The Urn

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

patzer

Re: The Urn

Postby patzer » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:04 pm UTC

Posting.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:06 pm UTC

faubiguy wrote:Should the gold and silver items be colored [color=gold] and [color=silver] respectively?

I'd say being made of a particular metal is a separate property from being a certain colour. If I used the PURPLE DYE on a GOLDEN CROWN, it'd be a PURPLE GOLDEN CROWN, right?
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

patzer

Postby patzer » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:10 pm UTC

I get 21) ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN.

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) FOUR LEAF CLOVER
2) BOMB
3) BOMB
4) QUINTUPLICATOR (add 5 copies of an item in your inventory to the Urn, return quintuplicator to urn.)
5) QUINTUPLICATOR
6) PENGUIN (when drawn, add a new item to the urn, then return the PENGUIN to the urn, then draw another item from the urn.)
7) PENGUIN
8) MAGNET
9) WILD PIKACHU
10) RULEBOOK
11) ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN
12) MAGNET
13) CURSE
14) HOT POTATO
15) MAGNET
16) MAGNET
17) COPPER NECKLACE
18) COPPER NECKLACE
19) ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN
20) ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN
21) MAGNET

----------------------------------------------------------------
⚱ Queen emlightened's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) SAFE (can hold two items)
1a) FORGE
1b) GREEN VAULT KEY
2) WARDROBE
2a) MAGIC BOOT (Add two items if urn contains <14.)
2b) COPPER TIARA
2c) GOLDEN TIARA
2d) TIN CROWN
2e) GOLDEN CROWN
2f) MAGIC GLOVE
2g) TIARA
2h) SILVER NECKLACE
3) BLUE PORTAL (An item put into one will appear in whichever inventory the other (ORANGE PORTAL) is in)
⚱ Anti-King faubiguy's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1a) TELLURIUM COIN
1b) BLUE VAULT KEY (can move items between inventory and BLUE VAULT)
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
5) WARDROBE (contains MAGIC GLOVE)
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
10) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
11) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
12) ANTIMATTER CROWN
13) IRON COIN
⚱ flicky1991's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a) SILVER NECKLACE
1b) COPPER CROWN
1c) MAGIC GLOVE (Draw two items if urn contains >8)
1d) NICKEL NECKLACE
1e) COPPER NECKLACE
2) RULEBOOK
3) ERASER
4) ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN
5) ORANGE PORTAL (An item put into one will appear in whichever inventory the other (BLUE PORTAL) is in)
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
⚱ King Lawrencelot's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SAFE (Can hold two items; neither the SAFE nor its contents can be destroyed by a BOMB.)
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) MAGIC GLOVE (in safe)
6) HOT POTATO
7) CROWN (makes you the King)
8) RULEBOOK
9) PHOTON
⚱ PLAGUED Lawsome's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
3) ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
⚱ SirGabriel's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) OVEN MITT (You may hold onto a HOT POTATO for as long as you wish.)
2) MAGIC GLOVE (Draw two items if urn contains >8)
3) MAGIC BOOT (Add two items if urn contains <14.)
4) GREEN RULEBOOK
5) CAPTURED POKÉMON
6) RED CAR
7) GOLDEN COIN
8) MAGIC GLOVE (Draw two items if urn contains >8)
9) VIKING HELMET (destroy your headgear; you may destroy one item in someone else's inventory)
10) COPPER COIN
11) BLUE PIG
⚱ username5243's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) INSURANCE POLICY (used up)
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER NECKLACE (KING or QUEEN can freely trade it for one item without consent)
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
7) PURPLE DYE (Dye an item purple)
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Oᴜᴛsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ Tʀᴀᴅᴇ Oғғᴇʀs:
Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:
1) Items may not be added to the urn if it contains at least 20 items already.
2) If someone is both a KING and a QUEEN, then the effect of any NECKLACE used by them changes so that the user receives up to two items from the target instead of one item.
3) Safes may contain two items instead of one
4) If you have a normal and antimatter version of any item, or they are in the urn, a safe or wardrobe, etc., they destroy each other and become a photon.

Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟꜱ Aʙᴏᴜᴛ Iɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟ Iᴛᴇᴍꜱ:
Spoiler:
  • Known Metals: COPPER, SILVER, GOLD, TIN, NICKEL, TELLURIUM, LIVERMORIUM, URANIUM, [unspecified]. A modifier for metal items and RINGs.
  • Known Metal Items: COIN, CROWN, TIARA, INGOT, NECKLACE, USELESS LUMP OF METAL.
  • Known Headwear: TIARA, CROWN, VIKING HELMET, FANCY HAT. (Includes MASK, but that gets discarded immediately.)
  • Known Clothes: OVEN MITTS, MAGIC GLOVE, MAGIC BOOTS.
  • Known Safes: VAULTS, SAFES, WARDROBES. Cannot be destroyed by a BOMB, stolen, or forcibly traded, including contents. The items in these don't have any passive functionality, though (eg a CROWN in a WARDROBE doesn't make you a KING.)
  • Proposing Items: BOX OF CHOCOLATES, RING, FLOWERS. These three items can be used together to PROPOSE to a player; the two players will then become ENGAGED.
  • Known Colours: YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE, PURPLE, RED. Modifiers that can be applied to any item. In particular, VAULTS have to have a key of their own colour used to be opened.

Bolded items have an effect upon being drawn.

