- Every player begins with four cards in their hand, one of each card suit. Players will not be granted any new cards until all cards in the alive players have been used. No new cards will be given to any players unless everyone is empty-handed.
- Cards are used to bid for the bullet. Each round, players will either privately play a card in their hand or no card. The player that bid with the highest ranked unduplicated card for that round will win the bullet. In the case of ties all around, no one will win the bullet and all cards in that round will be discarded. Each round all bid cards will be discarded whether a bullet has been bought or not.
- Cards are ranked in this order Diamonds ♦♢ > Hearts ♥♡ > Spades ♠♤ > Clubs ♣♧.
- For example if in round one, five players played the following:
A - No card
B - Diamond ♦
C - Diamond ♦
D - Heart ♥
E - Club ♣
Then D would win the trick. Diamonds cancel each other out for duplicating, and the next highest card in the trick is Hearts. However, if E played a Heart, then no one earns the bullet, and all played cards are discarded. All bids are made public on each round. All cards in hand are also public.
- The player that earns the bullet will have 24 hours to then announce in thread whom s/he would like to execute/shoot. Please bold like so Shoot: Heury. The executed player is then removed from contention from winning. The executed player retains all cards still in his/her hand and will likely affect the outcome of the game. Alive players can communicate via PMs. Dead players can continue to post only in thread after death to continue negotiating with players.
- Because it is very likely that alive players will run out of cards before the end of the game, dead players may pledge one card each round in his/her hand to any alive player. To do so, a dead player must post in bold like so Pledge: Heart to Vytron (pun intended). Once a card is pledged to an alive player, the choice cannot be undone.
- Once all alive players run out of cards, all pledged cards will be given to alive players.
- Once a round occurs in which all dead players run out of cards or no more cards are pledged in a round, then all dead players are fully removed from the game and all alive players are given four new cards.
- Play continues until only one player remains - who is then announced the winner.