- I am lost somewhere in the world, and you must find me!
- I will post a screencap taken from Google maps street view with any information regarding my location edited out
- Everyone else has exactly twenty yes or no questions to ask me in order to find out where I am
- Each question asked must be seconded by at least two other people (for a total of three supporting it) before I will answer it
- The first person to guess my exact latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates and/or post a Google maps street view screencap matching mine wins the game
- The winner then picks the next location, uploads an image, and answers questions
Some Previous Game
You are welcome to check out previous games:
Where in the world is SDK? I
Where in the world is adnapemit? I
Where in the world is SDK? II
Where in the world is adnapemit? II
Third thread of the revival: Where in the world is patzer?
Second thread of the revival: Where in the world is Vytron? (recursive link)
First thread of the revival: Where in the world is Camo?
Where in the World... (general past thread)
UAPGS and kaimason1
Captainwalrus and Vieto
2.Are you in the USA or Canada?
3.Are you in the EU or Chile?
4.Are you in the British Isles or Chile?
5.Is this building government owned?
6.Are you in Chile or the Republic of Ireland?
7.Are you south of 54 degrees north?
8. Are you south of Coventry.
9. Are you west of 1.2 degrees west?
10. Are you north of the River Thames?
11. Are you in zone 4?
12. are you south of the section of the M25 that's highlighted in red?
13. Are you in the north-eastern section?
14. South of the black line? <missing image>
15. Are you in the circle-ish section SW of the A501?
16. Are you west of the blue line?
17. Are you west of the A10?
brenok: "Here it is! It's on Mornington Crescent!"