• CAR (nothing, yet)
  • CROWN (Gives that player the title of King.)
  • DECK OF CARDS (nothing, yet)
  • DIAMOND (nothing alone, but used in making a RING.)
  • ERASER (when drawn, scrap a rule from the rulebook)
  • FIRST AID KIT (If a player draws the first aid kit and they have a plague, the plague is removed and put back in the urn.)
  • FORGE (With a FORGE, you may turn any metal item into any other metal item. The modifier, if one exists, must stay the same (for example, a SILVER COIN may become a SILVER TIARA, but it may not become a GOLDEN TIARA). Once a FORGE has been used three times, it turns into a USELESS LUMP OF METAL. Can also be used to combine a DIAMOND and a GOLD/SILVER item to make a RING.)
  • FOUR-LEAF CLOVER (lets you choose which item you will draw from the urn, but the FOUR-LEAF CLOVER is then destroyed.)
  • HOT POTATO (the player who has this has to place it in the urn or give it to another player on their next turn.)
  • INSURANCE POLICY (may be used to protect one item so that it will be replaced in the event of theft or destruction. If the protected item otherwise leaves the player's inventory the INSURANCE POLICY is void.)
  • MAGIC BOOT (allows you to add in two items in one turn if there are less than 14 items inside.)
  • MAGIC GLOVE (lets to you draw two items from the urn at a time if the urn contains more than 8 items.)
  • MAGNET (When used, the player who has the MAGNET can steal any unsecured object with a metallic descriptor or any unsecured key from any other player, but the magnet has to be put into to the urn again.)
  • NECKLACE (if a KING or a QUEEN has a NECKLACE, they can trade it with any one item from someone else's inventory without their consent.)
  • OVEN MITTS (the player who has this can have a HOT POTATO for as long as they like.)
  • PHILOSOPHER'S STONE (may be used to transmute any metal item into an equivalent one made of silver or gold. It has 4 charges, where transmuting into TELLURIUM uses 4 charges, transmuting into gold uses 2 charges, and transmuting into any other metal uses 1 charge. Once all charges have been used it reverts into an ordinary STONE.)
  • PIG (all items of food in your inventory will vanish.)
  • PLAGUE(cannot be discarded, and if a QUINTUPLICOR, QUADRUPLICATOR or TRIPLICATOR is drawn, they must be used immediately on the plague.)
  • POKéBALL (may be used to capture a wild POKéMON, should one be encountered.)
  • PORTAL (The BLUE and ORANGE PORTALS cannot be created or destroyed. One of each always exists. An item put into one will appear in whichever inventory the other is in, including urns, safe, vaults, etc., unless forbidden by restriction such as space or item type.)
  • POT O' GOLD (can be turned into 3 USELESS LUMPS OF GOLD with a FORGE.)
  • QUADRUPLICATOR (you may add 4 copies of an item from your inventory into the urn, but the quadruplicator is them put back into the urn. Must be used immediately on PLAGUE.)
  • QUINTUPLICATOR (you may add 5 copies of an item from your inventory into the urn, but the quintuplicator is them put back into the urn. Must be used immediately on PLAGUE.)
  • RULEBOOK (The player who draws the rulebook gets to make one change to an existing item or to anything in the game.)
  • SAFE (may only hold one item.)
  • SPIDER (nothing, yet)
  • TIARA (Gives that player the title of Queen.)
  • TRIPLICATOR (you may add 3 copies of an item from your inventory into the urn, but the triplicator is them put back into the urn. Must be used immediately on PLAGUE.)
  • VAULT KEY (colour coded, can be used to access the VAULT of the corresponding colour.)
  • VIKING HELMET (when you use a VIKING HELMET, you may destroy one item in someone else's inventory, but you have to destroy all headgear in your possession, including that in WARDROBEs.)
  • WARDROBE (may only hold headwear and clothes.)
  • WOODEN SHIELD (instead of drawing from the urn, you may buy this item from the urn by putting 5 copper coins, 3 silver coins or 1 gold coin in the urn. It prevents the first negative event that happens to you, and if it does, it returns to the urn.)
  • BOMB (destroys everything in a player's inventory when drawn, except for protected items.)
  • CURSE (puts the first item in each of the player's SAFEs/WARDROBEs into the Urn.)
  • EMPTIER (upon being drawn, all items with odd numbers in the urn are removed, and the others are renumbered accordingly.)
  • MASK (you must immediately discard all other items of headgear, unless you have a WARDROBE, in which case other items of headgear must be placed in it. Then you swap inventories (excluding SAFEs, WARDROBEs and any items contained therein) with any other player of your choice, destroying the MASK in the process.)
  • PENGUIN (when drawn, add a new item to the urn, then return the PENGUIN to the urn, then draw another item from the urn.)
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

patzer

Postby patzer » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:22 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:
faubiguy wrote:Should the gold and silver items be colored [color=gold] and [color=silver] respectively?

I'd say being made of a particular metal is a separate property from being a certain colour. If I used the PURPLE DYE on a GOLDEN CROWN, it'd be a PURPLE GOLDEN CROWN, right?

I agree with this explanation.

However, maybe in the future we will establish that there is a color silver in addition to the metal silver, in which case it would be possible to have a SILVER GOLDEN CROWN (or SILVER SILVER CROWN); such items *would* be colored in the list.

The problem, of course, would come when the color is specified but the metal isn't, or vice versa. Is a SILVER NECKLACE a necklace that is colored silver, or is it a necklace that is made of the metal silver? Or both?

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:31 pm UTC

patzer wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:

I agree with this explanation.

However, maybe in the future we will establish that there is a color silver in addition to the metal silver, in which case it would be possible to have a SILVER GOLDEN CROWN (or SILVER SILVER CROWN); such items *would* be colored in the list.

The problem, of course, would come when the color is specified but the metal isn't, or vice versa. Is a SILVER NECKLACE a necklace that is colored silver, or is it a necklace that is made of the metal silver? Or both?

The simple solution is to ban any colours that aren't just colours, like GOLD, SILVER, or COBALT BLUE.

Also, would anyone be adverse to periodically resetting the game? It feels like things could get unwieldy with how many items there are, and a lot of what we have also has to fit around current mechanics, so we can't make new ones as easily.

"Therefore it is in the interests not only of public safety but also public sanity if the buttered toast on cats idea is scrapped, to be replaced by a monorail powered by cats smeared with chicken tikka masala floating above a rail made from white shag pile carpet."

faubiguy

Postby faubiguy » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:47 pm UTC

Banning ambiguous colors would work.

Alternatively the text [color] of the item could be used to disambiguate, such that a SILVER NECKLACE is an uncolored NECKLACE made of SILVER, a SILVER NECKLACE is a generic necklace colored silver, and a SILVER SILVER NECKLACE is a silver colored necklace made of silver. I think that would be a bit confusing though.

I'm not a big fan of game resets in general, because I don't like to see the time put into the game essentially vanish with no further effect, though I'd accept it if that's other people's preference. Someone could perhaps add an item that introduces a more explicitly nomic-like mechanic so we can formally propose and agree/disagree with large changes to existing items and mechanics without resetting entirely.

I agree that the number of items is getting fairly unwieldy, so either removing some of them or finding a better way to organize them could be a solution to that. Do you have an example of a mechanic you find hard to make fit with the current rules and items?

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:09 am UTC

No.

Part of what inspired the comment was that at the moment, the game has become simple, and lost some of the variety and randomness it started out with. Somebody with a FORGE and a few coins can make a CROWN, TIARA, and NECKLACE, and can then forcibly trade everything off somebody with a NECKLACE in their inventory, so a lot of the game has become about getting a CROWN and TIARA.

Then again, I guess that's what the ERASER is for.

