_a_rat wrote:I like sex up my butt. It's even better when there's no lube.

Yeah. I'm a tree.

Me too. Hey, look at that flutterby chocolate donkey woah man I'm.... *pukes*

I'M EATIN' OUT!



hokay buddy no need to let everyone else know what youre doing to me

Why do you have bad taste and gas?


Well, I need the ass to hide my carnival, where I can use my hiding skills to lose women.


alright, well either way,,, i don't recognise punctuation as something you do outside of a classroom or working environment
as seen with my commatised ellipsis


Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: marionic and 28 guests