Search found 1444 matches

by Who
Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:13 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.
Replies: 8673
Views: 1863977

Re: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.

1267:
MessSW.png
I know, I'm really messy. I'm usually better, I promise! Don't judge me for how messy I am!
by Who
Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:02 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.
Replies: 8673
Views: 1863977

Re: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.

Chridd, I'm not so sure.

I mean, smart phones have taken off and are successful but "regular phone" still means non-smart phone.
by Who
Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:44 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.
Replies: 8673
Views: 1863977

Re: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.

A more literal interpretation of "free wrists" from 1420:
watches.png
If I get out of here, I am never wearing a watch.
watches.png (14.85 KiB) Viewed 7390 times
by Who
Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:40 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.
Replies: 8673
Views: 1863977

Re: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.

564+Abstruse Goose 49:
CrossbowsSW.png
You don't find the Higgs Boson, the Higgs Boson finds you.
by Who
Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:15 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.
Replies: 8673
Views: 1863977

Re: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.

385:
HowItWorksSW.png
The joke is that it's actually Pi+C and we're mocking the person who did everything right except forgot the +C.
by Who
Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:51 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.
Replies: 8673
Views: 1863977

Re: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.

521+1300
GalileanSpecialsw.png
At least we know how it begun.

53:
Hobbysw.png
Well at least it's better than...
...
...
Well, ok, fine, maybe it's pretty horrible.

Inspired by a game of Cards against Humanity.

This xkcdsw (Which was based on 1220)
LessSlightly.png
There is no self-reference here.

Inspired by the comic above it.
by Who
Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:35 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.
Replies: 8673
Views: 1863977

Re: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.

248
(With a "Yes" from 313)

HypotheticalSW.png
Who doesn't love ice cream?
by Who
Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:32 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.
Replies: 8673
Views: 1863977

Re: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.

1409 http://forums.xkcd.com/download/file.php?id=45615 People, amirite.png The moral of the story: The only people who aren't stupidassholejerkfaces have dicks larger than 30 cm. I don't think we have a sufficient sample size to properly conclude that. That's the way most stories with morals are, p...
by Who
Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:33 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.
Replies: 8673
Views: 1863977

Re: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.

Whizbang wrote:1409
Spoiler:
Image

People, amirite.png

The moral of the story: The only people who aren't stupidassholejerkfaces have dicks larger than 30 cm.
by Who
Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:01 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post: Count to a Million Edition
Replies: 41636
Views: 2435683

Re: Who won at 1953? Count to 3906: Double Post Edition

I see I'm still the latest winner.
by Who
Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:15 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post: Count to a Million Edition
Replies: 41636
Views: 2435683

Re: Who won at 1953? Count to 3906: Double Post Edition

I'm bored of these games. 0 points for me.
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:49 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.
Replies: 8673
Views: 1863977

Re: ITT: We make xkcd slightly worse.

What-if 98+776:
xkcdswBloodAlcohol.png
Wait a minute, why don't I just drink that squirrel's blood?
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:31 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post: Count to a Million Edition
Replies: 41636
Views: 2435683

Re: Who won at 1953? Count to 3906: Double Post Edition

2200
Image
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:36 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post: Count to a Million Edition
Replies: 41636
Views: 2435683

Re: Who won at 1953? Count to 3906: Double Post Edition

2195

So other people don't always enable "hide"?
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:33 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post: Count to a Million Edition
Replies: 41636
Views: 2435683

Re: Who won at 1953? Count to 3906: Double Post Edition

2193
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:04 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post: Count to a Million Edition
Replies: 41636
Views: 2435683

Re: Who won at 1953? Count to 3906: Double Post Edition

2186

Dang it, adnapemits gaining on me, I have to start earning points again.
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:01 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Your number is, in fact, not bigger!
Replies: 1240
Views: 156261

Re: My number is, in fact, bigger!

Order of operations says do exponentiation before addition, your redefinition changes nothing, it already was that way.
W(W(4V1))
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:00 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post: Count to a Million Edition
Replies: 41636
Views: 2435683

Re: Who won at 1953? Count to 3906: Double Post Edition

2127
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:54 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post
Replies: 105511
Views: 6301862

Re: Double Post

Vytron, go admit that my number's bigger.
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:53 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post: Count to a Million Edition
Replies: 41636
Views: 2435683

Re: Who won at 1953? Count to 3906: Double Post Edition

2125
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:37 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post: Count to a Million Edition
Replies: 41636
Views: 2435683

Re: Who won at 1953? Count to 3906: Double Post Edition

2122
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:35 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Your number is, in fact, not bigger!
Replies: 1240
Views: 156261

Re: My number is, in fact, bigger!