I guess I'm meaning I don't like the current direction of the game, because its possible to see one player above another. My inventory isn't filled with endless odds and ends, but instead with half a dozen CROWNs/TIARAs, a VAULT KEY, FORGE and a PORTAL, and I can probably get anything in the game when I want to, as long as it's not in the URN or storage. Maybe it was the BOMBs, but I found it more enjoyable before.

Then again, considering how new and well-played the game is so far, I can't really complain.

Taking my turn now.

"Therefore it is in the interests not only of public safety but also public sanity if the buttered toast on cats idea is scrapped, to be replaced by a monorail powered by cats smeared with chicken tikka masala floating above a rail made from white shag pile carpet."

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:29 am UTC

I take my MAGIC GLOVE out of my WARDROBE.
I draw a WILD PIKACHU and a RULEBOOK. I have no POKÉBALL, so she goes back in the urn.
Well, that was convenient. And lucky.
I use the RULEBOOK to add the rule that NECKLACES cannot be traded for NECKLACES.
I give most of my items to other players.
I put my MAGIC GLOVE back in my WARDROBE.

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) FOUR LEAF CLOVER
2) BOMB
3) BOMB
4) QUINTUPLICATOR (add 5 copies of an item in your inventory to the Urn, return quintuplicator to urn.)
5) QUINTUPLICATOR
6) PENGUIN (when drawn, add a new item to the urn, then return the PENGUIN to the urn, then draw another item from the urn.)
7) PENGUIN
8) MAGNET
9) WILD PIKACHU
10) MAGNET
12) MAGNET
13) CURSE
14) HOT POTATO
15) MAGNET
16) MAGNET
17) COPPER NECKLACE
18) COPPER NECKLACE

Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a) MAGIC GLOVE
1b) COPPER TIARA
1c) GOLDEN TIARA
1d) SILVER NECKLACE
2) TIARA
3) BLUE PORTAL (An item put into one will appear in whichever inventory the other (ORANGE PORTAL) is in)
Spoiler:
1a) TELLURIUM COIN
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
12) ANTIMATTER CROWN
13) IRON COIN
14) FORGE
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a) SILVER NECKLACE
1b) COPPER CROWN
1d) NICKEL NECKLACE
1e) COPPER NECKLACE
2) RULEBOOK
3) ERASER
5) ORANGE PORTAL (An item put into one will appear in whichever inventory the other (BLUE PORTAL) is in)
6) MAGIC BOOT (Add two items if urn contains <14.)
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SAFE (Can hold two items; neither the SAFE nor its contents can be destroyed by a BOMB.)
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) MAGIC GLOVE (in safe)
6) HOT POTATO
8) RULEBOOK
9) PHOTON
10) TIN CROWN
⚱ PLAGUED King Lawsome's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
4) GOLDEN CROWN
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
4) SAFE (can hold two items)
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
Spoiler:
4) GREEN RULEBOOK
5) CAPTURED POKÉMON
6) RED CAR
7) GOLDEN COIN
9) VIKING HELMET (destroy your headgear; you may destroy one item in someone else's inventory)
10) COPPER COIN
11) BLUE PIG
Spoiler:
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
6) GREEN VAULT KEY
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER NECKLACE (KING or QUEEN can freely trade it for one item without consent)
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:
2) If someone is both a KING and a QUEEN, then the effect of any NECKLACE used by them changes so that the user receives up to two items from the target instead of one item.
4) If you have a normal and antimatter version of any item, or they are in the urn, a safe or wardrobe, etc., they destroy each other and become a photon.
5) NECKLACES cannot be traded for NECKLACES.

Spoiler:
  • Known Metals: COPPER, SILVER, GOLD, TIN, NICKEL, TELLURIUM, LIVERMORIUM, URANIUM, [unspecified]. A modifier for metal items and RINGs.
  • Known Metal Items: COIN, CROWN, TIARA, INGOT, NECKLACE, USELESS LUMP OF METAL.
  • Known Headwear: TIARA, CROWN, VIKING HELMET, FANCY HAT. (Includes MASK, but that gets discarded immediately.)
  • Known Safes: VAULTS, SAFES, WARDROBES. Cannot be destroyed by a BOMB, stolen, or forcibly traded, including contents. The items in these don't have any passive functionality, though (eg a CROWN in a WARDROBE doesn't make you a KING.)
  • Proposing Items: BOX OF CHOCOLATES, RING, FLOWERS. These three items can be used together to PROPOSE to a player; the two players will then become ENGAGED.
  • Known Colours: YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE, PURPLE, RED. Modifiers that can be applied to any item. In particular, VAULTS have to have a key of their own colour used to be opened.

• CAR (nothing, yet)
  • FORGE (With a FORGE, you may turn any metal item into any other metal item. The modifier, if one exists, must stay the same (for example, a SILVER COIN may become a SILVER TIARA, but it may not become a GOLDEN TIARA). Once a FORGE has been used three times, it turns into a USELESS LUMP OF METAL. Can also be used to combine a DIAMOND and a GOLD/SILVER item to make a RING.)
  • FOUR-LEAF CLOVER (lets you choose which item you will draw from the urn, but the FOUR-LEAF CLOVER is then destroyed.)
  • HOT POTATO (the player who has this has to place it in the urn or give it to another player on their next turn.)
  • INSURANCE POLICY (may be used to protect one item so that it will be replaced in the event of theft or destruction. If the protected item otherwise leaves the player's inventory the INSURANCE POLICY is void.)
  • MAGIC BOOT (allows you to add in two items in one turn if there are less than 14 items inside.)
  • MAGIC GLOVE (lets to you draw two items from the urn at a time if the urn contains more than 8 items.)
  • MAGNET (When used, the player who has the MAGNET can steal any unsecured object with a metallic descriptor or any unsecured key from any other player, but the magnet has to be put into to the urn again.)
  • NECKLACE (if a KING or a QUEEN has a NECKLACE, they can trade it with any one item from someone else's inventory without their consent.)
  • OVEN MITTS (the player who has this can have a HOT POTATO for as long as they like.)
  • PLAGUE(cannot be discarded, and if a QUINTUPLICOR or TRIPLICATOR is drawn, they must be used immediately on the plague.)
  • PORTAL (The BLUE and ORANGE PORTALS cannot be created or destroyed. One of each always exists. An item put into one will appear in whichever inventory the other is in, including urns, safe, vaults, etc., unless forbidden by restriction such as space or item type.)
  • QUINTUPLICATOR (you may add 5 copies of an item from your inventory into the urn, but the quintuplicator is them put back into the urn. Must be used immediately on PLAGUE.)
  • RULEBOOK (The player who draws the rulebook gets to make one change to an existing item or to anything in the game.)
  • TRIPLICATOR (you may add 3 copies of an item from your inventory into the urn, but the triplicator is them put back into the urn. Must be used immediately on PLAGUE.)
  • VAULT KEY (colour coded, can be used to access the VAULT of the corresponding colour.)
  • VIKING HELMET (when you use a VIKING HELMET, you may destroy one item in someone else's inventory, but you have to destroy all headgear in your possession, including that in WARDROBEs.)
  • BOMB (destroys everything in a player's inventory when drawn, except for protected items.)
  • MASK (you must immediately discard all other items of headgear, unless you have a WARDROBE, in which case other items of headgear must be placed in it. Then you swap inventories (excluding SAFEs, WARDROBEs and any items contained therein) with any other player of your choice, destroying the MASK in the process.)
  • PENGUIN (when drawn, add a new item to the urn, then return the PENGUIN to the urn, then draw another item from the urn.)

