Search found 7 matches

by Mr Cool
Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:19 am UTC
Forum: Serious Business
Topic: Make A Difference, or be Someone?
Replies: 26
Views: 2940

Re: A Serious Question.

Just thought that I'd point out that being known doesn't necessarily mean being known for something positive. Give me some C4 and I'll be known all across North America before the day ends. And have made a reasonably big difference, :D Mhm, I think some part of everyone wants to be famous, and want...
by Mr Cool
Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:28 pm UTC
Forum: Logic Puzzles
Topic: Guess Who?
Replies: 22
Views: 7534

Re: Guess Who?

I'm just thinknig, and isn't there no possible strategy. The chance's would negate all the effects, ie. Say three people have ginger hair, and you ask them if they have ginger hair, that's a 10% chance you've knocked it down to 3 people, and a 90% chance that you haven't. So no matter what you do, t...
by Mr Cool
Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:12 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: A Theory on Why Global Warming Will Never Happen
Replies: 126
Views: 11565

Re: A Theory on Why Global Warming Will Never Happen

My bad then, I just assumed that Global Warming was Serious.

And yeah, this isn't my theory, it's something that I heard which I thought I would share becuase it's interesting.

Well if an admin could move this it'd be appreciated.
by Mr Cool
Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:29 am UTC
Forum: Serious Business
Topic: Make A Difference, or be Someone?
Replies: 26
Views: 2940

Make A Difference, or be Someone?

My apologies if this is in the wrong forum section. So i'm reading a book, Noughts + Crosses, and it's about segregration and racism and all that, and a little bit before mid-way a question is asked. This question has to be the single deepest questions i've ever heard (that comes to mind... :p). Wou...
by Mr Cool
Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:25 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: A Theory on Why Global Warming Will Never Happen
Replies: 126
Views: 11565

A Theory on Why Global Warming Will Never Happen

Yestarday I was watching a talk back show, and the host was talking about an old (age-wise) columnist in the Herald who he didn't think should have his job. The Herald is New Zealand's largest newspaper, anyway, he was saying this guy writes crazy columns, and he was giving an example of one wrote a...
by Mr Cool
Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:45 am UTC
Forum: Logic Puzzles
Topic: Three princesses
Replies: 446
Views: 207024

How about if you asked a question that took a lot of working out. The middle girl would answer instantly, as she can lie or tell the truth, but the liar MUST ensure she is lying, and the truth teller MUST ensure she is telling the truth? So if the princess take a long time in answering marry her. If...
by Mr Cool
Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:44 am UTC
Forum: Logic Puzzles
Topic: Necktie paradox
Replies: 28
Views: 8670

I know this ain't the question, but, you'd be better not to bet, because no matter what you can only wear one tie at once. So, therefore having 1 tie is just as good as having 2. However, having 1 tie is much better than 0.

Go to advanced search