two questions

Need the mods or admins to do something for you? Post here. Read the "About" post first.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

patzer

two questions

Postby patzer » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:31 am UTC

I applied for the group "The Truly Free" about 48 hours ago. The application still hasn't been accepted or declined. Are the approvers busy, lazy or away?

Also if you can, please change my account name to "patzer". It's simpler and easier to remember.

Thanks in advance :)
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Re: two questions

Postby SecondTalon » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:16 am UTC

Yes, no, yes.

Why not just make a new account and abandon this one? never mind, I see you have 1500+ posts.

Belial, Hammer or davean will be along shortly to help with the last bit.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

patzer

Postby patzer » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:45 pm UTC

OK thanks. I can wait.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

Azrael
CATS. CATS ARE NICE.

Postby Azrael » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:41 pm UTC

INt€rN€t WaNd€r€R wrote:I applied for the group "The Truly Free" about 48 hours ago. The application still hasn't ...

INt€rN€t WaNd€r€R wrote:OK thanks. I can wait.

... I don't even.

Return to “Site/Forum issues”