EDIT: erased item data for items that no longer exist. This doesn't mean that they can't be added back in, it's just some cleaning up.
Last edited by emlightened on Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:36 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

username5243

Postby username5243 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:35 am UTC

Posting...
This is a signature, in case you didn't notice.

Lawsome

Postby Lawsome » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:40 am UTC

emlightened wrote:No.

Part of what inspired the comment was that at the moment, the game has become simple, and lost some of the variety and randomness it started out with. Somebody with a FORGE and a few coins can make a CROWN, TIARA, and NECKLACE, and can then forcibly trade everything off somebody with a NECKLACE in their inventory, so a lot of the game has become about getting a CROWN and TIARA.

Then again, I guess that's what the ERASER is for.

I guess I'm meaning I don't like the current direction of the game, because its possible to see one player above another. My inventory isn't filled with endless odds and ends, but instead with half a dozen CROWNs/TIARAs, a VAULT KEY, FORGE and a PORTAL, and I can probably get anything in the game when I want to, as long as it's not in the URN or storage. Maybe it was the BOMBs, but I found it more enjoyable before.

Then again, considering how new and well-played the game is so far, I can't really complain.

Taking my turn now.

A solution to this: Add a NUKE to the urn, which when drawn destroys the odd-numbered items in EVERYONE'S inventories, forcing a huge clearout. Or perhaps it forces every player to discard half their items, or something?
Spoiler:
Quizatzhaderac wrote:
Rosewinsall wrote:DOWN WITH CERTAINTY!

Are you certain of that?

Moose Anus wrote:I let my wife think I'm watching porn in the bathroom late at night, but I'm really playing Dwarf Fortress instead.

faubiguy

Postby faubiguy » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:42 am UTC

Or add an item cap for inventories, and in order to acquire something when your inventory is full you have to get rid of something else (whether by discarding it or giving it away, etc.)

username5243

Postby username5243 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:55 am UTC

I draw a MAGNET.

I place a NUCLEAR BOMB in the urn. When drawn, this item instantly destroys the odd-numberd things in everyone's inventory, the urn, and all vaults. (Yes, even SAFEs, WARDROBEs, etc. and all their contents!)

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) FOUR LEAF CLOVER
2) BOMB
3) BOMB
5) QUINTUPLICATOR
7) PENGUIN
8) MAGNET
9) WILD PIKACHU
10) NUCLEAR BOMB
12) MAGNET
13) CURSE
14) HOT POTATO
15) MAGNET
16) MAGNET
17) COPPER NECKLACE
18) COPPER NECKLACE

Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a) MAGIC GLOVE
1b) COPPER TIARA
1c) GOLDEN TIARA
1d) SILVER NECKLACE
2) TIARA
Spoiler:
1a) TELLURIUM COIN
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
12) ANTIMATTER CROWN
13) IRON COIN
14) FORGE
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a) SILVER NECKLACE
1b) COPPER CROWN
1d) NICKEL NECKLACE
1e) COPPER NECKLACE
2) RULEBOOK
3) ERASER
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) MAGIC GLOVE (in safe)
6) HOT POTATO
8) RULEBOOK
9) PHOTON
10) TIN CROWN
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
4) GOLDEN CROWN
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
Spoiler:
4) GREEN RULEBOOK
5) CAPTURED POKÉMON
6) RED CAR
7) GOLDEN COIN
10) COPPER COIN
11) BLUE PIG
Spoiler:
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
6) GREEN VAULT KEY
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• CAR (nothing, yet)
  • PLAGUE(cannot be discarded, and if a QUINTUPLICOR or TRIPLICATOR is drawn, they must be used immediately on the plague.)

EDIT: erased item data for items that no longer exist. This doesn't mean that they can't be added back in, it's just some cleaning up.[/quote]

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:41 pm UTC

Posting.

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:50 pm UTC

I take my MAGIC GLOVE out of my wardrobe.

I draw a WILD PIKACHU, which goes back in the URN, and a MAGNET.

I put a DEFUSER in the URN. If you have a DEFUSER, then any type of BOMB can safely enter your inventory, but the DEFUSER gets used up doing so.

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) FOUR LEAF CLOVER
2) BOMB
3) BOMB
5) QUINTUPLICATOR
7) PENGUIN
8) MAGNET
9) WILD PIKACHU
10) NUCLEAR BOMB
12) DEFUSER
13) CURSE
14) HOT POTATO
15) MAGNET
16) MAGNET
17) COPPER NECKLACE
18) COPPER NECKLACE

Spoiler:
1) MAGNET
2) WARDROBE
2a) MAGIC GLOVE
2b) COPPER TIARA
2c) GOLDEN TIARA
2d) SILVER NECKLACE
4) TIARA
Spoiler:
1a) TELLURIUM COIN
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
12) ANTIMATTER CROWN
13) IRON COIN
14) FORGE
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a) SILVER NECKLACE
1b) COPPER CROWN
1d) NICKEL NECKLACE
1e) COPPER NECKLACE
2) RULEBOOK
3) ERASER
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) MAGIC GLOVE (in safe)
6) HOT POTATO
8) RULEBOOK
9) PHOTON
10) TIN CROWN
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
4) GOLDEN CROWN
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
Spoiler:
4) GREEN RULEBOOK
5) CAPTURED POKÉMON
6) RED CAR
7) GOLDEN COIN
10) COPPER COIN
11) BLUE PIG
Spoiler:
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
6) GREEN VAULT KEY
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• CAR (nothing, yet)
  • DEFUSER (any type of BOMB can safely enter your inventory, but the DEFUSER gets used up doing so.)
  • BOMB (if the player does not have a DEFUSER, it destroys everything in a player's inventory when drawn, except for protected items.)

