The Latin is a bit weird - it says "who to milk the men milk themselves?"
It should be something like "quis mulgebit ipsos mulgentes?" - Who will milk the milkers?
(Can't find a Latin word for milkman, strangely enough )
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:40 am UTC
- Forum: What If?
- Topic: What-If 0063: "Google's Datacenters on Punch Cards"
- Replies: 58
- Views: 21255
- Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:13 pm UTC
- Forum: Individual XKCD Comic Threads
- Topic: 0928: "Mimic Octopus"
- Replies: 166
- Views: 49063
And since it's been brought up: A hexadecipus would imply something like 10 arms and 6 tentacles (Contrary to widespread belief, octopodes have no tentacles). Hexadecimal is an artificial mishmash of latin and greek that's actually appropriate for a change (since we use 6 of one and 10 of something...