Vytron wrote:2V1*1.25 is:

2V1+(2V1/4)

=

2V1+(V1/2)

3V1 is 2V1+V1

2V1+V1 is:

2V1*1.5

So, my old number was:

W(2V1*1.5,2V1*1.5)+W(1,2V1*1.5)

Your new number is:

2V1*W(1)

Do you claim that W(1)>1.5?

Yes. Are you claiming it isn't?
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:52 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post: Count to a Million Edition
Replies: 41636
Views: 2435683

Re: Who won at 1953? Count to 3906: Double Post Edition

2117
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:52 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post
Replies: 105511
Views: 6301862

Re: Double Post

I am. And no.

Sorry for this post, I made it without thinking. You can have another hour after the normal switchover time.
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:51 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mishrak Was The Last Poster!
Replies: 406
Views: 40934

Re: Be The Last Poster Challenge

But what is that?
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:50 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Your number is, in fact, not bigger!
Replies: 1240
Views: 156261

Re: My number is, in fact, bigger!

No it isn't.
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:22 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post
Replies: 105511
Views: 6301862

Re: Double Post

Cake.
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:55 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Guess The Next Poster
Replies: 23751
Views: 1903358

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Image
Yes.

Most of google images' results for yes are lame.

Vytron?
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:49 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Your number is, in fact, not bigger!
Replies: 1240
Views: 156261

Re: My number is, in fact, bigger!

2V1*W(1)
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:48 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Your number is, in fact, not bigger!
Replies: 1240
Views: 156261

Re: My number is, in fact, bigger!

Wait, I made an error and W was stronger than I thought, the series diverges.
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:46 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mishrak Was The Last Poster!
Replies: 406
Views: 40934

Re: Be The Last Poster Challenge

Vytron wrote:Suppose my apples have the shape of that circle. Are you claiming that's impossible?

Yes it is impossible, or at least very very unlikely (As in, 10^-I don't want to know what) of anything visible being a perfect circle.
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:45 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post: Count to a Million Edition
Replies: 41636
Views: 2435683

Re: Who won at 1953? Count to 3906: Double Post Edition

2115
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:45 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post
Replies: 105511
Views: 6301862

Re: Double Post

Vytron wrote:
Who wrote:Because I'm going to get a new computer soon so there's not much point in upgrading this one.


How much space will you have on the new one?

256GB, but a solid-state drive. Or I might spring for 512.

But external hard drives cost peanuts.
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:44 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Your number is, in fact, not bigger!
Replies: 1240
Views: 156261

Re: My number is, in fact, bigger!

If I need to give an approximation of my number then you need to give an approximation of yours.
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:39 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post: Count to a Million Edition
Replies: 41636
Views: 2435683

Re: Who won at 1953? Count to 3906: Double Post Edition

2111
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:36 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post: Count to a Million Edition
Replies: 41636
Views: 2435683

Re: Who won at 1953? Count to 3906: Double Post Edition

2109
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:31 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post
Replies: 105511
Views: 6301862

Re: Double Post

God. None of this demi-BS.
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:26 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post
Replies: 105511
Views: 6301862

Re: Double Post

Psh, all my glory is deserved. I am a god.
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:13 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post
Replies: 105511
Views: 6301862

Re: Double Post

There are some funny Jokes about the US and Russian Space Programs. The US spent 6 million dollars to develop a pen that will write in Zero Gravity. The Russians used a pencil. I thought it was funny. Someone developed a pen that would write in the Rain and Upside-down. Who? I don't know Who. My gu...
by Who
Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:42 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Double Post
Replies: 105511
Views: 6301862

Re: Double Post

But it's there. Taunting us and saying "Ha ha ha. I'm tougher than you wusses can handle." Also, speaking of Venus, the Soviets were the first country to land a probe on another planet (Venera 3). Also the first country to send a person in orbit (Yuri Gagarin), also the first country to se...

Go to advanced search