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:09 pm UTC

Posting

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:14 pm UTC

I draw a MAGNET, which I use to take username's GREEN VAULT KEY and then put the MAGNET back in the URN, and then I draw a BOMB.

I add a GREEN VAULT KEY to the URN.

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) FOUR LEAF CLOVER
2) BOMB
3) GREEN VAULT KEY
5) QUINTUPLICATOR
7) PENGUIN
8) MAGNET
9) WILD PIKACHU
10) NUCLEAR BOMB
12) DEFUSER
13) CURSE
14) HOT POTATO
15) MAGNET
16) MAGNET
17) COPPER NECKLACE
18) COPPER NECKLACE

Spoiler:
1) MAGNET
2) WARDROBE
2a) MAGIC GLOVE
2b) COPPER TIARA
2c) GOLDEN TIARA
2d) SILVER NECKLACE
4) TIARA
Spoiler:
1a) TELLURIUM COIN
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
12) ANTIMATTER CROWN
13) IRON COIN
14) FORGE
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a) SILVER NECKLACE
1b) COPPER CROWN
1d) NICKEL NECKLACE
1e) COPPER NECKLACE
2) RULEBOOK
3) ERASER
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) MAGIC GLOVE (in safe)
6) HOT POTATO
8) RULEBOOK
9) PHOTON
10) TIN CROWN
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
4) GOLDEN CROWN
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• CAR (nothing, yet)
  • DEFUSER (any type of BOMB can safely enter your inventory, but the DEFUSER gets used up doing so.)
  • BOMB (if the player does not have a DEFUSER, it destroys everything in a player's inventory when drawn, except for protected items.)

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:44 pm UTC

Posting.
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:06 pm UTC

I draw a BOMB... dammit.

I add another BOMB to the urn, because there should always be one.

I take everything (SILVER NECKLACE, COPPER CROWN, NICKEL NECKLACE, COPPER NECKLACE) out of my WARDROBE. I'm now King.

I trade my SILVER NECKLACE for emlightened's TIARA. I am now both King and Queen.

I trade my NICKEL NECKLACE for faubiguy's FORGE and ANTIMATTER CROWN. (I'm assuming here that an ANTIMATTER CROWN would only ever cancel out a regular CROWN, not my COPPER CROWN. You'd need an ANTIMATTER COPPER CROWN to cancel out a COPPER CROWN, right?)

I trade my COPPER NECKLACE for patzer's SAFE and ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN.

I put my TIARA, COPPER CROWN, and ANTIMATTER CROWN in my WARDROBE.

I put my FORGE and my ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN in my SAFE.

(Renumbered Lawrencelot's items to reflect how we're showing items in the SAFE now.)

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) FOUR LEAF CLOVER
2) BOMB
3) GREEN VAULT KEY
5) QUINTUPLICATOR
7) PENGUIN
8) MAGNET
9) WILD PIKACHU
10) NUCLEAR BOMB
12) DEFUSER
13) CURSE
14) HOT POTATO
15) MAGNET
16) MAGNET
17) COPPER NECKLACE
18) COPPER NECKLACE

⚱ emlightened's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) MAGNET
2) WARDROBE
2a) MAGIC GLOVE
2b) COPPER TIARA
2c) GOLDEN TIARA
2d) SILVER NECKLACE
4) SILVER NECKLACE
⚱ faubiguy's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1a) TELLURIUM COIN
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
12) IRON COIN
13) NICKEL NECKLACE
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a) TIARA
1b) COPPER CROWN
1c) ANTIMATTER CROWN
2) SAFE (can hold two items)
2a) FORGE
2b) ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2a) MAGIC GLOVE (in safe)
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) HOT POTATO
6) CROWN (makes you the King)
7) RULEBOOK
8) PHOTON
9) TIN CROWN
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
4) GOLDEN CROWN
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• CAR (nothing, yet)
  • WARDROBE (may only hold headwear and clothes so that they are immune to theft or bombs.)

----

As for the question of whether this game is actually working the way it is, per emlightened's post... I think it would probably be better if stuff got rotated out of the game more often. (It's why I keep putting BOMBs in the urn.)
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:34 pm UTC

Posting.

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:28 pm UTC

I draw a PENGUIN from the URN, add a PADLOCK, and return the PENGUIN to the URN.
A PADLOCK prevents the item it is attached to from being traded or stolen, but does not prevent BOMB damage.
I draw a PENGUIN from the URN, add a PADLOCK, and return the PENGUIN to the URN.
I draw a PENGUIN from the URN, add a PADLOCK KEY, and return the PENGUIN to the URN.
If a PADLOCK KEY is given to a player with a PADLOCK by another player, then their PADLOCKs are no longer attached to any items.
I draw a FOUR LEAF CLOVER from the URN.
I draw a DEFUSER from the URN.
I put my MAGIC GLOVE into my WARDROBE.

(Yes, I did pick the same penguin out of the URN three times in a row, I then added the items afterwards.)

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) PADLOCK
2) BOMB
3) GREEN VAULT KEY
5) QUINTUPLICATOR
7) PENGUIN
8) MAGNET
9) WILD PIKACHU
10) NUCLEAR BOMB
12) PADLOCK
13) CURSE
14) HOT POTATO
15) MAGNET
16) MAGNET
17) COPPER NECKLACE
18) COPPER NECKLACE
21) PADLOCK KEY

Spoiler:
1) MAGNET
2) WARDROBE
2a) MAGIC GLOVE
2b) COPPER TIARA
2c) GOLDEN TIARA
2d) SILVER NECKLACE
4) SILVER NECKLACE
5) FOUR LEAF CLOVER
6) DEFUSER
⚱ faubiguy's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1a) TELLURIUM COIN
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
12) IRON COIN
13) NICKEL NECKLACE
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a) TIARA
1b) COPPER CROWN
1c) ANTIMATTER CROWN
2a) FORGE
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) HOT POTATO
7) RULEBOOK
8) PHOTON
9) TIN CROWN
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
4) GOLDEN CROWN
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• CAR (nothing, yet)
  • PADLOCK (prevents the item it is attached to from being traded or stolen, but does not prevent BOMB damage.)
  • PADLOCK KEY (if given to a player with a PADLOCK by another player, then their PADLOCKs are no longer attached to any items.)
  • WARDROBE (may only hold headwear and clothes so that they are immune to theft or bombs.)

----

Should BOMBs also destroy SAFEs/WARDROBEs, but not their contents, as a future rule?
Last edited by emlightened on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:44 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:34 pm UTC

emlightened wrote:Should BOMBs also destroy SAFEs/WARDROBEs, but not their contents, as a future rule?

Would need to be a RULEBOOK change I think.

Also, where did your last draw come from? Did you wordlessly take your MAGIC GLOVE out of your WARDROBE and put it back in?

Also, where is the usual "adding an item to the urn" part of your post? It seems like you only did the ones from the PENGUINS.

Then again, I might not be paying enough attention...
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:43 pm UTC

Yeah, I didn't announce that I took my MAGIC GLOVE in and out, but I didn't add an item because there were over 19 already in the URN.

Mind if I edit the MAGIC GLOVE part in?

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:47 pm UTC

emlightened wrote:Yeah, I didn't announce that I took my MAGIC GLOVE in and out, but I didn't add an item because there were over 19 already in the URN.

Mind if I edit the MAGIC GLOVE part in?

That's fine. And I think I looked at your inventory instead of the urn to check how much was in there... :oops: which is why I thought you could add something.
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord

username5243

Postby username5243 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:02 am UTC

I draw a PADLOCK.
There are 20 items in the urn already, so I can't add anything.

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) PADLOCK
2) BOMB
3) GREEN VAULT KEY
5) QUINTUPLICATOR
7) PENGUIN
8) MAGNET
9) WILD PIKACHU
10) NUCLEAR BOMB
12) CURSE
13) HOT POTATO
14) MAGNET
15) MAGNET
16) COPPER NECKLACE
17) COPPER NECKLACE
18) ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN
29) ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN
20) PADLOCK KEY

Spoiler:
1) MAGNET
2) WARDROBE
2a) MAGIC GLOVE
2b) COPPER TIARA
2c) GOLDEN TIARA
2d) SILVER NECKLACE
4) SILVER NECKLACE
5) FOUR LEAF CLOVER
6) DEFUSER
⚱ faubiguy's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1a) TELLURIUM COIN
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
12) IRON COIN
13) NICKEL NECKLACE
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a) TIARA
1b) COPPER CROWN
1c) ANTIMATTER CROWN
2a) FORGE
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) HOT POTATO
7) RULEBOOK
8) PHOTON
9) TIN CROWN
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
4) GOLDEN CROWN
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
6) PADLOCK
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• CAR (nothing, yet)
  • PADLOCK (prevents the item it is attached to from being traded or stolen, but does not prevent BOMB damage.)
  • PADLOCK KEY (if given to a player with a PADLOCK by another player, then their PADLOCKs are no longer attached to any items.)

----

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:54 pm UTC

Posting.

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:26 pm UTC

I draw a CURSE and a QUINTUPLICATOR out of the URN, and my COPPER TIARA goes back in.
I put a RULEBOOK in the URN.

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) PADLOCK
2) BOMB
3) GREEN VAULT KEY
4) RULEBOOK
5) QUINTUPLICATOR
7) PENGUIN
8) MAGNET
9) WILD PIKACHU
10) NUCLEAR BOMB
12) COPPER TIARA
13) HOT POTATO
14) MAGNET
15) MAGNET
16) COPPER NECKLACE
17) COPPER NECKLACE
20) PADLOCK KEY

Spoiler:
1) MAGNET
2) WARDROBE
2a) MAGIC GLOVE
2b) GOLDEN TIARA
2c) SILVER NECKLACE
4) SILVER NECKLACE
5) FOUR LEAF CLOVER
6) DEFUSER
7) QUINTUPLICATOR
⚱ faubiguy's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1a) TELLURIUM COIN
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
5) WARDROBE
5a) MAGIC GLOVE
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
12) IRON COIN
13) NICKEL NECKLACE
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a)
1b) COPPER CROWN
1c) ANTIMATTER CROWN
2a) FORGE
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) HOT POTATO
7) RULEBOOK
8) PHOTON
9) TIN CROWN
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
4) GOLDEN CROWN
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
6) PADLOCK
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• CAR (nothing, yet)
  • CURSE (puts the first item in each of the player's SAFEs/WARDROBEs into the Urn.)

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:54 pm UTC

Posting

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:58 pm UTC

I draw a MAGNET, which I use to take Lawsome's GOLDEN CROWN. The MAGNET goes back in the URN, so there's no room for me to add anything.

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) PADLOCK
2) BOMB
3) GREEN VAULT KEY
4) RULEBOOK
5) QUINTUPLICATOR
7) PENGUIN
8) MAGNET
9) WILD PIKACHU
10) NUCLEAR BOMB
12) COPPER TIARA
13) HOT POTATO
14) MAGNET
15) MAGNET
16) COPPER NECKLACE
17) COPPER NECKLACE
20) PADLOCK KEY

Spoiler:
1) MAGNET
2) WARDROBE
2a) MAGIC GLOVE
2b) GOLDEN TIARA
2c) SILVER NECKLACE
4) SILVER NECKLACE
5) FOUR LEAF CLOVER
6) DEFUSER
7) QUINTUPLICATOR
⚱ faubiguy's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1a) TELLURIUM COIN
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
5) WARDROBE
5a) MAGIC GLOVE
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
12) IRON COIN
13) NICKEL NECKLACE
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a)
1b) COPPER CROWN
1c) ANTIMATTER CROWN
2a) FORGE
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) HOT POTATO
7) RULEBOOK
8) PHOTON
9) TIN CROWN
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
⚱ King SirGabriel's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN CROWN
Spoiler:
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
6) PADLOCK
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• CAR (nothing, yet)

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:35 pm UTC

Posting.

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:39 pm UTC

I draw an ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN and a PENGUIN.
I put a SAFE in the URN, return the PENGUIN, and draw a PADLOCK KEY.
I put a BOMB in the URN.

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) PADLOCK
2) BOMB
3) GREEN VAULT KEY
4) RULEBOOK
5) QUINTUPLICATOR
7) PENGUIN
8) MAGNET
9) WILD PIKACHU
10) NUCLEAR BOMB
12) COPPER TIARA
13) HOT POTATO
14) MAGNET
15) MAGNET
16) COPPER NECKLACE
17) COPPER NECKLACE
18) BOMB
20) SAFE

Spoiler:
1) MAGNET
2) WARDROBE
2a) MAGIC GLOVE
2b) GOLDEN TIARA
2c) SILVER NECKLACE
4) SILVER NECKLACE
5) FOUR LEAF CLOVER
6) DEFUSER
7) QUINTUPLICATOR
8) ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN
9) PADLOCK KEY
⚱ faubiguy's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1a) TELLURIUM COIN
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
5) WARDROBE
5a) MAGIC GLOVE
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
12) IRON COIN
13) NICKEL NECKLACE
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a)
1b) COPPER CROWN
1c) ANTIMATTER CROWN
2a) FORGE
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) HOT POTATO
7) RULEBOOK
8) PHOTON
9) TIN CROWN
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN CROWN
Spoiler:
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
6) PADLOCK
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• CAR (nothing, yet)

username5243

Postby username5243 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:17 pm UTC

I draw a MAGNET.

I put an ANTIMATTER WARDROBE in the urn.

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) PADLOCK
2) BOMB
3) GREEN VAULT KEY
4) RULEBOOK
5) QUINTUPLICATOR
7) PENGUIN
8) MAGNET
9) WILD PIKACHU
10) NUCLEAR BOMB
12) COPPER TIARA
13) HOT POTATO
14) MAGNET
15) MAGNET
16) COPPER NECKLACE
17) COPPER NECKLACE
18) BOMB
20) SAFE

Spoiler:
1) MAGNET
2) WARDROBE
2a) MAGIC GLOVE
2b) GOLDEN TIARA
2c) SILVER NECKLACE
4) SILVER NECKLACE
5) FOUR LEAF CLOVER
6) DEFUSER
7) QUINTUPLICATOR
9) PADLOCK KEY
⚱ faubiguy's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1a) TELLURIUM COIN
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
5) WARDROBE
5a) MAGIC GLOVE
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
12) IRON COIN
13) NICKEL NECKLACE
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a)
1b) COPPER CROWN
1c) ANTIMATTER CROWN
2a) FORGE
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) HOT POTATO
7) RULEBOOK
8) PHOTON
9) TIN CROWN
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN CROWN
Spoiler:
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
6) PADLOCK
7) MAGNET
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• CAR (nothing, yet)
[/quote]

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:43 pm UTC

Fixed flicky1991's inventory.

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) PADLOCK
2) BOMB
3) GREEN VAULT KEY
4) RULEBOOK
5) QUINTUPLICATOR
7) PENGUIN
8) MAGNET
9) WILD PIKACHU
10) NUCLEAR BOMB
12) COPPER TIARA
13) HOT POTATO
14) MAGNET
15) MAGNET
16) COPPER NECKLACE
17) COPPER NECKLACE
18) BOMB
20) SAFE

Spoiler:
1) MAGNET
2) WARDROBE
2a) MAGIC GLOVE
2b) GOLDEN TIARA
2c) SILVER NECKLACE
4) SILVER NECKLACE
5) FOUR LEAF CLOVER
6) DEFUSER
7) QUINTUPLICATOR
9) PADLOCK KEY
⚱ faubiguy's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1a) TELLURIUM COIN
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
5) WARDROBE
5a) MAGIC GLOVE
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
12) IRON COIN
13) NICKEL NECKLACE
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a) TIARA
1b) COPPER CROWN
1c) ANTIMATTER CROWN
2a) FORGE
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) HOT POTATO
7) RULEBOOK
8) PHOTON
9) TIN CROWN
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN CROWN
Spoiler:
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
6) PADLOCK
7) MAGNET
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• CAR (nothing, yet)

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:06 pm UTC

emlightened wrote:Fixed flicky1991's inventory.

Thanks!

Posting.
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:12 pm UTC

I draw a MAGNET from the urn.

I add a BOMB to the urn.

I use my MAGNET to steal emlightened's SILVER NECKLACE. The MAGNET is returned to the urn.

(Had to do it in that order because it would have been too full to add the BOMB otherwise.)

I put my SILVER NECKLACE in my WARDROBE.

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) PADLOCK
2) BOMB
3) GREEN VAULT KEY
4) RULEBOOK
5) QUINTUPLICATOR
7) PENGUIN
8) MAGNET
9) WILD PIKACHU
10) NUCLEAR BOMB
12) COPPER TIARA
13) HOT POTATO
14) MAGNET
15) MAGNET
16) COPPER NECKLACE
17) COPPER NECKLACE
18) BOMB
20) SAFE
21) BOMB

Spoiler:
1) MAGNET
2) WARDROBE
2a) MAGIC GLOVE
2b) GOLDEN TIARA
2c) SILVER NECKLACE
4) FOUR LEAF CLOVER
5) DEFUSER
6) QUINTUPLICATOR
7) ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN
8) PADLOCK KEY
⚱ faubiguy's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1a) TELLURIUM COIN
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
5) WARDROBE
5a) MAGIC GLOVE
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
12) IRON COIN
13) NICKEL NECKLACE
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a) TIARA
1b) COPPER CROWN
1c) ANTIMATTER CROWN
1d) SILVER NECKLACE
2a) FORGE
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) HOT POTATO
7) RULEBOOK
8) PHOTON
9) TIN CROWN
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN CROWN
Spoiler:
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
6) PADLOCK
7) MAGNET
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• CAR (nothing, yet)
  • NUCLEAR BOMB (When drawn, this item instantly destroys the odd-numberd things in everyone's inventory, the urn, and all vaults. (Yes, even SAFEs, WARDROBEs, etc. and all their contents!))
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:25 pm UTC

Did I really forget to put that in my wardrobe?

Also, I was the one who messed up your inventory; I was playing around with what I could do with the items I had, and forgot to undo the changes.

posting.

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:10 pm UTC

I draw a QUINTUPLICATOR and a MAGNET from the URN.
I take everything else out of my WARDROBE.
I put a CURSE in the URN.
I use my FOUR LEAF CLOVER on the CURSE.
I trade my SILVER NECKLACE for flicky's ORANGE PORTAL, and put the ORANGE PORTAL in the URN.
I use my MAGNET to retrieve the SILVER NECKLACE from flicky1991.
The MAGNET is then put in the URN, and returned to me because PORTALs.

I give flicky1991 the CURSE, causing his FORGE and TIARA to be put into the URN.
The FORGE and TIARA are then returned to my inventory, by virtue of the PORTALs.
I trade my SILVER NECKLACE with flicky1991's CURSE.
I use my MAGNET to retrieve the SILVER NECKLACE from flicky1991.

I give faubiguy the CURSE, causing their TELLURIUM COIN and MAGIC GLOVE to be put into the URN.
The TELLURIUM COIN and MAGIC GLOVE are then returned to my inventory, by virtue of the PORTALs.
I trade my SILVER NECKLACE with faubiguy's CURSE.
I use my MAGNET to retrieve the SILVER NECKLACE from faubiguy.

I give faubiguy the CURSE, causing their BLUE VAULT KEY to be put into the URN.
The BLUE VAULT KEY is then returned to my inventory, by virtue of the PORTALs.
I trade my SILVER NECKLACE with faubiguy's CURSE.

I give faubiguy their MAGIC GLOVE and TELLURIUM COIN back.

I trade my SILVER NECKLACE for faubiguy's empty SAFE.

I trade my SILVER NECKLACE for username5243's unused PADLOCK.
I use my MAGNET to retrieve the SILVER NECKLACE from username5243.

I put all of my items, except my PADLOCK, SAFE, BLUE VAULT KEY, MAGNET and BLUE PORTAL in the BLUE VAULT.
I put the BLUE PORTAL in the SAFE, PADLOCK the BLUE VAULT KEY, and put that in the SAFE as well.

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) PADLOCK
2) BOMB
3) GREEN VAULT KEY
4) RULEBOOK
5) ORANGE PORTAL
7) PENGUIN
8) BOMB
9) WILD PIKACHU
10) NUCLEAR BOMB
12) COPPER TIARA
13) HOT POTATO
14) MAGNET
15) MAGNET
16) COPPER NECKLACE
17) COPPER NECKLACE
18) BOMB
20) SAFE

Spoiler:
1) MAGNET
2a) BLUE PORTAL (An item put into one will appear in whichever inventory the other (ORANGE PORTAL) is in)
2b) BLUE VAULT KEY (PADLOCKed)
⚱ faubiguy's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) TELLURIUM COIN
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
5) WARDROBE
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
12) IRON COIN
13) NICKEL NECKLACE
14) MAGIC GLOVE
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a) COPPER CROWN
1b) ANTIMATTER CROWN
1c) SILVER NECKLACE
2a) ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) HOT POTATO
7) RULEBOOK
8) PHOTON
9) TIN CROWN
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN CROWN
Spoiler:
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
6) MAGNET
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
4) WARDROBE
5) MAGIC GLOVE
6) CURSE
7) GOLDEN TIARA
8) DEFUSER
9) QUINTUPLICATOR
10) ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN
11) PADLOCK KEY
12) QUINTUPLICATOR
13) FORGE
14) MAGNET
15) TIARA
16) SILVER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• CAR (nothing, yet)
  • NUCLEAR BOMB (When drawn, this item instantly destroys the odd-numberd things in everyone's inventory, the urn, and all vaults. (Yes, even SAFEs, WARDROBEs, etc. and all their contents!))

That happened.

I actually hope that somebody manages to figure out a way to get that key. It'll probably include adding a lot of new items to the URN, but I'm hopeful.

Lawsome

Postby Lawsome » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:34 am UTC

I cannot add my HOT POTATO to the urn.

I drew a PENGUIN

I guess I add an item to the urn, and them cannot return the penguin to the Urn.

In that case i add a second NUCLEAR BOMB, then keep lose the penguin and redraw.

I drew a PADLOCK, and lock my necklace.

THE URN:
Spoiler:
1) BOMB
2) GREEN VAULT KEY
3) RULEBOOK
4) ORANGE PORTAL
5) PENGUIN (when drawn, add a new item to the urn, then return the PENGUIN to the urn, then draw another item from the urn.)
6) NUCLEAR BOMB
7) BOMB
8) WILD PIKACHU
9) NUCLEAR BOMB
11) COPPER TIARA
12) HOT POTATO
13) MAGNET
14) MAGNET
15) COPPER NECKLACE
16) COPPER NECKLACE
17) BOMB
19) SAFE
20) PENGUIN

Spoiler:
1) MAGNET
2a) BLUE PORTAL (An item put into one will appear in whichever inventory the other (ORANGE PORTAL) is in)
2b) BLUE VAULT KEY (PADLOCKed)
⚱ faubiguy's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) TELLURIUM COIN
2) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
3) TRIPLICATOR
4) PIG
5) WARDROBE
6) PHOTON
7) ENGAGED to patzer
8) COPPER COIN
9) COPPER COIN
12) IRON COIN
13) NICKEL NECKLACE
14) MAGIC GLOVE
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
1a) COPPER CROWN
1b) ANTIMATTER CROWN
1c) SILVER NECKLACE
2a) ANTIMATTER SILVER COIN
⚱ JackHK's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) COPPER COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
3) COPPER COIN
4) COPPER COIN
5) HOT POTATO
7) RULEBOOK
8) PHOTON
9) TIN CROWN
Spoiler:
1) NECKLACE (padlocked)
2) THE PLAGUE
3) HOT POTATO
⚱ patzer's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) ENGAGED to faubiguy
2) NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
⚱ Reecer6's INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
1) WARDROBE
2) LIVERMORIUM COIN
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN CROWN
Spoiler:
2) COPPER COIN
3) MAGIC GLOVE
4) COPPER COIN
5) DIAMOND
6) MAGNET
⚱ THE BLUE VAULT:
Spoiler:
2) COPPER NECKLACE
3) COPPER NECKLACE
4) WARDROBE
5) MAGIC GLOVE
6) CURSE
7) GOLDEN TIARA
8) DEFUSER
9) QUINTUPLICATOR
11) PADLOCK KEY
12) QUINTUPLICATOR
13) FORGE
14) MAGNET
15) TIARA
16) SILVER NECKLACE
⚱ THE GREEN VAULT:
Spoiler:
1) GOLDEN COIN
2) SILVER COIN
3) SILVER COIN
4) SILVER COIN
5) COPPER COIN
6) USELESS LUMP OF METAL
8) FANCY HAT
9) CROWN
10) TIARA

Spoiler:

Rᴜʟᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ Rᴜʟᴇs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• CAR (nothing, yet)
Last edited by Lawsome on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:48 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler:
Quizatzhaderac wrote:

Are you certain of that?

Moose Anus wrote:I let my wife think I'm watching porn in the bathroom late at night, but I'm really playing Dwarf Fortress instead.

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:41 am UTC

The normal interpretation of rule 2 is that adding to the urn at the end of a turn is prevented, but adding due to PENGUINs, QUINTUPLICATORs etc. is fine.

So I guess you can't keep the PENGUIN :(.

Lawsome

Postby Lawsome » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:46 am UTC

:( I will edit my post.
Spoiler:
Quizatzhaderac wrote:

Are you certain of that?

patzer

Postby patzer » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:19 am UTC

Also, Lawsome, you still have a HOT POTATO which needs to be passed to someone.

Return to “Forum Games”